LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuzzie, my Angel General looks a bit like a weird mummy...

However, it would be helpful to see what that trap card Daleige activated did. I didn't really know...

Anyway, great part! Angel General Spencer is going to obliterate Asterr and Daleige.

I also noticed something else. Your character didn't do much, just played Crustation Agressor and set a card facedown. Charr will probably be a big help afterwards.

oh yeah ^-^ .... the trap card for space monsters, I don't know what it does either ^-^"

also, I know this might be insignificant but the spell card *ARCEUS* activated summoned a bunch of monsters as much as I could see...it would be nice to see the effect too... and the ATK of the monsters he summoned

also, before I forget...... it looks nice in spoilers but you skipped one chapter there.

I see my character has the changes I asked for :) thanxs Fuzzie :) .......I can't wait for next chapter of this tag duel :D :D :D :D

oh yeah ^-^ .... the trap card for space monsters' date=' I don't know what it does either ^-^"

[b']also, I know this might be insignificant but the spell card *ARCEUS* activated summoned a bunch of monsters as much as I could see...it would be nice to see the effect too... and the ATK of the monsters he summoned[/b]

also, before I forget...... it looks nice in spoilers but you skipped one chapter there.

I see my character has the changes I asked for :) thanxs Fuzzie :) .......I can't wait for next chapter of this tag duel :D :D :D :D

Here you go: 197289iv3.jpg

Fuzzie' date=' my Angel General looks a bit like a weird mummy...

However, it would be helpful to see these what that trap card Daleige activated did. I didn't really know...

Anyway, great part! Angel General Spencer is going to obliterate Asterr and Daleige.

I also noticed something else. Your character didn't do much, just played Crustation Agressor and set a card facedown. Charr will probably be a big help afterwards.

[/quote']

You think that picture looks bad? You should have seen the first one...

oh yeah ^-^ .... the trap card for space monsters' date=' I don't know what it does either ^-^"

also, I know this might be insignificant but the spell card *ARCEUS* activated summoned a bunch of monsters as much as I could see...it would be nice to see the effect too... and the ATK of the monsters he summoned

[/quote']

Ugh...you people want me to do everything for you, don't you? It is on Nick's Space card thread, which is in the charachter profile. It negates an attack on a space monster, and the attacking person takes damage equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK. Also, the lost chapter was a typo. sorry about that. :oops: Also, you're welcome. Your charachter seems to like his new nose job. :D

Awsome :D!!!!!' date=' but might I reconmend redrawing Burning alpha ^_^'

[/quote']

Way too hard. :?

EEEhhh.... I cant find Duel 4

it's in Duel 3.....

Sorry, that is now fixed. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY' date=' FUZZIE!!! :D:D:D:D:D You are awesome! Why don't we all cut him some slack and let him enjoy it!... Or not... :D

Still going great. Huge fan. I'd still love it 100% even if I wasn't in it! And don't be getting any ideas... :mrgreen:

[/quote']

lol, Chase is to big in the manga right now to suddenly kill him off...err...I mean, have gim "dissapear." I'm currently working on the next chapter, but I have Spanish and religion homework to do today, but it should only take me a few hours at most.

Archived