SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: catching who on fire?

*Meanwhile, in Master Hands room*

Master Hand: DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!! I need to think of a challange for everyone to do, and Some sod has nicked the rest of my Crack!!! Ooooh, oooh, what do i do???

Mii: Well, you could jhust use one of the back up Challanges that we made ages ago *Holds up a box containing a bunch of cards with random challanges*

Master Hand: When and why did we do that, and how did you get into my room???

Mii: The door was unlocked and I heard you talking to yourself. We did this so that if we couldn't think upoff anything, had a Writers Block (OoC: or whatever it was called, Mental Block or something like that) Or if we just couldn't be bothered, we could one of these instead, which are challanges suggested by our Guests.

Master Hand: Fine mister know it all, i'll pick one! *Notices the size of the 2 fingers he would use to pick something up, and the size of the whole in the box* On second thought, you can.

Mii: *Picks a card from the box, and slowly smiles cheekly*

OoC: To be continoued!!!

Meta Knight: *Laughs at Pit whos on fire, then realises that a smallpart of his cape is on fire as well* Oh Bugger! *Starts franticly stamping on his cape until the fire goes out* Phew! that was close!

Master Hand (On Mike): Attention Brawlers, please go to the main living room, apart from;

1. Snake and Wolf, your both soking wet, so get dried and then the rest will fill you in, and

2. Samus, as this relates to her.

Meta Knight: *Sees Yata-Wolf* I can still reconise you Yata! *Glides to the Living Room, finding that Link is the only one there so far* Hay sleepy head, woken up yet? And yes, I am still alive, no thx to YATA, despite the fact that i didn't even get him soaked anyway!!! :mad:

Master Hand: *Walks, er I mean, Floats into the Main living room* Attention everyone. I now have your first challange. Now pay attention, as I can't be A** Repeating it again.

The reason why I didn't invite Samus here is because this challange revolves around her. I've noticed how many times all of you have annoyed her, this means you Meta Knight!

Meta Knight: THAT WASN'T MY FAULT! Besides, Snake started it anyway!

Master Hand: Silence! And so i've decided that your challange is...Too cheer her up! :mrgreen: I really doubt anyone of you will accomplish this, so the prize will be...well, thats for the winner to find out! :mrgreen:

Goodluck everyone!Oh, and you only have until the 8th to do this, otherwise Samus gets the prize! Righty then, on your marks, get set aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...GO!

Pit: If the prize is something stupid like a date with her then im going to give it to Meta-Knight... Hehehe, oh well better start... but first...)

*Fires a tranquilizer dart at Meta-Knight from the gun he bought from the store and grabs him then goes to Samus' room, while Samus is asleep Pit puts Meta-Knight in the laundry basket under the clothes and then Pit sneakily walks out as if he didnt do anything...*

OoC: From now on if I dont post Speech marks or anything it means the Character is Talking.

Pit: I tink Yata woke Samus up....... RRRRRRRRUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!1111ONE

On his way running Pit bumps into a cat

OoC: You know what time it is Kids?

NOR! WE R DUM!

Its time for "Pity 'n' 'THE' Cat! Episode 3"!!!

*Play theme tune*

Pity 'n' 'THE' Cat : Episode 3

Pit: AWK GOD NOT YOU AGAIN!!!

'THE' Cat: "Y4H 17 R M3 I R 1337Z0RZ T4NK K1773H"

*Suddenly the cat turns into a Tank with a cat face*

'THE' Cat - Tank: CH4R93!!!111ONEONEONE

End of Pity 'n' 'THE' Cat : Episode 3

OoC: Bye, gonna play mah PS3 or X360 or maybe Wii now

Archived