Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yea that's what i meant

your side of the field = your field

i didn't mean (sry i wasn't clear) the meaning of side of the field and field as in the whole field. i know that part. my problem was the wording part. like what GD said, to use your opponent's field instead of your opponent's side of the field.

hey guys what do you think of this card

126334fu9.jpg

If this card was Special Summoned due to the effect of "Protocall Robo" the original ATK of this card becomes 1800. When this card is Summoned, the effects of all face-up Trap Cards are negated. While this card remains face-up on the field, no Trap Cards can be activated. When this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent must show his/her hand. Then select 1 Spell Card in your opponents hand. Your opponent must send the selected card from their hand to the Graveyard. When this card is switched from Defense Position into Attack Position, Special Summon 1 "Protocall Robo" from your hand or Deck to your field. If your opponent inflicts damage to your Life Points, you can send this card to the Graveyard. If you do, Special Summon 1 "Protocall Robo" from your Deck to your field.

um...side of the field or just field' date=' i am still confuse with that. i was told to use field for a while but then ive seen many experienced card makers use side of the field...

[/quote']

On your Field is the newer way of saying On your side of the field. The 1s that probally use the sencond 1 are more into the older cards...

^_^

*cough* spam alert *cough*

That icon is great. I'm definetly going to add it in my sig.

Hey' date=' Hunter, has Null or Primal yet sent you their cards?

Primal Relese: yes, 6 stars. I was too lazy to press 1 next to 5 =P

[/quote']

My card is still being created... I'm takin this whole thing too drastically... I need to calm down

hmmm... is the ocg & grammar thread in the R-Cards section still open? If so' date=' you can go there, it offers at leats minimal help with ocg.

null & primal, get your cards in. Hey, and to make you try harder, the one who gets in gets 2 reps.

[/quote']

Okay, don't make Primal panic even more O.o

Lol =D

Chevalier: well, that's "kinda" true... ;)

Well, Huntie,

We had a discussion of this over PMs but you never actually told me you made the thread.

I was looking through my old thread, and the card you placed under my name was bumped.

Thing is, it was from October.

I wuz necrobumped =O

doogle, I stopped reading after the first word in the text.

Remember Kindergarden? When they taught you that each sentence ends with a period and starts with a capital letter?

Go back to Kindergarden.

Also, if you went to the OCG thread, then came out with that......

terrible OCG.

Your also lacking semi-advanced basic grammar, such as ['] inbetween opponent and s. If your opponent owns something [e.g. their field] you need the flying comma.

Tokens should be set up (Type/ATTRIBUTE/level(?)/ATK/DEF/)

All types of Summon should be capped. [e.g. Special Summon]

I could go on, but I'm quite hungry and need my cheeseburgar.

Archived