Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should throw out Sea Serpent Type from CCG' date=' and add something instead.

Stuff is that there is no much good pictures for Sea Serpent Type monsters, and they are kinda meh if you think about it....they fit in Aqua , Reptiles, and maybe even Fish..i don't see them necessary..

So instead of them, i would like that we separate Fiend Types on two Types...one will be Fiends, and other ones will be something else...

Stuff is that everything that is evil and looks wicked becomes Fiend, so at end majority of cards become Fiends, and we all like them most ^^...so lets make from them another Type that will be also evil but there will be some difference between those 2...

Maybe on some kinda humanoids ( that would be all Goblins, Orcs, and things like that ), and other one would stay Fiends and there would go all other Fiends that are not humanoids...and that new Type would be called : ?

What u guys say?

[/quote']

No bad idea, why take out Sea Serpents? I happen to like Sea Serpents. I don't feel there should be any new types yet either.

Freezyefc - you guys just don't bother with post on first page of this thread, because lot of stuff was changed, and because member that made this thread left, we cannot edit it anymore...

So just go here :

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-109605.html

Read there first post if u want, and you can start submitting your cards :)

Forty, there are no Sea Serpent pictures at all..that is main reason....i gave all arguments i have, so if u have arguments against then say them..there is logic in things that i was saying..

Okay, this is my idea for new Type... because everything that is evil fits in Fiends, i think it would be good that we make new Type that will take some evil monsters from Fiends , so then in Fiends there will be lower number of monsters which will enable that they got better support...

I was thinking that we make new Type that would have in it all creepy Fiends, while in Fiends we will leave all humanoid fiends ( goblins, orcs, trolls etc. everything that have 2 arms , 2 legs or human shape )...

So those creepy Fiends would be stuff like Giant Germ, Dark Mimics, 4 legs creatures, Gravitic Orb, Jowls of Dark Demise .. etc, etc, etc...i guess u got idea....

Now , how we would call that new Type??? Creeps?? Monsters?? Unholy?? Evil?? Demon??

What u guys think about this??

I have sea serpent pictures. No new types are necessary. We shouldn't abandon types that we can't find pictures for anyway, that's retarded. Images aren't everything just so you know. I'd much rather have no image for a card then not have a card at all.

BTW whatever happened to Mond Black?

I gave up from Sea Serpent thing , i am talking about Fiends now..=/

It seems that everything that is evil is there, so that is reason to make a new Type that will have some part of those evil monsters in it...like i told, in Fiends would be stuff like Orcs, Goblins , and all other humanoid Fiends, and there is plenty of them....while in new Type would be all Fiends that look weird like Giant Germ etc...so i need u guys to comemnt on that =...there is tons of pictures, pictures are not problem in this thing at all...

And actually Snitch agrees with me in that...

p.s. for Sea Serpent thing, they would not be lost, they would be united with Aqua Type...

Everything that is evil is Fiend..so it will happen that we will need to do two things :

1) If we allow there is more monsters in Fiends then in other Types, then they will never have strong support, or support that will make them all work together...situation similar to this one is in TCG, and reasons are same

2) If we will control their number, then in some sets evil creatures will not appear at all....and i know everyone love evil creatures...

So by making new evil Type, there would be double more monsters in game....i don't know is this stupid but w/e...i don't think that Fiends are in first place everything that is evil, there should be 1 humanoid evil type, and one monsters evil type...thats how i see it...

Stuff is that if we don't do it now it will be too late after , because in Fiends there will be already humanoid and not humanoid Fiends..

And i like more Demons then Fiends..but if we would have and Demon-Type and Fiend-Type, how that would be?

Btw, Fairys should not be Angels, because Fairy class is much bigger then Angel class..and we can in Fairy class put any holy fairy obv..while in Angels wouldn't fit creatures like wooden fairys, elfs , wolks etc...they are not angels, but they are fairys..

I am not sure..he is not on YCM forums at all, or on any other forums.maybe sonething happened to him =(..i am really afraid there is something, but maybe his parents just don't give him that he go on internet, or he doesn't have internet connection...there is no other reason why he would not come or answer me where he is because we was really good friends....

Orcs, trolls , goblins etc. are not warriors..i will later upload pictures that i got for fiends so then it will be more easily to understand, i will separate then in two categorys , fiends and "that other one"..

dont know if my opinion matters much, but fiends (demons in ocg) were never meant to be inherntly evil and fairys (angels : P ) arnt also supposed to be good, there just more to the concept of yin yang and balance as is what is thought about them from where this card game originated from.

Okay, people... 1 card will be changed because it is already too weak, Fusions are still bad, and no one use them..so to make it more competitive i suggest change of its materials..

Scorching Demon

Attrib: Fire

Type: Fiend/Fusion/Effect

Level:6

Atk: 2400

Def: 1700

"Flame Warrior" + "Sinister Fiend" This card cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. When this card is removed from the field by your opponent, you can select 1 face-up monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the half of its original ATK.

I suggest we change materials to : 1 FIRE monster + 1 DARK monster .. that will make it good

No need for new types of fiend or whatever, Orcs can be warriors, goblins and others some of them can be zombies, and in some cases beast, Yes i no it can be annoying when you see a lot of good pics in 1 category but that just says to me you're focusing on finding pics for evil creatures too much.. Why not try for others, and if you have so many pics stop searching for more, fiends will be made in future and we will use pics then...

Why change that card it works fine as it is... Just make some more in this set..

We already have 2 fusion cards that don't require certain monster in it so we should have at least this 1...

There is a problem at the moment ye are trying to balance everything out far too quickly in my opinion..

We have time to see where changes are needed, this project is still so young no need to bust out all stops to make everything even straight away it means so much changing let off the limits ab it in the early stages then we can see what really needed and make the appropriate cards instead of changing existing 1s to balance out things that are going to get worse with time...

Archived