Are these cards well-made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the cristal golem's efect kinda sounds like one of the cards of the deck I'm planning.... :) great minds think alike....although it has a differense...

my card effect says: At any time, you can discard this card to destroy 1 monster you control. Then, destroy one monster your oponent controls.

about your wiked angel... I would say overpowered but what usually kills my monsters are monster card effects because spells and traps I can counter half of the time... ^-^" that card is OK. also there's this Gladiador Beast card I hate because it also negates spells and traps by discarding, the only differense is that it is 3000 ATK >_<

...and by the way....thanks for the Rep :D

I'm starting to fear this Deck... :) and you are only 5 cards short for a complete Deck...

yes!!! I do like the drawings.. your purplox dragon is one of my favorites from this set ... and the variety of your types...you have most of them in your Deck already.... and I have already imagined some combinations you would do in the middle of a duel...

wow!! destroing 2 cards every turn for 1000 Life Points... but the other efect... 3 cards for 1000 damage..mmm .... the first one is slightly OP... and the second efect is slightly UP... I guess its a balanse....although not quite the balanse I had in mind LOL!!!! :D

TNX! That card can either serve as a card to tribute, or you can use its effect to clear the field and inflict damage, but it costs a pretty penny. ;) You know, we could set up a thread that we could use just for dueling with our decks, by printing them out, after the whole contest is over, to see who actually would win. That might be fun. :D

I'm with you in that :D ... by the way I was wondering ... about the challenge... will you use the Fuzzie Deck against me? :) I have curiosity... maybe you could be planning a deck in secret mwahahahahaha!!!!! ......... as for me.... I'm still thinking on my deck ;)

I understand what you're saying, so you do not need to keep saying it. I know I am not the best artist, let alone an artist at all, so I am asking people to rate them accordingly to that, and know that I am not responding to you like this because you left a negative comment, but you already said it, AND you are not helping anyone by posting it, so, unless you have another comment up your sleeve, preferably a suggestion, please stop saying the same thing over and over in slightly different posts. TNX! :D

there is already a trap called "Limit Reverse" :) this card basically Special Summons all monsters from your hand...the only drawback that I can see is that it kinda ruins the posibility of a synchro summon for that one turn.....I can see your metalic stuborn dragon and your sonic wyvren in the pic.... i suppose it is made for them .............I would say OP for the regular game but that is in general....in your Deck specifically it is OK

about the spell and the trap.... I would only say the effects are a little TOO!!![/t] useful for the game and for any deck..... I see you made the same pic for both but with different colors.... but that pic is not something I thought someone could do with paint...

as for how the deck has progressed these days.... I'll re read all cards after eating something so I will be aware of your combinations..... I'm not sure how powerful it is altogether because it seems OP at first but some cards may will get in the way of others .... I have to examine it carefully :D nice!

Archived