Silent Magician LV12:

Sleepy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks everyone :)

Envoy of Infinity:

ok :) lets see the card :D:D:D:D !!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to do it ^-^ and I know just the person!... I'll ask Fuzzie about it :) then its not my card anymore but a card made by team work!!! :D

I hope you didn't look forward to asking, because you won't need to! :D pm it to me. :)

thanks everyone :)

Envoy of Infinity:

ok :) lets see the card :D:D:D:D !!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to do it ^-^ and I know just the person!... I'll ask Fuzzie about it :) then its not my card anymore but a card made by team work!!! :D

I hope you didn't look forward to asking' date=' because you won't need to! :D pm it to me. :)

[/quote']

ok :) thanks fuzzie ^-^ ..

yeah I'm curious too of what could he do ^-^...

1st- my original drawing. ;)

2nd- renders of Envoy Of Infinity :D

3rd- I asked Fuzzie about another render ^-^

4th- will you take on the challenge Chevalier? :)

can't wait... ^-^ for now.. I think I'm going to start on a new thread soon with an entire deck drawn by me ^_^ I like my card very much too (all its versions)

also.. if this card doesn't quite seem like a LV12 version... the pic could still be used as alternate artwork for LV8.. what do you all think ? I wanted to put a poll about it when I first posted it but I don't really know how ^-^"

it'll take some time since they are 55 cards...(40 main deck & 15 extra) today finally stopped raining near my house so my hands feel less cold ^-^ I'll spend the day trying to finish it.. although I doubt it'll be finished today....too much work :D.. when I post it.. its going to have a duel against Fuzzies's Deck :D:D:D:D mwahaha!!!

it'll take some time since they are 55 cards...(40 main deck & 15 extra) today finally stopped raining near my house so my hands feel less cold ^-^ I'll spend the day trying to finish it.. although I doubt it'll be finished today....too much work :D.. when I post it.. its going to have a duel against Fuzzies's Deck :D:D:D:D mwahaha!!!

Archived