LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was finally able to come back ^-^ (fixed my internet yesterday). I'll be a misterious character of season 2 :) (LOL) ...... I couldn't choose a better way of appearing in the manga.... for the future...... I know, I have barely apported to the deck...(3 cards so far in the site).... but I got a great idea for a deck that will be alot faster to draw for me... and I wondered if I could make it for a nother character....(I was thinking about a female character this time) .....I know ....2 characters.... but this one will actually have more chanses of being done first...^-^" and Im not forgeting mike..... is my personal deck after all.... If that is not possible for the manga.... I'll still put it into the realistic cards later....

for my twilight.... what did you say you prefered? backgroundless cards or tinypic ?

Don't rush poor Fuzzie, great work takes time. I do have a suggestion Fuzz: how about putting each chapter in a spoiler, that way its all neat and organized and easy to tell chapter from chapter. Also can you get rid of my characters hat, I don't really like it as much as the rest of her.

And your work in great, keep it up. :)

@ Fog: It's that, or you have long hair. The system I use only let me make guys, so I tried my best to make Rain look like a girl. I"ll show you each hair style you can use, and you pick the one you want the most. :D

@ Arceus: I will probably get a lot finished today if I don't get interrupted. :D

@ Aster: Why would you go to Saturday school? :?

@ NickLD: I just didn't want you to think the ending would be bad. XD

@ Fog: It's that' date=' or you have long hair. The system I use only let me make guys, so I tried my best to make Rain look like a girl. I"ll show you each hair style you can use, and you pick the one you want the most. :D

@ Arceus: I will probably get a lot finished today if I don't get interrupted. :D

@ Aster: [b']Why would you go to Saturday school? :?[/b]

Because it's school requirement.... T_T

@ Fog: It's that' date=' or you have long hair. The system I use only let me make guys, so I tried my best to make Rain look like a girl. I"ll show you each hair style you can use, and you pick the one you want the most. :D

@ Aster: [b']Why would you go to Saturday school? :?[/b]

Because it's school requirement.... T_T

Grade school? High school? College?

Archived