Silent Magician LV12:

Sleepy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh' date=' yeah, I guess there are multiple ways of defining that word.For some reason, the Silent Magician you drew looks younger than LV8. Maybe I am just wierd like that, but that is what it looks like to me.

[/quote']

indeed it does :)

but I didn't want to draw an old hag. also ... I wanted her to look prettier, because people barely notice that she's a girl in the actual cards ^-^"

now ^-^ back to what I was doing... again I'll come back later

You just made my favorite card even more awesome. (Seriously' date=' I want it now.)

Though Silent Magician is much prettier in your card than Lv. 8 (Still love Lv. 8 though).

[/quote']

thanks ^-^

if you like it you can print it if you want (I couldn't :( ) I don't really mind if anyone whanted to use the pic for something :D

I just want to say, it doesn't suck. Being able to draw and put your own drawings on here gives you infinitely more options than most of the rest of us who just trawl the internet looking for appropriate pics. Trying to come up with, say, new elemental heroes with just internet images is almost impossible. You can create whatever you want, and that is a gift. Great card, and I love the silent magician series anyway![/align]

I still think it sucks

if that's the only thing you are going to say about my card, then just get out of my thread!!!! I don't want or need opinions like that. you didn't help me a bit with those comments, read where it says: constructive critisism.:x

I'll let you know that the pic deserves some credit if I spent 3 hours doing it and part of the night taking pics with my cell phone until it got decent... then I scanned the pic.. but I was most of the day messing up with the scanner until I learned how to do it well....

The drawing, i must say is anything better than i could ever do. the effect has Unneeded words like points, right after 200 is not needed. Other than a few minor errors, i honestly must say, 1 of the best cards here at YCM. Great Choice!

I still think it sucks

if that's the only thing you are going to say about my card' date=' then just get out of my thread!!!! I don't want or need opinions like that. you didn't help me a bit with those comments, read where it says: constructive critisism.:x

I'll let you know that the pic deserves some credit if I spent 3 hours doing it and part of the night taking pics with my cell phone until it got decent... then I scanned the pic.. but I was most of the day messing up with the scanner until I learned how to do it well....

[/quote']

Sorry for the double post but You know what. YOu have a point. Honestly shadowbreath, you dont have to say hurtful things to people. If you dont like it, simply keep the opinion to yourself. nobody forced you to share it, so out of common sense, dont you think you should?

PS, I love spellcasters. Favorite Type of monsters =)

I still think it sucks

You REALLY didn't need to say that again' date=' did you? :?[hr']

The drawing' date=' i must say is anything better than i could ever do. the effect has Unneeded words like points, right after 200 is not needed. Other than a few minor errors, i honestly must say, 1 of the best cards here at YCM. Great Choice![hr']

I still think it sucks

if that's the only thing you are going to say about my card' date=' then just get out of my thread!!!! I don't want or need opinions like that. you didn't help me a bit with those comments, read where it says: constructive critisism.:x

[/quote']

Sorry for the double post but You know what. YOu have a point. Honestly shadowbreath, you dont have to say hurtful things to people. If you dont like it, simply keep the opinion to yourself. nobody forced you to share it, so out of common sense, dont you think you should?

PS, I love spellcasters. Favorite Type of monsters =)

Yeah, and like wolf said, let us seem HIM try to draw that! :D

thanks everyone :)

Envoy of Infinity:

ok :) lets see the card :D:D:D:D !!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to do it ^-^ and I know just the person!... I'll ask Fuzzie about it :) then its not my card anymore but a card made by team work!!! :D

Archived