SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I join?

Username: Lightmaster3

Character: Shiek/Zelda (If I can only have one then Shiek)

Friends: Link, Meta-Knight, Toon Link, Pit, Falco, Peach, Ness, Luigi, Marth

Foes: Ganondorf, Bowser, Wario, Ike

The location is: The Realm of the Forgotten, Place of Intricate Light!

OoC: Air fighting is Yata's weakness in ANY form, also Wario PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Yata waits as his some powers are Short circuited, which then he walks out, his anger building, He is Mad due to the fact that Ike used the Manager as a Security Guard

OoC: That's Right, Yata has more powers than you think and Master Hand can see,, i'm also going try out an Idea of mine(Which i tried earlier with the Aether), one of them will debut when he does a Team Super(Which is what its called) with Pit

Yata grabs the cup of coffee from Ike and he pulls out some kind of sweetener, at which he replies "thanks Ike, i was actually going to try something on you with Meta Knight when you attacked him" He opens the packet and he pours some black powder in his Coffee, and Twirls his hands to spawn a Knife(Yep any death whisper Victim can do that, and it is one of the 4 powers not sealed by Master Hand) and stirs his cup, It was Blacker than any coffee that Ike had ever seen, he drinks a little and offers a sip to Ike

Zelda was thinking that she should leave before she had the urge to ask Link what happened while she was asleep. Heck, she was happy that she wasn't involved in it. Princesses are always involved in everything. For example, Peach was always getting captured by Bowser. As if on cue, Peach came up to Link and Zelda after listening to the last few words Link had said.

Peach (being inquizitive and curious)asked: "What happened?"

Yata grabs the cup of coffee from Ike and he pulls out some kind of sweetener' date=' at which he replies "thanks Ike, i was actually going to try something on you with Meta Knight when you attacked him" He opens the packet and he pours some black powder in his Coffee, and Twirls his hands to spawn a Knife(Yep any death whisper Victim can do that, and it is one of the 4 powers not sealed by Master Hand) and stirs his cup, It was Blacker than any coffee that Ike had ever seen, he drinks a little and offers a sip to Ike

[/quote']

Ike: Sorry, no thanks. I don't like black coffee. What is that sweetener stuff you put in there?

Archived