LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOT!!!! my space monsters!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, i made another card for the set. it is very different from the others but i made an easy background so its easier for you if u want to use it ^_^

and i noticed how u had to put the space assassin in the corner cuz of the way i drew it, sry bout that lol i tried to give the card and artistic look like actual yugioh cards but it duz make the job harder for you XD

anyways, nice teaser :P

now im even more eager to see the rest XD

lol seriously

(btw when i said "agree completely" imeant the off topic part lol not the spoiler part XD)

and lmao! why 147' date='263?? thats a random number XD

[/quote']

Fuzzie just says random numbers sometimes... :D

Guess on the amount of cups of liquid w/ caffine in it SonicJack9 has had=96' date='878,657,657,664,958,767,385,321,110[/b']]

I wanted to make the synchros larger than life at minimum...Anyways, my school has this morning announcements things they do, and we use power point, and it aires over the entire school. Angel Dragon is going to be in there, just thought you might like to know that, ARCEUS. Anyone who sees them on the 26 this month knows they go to my school, and pm me about it if anyone does see it at there school, because you just might go to the same school as I do, lol. :D Anyways, I would really like it if more people answered the questions, just a heads up, and I'm currently working on the manga.

EDIT: ...oh...didn't see there was a sedond page...

Well, domi11, I'm glad you like this very much. To anyone who wants to follow this manga (continue reading it) then I would suggest subscribing, because it may be hard to locate at times. :D

...and *ARCEUS*, do not fear, I'm not going to let anyone even attempt to eat Chocolat Angel, because they will have to complain to Angel Dragon if they even consider wanting to eat your...uh...son...

Another example... :D

Great work Fuzzie! But at the end i just see a big black square. Just after the part where Crimson Memory Dragon appears. I'm re drawing my old cards because i want to join this if it's possible, but i was unable to use my photoshop the last days and i cannot paint my drawings. Anyway. Continue with this. You're great guy.

Archived