LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I want to put it in spoilers? I mean it is the first post, and it is my fan-fic thread, and I do not care. It would probably take up more space on the server for YCM if I put it in spoilers, anyhow. I don't see a point. Any improvements about the manga itself? Anything liked.? Disliked? You really did not say much.

Ok' date=' that was a SERIOUSLY unacceptable plot twist in there. Why did you murder me with some card I have never seen...? I need to work on some more cards...

[/quote']

I'm not the only one who can play this game, you know. You could always use these to your advantages, for instance, you could make a card that could counter it. Also, I didn't murder you with it! It wasn't really unacceptable at all! That card was up on my deck thread a whole 2 seconds minutes hours days for you to see, so it isn't my fault you didn't check...although I will admit it was kind of uncalled for...but, on the other hand, you already knew that Charr was going to win...:D

woooow, sry i havent been posting any comments i had soo much going on XD

i just read it all and the comments and i like it :D

it was different from the way i expected (which is good) cuz i though it would be another written one :D but i was hapily suprised ^_^

could i be in the next duel?? lol

my space deck should be complete enough for a duel i think XD

(even if its still not done)

that would be awesome :D id love to see them up there the way u did urs and arceus's

also, i know that ur gonna hav to probably win *sob sob* but can u make it realllllllly close if u do? lol

You said things assuming when you were coming into the manga' date=' how you were coming into the manga, and who you were going to duel against.

[/quote']

lol wat? if ur asking how i come into it all, i hav no idea ill let u figure it out XD

also u can choose who i duel, i wouldnt know XD

lol thx

You do what too? :?

Make up cards made only for specificly this duel.

woooow' date=' sry i havent been posting any comments i had soo much going on XD

i just read it all and the comments and i like it :D

it was different from the way i expected (which is good) cuz i though it would be another written one :D but i was hapily suprised ^_^

could i be in the next duel?? lol

[b']my space deck should be complete enough for a duel i think XD[/b]

(even if its still not done)

that would be awesome :D id love to see them up there the way u did urs and arceus's

also, i know that ur gonna hav to probably win *sob sob* but can u make it realllllllly close if u do? lol

... Mine's 31 cards! LOL Sure you have enough. And I will have to whip Daliege into oblivian.... and make it close. :lol:

You do not know that you are dueling Daliege either. THe dragon in the preview of chpter 4 should give you a clue to who is coming in next. :D

I get what you mean arceus, you make cards for specific duels also. None of you know the order in which the rest of the ALD is introduced to the manga, because I am not entirely sure myself yet. :D

...yeah...you are, but... Oh, you mean your charachter! I see! Yeah, it will have something to do with...well, you will just have to wait and see when I post the next chapter, which might be today, but maybe not, because it is pretty long already, it is not even, well, maybe it is halfway done, and I have 3 projects I have to do tommorow for school. BLAH, SCHOOL...Anyways, it might be up today. Anyone notice there is a new charachter? :D

Archived