What will happen when yugioh 5ds anime is over? Will yugioh dissapear????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except Pokemon has 12 films and YGO has 2. (I refused to accept the existance of the Capsule Monsters 'film', and since it was stolen idea from the first series of YGO...and 4Kids made it)

Unlike Pokemon every so many episodes it gets rid of the whole cast (Infact the longest it kept the main main cast was 251 episodes and that was YGO and YGO: Duel Monsters). And each series doesn't follow the same plot, well actually if you count Save The World, but it has more extended sub plots, whereas Pokemon's subplot are about 1 an episode.

Pokemon is on episode 579. (7 Seasons) - New Ep Thurs

YGO is on episode 473. (4 Series, 18 Seasons) - New Ep Wed

Except Pokemon has 12 films and YGO has 2. (I refused to accept the existance of the Capsule Monsters 'film'' date=' and since it was stolen idea from the first series of YGO...and 4Kids made it)

Unlike Pokemon every so many episodes it gets rid of the whole cast (Infact the longest it kept the main main cast was 251 episodes and that was YGO and YGO: Duel Monsters). And each series doesn't follow the same plot, well actually if you count Save The World, but it has more extended sub plots, whereas Pokemon's subplot are about 1 an episode.

Pokemon is on episode 579. ([b']11[/b] Seasons) - New Ep Thurs

YGO is on episode 473. (4 Series, 12 Seasons) - New Ep Wed

Fixed. I'm very sure that's correct.

^

Enter the Shadows and Battle City Finals make up Season 3.

Waking the Dragons and (I think) Grand Championship make up Season 4

Capsule Monsters was created by 4Kids' date=' and therefore does not deserve to be considered canon.

[/quote']

Actualy Grand championship was with season 5 :|

It doesn't matter, there are still 12 Seasons encompassing all of Yugioh.

I reckon the creators will think of something. 5W's or something along those lines.

It was thought up by Crab Helmet, but he also said that such a show would be terrible if created, so that might be why.

Archived