Silent Magician LV12:

Sleepy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh' date=' your thread is alive sleepy, it's alive! Just with one card. I wish my thread to be that popular. It's been a long time since I saw the little touches I did to your drawing, I think I can do it better if I do it again.

[/quote']

Its alive, that surprices me as much ^-^"

I've had other newer threads die when I try to get everyone's attension to them. Instead what I see is that this thread has been Necrobumped (I think about two times already).

I just don't know what does this card have the the rest of the cards I make don't?

Your renders help too ;), most people I've seen (the ones that choose a favorite pic) usually choose the 3rd card in the first post (one of your rendered pics, it used to be the 2nd card but I rearranged them)

congrats to you too :D you have as much credit as me on this thread

^-^

If you want, you can do another render and see how it goes :D

really nice card^^

9/10

[spoiler=Silent Magician:]2zq5xra.jpg

did you add that background?

Its almost time for me to change my avatar and sig. But I don't want the things in there to be lost. Silent Magician render of Chidori goes to first post of this thread (updated) and Silent Magician/Sleepy sig goes to my personal notepad for the moment ;) (thanks ~Chidori ^-^)

What I mean is... Bump!!!

Since I saw a thread someone did called "Silent Magician Lv 16 <_< (I know, weird)

lets bump this thread because I felt like it and have no apparent reason to do so, but I also have no apparent reason not to do it .

really nice card^^

9/10

2zq5xra.jpg

I'll just add this one to the first post too :) (as well as bump this thread <_<)

First art and first drawing to be showed here where your best ever Sleepy.

I don't remember seeing a thread that's more populated in RC than this.

actually, I know of 2 or 3 that are more populated than this one, they just didn't feel like bumping today xD

Did you follow lessons in the art school or something?

Before doing that pic. I had taken an Art class at my High School (well, 2 in fact, but they were during the same year and 1 after the other, it was a mess). I was asking for an art class since 8th grade and took help from my english and (back then)future art teacher to persuade the councelor of letting me in. The councelor always said "that class if full, sorry" :(. Even like that, the councelor didn't let me take the adv class because I hadn't taken the begginer's one but made me take both at the same time (the art teacher wanted me in the adv one).

As for how did I learn to draw ^-^ I just loved anime and the yugioh game to draw my own monsters and stuff during these years (the first drawings sucked) and eventually I got better :) that's about it..^-^"

• 3 weeks later...

In the end' date=' not even this Thread could survive the pressure of the other threads.

[/quote']

well, no thread is immortal..

I'm not sure if I should blame you or be grateful to you for necrobumping my Thread. With this, I count 3 necrobumps I think >_> LOL

WOW~~~~ SILENT MAGICIAN LVL 12!!!~~~

great effect as well this will be a good use for all magician lovers~!!

the drawing is great awesome~!!! I salute you~~!!

for that Ill give you 12/10~!!!

yay thanks ^-^

I can't believe this has survived so long with 1 card xD

Its one of my favorites that I've made in this site :3

Archived