LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

OMG!!!!! hurry up with the fifth chapter!!!! just finished the 4th and now im dying of anticipation to see my space dudes!!!!!!!!!

and in a tag team duel no less!!!!

hurry up....hurry up O.o o.O

lol cant wait!

how are u gonna do my cards? are u gonna copy my pics and put them in the story like uve been doing? that would be awesome!!!

anyways nice job, its really keeping me on the edge *cough* dying of anticipation so hurry it up *cough* lol

nice job ^_^

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eesh, well im sure he liked it ^_^

homeschool can take the social ability out of a person, and im hoping i dont become a pale emo vampire who lives in my moms basement until i become blind and decrepid O.o

but still, good luck! ^_^

ooooooooh when i saw the dragon in the dream i didnt know who it was for! now i know after seeing asters post!!! it makes sense now :D lol

@ Wyhe - I probably will end up doing that, because so many have complained about it. Did you like it? :D

@ Premier Aameer - I strarted this already, what are you talking about? XD (I think that is the first time I used that smiley)

@domi11 - Yep. Only you. Sorry about that. :(

@ *ARCEUS* - I am glad you like it. :D

@ Armadilloz - Yay! I have another reader!...I hope! :D Anyways, I'm glad you like it! :D

Archived