A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 23: The Assassin Returns...][align=center]Chapter 23: The Assassin Returns...

Renamon was now far away from the others. She knew that they would be looking for her, but they would never find her. She sat up on a high skyscraper, as she looked down on the streets below. Tears flowed from her eyes, and she cried for all she was worth.

"Tracey..." She thought for herself. "My love! Why are you not here?! I don´t care about Veemon, I just want to be with you! The tears flowed even more, and she bent her head down. After a while, she sniffled a bit, whiped out her tears, and stood up. She looked over the city, and a certain fire burned in her eyes.

"To hell with Veemon!" She muttered. "To hell with all of them!! I don´t need baby sitters to look after myself!" She took out her kunai, and reflected herself in it. "The cuddly, romantic me is an ended chapter! The assassin...has returned!!" She threw the kunai far away, and it struck a small wooden panel in a fench right in the middle. She smirked, as she walked away from the roof, and down from the skyscraper...

As she had arrived at the hospital, Renamon decided that she had a certain..."handicap" to remove before considering to start the job. She nodded for herself and walked to the back alley of the hospital. Then, she jumped up on a wall, and started climbing upwards. As she got further and further up, she occationally stopped and listened in the windows, just to make sure that she had reached the right floor. After a while, she heard a nurse from the windows calling out;

"Mrs. Parkinson, please see Dr. Hamilton in Room 34 for caesarean section." Renamon smirked.

"Bingo!" She muttered, and soundlessly sneaked through the window. She was lucky, because the hallway she was in was empty. But then, she heard voices down the hallway, and hided herself underneath a hospital bed. It was two doctors, and they seemed to be not so busy at the moment, which delighted Renamon even more. She sneaked out of the bed and followed them. They went into a room where it stood "caesarean section hall", as they checked that the equipment was still there and sterilized.

"Well, gotta tell ya, Rick, my wife´s been doin´ nothing but nagging her butt off since we met!" One of them said.

"Heh, I know your situation!" The other replied. "Mine´s the same! God...i´ve been DYING to do some stuff with this beauty today..." He fingered at a scalpel he was holding. "...But, nothin´ today!"

"Not yet, that is!" A voice behind them snickered. The doctors turned around, as they saw Renamon behind them. She closed and locked the door.

"H-HEY!!" The first doctor yelped. "Who the hell are you?! And what do you think you´re doin´?!" Renamon ignored him, as she went up to the one holding the scalpel.

"You look like the one in charge..." She smirked, and stared at him. "I need a caesarean section...now!"

"B-But little miss!" The second one stuttered. "Isn´t it a little too soon to decide that kinda thing?! I-I mean...there were no signs whatsoever that something was wrong with you..."

"That´s what IS wrong!" She snapped back. "Now...how about giving me that section...or to have that nice scalpel cutting up your throat?!" The doctors gulped, as they knew she was serious.

"O-Ok..." The first one prepared a bed. "Just lie down...and we will prepare the section......

Renamon woke up, and she felt like her body was in extreme pain. She laid in a bed, and was unable to move.

"Uuuuugghhhh......" She moaned, as she managed to look up. The two doctors were beside her.

"C-Congratulations..." One of them stuttered, as he handed her a DemiVeemon and a Viximon, which both were asleep. "It´s twins! One girl and one boy!" Renamon couldn´t help but to smile, as she looked at her children. But then, she remembered her mission, and slowly sat up. The doctors were starled. "Whoa, whoa! What do you think you´re doing?!"

"Getting out of here, what does it look like?!" Renamon snarled, as she carefully gave them DemiVeemon and Viximon, along with a paper note. "Send them to this adress, and ask for Veemon. He is the father..." She got out of the bed and walked out of the hospital. She looked down on her belly, and noticed that it was in normal size. She had a few stitches along it, but she didn´t care. Now, she needed somewhere to stay, and fast...

=====Two days later=====

"A-Agh!! P-Please! Let me go!"

"No! Just give me the money, and I´ll let you go!"

A man, probably 30-33, was assaulting a teenage girl. He had a knife in his hand, and he wanted the girl´s money.

"NO! Stay away from me!" The girl kicked the man in the gut, which rendered him immobile for a while, and she made a run for it. Unfortuneatly, the man grabbed her foot and she tripped to the ground. "AAH!!"

"Hehehe! You´re not going anywhere, missie!" The man smirked, as he raised his knife and prepared to stab her. She cried and covered her head, but before the man had time to stab her, a shot was heard, and the man fell down, lifeless. The girl looked up, and saw the man, lying dead before her. She quickly stood up, and ran away.

"Heh! Bullseye again!" Renamon smirked, as she held a Sniper Rifle from a window in an abandoned apartment. "Another crime averted by little me, hehe!" She snickered, and went away from the window, as she sat down on a sofa and pulled a cigarette pack from her jeans-pocket. She took a lighter from the other one, and lit a cigarette. She took a deep breath, and exhaled a smoke string. She had got quite use to her new life, and she enjoyed every moment of it. A telephone suddenly rang, and Renamon sighed. "What now?" She moaned, as she got up and sat down in front of a dusty desk. She spinned awhile on the chair and kicked her feet onto the desk, as the phone flied into the air. She grabbed in and answered. "Hello? You got 30 seconds to tell me your name, your buisness with me and your paying starting...now!"

"Renamon?" A familiar voice said in the other end. Renamon stopped for awhile, as she recognized the voice.

"Veemon?!" She replied. "How the hell did you get this number?!!"

"I-I don´t know..." He stuttered. "Some guy gave it to me...and I decided to give it a try."

"Hmpf! You should have thought twice, smarta$$!" Renamon scoffed, as she was about to hang up.

"NO, RENAMON!" Veemon shouted, and she took the phone back. "I just wanted to say that...I´m happy for you...for US!" Renamon flinched.

"Don´t say..." She moaned and bent her head down.

"Yup! A couple of doctors went past here, and said that they had our kids with them! I´m so happy! But also disappointed, Renamon! Why did you do it?!" Renamon shrugged and slammed the phone off. She laid down on her desk and covered her head with her hands.

"Uuuuuuhhhh......this is killing me!!" She groaned. This was too much for her. She decided to sleep awhile, as she went over to her bed and laid down. She looked at her side, and sighed deeply. "Why do I fell like I´m abandoned?" She moaned, but then she closed her eyes, and fell asleep...

To be continued...[/align]

Plot Section:

Good, Renamon is back to normal. She even made up her mind.

Grammar Section:

Hm. For some reason, this chapter seems more polished than the rest of the fic. Good work, with... whatever you did. O,x

Again, don't capitalize immediately after quotes.

Besides' date=' I still think that Gamesmaster should give more constructive critisism rather than nagging on me about small stuff.

[/quote']

i believe that's his thing

yeah' date=' it's just who he is.

[/quote']

Epic. I've been on this for so damn long, people can comment on my personality without ever having met me.

Besides, while it's the big things that separate bad and good, it's the little things that separate good and great.

[spoiler=Chapter 24: A Heavy Task: To Kill Or Love?][align=center]Chapter 24: A Heavy Task: To Kill Or Love?

Veemon was quite happy about finally being a dad, but he was also disappointed in Renamon´s choice of a caesarean section instead of waiting until the time was right. The babies were borned two weeks early, and they were still weak. They were just sleeping most of the day, which left Veemon with a lot of free-time.

"Ooooh! Aren´t they just cute?" Terriermon sighed as he looked at them sleeping.

"Yeah. They sure are!" Guilmon replied. He walked away from them and sat down on Veemon´s bed, next to Veemon. He seemed sad. "What´s wrong? You should be happy!"

"I know..." Veemon sighed. "But I´m just worried about Renamon. I hope she´s allright." Guilmon patted him on the back.

"Hey! This is no ordinary Renamon! It´s Blue, my partner! She has always been as tough as nails, and she can take care of herself!" he said encouraging. "Don´t you worry a bit! She´ll be fine!" Veemon smiled a bit, and slapped Guilmon a High 5.

"Thanks, Guilmon!" he replied, and then went over to the babies bed, as he heard that one of them, the DemiVeemon, had just woken up. HE carefully picked him up and cuddled him.

"Hehe! Daddy!" he giggled, as he playfully pulled Veemon´s ear.

"Ow, ow! Stop it, ya little prankster, haha!" Veemon laughed, as he tickled him on the belly.

"Hehehehehe! That tickles!" DemiVeemon chuckled playfully, and then he yawned. "I love you daddy..." he sighed, and fell asleep in Veemon´s arms.

"Aawwww! Ain´t he cute!" Veemon smiled, as he put him down beside Viximon, and they cuddled up to eachother......

=======Meanwhile, at Renamon´s place=======

"Man! Must shopping be so hard these days?" Renamon muttered for herself, as she slammed the door and threw some shopping bags on the sofa. She had been out shopping for awhile, and she was kinda out of shape since the section she was given. She sat down in front of her desk and took a cigarette. "Sweet new life..." she sighed, as she inhaled and exhaled the cigarette smoke. She coughed a bit. "Damn, that was a spicy one!" her eyes teared a bit in irritation, but she continued to smoke. The phone rang, and she grabbed it. "Hello? What´s your buisness?"

"Renamon......It´s a pleasure to talk to you..." a dark voice replied. Renamon shrugged, as she pulled up a nail polisher and polished her claws.

"What do you want, Syrus?" she replied coldly.

"Oh, nothing really..." Syrus chuckled in the other end. "Just want to make sure if your offer is as......pleasing as alway.

"Listen, Syrus..." Renamon said unfrightened, as she passed the phone over to the other hand and polished her other set of claws. "The deal is the same as always. You give me the money and a target, I put it down for you, and I grab the money. Capish?"

"Hehehehehe...of course." Syrus replied. "But before that, there is a small......gift for you outside..." Syrus suddenly hung up, and Renamon sighed.

"What now..." she moaned, as she got up and walked towards the door. She opened it, and found a small package outside, with a small note on it. She picked it up and went inside, as she dropped it on the sofa table and opened it. Inside was an old, seemingly used D-Eagle, a few ammo bullets, and a picture of a 40-year old man. On the bottom of the picture was the word "target" written in blood-red ink. Then, Renamon took the note from the package, and read it:

This man is known as Ruo Sakatsi, a top-ranking scientist in D.E.A.T.H.

You will find him at the resturant called Le Chevraeu at 18:46.

Use the D-Eagle i´ve sent, it´s my own and I want him to know it personally.

He is the reason for my buisness going bancrupt, since I used to be a representant of Digimon Freedom.

Your Reward will be 300,000$ cash.

Syrus Vancouver

"Hmf! Sounds easy enough..." Renamon smirked, as she took the D-Eagle, dusted it off and put it in her shorts pocket. She looked at her wrist watch. It was almost 18:34. "Looks like the job starts right now..."

=======At Le Chevraeu=======

Ruo Sakatsi was about to enter the resturant, as his bodyguards surrounded him.

"Welcome in, Mr Sakatsi!" the receptionist said happily, as she opened the door for him. Sakatsi shrugged, as he and his bodyguards went inside. The floor was covered with red linoleum, the walls were decorated with paintings made by french artists that covered the red wallpaper, and the tables and chairs were made of extreme quality. He sat down, and the waitress ran up to him and handed him a menu.

"Hmmmm......." he rubbed his shaved chin, as he examined the menu, up and down and up again. "Hmmmmmm. Tell me......what do you recommend for a bottle of Chateau red wine from 1877?"

"Well..." the waitress replied looked at the menu. "I would suggest the beef and potatoes, Mr!"

"Very well...then it will be so!" Sakatsi announced, as one of the bodyguards pulled out a wallet from his pocket. He gave the waitress some money, and she bowed and went to the kitchen. Sakatsi leaned back, as he was about to enjoy a nice meal.

"Mr. Sakatsi, Sir." one of the bodyguards said. "Aren´t you worried of attemptive murders?" Sakatsi laughed.

"Hahahaha! Why should I?" he chuckled. "I am surrounded by D.E.A.T.H´s personal soliders 24-7 a day! Why, oh WHY, should I worry of such a minor subject?" suddenly, the lamp directly above him flickered a bit. "Meh. Probably bad quality." he shrugged. But then, all of the resturant lamps went off, and it became pitch-black. Suddenly, gunshots were heard, and some women screamed in panic. Then, the lights went on, and Sakatsi was terrified. His bodyguards, the guests at the resturant, all of them were dead! They had bullet holes in the head, and only Sakatsi was left. He was scared, as he suddenly saw a shadow flimmer past.

"Seems like your "guards" aren´t so food as you thought!" a female voice snickered. Sakatsi pulled a Magnum from his pocket.

"WHO GOES THERE?!!" he yelled, as he aimed the gun at random around him. The shadow flimmered again, as he started to fire his gun at random. "SHOW YOURSELF!!!" suddenly, a shadow appeared behind him. He looked around, and suddenly, he felt his Magnum being slapped out of his hand and himself getting kicked in the gut, as he flied into an antique vase which shattered. The shards stuck in his back, and he lied helpless on the ground. The shadow walked up to him, and became visible. Renamon bended down and looked at him.

"You are supposed to be a leading D.E.A.T.H researcher? Pfff! Pathetic!" she scoffed, as she grabbed him by the collar and forced him up. He suddenly punched her in the face and made a run for it. Renamon felt her lips, and noticed blood dripping from it. She smirked. "Hide and Seek, huh? Ready or not, here I come!!" she ran after, and suddenly disappeared in thin air. Sakatsi was running through a hallway, and saw a door. He lunged for it, as he fell out in the back alley. He staggered up, and ran towards the exit. But then, Renamon appeared in front of him and grabbed him, and smashed her knee into his chest. Sakatsi coughed up blood, as Renamon continued by giving him an uppercut that sended him flying backwards.

"W-WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!" Sakatsi yelped, as Renamon walked up to him and grabbed his arm. She twisted it, and in a loud snap, it was dislocated. "AAAARRRGHHHH!!! YOU FREAKING PSYCHOPATH!!!!!!" Renamon just smirked.

"Why thank you." she replied calmly, as she pulled Syrus´s D-Eagle and aimed it to Sakatsi´s head. "That´s the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in AGES." she fingered at the trigger, and sweat bursted from Sakatsi´s forehead. "Now then......Bye bye..." she pulled her finger, and a sharp bang cut through the silent night......

"Uuuuuhhhhhh......."

Renamon woke up in her bed. She felt like her head was going to blow, but she managed to sit up.

"Damn, my head! Okay, Rennie, do NOT eat junk food after a successful kill just to celebrate again, okay?" she told herself, and patted her stomach. She got up, but felt something fall from her lap. She looked on the floor, and found a bag containing 300,000$. Cash. She smiled, and picked it up. Then, the phone rang, and she rushed over and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Well, well, well..." a familiar voice chuckled. "Seems like you got your money."

"Oh......hi Syrus." Renamon replied, as she sat down on the desk.

"You just HAD to do it the hard way, eh? Eheheheheheheeee....." Syrus chuckled.

"Well, you know me!" Renamon smirked. "Everything or nothing is my motto!"

"Of course......" Syrus replied. "Which is why I need to test you. Take your Sniper, look out your window, and kill the first one you notice!"

"Hehehe, why? You wanna have fun?" Renamon smirked, as she loaded her Sniper and walked towards the window.

"No, not at all...I just wanna know that you are ready for ANYTHING!"

"Hmf, fine!" Renamon smirked, as she aimed outside. But unfortuneatly, the one that caught her attention was......

"V-Veemon?!"

To be continued...[/align]

Archived