SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yata Goes to Ike' date=' enraged, he yells to Ike "You need to Control your Friend there, be glad I didn't kill him, But if he Attacks My Girlfriend again, his Death shall be Merciless"

[/quote']

OoC: Actually, Charizard is my enemy. I updated my application on page 3, so you can see it.

*Ike grabs Link's will in all the confusion, and fixes it to say Ike get's the Master Sword*

Ike: (italicized means thinking) Ragnell + Master Sword = Win.

Yata Drops off Link, Lucas and Meta Knight to another part of the Hotel, Away from Samus, then Yata Flies back to Samus, Which then Yata Asks Samus "hey Samus, Whatcha need?"

OoC: Shradow, until this post, Link was in the Air with Yata, Lucas, and Meta Knight, Trying to get away from Samus, He might've Dropped the Will, but i'm assuming he didn't

Yata Drops off Link' date=' Lucas and Meta Knight to another part of the Hotel, Away from Samus, then Yata Flies back to Samus, Which then Yata Asks Samus "hey Samus, Whatcha need?"

OoC: Shradow, until this post, Link was in the Air with Yata, Lucas, and Meta Knight, Trying to get away from Samus, He might've Dropped the Will, but i'm assuming he didn't

[/quote']

OoC: He was? Sorry, I was confuzzled.

Link starts writing his will.

Link: "Meta Knight' date=' I said here, when I die, you get the Master Sword."

[/quote']

OoC: Cool, two swords!:mrgreen:

Yata Dives Down again and Grabs Link' date=' Swiftly Avoiding the Cannon blasts and Missles while Keeping ahold of Meta Knight and Lucas

[/quote']

OoC: oh well, there goes my master sword...

Username: pikapi02

Character: Pikachu

Friends:Lucario' date=' Sonic, Kirby, Pokemon trainer, Pit.

Foes:Ganondorf, Wario, Dedede, Bowser.

[/quote']

OoC: Your accepted. Look at the first post to see who ur roomed with, kk?

Lucas: (To Meta Knight) What did you do to her in the first place!?

Meta Knight: I Didn't do it on purpose!!! Wait, y am i still wearing this stupid mask? *Throws mask away and tries to find the right one. Finally finding it, he pulls it out and puts it on, while trying to find Samus*

Meta Knight: As soon as I find and cheer her up, this Reward is mine!!!

Master Hand (Through Mike): Attention Brawlers. You only have until 10:00pm until the time is up, so hurry!

Meta Knight: OH CRAP! Samus, where r u???

*Ike jumps Meta Knight, knocks him out with Aether, and ties him up. Then he brings him to Samus (OoC: Cause Meta Knight started pissing off her first) to try to cheer her up*

OoC: TurboTom, are you going to decide who cheered up Samus the most as Master Hand?

*Ike jumps Meta Knight' date=' knocks him out with Aether, and ties him up. Then he brings him to Samus (OoC: Cause Meta Knight started pissing off her first) to try to cheer her up*

OoC: TurboTom, are you going to decide who cheered up Samus the most as Master Hand?

[/quote']

OoC: yes, with an ususpecting twist! :mrgreen: and I thought you said Meta Knight was Ike's friend, on the app form? YOU LIE! Lol

Samus: *When Shes sees Meta Knight tied up* Wow! Thanks Ike, thats rea-*Notices the mask Meta Knights wearing* AWWWWWWW! :love: (OoC: If thats even an emote...) SO.CUTE!!!!!

*Picks up the tied up Meta Knight, wearing a Pichu mask, and cuddles him*

Samus: IKE!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO THIS CUTE LITTLE THING???? *Fires a bombardment of Missles at Ike*

Archived