SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is OoC? Out of Character?

OoC:Yes if you are part of a roleplay you must use OoC to represent your not actually doing anything in the roleplay a bit like offtopic sort of

Pit: *Goes to the mushroom kingdom to see if he can find mario*

Mario: "HEY! ITSA ME MARIO"

Pit: "Yeh I know who you are your one of my friends."

Mario: "HEY! ITSA YOU PIT"

Pit: ...Just walk away slowly Pit' date=' just walk away slowly...[/i']

No' date=' Kirby! Oh well...

Username: Shradow

Character: Ike

Friends: Kirby, Meta Knight, King DeDeDe, Snake, Sonic

Foes: Marth, Link, Toon Link

[/quote']

OoC: Ur accepted Contest Winner! Sorry about Kirby being taken as well :mrgreen:

*After getting his breakfats, he sits down at a table...NEXT TO SAMUS!!!*

Meta Knight: *While Samus slowly turns her head in his direction, Meta Knight could see her vicious, red eyes, despite her helmut* Oh Fiddlesticks...

Samus: WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT???

Meta Knight: *panicing* Oh erm, ur...Nothing Really! But is it true that your putting on wieght? *Smacks his own mouth closed after he finishes that sentence, knowing that it was too late and that his fate was sealed*

Samus: :mad:

Meta Knight: *While running out of the room with Samus hot on his Tail* CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! HELP ME YATA, YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S GONE MAD...AGAIN!!!!!!!!

OoC: DARN! I forgot i could be taboo XD

OoC: italics mean they are thinking or it is narration.

Pit: Hmmmm i wonder what taboo has been up to lately?

In another dimension far' date=' far away[/i']

Taboo: ehhh, well thats the end of my shift, (boy I need to stop filing paperwork someday)

OoC: Remember, This is after the Sub Space Emissionary Episode, so Taboo is dead!

*Kirby Walks into his room, and next to his bed is a mini refrigerator. He opens it and takes out a package.*

Kirby: Hm... A package in my refrigerator... Odd...

*Opens it and he sees a grenade. The pin is off*

Kirby: Oh shoot.

*The grenade explodes and Kirby gets flown across the room and hits the wall.*

Kirby: SNAKE!!!!

OoC: Turbotom, you have yet to put me in a room, unless I misread and didn't see it.

*Ike comes out of his room (OoC: which I don't think I have yet, technically) drinking coffee, and walks across the hall*

*Meta Knight trips on his cape, Ike falls and drops his coffee*

Ike: My coffee! All right, that's it!

*Ike chases after Meta Knight, swinging Ragnell like a crazy person without his coffee*

OoC: I put Meta Knight as one of my friends, but no one messes with Ike's coffee.

No' date=' Kirby! Oh well...

Username: Shradow

Character: Ike

Friends: Kirby, Meta Knight, King DeDeDe, Snake, Sonic

Foes: Marth, Link, Toon Link

[/quote']

OoC: Ur accepted Contest Winner! Sorry about Kirby being taken as well :mrgreen:

*After getting his breakfats, he sits down at a table...NEXT TO SAMUS!!!*

Meta Knight: *While Samus slowly turns her head in his direction, Meta Knight could see her vicious, red eyes, despite her helmut* Oh Fiddlesticks...

Samus: WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT???

Meta Knight: *panicing* Oh erm, ur...Nothing Really! But is it true that your putting on wieght? *Smacks his own mouth closed after he finishes that sentence, knowing that it was too late and that his fate was sealed*

Samus: :mad:

Meta Knight: *While running out of the room with Samus hot on his Tail* CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! HELP ME YATA, YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S GONE MAD...AGAIN!!!!!!!!

OoC: DARN! I forgot i could be taboo XD

OoC: italics mean they are thinking or it is narration.

Pit: Hmmmm i wonder what taboo has been up to lately?

In another dimension far' date=' far away[/i']

Taboo: ehhh, well thats the end of my shift, (boy I need to stop filing paperwork someday)

OoC: Remember, This is after the Sub Space Emissionary Episode, so Taboo is dead!

OoC: i believe at the end he just dissapears or something you don't see him die and if you do then they could have resurrected him, you never know.

Pit: *Now in breakfast room* I thought crazy hand said meta knight wouldnt get breakfast today?

OoC: I'll do that right now

Meta Knight: Ike! What are you doing, and please, no "You won't get any simpothy from me" Remarks...*Sees Samus charging up her Zero Laser* Ok now you can! ARRRGH!!!!

OoC: i believe at the end he just dissapears or something you don't see him die and if you do then they could have resurrected him, you never know.

Pit: *Now in breakfast room* I thought crazy hand said meta knight wouldnt get breakfast today?

OoC: Hello, Dimensional Cape? :mrgreen:

Mic: "Attention all, this is Master Hand, would Ike and Samus stop chasing Meta-Knight. I'm trying to get some sleep but all I can hear is Meta-Knight screaming. Thank you. Oh and do not press the "B" button on the elevator".

Pit: *Curious he presses the "B" button on the elevator, and suddenly huge swarms MissingNos come after him* "IF POKEMON TRAINER NEVER CAME HERE WE WOULDNT HAVE THIS GLITCH POKEMON GODDAMMIT!!!"

Mic: "Attention all' date=' this is Master Hand, would Ike and Samus stop chasing Meta-Knight. I'm trying to get some sleep but all I can hear is Meta-Knight screaming. Thank you. Oh and do not press the "B" button on the elevator".

Pit: *Curious he presses the "B" button on the elevator, and suddenly huge swarms MissingNos come after him* "IF POKEMON TRAINER NEVER CAME HERE WE WOULDNT HAVE THIS GLITCH POKEMON GODDAMMIT!!!"

[/quote']

OoC: HOLD ON A MINUTE!!! What did i say about "Any unused characters can be used, with the exception of Master and Crazy Hand"?

Meta Knight: Few! Thx Master Hand...But ur still a twat. *Sees Samus still trying to kill him...and now Ike aparently*

Meta Knight: *runs away with Ike* Crap, why is she after you now? Did you do something to her?

OoC: 1.Who died, Ike or Meta Knight?

2. It's sympathy, not simpothy.

3. (Shradow or Ritz Man. Sorry, insider Joke) Ha, ha, very funny...

*Ike stops chasing Meta Knight and goes to store to buy more coffee stuff, cussing under his breath*

OoC: There is a store, right?

OoC: HOLD ON A MINUTE!!! What did i say about "Any unused characters can be used' date=' with the exception of Master and Crazy Hand"?

[/quote']

OoC:Whoops must've missed that sorry.

Pit: *is drunk and is on the highest building and since hes drunk he forgets he has wings* Woot! Im king of the world! *falls off* *CRUNCH*

ooC: yes there is. and no one has died yet..and we're still being chased by Samus you know.

OoC: Fine then...

*Samus shoots her B attack (OoC: Cause I don't remember the name of it), Ike uses counter and knocks her unconcious, then Ike forgets Meta Knight and goes to the store to get more coffee stuff, cussing under his breath*

OoC: Is that better?

OoC: Don't worry about it.

Meta Knight: WHY THE HELL DID IKE DIYCH ME LIKE THAT, FOR A CUPA? Damn!!! *Suddenly see's a swarm of MissingNos* Oh bummer, this is not my day, at, ALL! *Samus fires her Zero Laser! Meta Knight dodges the attack, and the blast completly obliterates the MissingNos*

Meta Knight: Oh, problem solved...shame about Pit though...Serves you right for taking the mick out of people with no bodies!

ooC: yes there is. and no one has died yet..and we're still being chased by Samus you know.

OoC: Fine then...

*Samus shoots her B attack (OoC: Cause I don't remember the name of it)' date=' Ike uses counter and knocks her unconcious, then Ike forgets Meta Knight and goes to the store to get more coffee stuff, cussing under his breath*

OoC: Is that better?

[/quote']

OoC: Samus' B attack = Charge Beam Definition: A beam of charged power some people might say from different dimensions of course, this is incorrect

Pit: "Im glad there's no fall damage in this"

Cat:*meow*

Pit: "Awwww whos a cute little cat"

Cat:*bites Pit*

Pit: OW, IT BIT ME, IT BIT ME!

*Ike comes back from his room after coming back from the store with a new cup of coffee, just as the MissingNos chase after Meta Knight before they got blasted, they make him spill his coffee*

Ike: Oh, god, not again... That's it, I don't care about Pit's "no driking/eating in the room" crap, he's busy with that cat. I hope he gets rabies...

*goes back into room for yet another cup of coffee*

OoC: Ok, I thought it was Charge Beam, but I wasn't sure.

Pity 'n' the cat (reference to Arby 'n' the Chief)

Pit: *Shoots blue arrow thing at cat, but misses* "Hmmm time to try out my new attack"

IMMAH FIRIN MAH LAZOR

Damage= ITS OVER 9000!!!

End of the episode and da memes

Pit: "Hmmm I want a cheeseburger..." *Goes to Hammy's Bar*

"errrrr I would like a cheeseburger please"

Hammy: "WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR SOME SORT OF BURGER SHOP?!"

Pit: "errrm yeh"

Hammy: "Good so thats a cheeseburger you wanted, yes?

Pit: @_@

OoC: Can I be King DeDeDe too? He's another of my favorites... But since no one has him yet...

*King DeDeDe comes out of his room, pissed off because of all the noise, then does his Waddle Dee Army (OoC: Big Gay Dance to anyone who's seen Brawl Taunts) and buries everyone on the same floor in Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, and Gordos*

King DeDeDe: Finally...

*King DeDeDe goes back to room, gets his walkie talkie, and talks to Master Hand*

King DeDeDe: I did what you asked, we'll talk about the money later.

Archived