Are these cards well-made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh!!! I see you added a new crab :D I like it.... although it seems agresive LOL.

it only needed to have "Triky Crab" as part of the name to be playable with my Deck... well....that may be way too much support for my crabs :)

the new crab deserves a 9/10 no errors... it kind of remainds me of the D.D. cards though

I'm working on a really nice deck... I plan to print it out and play with it as soon as I finish it... but the drawings will take some time... is the Twilight Deck! (my arch-type)if I could ... I would play your deck with mine ^-^ so yess!!!!!!!!!!! I am with you in that idea!

yes!!! I mean.. is not like we plan on making supper powerful invencible overpowered cards.. It won't make any diference....and this way...we could stop that deck repeating thing ( one time I saw 4 duels in a card shop and in every single freaking hand there was a cyber dragon and a monark. and the shop owner told me that when a deck has success, everybody copies it. I just refuse using some cards like that...it helps you win but it kind of takes out the fun in the game)

and if we are paying for that servise... then people in the bussiness still would have profit...in not like they would be fake cards =D :D yess!!!!!!!!!! I agree! 100%

and people like us would give even less inconvenienses because we do our own artwork =D

So true both of u guys see cards as more than just black and white, or.. brown, yellow, green, purple or blue.

Fuzzie- keep making cards, someday I'll redraw them for you. I'm an artist.

Sleepy- keep sleeping. It's good for you.

For the rest of you- Keep supporting your fellow card maker and give me rep points!

I'm glad you guys are thinking positively about a game so many people disregard or abuse

Good Night!

Zaca: Aww, thanks! And I did really want these cards to be good, but by good I don't mean overpowered, but---nevermind, you know what I mean. THX!

Diedra: Wow! It feel s good to know know you've inspired someone! BTW, I made the spheres with GIMP, using the Supernova tool. It is under Filters, then Light and Shadow.

Red Alloy: I made thes pics in GIMP, or I scanned them and edited them using GIMP. I few of them were created a long time ago on paint. TNX! :D

Archived