Discussion: Power Tool Dragon

I use Machine Duplication with the freight cars so I can get a lot of them out at once and then I use Double Summon to get Dekoichi in face-down defense and then I activate book of taiyou to draw 4 cards so basically I lost one card form my hand and then got 4 strong monsters on the field if you want to think about it like that and also if I draw Plasma…I can use D-Draw on it so that would be good if I was using something like Exodia because I realized that exodia specializes in drawing cards because you want a lot of cards to be drawn because you get a higher chance of drawing all of the pieces so you win jar of greed is good for doing that so in conclusion this an okay card but its kind of scary and blue eyes is better so i would use blue eyes instead of this card if you want to win thats my bit of advice blue eyes the three god cards and exodia if you use those cards which are the strongest cards all in the same deck you are definitely going to win because each of them is strong on their own so together they are pretty much unstoppable but if you want to draw them faster i guess you could use the aforementioned(thats a big word) combo which I have supplied you with so good luck and happy dueling ;)

Guest PikaPerson01

I use Machine Duplication with the freight cars so I can get a lot of them out at once and then I use Double Summon to get Dekoichi in face-down defense and then I activate book of taiyou to draw 4 cards so basically I lost one card form my hand and then got 4 strong monsters on the field if you want to think about it like that and also if I draw Plasma…I can use D-Draw on it so that would be good if I was using something like Exodia because I realized that exodia specializes in drawing cards because you want a lot of cards to be drawn because you get a higher chance of drawing all of the pieces so you win jar of greed is good for doing that so in conclusion this an okay card but its kind of scary and blue eyes is better so i would use blue eyes instead of this card if you want to win thats my bit of advice blue eyes the three god cards and exodia if you use those cards which are the strongest cards all in the same deck you are definitely going to win because each of them is strong on their own so together they are pretty much unstoppable but if you want to draw them faster i guess you could use the aforementioned(thats a big word) combo which I have supplied you with so good luck and happy dueling ;)

Looks like your Dekoichi topic got de-railed by this Wall of Text.

I use Machine Duplication with the freight cars so I can get a lot of them out at once and then I use Double Summon to get Dekoichi in face-down defense and then I activate book of taiyou to draw 4 cards

Dekoichi + Bokoichi + Machine Duplication + Double Summon + Book of Taiyou = 5-card combo that doesn't win the game' date=' most of whose components are useless outside of the combo.

iLaughed.

so basically I lost one card form my hand and then got 4 strong monsters on the field if you want to think about it like that

Which 4 strong monsters would those be? Dekoichi's ATK is merely decent, and if Bokoichi counts as a strong monster then Sonic Unleashed is the best game ever made.

and also if I draw Plasma…I can use D-Draw on it

I thought you were going to say that you could get rid of your Bokoichi team to summon it' date=' but instead you said something completely irrelevant.

so that would be good if I was using something like Exodia because I realized that exodia specializes in drawing cards because you want a lot of cards to be drawn because you get a higher chance of drawing all of the pieces so you win

Exodia is a 5-card combo whose components are searchable and which instantly wins the game. Your combo is a 5-card combo whose components are not searchable and which does not instantly win the game.

Why on earth would you use this combo to support Exodia? You'd be better off just eliminating the middleman and going for Exodia directly.

jar of greed is good for doing that

Jar of Greed is lame.

so in conclusion this an okay card but its kind of scary and blue eyes is better so i would use blue eyes instead of this card if you want to win thats my bit of advice blue eyes the three god cards and exodia if you use those cards which are the strongest cards all in the same deck you are definitely going to win because each of them is strong on their own so together they are pretty much unstoppable but if you want to draw them faster i guess you could use the aforementioned(thats a big word) combo which I have supplied you with so good luck and happy dueling ;)

Hey, Corporal Atlas's five-year-old little brother who is tragically suffering from Trisomy 21? Get off Corporal Atlas's computer.i

How many times do we have to discuss Deckochi?

Its one of the better FLIP effect monsters out there.

And since were discussing trains

SteamroidYSDS-EN-C.jpg

A wild Steamroid appears

And LOL at the Wiki for its effect

If this card attacks an opponent's monster' date=' this card gains OH YEAH IT'S TE JUGGERNAUT jabroni!

[/quote']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Steamroid

Dont believe me, check the history. Or its probably still there

Situational draw card. And it's a DARK Machine no less.

This topic is redundant is now about express rails.

Wait. Flipping a monster face-up and drawing a card(s) is situational now?

It's a good card, but it's probably too slow for this Meta because it's a FLIP monster.

Has anyone tried making a Deck with Dekoichi and Bekoichi to draw a bunch of cards?

Guest PikaPerson01

How many times do we have to discuss Deckochi?

Its one of the better FLIP effect monsters out there.

And since were discussing trains

deleted to save space

A wild Steamroid appears

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Steamroid

Steamroid has a positive effect (attack increase) and a negative effect (attack decrese)

Lightsworn Jain has a positive effect (attack increase) and a positive effect (milling) and is searchable through RoTA, as well as just in general having better cards on it's side.

Unless you're running a Vehicroid deck, there's no reason to use Steamroid.

As for Expressroid, decent support for a terrible archetype.

Archived