A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 27: Live And Let Die...][align=center]Chapter 27: Live And Let Die...

Astamon had returned to his place, as he dragged Veemon´s lifeless body along with him. He got inside and threw him up on the sofa table. In a light flash, Angemon appeared again, and he smirked as he saw Veemon.

"Exellent!" he smirked, as Astamon lied down on the sofa and grabbed another bottle. "Now with her husband dead, Blue should be an easy target!"

"Don´t think twice about it!" Astamon replied. "I have dealt with her before, and if you threaten, or kill, someone she holds special, you can count on having all of Hell over ya! She is as graceful as she is deadly!" he finished his bottle and crashed it into the wall. Angemon frowned at him.

"I wasn´t ASKING you to do it!" he sneered. "She and this......pervert are abominations in my masters eyes, and they need to be eliminated!! And if I can´t do it, then the worst of punishments will fall upon my head."

"Ooooooh! You mean......" Astamon pulled his finger across his throat, and made a screeching sound. Angemon nodded. "Man, that´s harsh! Well, too bad that I´m not helping you!"

"W-What?!" Angemon was nervous and furious all at once. "But our deal?!!"

"To kill her now would be like to play with fire!" Astamon replied. "She is as deadly as I am, and that´s not something to play with. Simple as that! ALSO: Do you expect me to kill children?! Please! It´s too easy, and therefore, a waste of my time!"

"But you...!" Angemon was about to say something, but Astamon silenced him.

"BUT......I will kill the others..." he continued. "Of that you will have no worries. Since they helped that filthy Blue, they no longer deserve to live. I will find them, no matter where they may hide, and deliver my sweet, sweet revenge!" he smirked, as he took two bottles of beer and gave one of them to Angemon. "Want a drink?"

"No thanks..." Angemon shrugged in disgust. Astamon shrugged his shoulders, as he opened one of them and drank a bit.

"More for me!" he said, as he stood up and took his gun. "Time to find them, then..."

Renamon, Fang and the others had escaped their apartment, and were now in Fang´s home. Everyone tried to calm down, but since the sudden death of Veemon, they were on the edge of crying. Especially Renamon, as she sat on a bed and sulked.

"Why is this happening?" she wondered for herself, as tears fell from her eyes. "First Tracey...and now......Veemon! This cannot be happening!" she felt something in her lap, and looked down. She saw Viximon, and she cuddled up to her mom.

"Mommy?" she asked. "Where is daddy? When is he coming back?" Renamon forced her tears inside, as she hugged her daughter.

"He will be back soon, darling..." she sighed, as she noticed DemiVeemon crawling up beside her.

"Mommy! I want a hug too!" he giggled, as Renamon hugged them both and smiled.

"My little angels..." she whispered to them, as a tear fell from her eye. Viximon was concerned.

"Mommy? Are you sad?" she said. Renamon shook her head and patted Viximon on the head.

"No, sweetie! Mommy´s just happy about having you two as her kids!" she said happily. Viximon and DemiVeemon giggled, as they jumped out of her lap and ran after eachother. She smiled, and laid down on the bed. She thought, "Someday, I believe you will return......Veemon..." and went to sleep......

In the middle of the night, the door to Fang´s apartment opened slowly and quietly, as a shadow creeped inside. The shadow went past Raptor, Kiryu and Doru, as they were sleeping in a bed together, it sneaked past Fang, as he slept on the kitchen couch, and stopped in front of Renamon, and looked at her sleeping.

"Soooo...sweet..." he smiled sadistically, as he fondled her body, her chest, and her cheek. She giggled in her sleep, as she dreamed of herself and Veemon. "So......innocent Astamon pulled his gun, and aimed it at her head. He was fingering on the trigger, and was about to press it, until...

"Mommy?" a voice behind him starled him, and he turned around. He saw a DemiVeemon, who rubbed it´s eyes, and stared at him. "You´re not Mommy!" Astamon was desperate, as he aimed his gun at DemiVeemon.

"Shut up!" he sneered through clenched teeth. "Or I´ll put a bullet in your head!" DemiVeemon was scared, and his eyes teared.

"A-Aaah! AAAHHH!!! MOMMY!!!" he yelled, and started to cry. Suddenly, Astamon was kicked in the backhead, as he crashed into a wall. He groaned and got up again.

"WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!!" he roared, and suddnely noticed how loud he had screamed. "Oh hell..." Fang was the first one up, and got out of the kitchen and saw him.

"You! Garuru Kick!!" he called out, as he kicked Astamon into the opposite side of the room. He muttered and stood up, as he cracked his neck and stared at Fang.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" he smirked, as he took up his gun and aimed it at Fang, while smirking in a devilish way. He fired a shot, and the bulled steered itself into Fang´s leg. He yelped in pain, as he went down on his second knee to support his leg. Astamon kept his gun aimed at Fang, as another shot fired. This time, it hit him in the arm, and Fang growled painfully. Now, the gun was put at his head. "Bye bye..." Astamon smirked, as he was about to press the trigger. But then, another kick hit him in the backhead, and he quickly turned around. Blue stood behind him.

"Astamon!!" she said coldly. "Don´t you dare touch them!" Astamon just chuckled, and aimed the gun at her.

"Blue!" he said in a sadisic tone. "Long time no see, eh? Hate to barge in like this, but.....you know! Things are needed to be done!" he clicked the trigger, but Blue dodged the bullet before it even had time to hit her, slided beneath Astamon, stood up behind him, and whacked him in the head. "Agh!!" Astamon turned around. "You have...worked out, eh?" he smirked. Blue replied by cracking her knuckles.

"Just for you!" she said, as she punched Astamon in the gut, ran up his chest, and backflip-kicked him in the chin. Astamon just shrugged, grabbed her head and pummeled her face into the floor. She quickly got up, and kicked at Astamon, but he grabbed her leg and punched her face, as she crashed into a wall. "D-Dammit!" she groaned, as she felt blood dripping from her lip.

"Hehahahaha! What´s the matter?! Can´t keep up?" Astamon smiled sadistically, as he aimed the gun at her again.

"M16 ASSASSIN!!" someone cried out, as Astamon suddenly dodged several bullets. Raptor appeared, and aimed his rifle at Astamon. "Don´t touch her!" Astamon smirked, as he took up his gun and fired it. Raptor was hit in the chest, as he coughed up blood and fainted.

"Raptor!!" Blue cried out, and in the same moment, Fang began to move. Astamon fired his gun again, as Fang was hit in the chest as well, and did the same thing as Raptor. "FANG!!" Astamon cackled in an even more evil tone, and glared at her with blood-red eyes.

"They were just small fries!" he smirked, as he went over to Blue and pressed her up to the wall. "YOU, on the other hand..." he attached his gun to his belt, and let his other hand caress her breasts. Blue was crying, as she muttered and begged not to be killed. "...you will be something extra!" he removed his hand, took his gun, and aimed it to her throat. "As they say......Live......and let...DIE!" at that moment, a sharp bang cut through the night, and Blue went silent. Blood dripped from her throat, as it landed on Astamon´s gloves. He dropped her down on the floor, and looked at her body. "So......pathetic!" he muttered, and walked out of the apartment. Blue was beginning to die. She could feel it, and during a moment which seemed like an eternity, she saw her entire life pass by. All the moments with her love, Tracey, her first night with Flamedramon...and the day that her kids were born. Suddenly, a white light engulfed her, and she heard a voice.

"Wake up, Blue! Wake up!"

To be continued...[/align]

~When the Devil is too busy

And Death's a bit too much

They call on me by name you see,

For my special touch.

To the Gentlemen I'm Miss Fortune

To the Ladies I'm Sir Prize

But call me by any name

Any way it's all the same

I'm the fly in your soup

I'm the pebble in your shoe

I'm the pea beneath your bed

I'm a bump on every head

I'm the peel on which you slip

I'm a pin in every hip

I'm the thorn in your side

Makes you wriggle and writhe

And it's so easy when you're evil

This is the life, you see

The Devil tips his hat to me

I do it all because I'm evil

And I do it all for free

Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

While there's children to make sad

While there's candy to be had

while there's pockets left to pick

While there's grannies left to trip down the stairs

I'll be there, I'll be waiting 'round the corner

It's a game. I'm glad I'm in it

'Cause there's one born every minute

And I do it all for free

I pledge my allegiance, to all things dark

And I promise on my damned soul

To do as I am told, Lord Beelzebub

Has never seen a soldier quite like me

Not only does his job, but does it happily.

I'm the fear that keeps you awake

I'm the shadows on the wall

I'm the monsters they become

I'm the nightmare in your skull

I'm a dagger in your back

An extra turn upon the rack

I'm the quivering of your heart

A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

And I do it all for free

And I do it all for free

And I do it all for free

It gets so lonely being evil

What I'd do to see a smile

Even for a little while

And no one loves you when you're evil

I'm lying through my teeth!

Your tears are all the company I need

~

Nice chapter man. Very nice.

Well it´s not like I actually care. We all come and go, and when we go are descitions that we make all by ourselves!

[spoiler=Chapter 28:We Will Meet Again...I Promise!][align=center]Chapter 28: We Will Meet Again...I Promise!

As Blue saw her life pass by, she suddenly fell and landed on a flowery field. It was in the middle of spring, and she recognized the place at once. It was the Old Hill. She, her mom and/or her dad used to be here during the evenings, either because she wanted to sit on the swing hooked up in the old oak tree, or that they just wanted to sit down and enjoy the view of the sun setting in the horizon. This evening, however, she remembered as if it was just yesterday.

"C´mon Mommy! Swing me higher!" a girl voice giggled. Blue turned around, as she saw two Renamon like herself. One of them was a grown-up woman, and the other was a young girl. The girl was herself, at her 10:th birthday. And the other was...

"M-Mother..." Blue stuttered, as a tear fell from her eye. Her mom smiled at the younger Blue, as she swinged her higher on the swing.

"Wheeeee! Hahahahaha! This is fun!" she laughed, as she swinged higher and saw the sun set. "Mommy, Mommy! Look! The sun!" she stopped to swing, as she jumped off and ran to the edge of the hill. Below her was a smooth down-hill, filled with colorful flowers and grass, and she sat down. Her mom sat next to her.

"Yes, you´re right!" she chuckled, as she lifted her daughter up in her lap. "How could I forget to look at the sunset with you?"

"Hehehe! You would never forget! You´re my Mommy, remember?" Blue giggled, as she hugged her and looked at the sunset. "Mommy?"

"Hmm?" her mom looked at her. "What is it, my dear?"

"You will always be here for me, right Mommy?" Blue asked, as she looked at her mom and smiled. "To hug me if I´m sad or scared? To read bedtime stories when I go to sleep? Right??"

"Of course, my love..." her mom replied, as she hugged Blue. In that moment, it almost felt like that Blue was hugging her, instead of her younger self! She hugged as hard as she could, and tears fell from her cheek.

"Mother..." she sighed. "I...love you." suddenly, the image of her mother began to fade, and the Old Hill was replaced by an endless, white light. She was starled, but quickly adapted to the bright light. "I-Is there somebody there?" she asked out loud.

"I am..." a voice replied. She looked in front of her, and there was...

"VEEMON!!" she was so happy that she ran up to him and was about to hug him. But then, as her arms stretched out around him, she went straight through him, and fell on the floor. She cried a bit.

"I´m sorry...Blue." Veemon sighed. "But I can´t really allow myself to show myself to you, not even in this state." Blue stood up, as her eyes were filled with tears.

"B-But...why?!" she said between sobs.

"I just can´t, you know. It would break against the laws of the Digital World!" Veemon looked at her. "You are still alive, and I am perfectly stone dead!" Blue was surprised.

"A-Alive?!" she said. "B-But how?"

"Your friends were able to get you to a hospital in time. You will soon wake up, and find them around you. And I......will stay here...until the time is right." Veemon fondled Blue´s cheek, as he looked her in the eyes. "Do not worry, Blue. All will be better, in due time......I promise." and with that, he floated away, and dispersed in a silver light. Blue suddenly felt a sharp pain in her throat, and light engulfed her.

"Wake up, Blue! Wake up!"

Blue woke up and sat up straight in a bed. She looked around herself, and saw Red and Green at her side. Both of them smiled, as they hugged her.

"Oh, Blue!! We were so worried!" Red said, as he hugged her harder.

"I missed you the most!" Green implied, as he hugged them both with his ears. Blue smiled back and hugged them.

"No, Green. I have missed YOU the most!" she replied. But then, she quickly remembered. "How are Fang and Raptor?!" Red smiled.

"Don´t worry, Blue. They are just fine! They are sleeping in the room next to us!" he replied. "We managed to get you and them to the hospital in time! And that´s where we are now!" Blue looked around. He was right. They were in the hospital.

"Good. At least were safe." she sighed in relief. Suddenly, two creatures jumped up on her. It was DemiVeemon and Viximon.

"MOMMY!!" they shouted happily, as they hugged and cuddled her. Blue smiled, and hugged her kids.

"Ooooh, my babies!" she said. "I was so worried!" DemiVeemon crawled up on her head and playfully pulled her ears. "Ow! Hahahaha, you little prankster!"

"Mommy, why were you sleeping so long?" he asked, and Blue understood that he was too young to understand such things as Life and Death.

"Because Mommy was really, really tired, little Angel!" she said, as she lifted him down next to Viximon.

"We love you Mommy!" they said in unison. She smiled, and her eyes were teared.

"And Mommy loves you too..." she said, as she kissed her kids on the forehead. Red and Green lifted them down and told them that their mom needed to rest. Blue leaned back in the bed, and started to sleep...

==========Meanwhile==========

"WHAAAAAT?!!!! SHE IS STILL ALIVE?!!!!"

Astamon was furious, as he closed up on Angemon with fire in his eyes.

"B-B-But Astamon!!" he stuttered. "I-I just flied p-past the hospital window, and I-I saw her!"

"THEN WHY DIDN´T YOU KILL HER?!?!!!!" Astamon roared in reply, as he crashed a bottle and aimed the sharp points at Angemon´s throat.

"Y-You don´t understand!" he said, terrified of Astamon´s threatening approach. "Our Order can´t just go around and kill Digimon for no reason!" Astamon´s patience was at his edge, as he grabbed Angemon´s throat and pressed him up on the wall.

"Then MAKE a reason for you to kill her, Smartface!" he sneered through his teeth, and pressed the sharp edges of the bottle to his throat. He pulled them away, and dropped Angemon on the floor, as he gasped for air. "You will be given 24 hours..." Astamon said, as he grabbed a beer bottle and sipped on it. "24 hours......"

To be continued...[/align]

Archived