A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 31: The Calm Before The Storm...][align=center]Chapter 31: The Calm Before The Storm...

As Fang entered the room with Maria sleeping in his arms, he saw Baba, Jiji and Blue sitting around a table, as they looked at a map over a D.E.A.T.H Factory. The others had already went to sleep. Fang put Maria carefully into a bed, and joined the other three.

"Well, what's new?" he asked Jiji. "Where are we attacking?"

"This, my friend..." Jiji pointed at the map with his clawed cane. "...Is the Main Factory of D.E.A.T.H. If we could destroy it, the others would be destroyed in a chain reaction, and D.E.A.T.H will be but a memory!"

"Chain reaction?" Blue asked. "How?" Jiji indicated a series of power conduits running from the Main Factory.

"These power conduits are all connected to the other factories across the world." he replied. "When we destroy the Main Factory, they will detonate and the explosions will eventually follow up to the other factories." he cluched his fist and smiled beneath his thick beard. "Soon, they will be no more!" Blue and Fang smiled too.

"Yea! No more Digimon killed or tortured!" Fang joined in.

"No more families broken or separated, no more lovebonds broken!" Blue filled in. But then, she sighed and went away from the table. Fang tried to follow her, but Baba stopped him.

"Let her be for a moment..." she said, as she looked after Blue. "She has lost so many things dear to her. She needs time to calm down..."

Blue stepped out on the balcony, and sat down on a chair. She inhaled the lovely smell of the evening air, and sighed deeply.

"Nights like these......" she said to herself, "...makes me remember...all the good times we had together..." she closed her eyes, and the memories seemed to get back to her as if on command......

A boy was walking through Primer Village, the place where all the Digimon were born and reborn, protected by Elecmon. He was walking beside the boy, who occasionally stopped to look at the eggs that covered the grassy field.

"So, ya decided yet?" Elecmon asked, as he was getting impatient.

"No, not yet..." the boy replied. "There are soooo many! I never knew that there could be so many!" Elecmon smiled a bit.

"Well, the Digital World isn't small, ya know!" he chuckled. Suddenly, a device around the boy's belt began to glow, as did a Digi-Egg next to him. "Oh? Seems like that's the one!" the boy bent down and touched the egg, and it glowed brightly. In a flash, it was replaced with a cradle, and in it was a small, yellow-furred ball with a tail, and it cracked it's eyelids open and stared at the boy.

"U-Uuuuuh?" it was confused, but smiled as it saw the boy. "Hehehehe!" it giggled, and jumped up in his lap.

"It's a Reremon!" Elecmon smirked. "And I think it likes you!" the boy smiled, as he stroke the Reremon on the head.

"Yeah, I guess so." he said, and looked at Reremon. "Hiya! My name is Tracey......"

"Tracey Pitcher......"

Blue was talking in her sleep, but she suddenly woke up and looked around. She was still on the balcony, and nothing had changed. She sighed deeply, stood up and walked inside. She had her head bent down, and didn't notice Fang, as they bumped into eachother.

"O-Oh I'm sorry!" Fang stuttered.

"It's ok..." Blue sighed, and walked past him. But Fang knew that something was wrong with her, and grabbed her shoulder.

"Hey. I know how you feel..." he said calmly, and hugged her. "But there's no need to cry. We are always here for you. And you heard what Jiji said! Tracey and Veemon are coming back! Just you wait and......" he was interrupted of Blue kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank you..." she smiled, "...for not letting me give up hope!" she walked into her room, and closed the door slowly. She still smiled, and noticed the cradle next to her bed. She walked up to it silently, and saw DemiVeemon and Viximon sleeping next to eachother, smiling as well. "Mommy's little angels...... she whispered, and fondled their cheeks. She went over to her own bed and laid down, as she stared into the roof. She kept thinking of all the good times that she and Tracey had been through, not to mention the Midnight Ball, but eventually, she closed her eyes, and started to sleep. And all night, she slept with a smile on her lips...

==========Early Next Day...==========

Blue felt someone puffing on her shoulder. She just thought it was DemiVeemon, and continued to sleep. But she was still puffed.

"Uuuuggghh...stooop it!" she moaned, and got up. She was suprised when she saw Jiji. "Oh. It's you." Jiji nodded.

"It's me alright!" he replied. "Now you better get up and get properly dressed. You and I are leaving now!"

"WHAT?!" Blue stood up. "Leaving?!?" Jiji shushed at her.

"Shhhhh! The others are asleep!" he whispered. "Now then, we must leave! I have something to show you, and something to accomplish for The Battle..." Blue just nodded, and went over to a closet. She picked out a blue dress and put it on, and followed Jiji out to the hall.

"What now then?" she asked. Jiji chuckled and waved his cane.

"Just a little twitch!" he said and lashed the cane, and in a flash of light, Blue and Jiji disappeared. They suddenly reappeared in a blue room. The walls glistered with silverblue, and the roof was dark-blue. In the middle of the room was a pedestal with a silver orb hovering above it. She was shocked. She had only heard stories of it from Baba, but never thought it existed.

"I-Is that..." she stuttered, as Jiji went up to it.

"Yes, my dear Blue." he replied. "It is The Orb of Life. And you will soon reunite with Tracey and Veemon......"

To be continued...[/align]

*LeGasp*

Goddam it.

This. Also' date='

This fanfic is soon over!

WTF? Thirty-one chapters would be fine normally, but when each chapter is about a page long...

Wow, never expected SG to quote my post in a good way.

The world has come to an end.

Archived