Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry primal, i am 95% sure i will have my card tomorrow.

here it goes.

adfasdfasfpv6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own Effect. During the turn you draw this card, you can send it from your hand to the Graveyard to inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If you have not Normal Summoned a monster by the end of the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard by its own effect, Special Summon it to your field. When your opponent activates a Set Spell or Trap Card, remove this card from play to negate its activation and Set it face-down. When this card is removed from the field by its own effect, select 2 face-down cards on the field. While this card remains removed from play, the selected cards cannot be flipped face-up. When the selected cards are destroyed, add this card to the top of your Deck.

Ok Instinct. I'll PM you if anything important happens. We might be starting a set together, but its still kind of in the planning stage.

Null, shiney. ;)

Primal, lol, not neccessary now.

Everyone, try not to spam up this thread. I want it spam-free in case we need to apply to get this stickied.

I made a new card can you tell me if it OP UP any bad OCG/

43681zp4.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, increase this card's DEF by 500. Once per turn, you can discard 1 from your hand to decrease the ATK of 1 monster on the field by 700 until the End Phase. If this card is selected as an attack target switch this card in face-up Defense Position. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, increase your Life Points by 100 for each monster you control.

sorry primal' date=' i am 95% sure i will have my card tomorrow.

here it goes.

[img']http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1686/adfasdfasfpv6.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own Effect. During the turn you draw this card, you can send it from your hand to the Graveyard to inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If you have not Normal Summoned a monster by the end of the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard by its own effect, Special Summon it to your field. When your opponent activates a Set Spell or Trap Card, remove this card from play to negate its activation and Set it face-down. When this card is removed from the field by its own effect, select 2 face-down cards on the field. While this card remains removed from play, the selected cards cannot be flipped face-up. When the selected cards are destroyed, add this card to the top of your Deck.

0_0 it's shiny....0_0 nice card

How is this? Original enough for you?

43681ak3.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending 1 monster you control to the Graveyard. During your Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower WATER monster from your Graveyard in Attack Position. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, send this card to your Spell & Trap Card Zone and treat this card as a Continuous Spell Card. When this card is in Spell & Trap Card Zone, you can increase your Life Points by 200 during your End Phase.

How is this? Original enough for you?

43681ak3.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending 1 monster you control to the Graveyard. During your Standby Phase' date=' you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower WATER monster from your Graveyard in Attack Position. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, send this card to your Spell & Trap Card Zone and treat this card as a Continuous Spell Card. When this card is in Spell & Trap Card Zone, you can increase your Life Points by 200 during your End Phase.

[/quote']

Yeah, now you turned it into an overpowered Marie the Fallen one. It has no downside, exept for 1 less S/T card zone open.

Fine I will turn down some downside or something. I just made it randomly. I will take a way the special summon part. or something let me think.

Here is the fix.

43681hl5.jpg

If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, you can send this card to your Spell & Trap Card Zone and treat this card as a Continuous Spell Card. When this card is in Spell & Trap Card Zone, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster in Attack Position. During your Main Phase 1, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Spell & Trap Card Zone in face-up Defense Position.

I made another card recently. I was wondering if there were any ways to make it a bit more balanced.

Link to Thread

9298ti5.jpg

Effect: During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on each face-up monster you control. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can activate 1 of the following effects depending on the amount of Spell Counters on your side of the field:

- 5+: Return 1 card from your Graveyard to the top of your Deck and skip your next Draw Phase.

- 15+: Discard the top card of your Deck. If it is a Monster Card, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field.

- 25+: Remove all Spell Counters on your side of the field and inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent for each Spell Counter removed by this effect.

How is this card?

43681wz2.jpg

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can send this card to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, activate the following effect: both players Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from their hand in face-up Defense Position. During the 3rd Standby Phase after you activated this effect, remove all monsters on the field from play. Inflict 400 damage to both players for each WATER, LIGHT or FIRE monsters removed from play by this card's effect.

It Was i who sticked the thread, Kaze sticked his when the first was around, and i stickied the second, therefore, i shall sticky the 3rd and leave a message with Raven.

Rejoice, nice to see the Legendary Card Makers back ^_^

Can i join again? ^_^

[align=center]Oh and i redid the effect of a card today ^_^

32210ew9.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned, this card's name is treated as either "Generose Dragon" or "Aporose Dragon". Based on this card's name, this card gains the following effect:

- Generose Dragon: During your End Phase gain Life Points equal to the number of non-Tuner monsters used to Synchro Summon this card x 500.

- Aporose Dragon: During your End Phase inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of non-Tuner monsters used to Synchro Summon this card x 500.

^_^[/align]

[align=center]I may be less active lately but am hoping that I can join you Peeps. Here is one of my latest cards.

48078th0.jpg

Centaur Warrior Painted

http://i42.tinypic.com/r1wwfm.jpg PERMISSION FROM ARTIST

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when a monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by destroying a monster in Defense Position. The original ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the amount of damage dealt to your opponent. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon the monster to your side of the field. The Level, ATK, and DEF of the Special Summoned monster are halved (rounded up).[/align]

It Was i who sticked the thread' date=' Kaze sticked his when the first was around, and i stickied the second, therefore, i shall sticky the 3rd and leave a message with Raven.

[/quote']

Thanks for informing me.:(

But okay, I shall leave this stickied, now that I know the reason why.^_^

EDIT: I just noticed that I never joined, although Hunter sent me an invitation. So ehm... can I still join?*makes hypnotic spiral eyes*O_o

Username: GHawk

[spoiler=A card I made to show that I'm a legendary card maker]113601iq6.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 FIRE monsters on your field. When this card is Special Summoned, select and activate 1 of the following:

• Search your opponent's Deck and discard up to 2 WATER monsters to the Graveyard.

• Destroy 1 WATER monster on the field.

• Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 for each FIRE monster in both player's Graveyards.

• Destroy all cards on the field eccept this card. If you use this effect, this card cannot attack for 2 turns.

Archived