A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 32: Someone Worth Fighting For, Living For, And Dying For...][align=center]Chapter 32: Someone Worth Fighting For, Living For, And Dying For...

Blue didn't believe her eyes. It was The Orb Of Life! An artifact so powerful that it actually could bring back the dead! She was deeply shocked.

"B-B-But that's not possible!" she stuttered, as Jiji walked up to it's pedestal. "The Orb of Life is only fairytales! It can't exist!"

"Oh can't it?" Jiji replied ironically, as he tapped on the orb with his cane, and it began to glow. "Then why is it here?"

"I-I...don't know..." Blue said. "I must be dreaming..."

"But you aren't." Jiji assured her. "This is The Orb of Life. And it will bring back your partner and your husband, if you want it..." Blue really thought she was dreaming as she heard that. This couldn't be true! Or at least it was to good to be true. She would meet Tracey again! And Veemon! She was so exited, but in the same time, very worried. She remembered what Veemon had told her:

"I......will stay here...until the time is right."

She knew that he was waiting for something to happen, and wouldn't show up even if Jiji tried to ressurect him. He seemed......so confident when he said it. Like he knew that nothing would go wrong.

"Now then..." Jiji had picked up the orb from it's pedestal, and put it in front of himself and Blue, as it began to hover. "...You will soon reunite with them!" he smiled at Blue, as he picked up his cane and waved it over the orb. It began to glow in a bright light, and suddenly, it bursted into light and blinded them. But Blue quickly got used to it, and saw maybe a hundred souls emerge from the orb. They were the souls of the dead, all those who have died in the Digital World and the Human World. They all glimmered in a silver light, and some of them even seemed to look straight at her! She was a bit frightened, but then, she saw a familiar shape close up on her. It was the soul of a young man, probably 16-17 years old, and he held out his arms at her. She could not easily mistake that soul, and she smiled at him.

"It's you..." she sighed, and then, the light faded, and she found Jiji and the orb in front of her. He seemed exhausted, and the orb was dim and powerless. From above, a silver sphere landed on Blue's nose, and she looked up. There, a boy was floating down towards them. Blue stretched out her arms and grabbed him, and smiled when she saw his face.

"Uuuuhhh......" he opened his eyes, and looked at Blue. "R-Renamon......What's going on?" she just smiled and hug him.

"Nothing, Tracey..." she sighed. "Just nothing......" Tracey didn't know what was going on, but he just smiled and hugged her back.

"I'm so glad to see you..." he said. "You must have missed me."

"I did. Truly, I did." she replied. "I would never leave you, even if death was between us."

"Neither would I." Tracey fondled Blue's cheek and looked her in the eyes. "You haven't changed a bit."

"But I have." she assured him. And then, he saw the stitches around her belly.

"Congratulations!" said Tracey, a bit starled. "You're a mother!"

"Yup! And things have never been..." she stopped a bit, and put down Tracey.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's just that...that..." she stuttered. "Veemon is dead......"

"Oh......Sorry..." Tracey felt stupid. But Blue went up to him and gently stroke his black, ruffled-up hair.

"It's ok. You're alive now, and I couldn't be more happier than I am now."

"Thanks..." both of them looked at eachother, and sighed deeply. They were finally together again.

"Ahem!" Jiji interrupted. "Now then, we return!" he waved his cane, and they returned to the hospital hallway. Nothing had changed since they left, and Blue was reliefed. She and Tracey looked at eachother again, and decided to walk outside for awhile......

==========Meanwhile==========

"WHAT?!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

At another D.E.A.T.H Factory, Sergeant Fritz was furious about an emergency report from the Front Lines in the Digital World.

"Our forces decimated?!?!! By a Digimon?!!" he spat at two, frightened soliders.

"B-But Sir!! It w-was a Cyberdramon!!" one of them yelped. "T-That Digimon is too powerful for our forces to handle!"

"ENOUGH EXCUSES!!" roared Fritz, and slammed his clutched fists into a table in front of him. "You are just a bunch of weakling cowards! I should execute you where you stand!!" he pulled a D-Eagle from his belt and aimed it at the other solider.

"N-No! Please!" he stuttered. "W-We will try again......"

"Good! Dismissed!" muttered Fritz, and put the D-Eagle back. The soliders nodded and went out of the room. "No damn Digimon freak is to ruin D.E.A.T.H's plans! NONE!" but then, the wall behind him bursted open, and Cyberdramon stepped in.

"Oh really?!" he shouted, and barged at Fritz, grabbed his throat, and forced him up on a wall. "You damn dirtbags swallow more than your guts can hold it seems!"

"AAGH!! LET ME GO, FREAKAZOID!!" Fritz gulped, and pulled up his D-Eagle. He shot Cyberdramon in the head, and the bullet went through, barely missing his brain. Cyberdramon just cackled.

"Hahahahaaa!! Foolish human!" he roared, as he plunged his claws into Fritz's stomach, twisted, and ripped his guts out on the floor. Blood flowed as Fritz's internal organs splattered across the floor. He was dead before he had time to scream. The door flung open, and the soliders were terrified to find the bloody mess that used to be D.E.A.T.H's most skilled commander all over the room. Cyberdramon had leaved, satisfied by the kill he had made. He licked his claws clean of the blood, and flied into the air......

Everyone was up and awake, quite suprised that Treacey was alive again, but also happy.

"Heh, well I be damn!" Fang chuckled and patted Tracey hard on the back. "One day you're all dead, and the next one you're alive and well, haha!!" Tracey snickered a bit.

"Hehe, yea you're right..." he said, as he held DemiVeemon in his lap. He gently stroke his head, and DemiVeemon cuddled up to him.

"You're our uncle?" he asked curiously.

"Well, sure!" Tracey laughed and tickled his chest.

"Ahahahaha! That tickles!" giggled DemiVeemon. Tracey and Blue smiled at him.

"He sure is like Veemon." Blue sighed.

"Yeah, he sure is..." Tracey replied, and eyed Maria, who was sitting in Fang's lap. "So, what's your name?"

"Maria." she replied. "Maria Johnsson. I've been Fangie's Digi-Destined since I was 10 years old!"

"Fangie?" Tracey smirked and raised his eyebrow at Fang.

"Well, ehehehe......It's my nickname." Fang replied, as he held Maria in his arms and looked her in the eyes. "We kinda thought that I would sound less frightening that way, right Maria?"

"Right!" she giggled, and hugged Fang. He smiled and hugged her back. Tracey could not resist but to look at the girl. Her blue hair waved in the new morning sun, glimmering like stars. Her laughter filled him with a warm, comfortable feeling, and her eyes seemed to be as deep as infinity. He sighed a bit, and Blue noticed that.

"You love her..." she said. Tracey snapped out of staring on Maria and regained his mind.

"Wha-What...No I don't!" he said quietly. "I love you!" Blue shook her head and fondled Tracey's chin.

"You love her. It's as clear as it can be." she said. "And I understand you. Now that I got kids with Veemon and all, you should find someone too. I know that we have loved eachother for a very long time now......but some things are not meant to last. You are nice and all that......but I don't think this relationship will work. It's over..." Tracey was shocked.

"What? So you're just dumping me like that?!" he said, a bit infuriated. "You dragged me out of the Final Resting Place, took me all the way back here, just so you could say "It's Over"?!?"

"N-No! Tracey, you're misunderstanding me!" Blue tried to explain, but it fell on deaf ears.

"I thought we had something!" Tracey continued. "That we were meant to be together forever!! Wasn't that exactly what you said!?!! HUH?!!"

Before Tracey had time to think twice of what he was about to do, he slapped Blue hard across the face. Her cheek turned red, and she winced at the pain. She cried a bit, and Tracey suddenly understood what he had done.

"R-Renamon......I-I...." he started, but she just stood up and ran to the exit.

"FINE!!" she shouted, as tears fell from her eyes. "IF YOU WANT IT THAT WAY, THEN HAVE IT!!! IT'S OVER!!" she slammed the door shut and ran out of the hospital, back to Veemon's place. She rushed up the stairs, into her room and threw herself on the bed. She cried until she felt like exploding, and her thoughts about Tracey flickered across her mind. Why did he slap her?! He had no right whatsoever to do it! He was just a jerk! But then, she felt someone sit down next to her and fondle her back.

"I'm truly sorry..." a voice said. She knew who it was, and her sadness turned to anger.

"Go away..." she said coldly. "Before I kill you! You are just a jerk!"

"Listen, please, Renamon! I didn't mean to do it!"

"Oh really?! GO AWAY!" she buried her face beneath a pillow. She didn't want to hear anymore lame excuses. Tracey sighed and laid down beside her.

"Listen Rennie..." he said carefully. "I didn't mean to hit you. I was a jerk, I know. But...I was just......so mad. We haven't seen eachother for awhile now, and then, you just get up to me and say "It's Over"! Didn't you realise that?"

"Yes......" Blue sighed, as she looked out of the pillow and looked at Tracey. "You're righ. I should have been more caring when I said that..." she was interrupted by Tracey's lips touching her own. They kissed eachother and Tracey laid back.

"It's ok..." he sighed. "Maybe it's time I realised that a Digimon/Human relationship isn't so good, after all..."

"Yeah...maybe it's for the better for both of us." Blue replied. She looked at Tracey, and giggled a bit. "But, you know......One last time...shouldn't be so bad right now!"

"Hmmm? What do you m......" Tracey looked at her, but went silend as he saw Blue undressing herself. She smirked at him, and laid on top of him.

"It's been......9 years or so...correct?" she smiled, and removed Tracey's shirt slowly.

"Yeah......Almost too long..." he replied, and caressed Blue's body. Both of them now caressed and kissed eachother, and then, Blue slowly removed his ex-lover's pants......

((CENSORED))

Tracey and Blue laid next to eachother, panting hard.

"M-Man!" Tracey stuttered, as he got up and put on his clothes. "That......was unforgetable!"

"Same......here!" Blue gasped a bit, and put on her clothes as well. "But now......I think that you are better off with Maria. A Digimon is supposed to act like a Partner, not a Lover." Tracey nodded, as they stepped outside. They looked downstairs, and saw the others. They had followed Tracey, as he chased after Blue.

"Hey!" Doru and Kiryu went upstairs and looked at them. "What now?"

"Now......we too need to plan." Tracey replied. "D.E.A.T.H is finished!"

To be continued...[/align]

Archived