Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. Mind to give me the link when finished?

Edit:

84512lo5.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Plant-Type monster. If this card battles a FIRE monster' date=' decrease the ATK of this card by 1000. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each Plant-Type token on the field. Each time this card destroys a Plant-Type token by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

Rate?

[/quote']

For a group of Legendary Cardmakers, no one seems to understand the concept of competitive cards.

IS this effect worded correctly?

If this card is Special Summoned by a Spell Card Effect, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster to your field in face-up Defense Position. Put 1 Dark Counter on this card for each Spell Card activated.(Max 3) Once per turn, you can remove 1 Dark Counter on this card to increase this card's ATK by 700 until the End Phase. If this card is an attack target, you can remove 2 Dark Counters from this card to negate the attack.

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster in face-up Defense Position. Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 Dark Counter on this card (Max 3). Once per turn you can remove 1 Dark Counter from this card to raise the ATK of this card by 700 until the End Phase. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove 2 Dark Counters from this card to negate the attack.

Chevalier, I know this. No offense to current members, but I thought that we would have more Legends. (Dark Raver, Yankeefan, Bloodrun, Browarod) but they couldn't join due to being moderators and being too busy. If they had joined and accepted the offer, we would be better off with cardmaking. Being around legends, makes others legends.

batteryman AAA accepted to juniors.

I was joking =P

I just suddenly ran out of ideas...

P.S: Everybody, I'm sorry, I forgot to scan the images I drew, but yesterday, I made a new image for my card in my coming fan fic. It's already coloured and finished. I just need to clear it up a bit at Paint(FTW? O.O).

Archived