SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uuuuhhhhh.........i'll tell TurboTom that i let you in but he will give you the specifics

Thx for your help hi06! And yes, Lord Davok and The Emperor, your both in! I'll put both of you in Hotel Room No.3.

And with that, we can officially start! Have fun everyone!

*Somewhere in Huryle Castle*

Meta Knight: DRILL RUSH!!! *uses a Drill Rush against Ganondarf, sending up accross the stage at quite a pace* This is what you get for spraying graffiti on my mask you B*****!!!!! *Throwing his pink spray painted mask away, a sudden burts of energy surounds him* Dimensional Cape! *Teleports behind Ganondarf in the air and slams him downwards full force! KO!!!*

Meta Knight: Don't underestemate the power of the Star Warr-*Before he can finish his sentence, a large shadow forms around im. He turns around to see a King Sized Samus right behind him*

(OoC: P.S. Anyone can control any Brawl Characters that havn't been taken yet, but they're still technicaly not your character, so use them sparingly!)

Samus: Never. Talk. About. MY BRA SIZE!!!!! (OoC: Joke from Smash Mansion! :mrgreen: ) *Charges up her Zero Laser*

Meta Knight: *When the Zero Laser is fired* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Meta Knight wakes up in his Hotel room with a hot sweat, realising that it was just a horrible Nightmare*

Meta Knight: Oh thank the Lord-*Picks up mask* I'll never let anyone graffiti you again!

OoC: Your turn, people! :mrgreen: I'll be back on at roughly 5:00pm (UK Time)

Username: liam95

Character: snake

Friends: peach' date='zelda,link and samus

Foes: mr G&W,R.O.B,wario,mario

[/quote']

OoC: Your accepted, wou'll be in Hotel Room 3 with The Emperor and Lord Davok. Oh, and welcome to the Brawler's Hotel! :mrgreen:

Kirby: You had the dream with the graffiti and Samus again?

Meta Knight: *Noticing Kirby in the room* Yeah, third time in a row this week. Damit, I'll never forget how scared I was when Samus was about to fry me and Lucas'es backside when I made that "Oversized Bra Size" Remark at here...And I'll also never forget how much of a sod that spiky blue haired was when he took advantage of the situation.*Speacks quietly* Stupid camera obsesed little...

Meta Knight: Anyway Kirby, what brings you here?

Meta Knight: Anyway Kirby' date=' what brings you here?

[/quote']

*Kirby takes a big gulp of coffee, and then eats the cup hole*

Kirby: I can't stand another minute my hotel room! One minute Wolf tries to blow my head off, and another minute I accidently activate one of Snake's bombs! It's a living nightmare!!! I can't go five minutes without stumbling onto something that nearly blows my head off!!!

Can I still join?

Username: sparky1508

Character: Pit

Friends: Link and Mario

Foes: Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong

OoC: Yeah ur in, but at the moment you need to have a room by your self. Sorry. You can start any time you like.

Meta Knight: *Before Snakes walks off* Yeah well after what happened last night with Samus, I'm Samuses Best Friend compared to you! :mrgreen: (OoC: Your decidion on what happened last night)

Meta Knight: *Sees the black Kirby* And Yata, Kirby is in the room, so don't try any pranks and blame them on Kirby, ok?

Can I still join?

Username: sparky1508

Character: Pit

Friends: Link and Mario

Foes: Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong

OoC: Yeah ur in' date=' but at the moment you need to have a room by your self. Sorry. You can start any time you like.

Meta Knight: *Before Snakes walks off* Yeah well after what happened last night with Samus, I'm Samuses Best Friend compared to you! :mrgreen: (OoC: Your decidion on what happened last night)

Meta Knight: *Sees the black Kirby* And Yata, Kirby is in the room, so don't try any pranks and blame them on Kirby, ok?

[/quote']

OoC: Thats alright :).

Pit: *Enters room with kirby in with a huge package* "Someone order a body for a pink puffball?"

snake:now if you were my size i would kick you in the teeth.Nothing happened i just freaked her out when i said she is putting on a few pounds so she shot me

oh and were you in smash mansion

OoC: Yes I was

Meta Knight: LOL! Big Mistake calling her that! Infact, I was laughing that hard I almost got my face blasted as well...for the second time! And Pit, leave Kirby alone.

*Suddenly, the mike in the bulding activates*

Mii: This is Mii here, your secratery. I've been given a Message from the Manager Master Hand. The message is for Wolf and it states "Wolf, this is the SECOND TIME this week that you've tried to shoot Kirby! Pull this off one more time, I'll split you two up in different rooms. Is that understood. Oh and also, Meta Knight is still a pervert!" *Mike turns off*

Meta Knight: DON'T START THAT AGAIN!!! OoC: Another Smash Mansion quote...gotta stop doing these! :mrgreen:

Pit: *Enters room with kirby in with a huge package* "Someone order a body for a pink puffball?"

Kirby: I don't remember ordering anything.

*Takes package out of Pits hands*

Kirby: Hm...

*After inspecting the package for a few moments, he eats it.*

Kirby: Tastes like chicken.

OoC: ???

Meta Knight: Oh well, screw him. I'm off the the Dinner Hall thing. See ya!!! *Teleports out of room using Dimensional cape and glides to the lunch room. Once he arrives, he grabs a tray and goes along the morning buffet breakfast.*

Meta Knight: *Without looking upwards* Whats on for todays menu?

???: ThE uSuAl, EgGS, BAcoN, SauSAgE...

*Reconising the voice, he looks upwards, sees a face...and bursts out laughing*

Meta Knight: LMAO!!! OMG, is that you? as if you have been reduced to this!!!

Crazy Hand: Oh ScREW YoU A&%! OnE oF THe ChEIfS ArE IlL, So I'M FiLLinG In FoR HiM! AND FOR THAT, NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU!!! *Flicks Meta Knight a fair distance until he slams into the wallon the other end of the room*

Meta Knight: *While sliding from the wall and onto the floor* Ouch...

Archived