SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: WiiOmi (WiiGranny)

Character: Captain Falcon (Brawler Nr.1!)

Friends: Ike, Kirby

Foes: this freaky Ganondorf-thing copying my attacks!(Falcon Punch is betta)

Ready to rumble?

*C.F. is arriving the hotel......by Falcon Flyer.Takes the window instead of the door*

#BAM#......................................................................"Here we are.....Show your moves!"

wow then i'll be him.

Username: Omega21109

Character:Sonic

Friends:Pikachu' date='Lucario,Ike

Foes:Marth,Dedede,Lucas

[/quote']

Friends: Ike' date=' Kirby

Foes: this freaky Ganondorf-thing copying my attacks!(Falcon Punch is betta)[hr']

Ready to rumble?

*C.F. is arriving the hotel......by Falcon Flyer.Takes the window instead of the door*

#BAM#......................................................................"Here we are.....Show your moves!"

OoC: Your both accepted, and you two don't need to wait for me to give you the world, anyone of you can start striaght away (As long asyou follow thw rules and app of course!) Both of you are in the same room, so check them out in the first post.

I'll post the winner very soon, so please be pateint!!!

wow then i'll be him.

Username: Omega21109

Character:Sonic

Friends:Pikachu' date='Lucario,Ike

Foes:Marth,Dedede,Lucas

[/quote']

Friends: Ike' date=' Kirby

Foes: this freaky Ganondorf-thing copying my attacks!(Falcon Punch is betta)[hr']

Ready to rumble?

OoC: Your both accepted, and you two don't need to wait for me to give you the world, anyone of you can start striaght away (As long asyou follow thw rules and app of course!) Both of you are in the same room, so check them out in the first post.

I'll post the winner very soon, so please be pateint!!!

BAM BAM Okay Chef! Time to rumble in C.F.-way, don`t you think kiddy?

captain Falcon sits in his room and drinks a cup of tea ("hope nobody notices that......OK, tea, SHOW YOUR MOVES!")

Yata Teleports to Ike' date=' At which he Mimicked Ike's Aether

[/quote']

Ike: Alright, now I'm pissed off!

*Ike gets his cell phone out and dials a number*

(OoC: I've acted as Master Hand in the past, and no one complained, so I'm guessing he can be godmoded)

Master Hand: Huh? My phones ringing. Let's see, oh it's Ike. Uh huh, alright. Ok, got it. Ok, now I don't owe you any favors since you got me that crack for King DeDeDe.

*Master Hand teleports Yata to his room, and seals his powers temporarily*

(OoC: He's Master Hand, he can do that)

Master Hand: Ok, now that I've sealed your powers temporarily, stop beating on Ike. I've got to keep the peace here, and I agree with Ike that you're way too overpowered. All this fighting has been annoying me lately, so if you don't stop, I'll make you as weak as Jigglypuff, and I'm sure you don't want that. Your powers will come back tomorrow, 12 hours from now. Deal with it.

*Master Hand teleports Yata back to his room*

C.F.:"You Bastard!"

A shadow appears in the sky.......Samurai Goro and his racer are falling right on Sonic and the Falcon Flyer.

C.F.:"Urghhhhh.........Ey hedgehog...........looks like the race is annulled.......Oh no, Goro...

show your moves!"

Nice color, Supersonic hedgehog! I`ll remove his Flyer! Okay and

FAAAAAAALCOOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The Flyer is beaten away*

Good job, don`t you think hedgehog?

(the racer still was there yet)

Archived