Silent Magician LV12:

Sleepy

Oh, now come on. You just have to show off, don't you sleepy? I have 54 cards, so you have to have 55. :D I am nearly done with my deck. I am just in need of a Dark Synchro, and some help with making it... O)__/(O

Yes, our duel will be exciting, I am very excited. It is exciting, and I can hardly wait, because I am overloaded with excitement. I am also, I may have said this once before, very excited. Did I tell you I was excited? :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, now come on. You just have to show off, don't you sleepy? I have 54 cards, so you have to have 55. :D I am nearly done with my deck. I am just in need of a Dark Synchro, and some help with making it... O)__/(O

Yes, our duel will be exciting, I am very excited. It is exciting, and I can hardly wait, because I am overloaded with excitement. I am also, I may have said this once before, very excited. Did I tell you I was excited? :D

• 3 months later...

I just felt like necro bumping my own thread since I apparently have nothing better to do with my life (at the moment) :)

my time here for today is growing thin, so I'll just check this in the morning (hopefully I'll have about 1 new post :lol: )

• 1 month later...

Sleepy' date=' your lucky you got here before I did. I was about to lock it for being necrobumped. xD

[/quote']

lol thanks for not locking it xD

I thought that sooner or later a moderator would/will lock it for necrobump, I think this is not the first time it happens.

I wonder what this card has that some people like to comment on this rather than on my recent stuff ^-^

Photoshopped version rawks. :P Words cannot describe how much I love your art Sleepy.

All the ones that are not the original were rendered by Envoy of Infinity. Now known as Saikano :)

@ the rest of the comments: Thanks for the comments I'm glad this thread keeps getting them :D

Archived