A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

interesting. so veemon is definitely coming back? it should be interesting to see how.

also, angemon is kinda a retard for hiring a digimon that he's afraid of. i get that he hired astamon because he needed astamon's skills, but it could have easily have been that he only needed astamon to do the job because he was familiar with renamon's style or something. that way angemon could have still needed astamon while still being able to kill him if need be.

but its your fic and either way it is a good story.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 29: Friends On The Line.][align=center]Chapter 29: Friends On The Line.

After awhile in the hospital, Blue was able to stand up from the bed and walk around. She stayed in her room, though, along with Red, Green and her kids. She felt the most happy that way.

"Mommy?" he kids would occationally ask her. "Where´s daddy?" she just answered that he was going to bee back soon, just to keep them from crying. She never wanted to see them cry. Ever. Red and Green were just happy that Blue was back, as they encouraged her that Veemon really WAS to come back, like he had said.

"You just wait and see!" Green cheered to her. "He will pop up when you least expect it!"

"Yea, he is right!" Red filled in. "He would never lie to you, would he?" Blue smiled everytime they said those things, because she knew that her sweet Veemon would return too. She was just waiting for the time to come......

==========Meanwhile==========

Astamon laid in the sofa and held his head. He had a migraine going on, and the pain was unbearable.

"AAGGHH!!! THIS......IS...KILLING ME!!!" he groaned loudly, as he fumbled for a glass of water. He drank it all up, but he still felt the pain. "GAAAAHH! WHAT MUST A SIMPLE DIGIMON DO TO CURE THIS KIND OF TORTURE?!!!" he hadn´t been in the Human World for a long time, and as a result, he had never had a migraine before now. The pain suddenly lightened, as he sighed in relief and sat up.

"Man! What´s happening to me?" he thought, as he stood up and went over to the sink. He grabbed another glass and filled it with water. "Is this some kind of human disease?! Dunno, but it hurts like hell!" he drank a bit, but quickly spat it out as he noticed something terrible. Veemon´s dead body was gone! And without a single trail of blood!

"WHAT?!" he called out. "How is this possible?! H-He was dead! He can´t just stand up and walk away!" he was kinda scared, but remained calm. "Hmpf! Must´ve been Angemon. He has surely taken his body to that GuardiAngemon. Well, seems like I have work to do..." he took up his gun, loaded it and went outside......

==========Later That Day...==========

It was almost night, and Red was on his way to the supermarket. He was muttering something about an "unfair bet", and he was true. He and Green was argueing about who would go, since Red was too lazy and Green was scared to go out alone. So they decided to pull straws, and of course he pulled the short one.

"Damn Green and his cursed luck......" he moaned, as he walked past an alley. Suddenly, he heard a sobbing noise, and looked in there. It was black as coal, and he heard someone cry in there. "Hello? Is anyone there?" he asked.

"I-I´m here......" a girl voice sobbed in reply. "I-I´ve lost my mommy! Please help me!" Red hesitated a bit. He had heard to not listen to strangers, but this was a little girl, for God´s sake! And she had lost her mom too! He scratched his head a bit, but then rushed in. He immidiently saw the girl. She was dressed in a red dress and had black hair. She looked at Red with her red eyes and wiped out her tears.

"Don´t worry, little girl..." Red said, as he stretched out his paw. "I´ll help you." the girl nodded and held his paw.

"T-Thanks..." she stuttered. Red smiled a bit, as she hugged him.

"No worries!" he said. "Now let´s go." but the girl would not walk. "C´mon now! Don´t you wanna find your mom?" she stared at Red, and her eyes seemed to bleed.

"Fool!" she said in a demonic tone, as she suddenly exploded in a burst of flesh and blood. Red was scared, as he staggered back to the wall. He now saw who stood in front of him.

"A-A-Astamon!!!!" he stuttered. Astamon looked at him, and smirked with a sadistic smile.

"Yes, little Red..." he smirked. "Me, me, me!! Now to fininsh a certain job!" he pulled up his gun, and aimed it at Red´s head. "Bye-bye!" a sharp bang was heard, and blood gushed from Red´s head. He died in an instant, as he sat down and stared into the air. "Hehehehehe! Now for the others......" he took up Red´s body and walked into the alley......

==========Meanwhile==========

Blue was worried. It had been almost 15 minutes since Red went out to shop, and he hadn´t returned. "Dammit..." she cursed for herself. "Where is he? The supermarket isn´t so far away, so it shouldn´t take so much time." Greed flapped his ears and landed beside her.

"Hope that Red is okay." he sighed. "It´s scary when it´s dark." Blue smiled and patted him on the head.

"I´m sure he´s fine." she replied. But then, there was a knock on the door, and Blue went over to open. Outside was a nurse, and she gave her a letter.

"It was very urgent!" she said. Blue thanked her and closed the door. She ripped the letter open and read it:

My Dear, Dear Blue.

You should know better than to let your friends out alone. If you want to see your friend Red again, meet me at the abandoned warehouse as soon as you´ve finished reading this!

She was deeply terrified, as she dropped the letter and rushed out. Green was confused, as he opened the window and flew out, following her......

After awhile, Blue and Green reached a big, abandoned warehouse. The doors were sealed with wooden panels, but Blue kicked them to splinters as she forced up the doors. It was empty inside, exept something hanging from the roof. She quickly went up to it, and was horrified.

"R-RED!!" she stuttered, and went to her knees. Red was hanging in a rope around his neck, and on his forehead was a bullethole. "R-Red......NO!!!" Blue´s eyes filled with tears, as did Green´s.

"R-Red...why!?!" he sobbed, as he bursted into tears. "WHY ARE YOU DEAD?!?!!!" a shadow appeared next to Red´s lifeless body.

"I can tell that..." it smirked, as it stepped in front of them. It was Astamon, and he held his gun at Blue. "It´s because your friend was an idiot! He was too stupid to see my trap, and walked straight into it! And now, you have done the same...." suddenly, a green energy blast hit him, as he saw Green charge up another one.

"YOU DAMN BASTARD!!! BUNNIE BLASTER!!" he shouted, and spat another green blast at Astamon. He just shot it to pieces, and opened fire at Green. He flied out of harm´s way, and started to glow.

"Terriermon! Digivolve to......Gargomon!!"

He landed with a crash, and slug-fired his arm cannons at Astamon. He just jumped and dodged the rapid shots, but Green did not stop. He was so mad at him, and he didn´t know when to quit. Astamon just rushed behhind him and kicked him in the back, and he was starled. He grabbed a sharp iron bar, as he kicked Green into the air and flung the bar at him. Blue was about to close her eyes, but too late. She saw the iron bar pierce Green, as blood gushed from the wound. Astamon jumped up and ripped out the iron bar and slammed Green down with it. He crashed into the floor, and reverted to a Terriermon.

"B-Blue......" he stuttered, and coughed blood. "J-Just......run..." Blue did not want to run, but she realised that she would be killed as well, and had no choice but to run. She ran out of the warehouse, back to the hospital, and threw herself on her bed. She cried once again, and had no idea what had happened. Of what she knew, her best friends since she was born, the only ones she trusted back then, were murdered right in front of her eyes.

"N-N-No! This is......n-not true!!!" she stuttered between sobs. "They are dead! My friends, dead!!" she pounded her pillow over and over again, until all of her anger and sorrow was gone. She sighed deeply, and stared into the roof. She had to sleep. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but the memories were still so fresh, and the following night, she had terrible nightmares......

To be continued...[/align]

[spoiler=Chapter 30: Reunion And Preparation...][align=center]Chapter 30: Reunion And Preparation...

Next day, Blue woke up with tears in her eyes. She laid down and stared into the bed, and did so for about ten minutes before she actually sat up. This has all been terrifying for her. To lose her first love was one thing, but to lose her husband and friends the night after......it was too much! She cried a bit, and went over to the window. She looked out, and saw the people walking outside in the sunlight, with happy smiles and laughters on their faces. And there she sat, all alone in this world, with no one to cuddle up to or even call friend. She heard a knock on the door, but she did not answer. Fang quietly entered the room, and he had a plate with a teapot and a small cup on it with him. He put it down on a table and sat down next to her.

"I know how you feel......" he sighed. "I felt the same when I lost my Digidestined..." Blue looked at him with suprise.

"You had a Digidestined?" she asked. Fang nodded.

"Once. Her name was Maria." Fang sniffled a bit, and a tear was seen in his eye. "She and I had so much fun when I was a Gabumon. We used to travel the Digital World alot together, and she wished nothing more than to avoid all the fighting. She rather sit by my side and cuddle with me, as she told me stories from her world. I miss those days..." he started to cry lightly, and Blue hugged him, crying as well.

"We have both lost something prescious..." she replied. "But we have to try and look past it, to the future."

"I-It´s just that..." Fang stuttered. "I miss her! She disappeared when I got kidnapped by D.E.A.T.H! I miss her!!" Blue looked at him and nodded.

"I know you miss her." she said, and calmed down from the crying. "It´s just like myself. I miss Tracey, but I know that somehow I will see him again, someday. You will maybe see Maria again?" Fang wiped out his tears and nodded.

"Y-You´re...right." he sniffled. "I will see her again...someday." he smiled, as he stood up and went over to the plate. "Tea? It´s one of my own recipes." he poured it up in the cup and gave it to Blue.

"Thanks!" she took the cup and sipped on the tea. It tasted like wild berries and herbs, and she sighed in delight. "This is great! You said you made it?"

"Yup!" Fang chuckled, as he filled up a cup to himself and drank a bit. "I may be a warrior, but I do not thank no to a nice cup of tea now and then! It keeps me calm." he drank it all up, and put his cup down. "Well, guess I should get going..."

"And miss the reunion?" someone asked. They looked towards the door, and there stood Baba. She smiled at them.

"Baba!" Blue remembered her. "It´s nice to see you!"

"It is nice to see you too." Baba replied. "But it saddens me to hear that your friends and partner have died. I am truly sorry." Blue bent her head down. "But don´t worry! There is still time to save them!"

Blue´s eyes lit up. "R-Really?!" she stuttered. Baba nodded.

"Yes, but first..." she stepped aside, and another Digimon stepped inside. He looked like Baba, exept that he had brown, raggish clothes, and a cane with claws on the end instead of a broom. "This is Jiji!"

"A pleasure to meet you!" Jiji bowed to them, as did Blue and Fang. "Baba and three other Digimon were able to rescue me from a D.E.A.T.H-factory! I think it was a Matadormon, a Myotismon and a LadyDevimon..."

"Mat, Lord Myotis and Ladia!" Blue replied. "So you´re Jijimon?"

"That´s correct. And I am as wise as my wife Baba." he said. "I even know a few tricks that may bring back your friends..." Blue smiled.

"Please tell me!!" she begged.

"I shall do so, in due time. But now, we have to plan for the Battle..."

"The Battle?" Fang stood up and looked at Jiji. "What battle?"

"The Battle against D.E.A.T.H, of course!" Jiji replied. "You are the Digimon needed to help us against D.E.A.T.H! But to do so, we must revive Tracey and Veemon! They are the thing that will turn the battle in our favor! But now we need to plan. And Fang..." he smiled and looked towards the opening of the door. "I think someone would like to see you!" and in that moment, a girl stepped inside. She looked like she was 16 years old, and her hair was coloured aquamarine with a dark blue tone on the tops. She was dressed in a dark blue dress and black shoes, and she looked at Fang with her light blue eyes.

"F-Fang?" she stuttered. Fang was shocked, as he realised who it was.

"Maria?! MARIA!! IT´S YOU!!" he bursted into tears of joy, as he held Maria in his arms and hugged her. Maria hugged him back.

"Ooh, Fangie! I missed you so much!" she said between sobs, as she cried as well. "I thought you were dead!"

"Naaaah! You really think that those clowns could hurt your little Fangie, eh?" he snickered and poked her playfully on the nose.

"Hehehe, no of course not!" she giggled, and hugged him. "I missed you!"

"And I missed you too!" Fang replied. He put Maria down, and she smiled at him.

"Fangie..." she said. "I need to talk to you..." Fang nodded, as he went outside with Maria.

"They need time alone." explained Jiji. "Now, we should focus on the plan..."

==========Meanwhile, Outside...==========

Background Music: To Zanarkand

Fang sat on a flowery field with Maria in his lap. He was sure happy to have met her again, as was she to have met Fang again. They were just sitting on the field, as they both gazed upon the sunset, as it colored the sky in a crimson hue. Both of them sighed deeply.

"It´s so......beautiful..." Maria said, as she cuddled up in Fang´s lap. "Don´t you think, Fangie?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. It´s undescribable..." he replied, as he picked up a flower from the field and put it in Maria´s hair. She giggled.

"Thank you!" she said, and looked at him. "You know, Fangie..."

"Hmmm? What?" he asked back.

"Everyone else seem to think that you´re scary, but I don´t think so!" she replied. "I just think that you are a..."

"Yes? What am I?" Fang asked. But Maria just giggled, as he playfully pushed Fang down and tickled his chest. "A-Ahahaha!! S-Stop it, ahahaha!! Y-You´re killing me, ahahahahahahaha!!!" he laughed, barely getting the words out.

"I just think you are a big, cuddly pup!" she finished, and laid down on Fang´s chest. She smiled at him, and he smiled back. "You haven´t changed a bit since you were a Gabumon..." she fondled his cheek, and Fang let his fingers slip through her hair.

"And you still act like a 10-year old!" he chuckled. He sat up, and held Maria in his arms. "Let´s go home now."

"Yea..." Maria yawned, and fell asleep. Fang smiled, as he returned to the hospital room, where Baba, Jiji and the others had planned on how to take down D.E.A.T.H...

To be continued...[/align]

Archived