Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright then. Might as post one of my favorites.

[spoiler=Crsytal Sworn Champion-Maelstrom Knight]

167237zi9.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 "Crystal Beast-Topaz Tiger" and 1 "Elemental Crystal Spirit-Firestorm Wolf" you control from play. When this card attacks a monster in Defense Position the difference in ATK and DEF is subtracted from your opponent's Life Points. During the Main Phase, you can discard up to 3 Continuous Spell Cards you contol. For each Continuous Spell Card discarded, increase this card's ATK by 200. The End Phase this effect is activated, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast-Topaz Tiger" or 1 "Elemental Crystal Spirit-Firestorm Wolf" in your hand or Deck face-up in your Trap & Spell Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

Image Credit: Magic Knights Rayearth

Yes' date=' its UP. Its way too limited and situational. Never would see play. Get rid of some of the summoning conditions.

[/quote']

Understood. As for the situational thing...it's supposed to be played together with my set so...meh. Thanks for the important feed back and thanks for having me :D

Sorry for the delay Hunter, I had things pop up in my schedule that I had to deal with. So, without further ado, here is my card. I hope I did it well...

Note: It is supposed to say "Swap" and not "Swamp"

[align=center]2cf86kk.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle, you can place this card face-down in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Trap Card instead of sending it to the Graveyard. After 3 Standby Phases, force the activation of this card. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on your opponent's field are treated as Aqua-Type WATER monsters. Decrease the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's field by 200 points. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, place the top card of your opponent's Deck to the bottom of his/her Deck and place 1 Level 3 monster on the top of your Deck. Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase, randomly select 1 card in your opponent's Deck and switch it with a card in your opponent's hand. When this card is removed from the field while it is a Continuous Trap Card, switch the Battle Position of all monsters on your opponent's field.[/align]

good card. Now we wait for Null.

Hey guys, im at a delema[sp], I am going to make a card set. I am confused on whether to make a pop culture set based on the game "lock's quest", or a realistic set based on a new archtype of clockwork monsters. note, I already have prepared images for either one.

Good. Mind to give me the link when finished?

Edit:

84512lo5.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Plant-Type monster. If this card battles a FIRE monster, decrease the ATK of this card by 1000. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each Plant-Type token on the field. Each time this card destroys a Plant-Type token by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

Rate?

Good. Mind to give me the link when finished?

Edit:

84512lo5.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Plant-Type monster. If this card battles a FIRE monster' date=' decrease the ATK of this card by 1000. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each Plant-Type token on the field. Each time this card destroys a Plant-Type token by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

Rate?

[/quote']

0/10

If you spell the card's name wrong it gets an auto-failure.

Archived