SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: @Shradow: I Described Where Yata lives at in the first page, oh and He being made of Darkness, is a bit of a Shapeshifter, but often Appears as a Pitch Black Man Carrying a Staff, A Bow, A Claymore(A Large Living Sword that can Bite People, it cannot Move) and a Rose, Which Creates a Purple Flame if blown into(Similar to a Fire Flower), If i Must Describe Him again, i'll Quote...

Yata-Aluria is the Main Villan in my First RP of the Death Whisper Series' date=' He was the King of Death Whisper(A deadly disease that gives Psychokinesis and Telepathy, but kills you in 9 years unless you have a specific strain that goes to a stage other than Stage 8, Other Powers include a Powerful Weapon and the ability to spawn Poisoned Knives out of thin air(I'm not going to use that in this RP, cause i don't want this turning into a Death Whisper RP, Wouldn't we), while other Strain-Isolated abilities range from Planar Control to being able to turn into a Werewolf to being able to change weapons at will)

[/quote']

But there are a few Differences with him in this RP

1. He is a Shape shifter, where he isn't in the Original RP

2. as Stated in the Quote, He cannot Create the Poisoned Knives

3. His Psychic powers caused by Death Whisper are Limited Severely

4. Following the First RP, He Carries No Strain Isolated Abilities

5. He can Teleport, but Favors Walking

@TT: I'm planning to make my Character have a different look, can you allow it?

IC:

Yata then goes to His Hotel room

Yata: Never Played it, I'll Show you what Trackmania DS is, It's Kinda Similar to Mario Kart, but you can Make your own Tracks

Yata Gets out an Evil Looking DS and gets on Trackmania DS's Editor and Draws up a Random, But Good Stunt Track in the Stadium Environment, and Passes the DS to Link, as he Does, He Presses a Button with a "T" on it and Yata gets Zapped inside of the DS, then a Message appears on Link's DS, Which Said "Watch My DS and you will see what Trackmania DS is -Yata"

Pit: "Need.moar.POWAH!!!" *Pit decides to go and take a drink, thankfully he just woke up so he did not drink the glass which had crack in as it was 12 hours old. The drink was labeled "Happy 2 Octopus" Its Motto is:"Eat a Cheeseburger! Its far better than drinking this rubbish!TM"*

Pit: "...Tastes like water....."

OoC: Happy = H 2 = 2 Octopus = O

H2O

Link pulls out his sword and slashes Pit.

Link: "Gimme back mah moolah!"

Pit:

"IMMAH FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DAMAGE= ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!

K.O.!

OoC: HAHAHAHA!!! My two favourite quotes in one go!

Username: RAWMansonBoy

Character: Charizard

Friends: Meta Knight' date=' Link, Ike, Snake

Foes: Kirby, Lucas and Squirtle

(Damn Turtle is always upstaging me!!!)

[/quote']

OoC: Nice to see you RAWMansonBoy! Your accepted and Your in Hotel Room 4.

Meta Knight: Holy crap Pit, what was the point of that...*Teleports and reapears a few seconds later with a bucket twice the size of Pits, full of Ice cold water*...Without including me! :mrgreen:

OoC: You can guess whats gonna happen next!

Meta Knight: *Throws bucket of ice cold water over Snake, but instead of Yata, he teleports the rest of the water over Wolfs head in anothe room!* Hehehe! :mrgreen: Hay Link, do you wanna play on Mario Kart? OoC: i actually have it in real life now as well!

Archived