Silent Magician LV12:

Sleepy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excelente carta!

I love it!

I love the drawing!

If you want, i can paint it with photoshop a bit, but it's almost perfect now.

About the effect, maybe replacing "can only be special summoned" with "cannot be special summoned except by", because SMLV8 is a nomi, and making this a semi-nomi is bad in some way.

Excelente carta!

I love it!

I love the drawing!

If you want' date=' i can paint it with photoshop a bit, but it's almost perfect now.

About the effect, maybe replacing "can only be special summoned" with "cannot be special summoned except by", because SMLV8 is a nomi, and making this a semi-nomi is bad in some way.

[/quote']

thanks ^-^ I'll fix that

and yup lets see how it seems later.. how do I lend the pic to you ? :?

sounds like a good idea :D

I got tired of drawing by the time of doing the background ^-^" but it was supposed to be like the silent magicians' backgrounds... if I compare this one with the actual silent LV8. its not that much alike ... do the background you feel like doing ;) mine is random after all....

and I can wait as much as you want me to ......

:D:D:D:D:Dthanks

thanks also to you fuzzie fuzzie ^-^

Silent Magician is pretty androgynous, even by manga-style standards. LV4 could easily be either one. If I HAD to guess, then I suppose I'd say LV8's a girl...

But what if he's actually BOTH? With the ability to magically alter his gender at will...

But enough about that. Your LV12 is freaking epic and Konami ought to release it in the next set. 10/10.

the thing is ^-^ ...I didn't really meant the spell counters to be for her. theres this combination posible for her with the cards in my hand :) :

Silent Magician LV4

Level Up

Silent Magician LV12(the only not real card)

Herald Of Creation

Magical City Endymion(new field spell for spellcaster deck SD16-SOMETHING)

activate the spell. you quickly summon LV4 and make it LV8 with level up.. the spell gains a Spell Counter because you used Level Up(spell card)..then tribute it for LV12(my card)and give her a counter for her own effect. then when its destroyed, you special summon back LV8 and pass the spell counters of LV12 to the field card. with Herald of Creation, you will discard 1 card to add from your graveyard to your hand Silent Magician LV12 and then special summon it again tributing the LV8 previewsly summoned with her being removed from the field.gain a counter again, and its a never ending circle :) and the field card keep taking her counters every time she is removed from the field.... and once there.. you can use them for any card that requires them :)

thats why I don't really care if she uses the counters or not... I'll make her less overpowered ^-^ yes... the DEF instead of the ATK is a good idea ..but ... then ... should I leave the increase on 200 if its only going to increase its DEF? should I do more? should I do less?...

sorry Fuzzie but destroy cards on the field is kinda too powerful..^-^"

Lord Smeagle:

what does "androgynous" means? ^-^"

thanks ...I think ^_^"

Archived