Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newest card guys, what do you think?

lonesomewandereryc8.png

When this card is Summoned, return all monsters on the field to their owners hand. For each empty Monster Card Zone on your field, increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 200. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can send 2 cards in your Deck to the Graveyard to return 1 monster on your opponent's field to his/her hand. Once per turn, when your opponent declares an attack, you can send 1 monster on your field to your Graveyard to negate the attack. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, return the attacking monster to your opponent's hand.

Card's effect forces it back to the controller's hand as well so you might want to change that.

From what I've seen synchros are both easier to get and have much better effects.

It's supposed to be like that so it can prevent OTK's. I just forgot the word "Special"

Card's effect forces it back to the controller's hand as well so you might want to change that.

From what I've seen synchros are both easier to get and have much better effects.

It's supposed to be like that so it can prevent OTK's. I just forgot the word "Special", but then again, Normal Summoned would be better

Newest card guys' date=' what do you think?

[img']http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3213/lonesomewandereryc8.png[/img]

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned, return all monsters on the field to their owners hand. For each empty Monster Card Zone on your field, increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 200. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can send 2 cards in your Deck to the Graveyard to return 1 monster on your opponent's field to his/her hand. Once per turn, when your opponent declares an attack, you can send 1 monster on your field to your Graveyard to negate the attack. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, return the attacking monster to your opponent's hand.

Yes. Dj, Raven, J-Max, please fill out your applications sent to you. J, I didn't send you one, but I need an avatar & your best set.

I skimmed the last few pages and will respond in greater detail later on because I am on limited internet time right now. So till then, listen to chevalier.

Well, I'm not suprised you chose Chevalier, he's really good at this game...

Aagh...! I didn't scan my picture yet T.T Tomorrow, I'll promise!

BTW: the pic will be for my fan fic, for Yusei's son. I thinked already a few names for it:

- Junk Magician

- Little Magician

- Littlefoot Magician

What do you think is the best?

- Junk Magician

Is your best bet.

Red Alloy;

If the tributes used for this card's Tribute Summon were Warrior-Type monsters, destroy all other monsters on the field. Pay 500 Life Points, increase this card's ATK by 200 for every Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard.

First sentence's OCG I'm unsure about.

Since it doesn't bomb backrows and requires and entirely different type to be tributed, it's not OP'd. The effects are a little random and seem thrown in.

Username: GHawk

[spoiler=A card I made to show that I'm a legendary card maker]113601iq6.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 FIRE monsters on your field. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' select and activate 1 of the following:

• Search your opponent's Deck and discard up to 2 WATER monsters to the Graveyard.

• Destroy 1 WATER monster on the field.

• Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 for each FIRE monster in both player's Graveyards.

• Destroy all cards on the field eccept this card. If you use this effect, this card cannot attack for 2 turns.

[/quote']

Why didn't I get in? My card very good.

GHawk, I have a few points.

1, you dont deserve a spot, your card wasn't good enough.

2, your attitude and overcomfidence in your card is insulting.

3, you might have been accepted as a junior if you didn't just piss me off.

4, you must wait at least a week, then re-apply with a different card.

Archived