SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Can I be King DeDeDe too? He's another of my favorites... But since no one has him yet...

*King DeDeDe comes out of his room' date=' pissed off because of all the noise, then does his Waddle Dee Army (OoC: Big Gay Dance to anyone who's seen Brawl Taunts) and buries everyone on the same floor in Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, and Gordos*

King DeDeDe: Finally...

*King DeDeDe goes back to room, gets his walkie talkie, and talks to Master Hand*

King DeDeDe: I did what you asked, we'll talk about the money later.

[/quote']

*All the Waddle Dees attack Kirby' date=' but he eats them all, but then he gets arrested for murder (OoC: Yes, Waddle Dees have rights too, and the police is Mario and Luigi)*

[/quote']

OoC: ROFL BRILLIANT IDEA!!! And to answe ur question, if its temporary like that, yes (Like what you've done, and what i've done with Samus)

*Teleports into a strange, 5 Star room*

Meta Knight: Man, where did i telaport to? I panicked that much, i didn' think where to teleport to...

*Sees the bed and somene snoring in it. Suprisingly, it was a "Hand" shaped bed.*

Meta Knight: OMG! WhatdoIdo??? hmmm... *Takes out camera and takes a picture of him snoring his head off*

Meta Knight: Hehehehe, 1 5 star room for me or this photo is going on google :mrgreen:

*Master Hand wakes up*

Master hand: Huh, watzzzat? *Looks around room and doesn't see nyone apart from Snake!*

OoC: I'm not godmoding, and you'll se why in a sec!

Master Hand: What are you doing you lit-SNORT!!!! *Falls asleep again*

*As he does, nehind Snake is a cowering Meta Knight, while the Snake falls onto the floor. It was nothing but a painted plank shaped like Snake with a stand on the back!!!*

Meta Knight: Of all the dum things to get out of my Dimensional Cape in a hurry, that one???

*Mario and Luigi land on the cat, and Pit walks away happy, then collapses with a frothy mouth, guess that cat gave him rabies...*

*King DeDeDe makes all his minions go away, then he goes up to Master Hand's office. Master Hand hands him a small bag of crack*

King DeDeDe: I thought we agreed on cash!

Master Hand: Just try it, you'll thank me.

*King DeDede and Master Hand get stoned of their rockers*

Pit: *At firing range* "YES! Bullseye!!!" *Fires another arrow but misses and hits Meta Knight in the head' date=' well it would hit him in the head since he has no body, and Pit clearly states this by saying "Are you alright?! Looks like i hit you in the head! Well it would do since you have no body!"

[/quote']

Meta Knight: RIGHT! Two things:

1. How the heck did you get in Master Hands room?

2. If ur not carefull witn your words, you'll have no body as well!!! :mad:

*Master Hand wakes up yet again, see Board Snake yet again*

Master Hand: Right thats it! *Fires a bullet, burning the board and redusing it to ashes, revieling a cowering Meta Knight and Pit*

Yata: Heh' date=' looks like he is

Yata turns back to his normal self

Yata: I was thinking of doing that to Snake, oh, hey Pit

[/quote']

OoC: Wow your off bay a long shot! lol

Master Hand: What Are You Two Doing In My Room?!

Meta Knight: *Nudges Pit* say something! *Notices that throth is coming out of his mouth* Damn you 1337 talking cat...

*Mario and Luigi land on the cat' date=' and Pit walks away happy, then collapses with a frothy mouth, guess that cat gave him rabies...*[/b']

OoC: GODMODDING!!!

I think.

Also OoC: This thread has grown from 2 to 5 pages in like a day!

Pit: "Oh almost forgot, my cheeseburger!"

*Goes back to Hammy's Bar and sees a giant CLOSED sign hanging from the handle*

"Ah well, time to look in the trash"

10 minutes later

"AHHHH! THERES MY CHEESEBURGER!"

EDIT: You forgot, pit can curve his arrows ^_^

OoC: Ok' date=' while I was typing up my thing about King DeDeDe and Master Hand, and Pit getting rabies, all these things showed up about Master Hand, so now my part makes no sense. This is getting confusing...

[/quote']

OoC: Happened to me as well. don't worry though

Master Hand: SEIZE HIM KING DEDEDE!!!

*Kind Dedede runs up to them, but Meta Knight dodges and slams him in the head with an aerial sword spinning attack*

*King DeDeDe, still stoned off his rocker, uses his Jet Hammer, but suddenly the Hammer Head flies off the handle, and bounces around the room. Crazy Hand appears and slams it to the ground, but not after it hit everyone, knocking them unconcious, except for DeDeDe, because he's still stoned, so he just passed out*

Kirby walks outside, and sees Mario and Luigi unconsious, laying ontop of a cat.

Kirby: Hm...

After a few minutes, Kirby is inside dragging Mario and Luigi, who are still knocked out, and puts them in a coat closet. He then put a sign on it, saying "Do not disturb"

*Kirby smiles and walks away.*

OoC: Oh

Meta Knight: *Dreaming* Dam it Ganondorf' date=' don't spray paint my mask!!! Oh no...NOT SAMUS AGAIN!!!!

[/quote']

Pit: "This reminds me of Friday the 13th even though i haven't seen it... WAIT WHY THE HECK CAN I SEE THIS...???"....

*A huge truck comes racing towards Pit* "OMG ITS A BARNAMABILE"

Mario: "HEY! ITSA ME, MARIO! THERE YOU ARE PIT! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU IN THIS BARNAMABILE!"

OoC: A barnamobile is a vehicle i just made up it has 8234 Tiny Wheels and weighs approximately the same as 92500 Men. Quickedit: And mario woke up from the closet and then went into his barnamobile.

ooC: Lol! Well lets see...

For Meta Knight: P***** Samus off again, she chased him, he teleported into Master Hands room and took a picture of him snoring for the hell of it and Pit came in the room, and King Dedede Knocked everyone out before Crazy Hand had the chance to stop him.

Apart from that, nothing much really :mgreen:

OoC: You missed Pit getting rabies and Master Hand and King DeDeDe getting stoned off of crack.

*King DeDeDe wakes up in his bed*

King DeDeDe: Ugh... I should've just forced him to get me money...

*Ike comes out of his room after he finally finished his coffee, sneaks into Meta Knight's room (OoC: He got put back in his room, too.) He leaves a surprise for Meta Knight (OoC: which will be explained in the following pic)*

Ike: This'll teach him to stop whining in his sleep about the spray paint...

*Ike does his Ganondorf laugh impression, making Meta Knight shudder in his sleep*

1723884.jpg

OoC: You missed Pit getting rabies and Master Hand and King DeDeDe getting stoned off of crack.

*King DeDeDe wakes up in his bed*

King DeDeDe: Ugh... I should've just forced him to get me money...

*Ike comes out of his room after he finally finished his coffee' date=' sneaks into Meta Knight's room (OoC: He got put back in his room, too.) He leaves a surprise for Meta Knight (OoC: which will be explained in the following pic)*

Ike: This'll teach him to stop whining in his sleep about the spray paint...

*Ike does his Ganondorf laugh impression, making Meta Knight shudder in his sleep*

[img']http://art1.server05.sheezyart.com/medium/172/1723884.jpg[/img]

OoC: Good drawing, and I though Ike was friends with me!!!

Shradow, Theres a rule known as Godmoding. Thats basicly when you control other peoples characters, like you did for Pit. Its ok to control other characters that havn't been taken yet, but not other peoples. Anyway though don't worry, ur not in trouble for it, just be more careful ok?

OoC: I have a question. Was Master Hand first in SSB, or was he first a boss in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?

OoC: Sorry, forgot about that... I didn't draw the pic, though, and he still has revenge points about the coffee. Actually, forget it, Ike isn't friends with Meta Knight anymore.

OoC: I still want to control King DeDeDe, too... I hope no one takes him for awhile...

Archived