A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 25: Renamon Makes Up Her Mind.][align=center]Chapter 25: Renamon Makes Up Her Mind.

"V-Veemon?!"

This was not what Renamon had planned. She hoped to see someone less valuable, some old man or woman, a little girl perhaps, but not him! But there he was, as he walked along the side of the streets, occasionally checking his surroundings, and then walked on. Renamon shed a tear of happiness as she saw him.

"What´s that? You found someone?" Syrus asked in the phone. Renamon got a bit shocked.

"N-No! Not yet!" she replied as calmly as she could, but then she heard Syrus sigh deeply.

"Ok......look here, Rennie..." he said. "You are my top killer, alright? But to prove it to the other guys, you must do this, okay?!" his voice suddenly turned nervous.

"Who are the others?" Renamon asked sharply.

"They are a gathering of the most skilled assassins in the country! I am powerless against their authority, and so are you. They could even be tracking this conversation as we speak! Renamon´s hands shivered a bit as she heard it. But then, she straightened the rifle, and pressed the trigger. A sharp bang was heard, and Renamon hided behind a wall. A tear or two fell from her eyes, and she took up the phone.

"T-Target down." she stuttered, and Syrus sighed in relief.

"Thank God for that, eh?" he chuckled. "Good. Now I know that you are ready for it..." the phone beeped, and Syrus hung up. Renamon shrugged, as she laid down on her bed, and sighed deeply. Outside, Veemon was shocked to death, as he looked around, and saw a young boy. He had a bullet hole in his head......

In an abandoned factory, a large, bulky man stood in front of about 4-5 other men and women. They sat around a black concrete table, and sat on chairs made of bricks. The man stepped aside, and revealed a smaller, younger man. He had short, brown hair, a brown cotton suit, and brown leather shoes. He had a cigarette in his mouth, and he smirked as he saw the others.

"Welcome! My fellow assassins, bounty hunters, and overall killers!" he announced, as he sat down in a comfortable black-leather chair. "We have gathered here today for a most important meeting!" he threw up a handbag on the table, and the others looked inside it. A woman was shocked and delighted at once.

"Weeellll....." she smirked, as she took up a handful of 100$ bills. "There must be at least a Million here!"

"35 BILLIONS, to be exact!" the man replied, as he digged in his pocket and picked up a note. "But, as always, we must earn the cash first!" He began to read the note:

Dear Assassin Legion.

It has come to our attention that you´re exellent variety of sharpshooters, bounty hunters, and so on are an exellent add-on to our growing might. In response to this, we will send you this little gift, as a token of our apperciation to you joining us. Send us the reply within 24 hours after the bag is opened.

Yours truly, D.E.A.T.H

The woman quickly dropped the bills and spat on them in disgust.

"D.E.A.T.H?!" a man yelled, as he slammed his hands in the table and stood up. "Who the hell do they think we are fighting?!"

"We´re fighting THEM, of course." the first man replied. "But they think that our minds can be so easily deluded with money. Well, I think we should prove that it´s quite the opposite!"

"Yes, Syrus Sir!" all five replied, as they went away from the table and into the factory, searching for weapons......

Renamon was walking through the city, and was buried in her thoughts.

"Why did HE have to be there?" she thought. "I was about to kill him, for God´s sake! I hope he still is alright..." she kept thinking those things, until she tripped on someone and fell. "OW! Hey, watch it, you..." she saw who she had tripped on. It was Veemon, and he rubbed his head in pain.

"Ouch!" he moaned, as he got up. "Hey, you! Waht where you´re go..." he stopped himself. "R-Renamon? Is that you?" Renamon´s eyes teared.

"Veemon!" she smiled, and hugged him. "Oh, God, I´m so sorry for leaving you! Please forgive me!" Veemon hugged her back and patted her on the back.

"It´s ok..." he replied. "I missed you too! And everyone else is worried sick!" she looked Veemon in the eyes, and he looked back.

"How are the kids?" she asked with a smile.

"They´re fine." Veemon replied, as he and Renamon leaned their heads against eachother. "Although...they do miss their mother! And I think that Viximon would be extra happy if she met her." Renamon picked up Veemon in her arms and kissed him on the forehead.

"Well, then I won´t make her disappointed!" she chuckled, as she and Veemon went back home......

After a while, Renamon and Veemon reached their home. Renamon put Veemon down, and he slowly opened the door. No one was home at the moment, so they went inside and closed the door. And there, in the middle of the living room, was a small, wooden baby bed. Renamon sneaked up to it and looked inside. Her eyes teared violently, as she was adored by the sight of her son and daughter.

"They´re......soooo cute!" she whispered to Veemon, as he got up to the baby bed as well. Suddenly, DemiVeemon sneezed in his sleep, but he just sniffled and continued to sleep.

"Aaawwwww...look at him!" Veemon whispered back. "Just like his dad, eh?" Renamon giggled a bit, as she and Veemon kissed eachother.

"Just like his dad." she replied, and indicated their bedroom on the upper floor. "Let´s go to bed as well. It has been a long day... Veemon nodded, and they sneaked up the stairs and into their room. They closed the door, and Renamon laid down on the bed. "It feel so great to be back!" she sighed, and Veemon jumped up next to her.

"Sure does, eh?" he replied, as Renamon looked at him.

"But do you know what I miss the most?" she asked while smiling.

"Hehehehehe......I think I know!" Veemon smirked, as he started to glow. He grew bigger, and transformed into Flamedramon. "You missed flamin´ old me, eh?" he chuckled, as he laid on top of Renamon.

"You are a mindreader..." Renamon smirked, as she and Flamedramon began to kiss and caress eachother. They started to remove eachothers clothes, and Flamedramon looked into Renamon´s eyes.

"You are still as beautiful as the last time." he said softly, while caressing Renamon´s rear. She smiled, and fondled every inch of Flamedramon´s body.

"And you are still a flaming love machine!" she replied, as they kissed eachother again, and drifted off to a land of pleasure and joy......

To be continued...[/align]

Yes but that is still eviler than anything Syrus has been shown to do.

And by the sides, I made a charecter.

name:Astamon

side: evil

Bio: Renamon's rival, he is a assasian who kills for pleasure, using the money only to feed himself and pay taxes, the rest he gives away. Reccently he got assigned a case by Angemon (who plans on double crossing him) to assasinate Blue, Green, Red, and Veemon. He was also assigned to kill Veemon's kids but turned that down. His gun has a mind of it's own and controls the bullets it fires.

personality: Has a twisted sense of honor and if someone proves themself he won't kill them. He is mildly sadistic but this merely keeps him sane.

Appearance: Astamon_b.jpg

Theme song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZvZxxE9OX0

Voltaire=epic win

Yea, but he´s still accepted! Also: Voltaire=EPIC WIN!! I actually downloaded it as soon as I heard it!:twisted:

[spoiler=Chapter 26: Cold-Blood Murder...][align=center]Chapter 26: Cold-Blood Murder...

In a dark alley in the middle of the night, a thug was running through the garbage heaps, as he carried a briefcase filled with money. He snarled happily, as he stopped and opened it, and saw the money.

"Hahahaha! My lucky day!!" he chuckled, as he took a handful of the bills and felt the softness between his fingers. "Aaaaah! Sweet money!" suddenly, he heard a can hit the ground, and looked behind himself. "Who goes there?!" he yelled, and pulled a handgun. A creepy voice cackled in a sadistic tone, as the man shivered in fear. Suddenly, a shadow appeared behind him, and a stabbing noise was heard. The man gasped, and fell lifeless down. He had a rusty knife in his back, and someone picked up the briefcase, as he walked out on the lit-up streets. It was an Astamon, and he smirked at the sights of the money.

"Hehehehe! Finders keepers, they say!" he cackled, as he closed the briefcase and walked away......

Inside his apartment, Astamon threw the briefcase up on the kitchen table, and lied down on his sofa. He grabbed a bottle of beer, and drank a bit.

"Damn! Life today isn´t as fun as it was a few years back!" he groaned, as he finished his bottle and threw it into the wall as it crashed. "Nah. Let house-keeping take care of that!" he shrugged, and sat up. He stared at the briefcase, and sighed. He stood up, walked up to it, and opened it. The money gleamed in his eyes, but he sighed, and slammed it shut. "What am I supposed to do with it? I don´t have any need for it, more than for food and having this...rathole of a living!" suddenly, the room lit up, and Angemon appeared.

"You...are Astamon...correct?" he asked. Astamon shrugged his shoulders.

"That depends on what you want!" he smirked, as he pulled his gun and aimed it at Angemon´s head. "If you are another of those tax-craving vermin of humans, I will place a bullet in your sweet little brain! But, if you want my service..." he put down his gun, and grabbed a beer bottle. "...I´m all ears!"

"I need your service." Angemon sighed. "As you may know, my master GuardiAngemon has successfully removed Tracey Pitcher from this...little game...leaving his Digitama unguarded." Astamon nodded and drank some more.

"Go on..." he said, and waved his hand.

"And as you know, Tracey Pitcher is no ordinary boy..." Angemon continued. "He is actually a Chosen One of the Great Azulongmon." Astamon spat out his drink.

"WHAT?!" he roared. "Azulongmon?! The Big Boss?!!"

"Yes. But since he is gone for the moment, it gives us...I mean YOU...a perfect moment to strike fear into his heart!" he summoned a silver sphere, as Renamon and Veemon was visible. They were asleep in their bed, cuddled up to eachother. Astamon looked at them and smirked.

"Hehe! What´s that, eh? My new targets?" he chuckled sadistically, as he took up his gun and slowly followed it´s pipe with his hands.

"Exactly. I want you to kill these two, a Guilmon, and a Terriermon. And I will reward you handsomely if you suceed." Astamon stood up and aimed his gun at the picture of Renamon.

"Wait a minute! I recognize that one!" he snarled, as he noticed her Kunai Sheathe. He went furious. "BLUE!! That sneaky, filthy, little b!tch-in-heat!!!" Angemon was shocked.

"You know her?" Angemon asked. Astamon stared at him with bloodthirst in his eyes.

"Of COURSE I know her!!!" he roared back. "She and her stupid friends once stopped me as I was trying to assassinate some ol´ hag, whose name I forgot! She has been a thorn in my side far too long!" he took up his gun and loaded it. "This time......SHE DIES!!!"

=======Meanwhile, At Veemon´s Place...=======

Everyone was asleep. Guilmon and Terriermon had cuddled up to eachother in the sofa, close to the baby cradle, where DemiVeemon and Viximon snuggled. Fang sleeped in a hammock in the living room, and Raptor, Kiryu and Doru slept in seperate rooms. Veemon woke up in the middle of the night, as he quietly sneaked out of his and Renamon´s room. He quietly closed the door, and tip-toed down the stairs. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass, as he went to the sink and filled it with water. He drinked a bit, as he looked into the living room. There was Red, Green, Fang and the baby cradle. "Man...can´t believe I´m a dad!" he said to himself, as he sipped a bit more water. Suddenly, the glass he held in was crashed, and turned to splinters that cut his hand. He winced in pain, and grabbed his hand. "What was that?!"

"That, my dear friend..." a dark figure appeared behind him, as it revealed itself in the form of Astamon. "...would be me! Now then, if you´d stand still I will finish this quickly." he took up his gun and aimed it at Veemon.

"W-W-What do you think you´re doing?!" Veemon stuttered, as he walked backwards. He suddenly tripped, and crawled on the floor.

"Just doing a little favor...for an old friend." he smirked, as he pressed the trigger. A bang was heard, and everyone woke up. They rushed to the kitchen, and found Veemon with a bullet in his arm. He cried in pain.

"What the hell happened?!" said Fang, as he examined the wound.

"T-Terriermon! Guilmon! Renamon!" Veemon said, as he felt the pain in his arm. "Get out of here! He will kill you! All of you!"

"Who will?!" Renamon bended down to him and held his hand. "Who?!" Veemon pushed her hand away.

"Rennie! Go now, my Love! If you don´t, he will kill you! I don´t want anything bad to happen to you! Please, go!" Veemon replied, but too late. Another shot was heard, and a bullet pierced his head. He immidiently stopped breathing, as his hand went cold and lifeless in Renamon´s hand. She was terrified.

"Veemon?! VEEMON!!" she shook him, but he was dead. She bursted into tears, as Fang grabbed her and ran out with the others. "VEEMON!!!!!!!"

To be continued...[/align]

Epic win, Astamon has proven a greater threat in his 15 minutes of being shown than Duskmon ever did, why didn't Angemon also order the kids death, he knew thier existence and would consider them unworthy spawn (remember, Angemon being an ass is a key part of his character)

See, I knew you'll like that song :D

It's official, I'm awesome.

Archived