LOCK

exowolf

Plot: Many years after the Dark Signers had been defeated, the Earthbound Immortals have begun to stir again, but this time they have awoken there twins.. The Skybound Immortals.

Which side will you choose?

Protector of the Light...or Subject of the Darkness

APP

Name:

Appearence:

Side(Sky Signer, Dark Signer or other):

Deck:

Duel Disk:

Duel Runner/Flyer:

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to):

Earthbound/Skybound card:

Synchro/Dark Synchro:

My APP

Name:Nicholas Hawk

Appearence:Figure in black cloak,Never shows his face

Side(Sky Signer, Dark Signer or other):both but still a good guy

Mark: Wolf and angel fighting (angel vs wolf)

Deck:Earthbound/Skybound

Duel Disk:

Duel Runner/Flyer:like Yusei's 2nd without the top but black and gold

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to):Beaten by a dark signer after he got to cocky he was reincarnated as one. His revenge was on the dark signer who beat him. After defeating him he came to his senses and realised what he had become. His Earthbound Immortal Had not realised that the other Earthbound planned to destroy the world. He asked Nicholas for his help to seal away the Earthbound Immortals again. Though he is a dark signers those that he beats do not die.

Earthbound/Skybound card: Skybound Immortal Helios Agen/Earthbound Immortal Calnatos lupunus (Wolf)

Synchro/Dark Synchro: Twilight Dragon-The Alpha(synchro)Twilight Dragon-The Omega(Dark synchro)

PMUBBUMP

PMUBBUMP

PMUBBUMP

PMUBBUMP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may like to join' date=' but this is the first ygo based RP I'd be in. Can i ask a few questin though:

1) Is it okay if I haven't seen any of the earthbound cards in action

2) Can our deck be real, all made up, or a mix

3) Are these Skybounds Immortals the good guys?

[/quote']

1) Yes (I haven't seen any of them in action before either)

2) All Yes, as long as the made-up cards are not OP'd.

3) My guess, Yes. Protector of the Light does refer to Skybound, right?

where could we see some examples of the Skybound Immortals?

Either ask the owner or imagine it.

I'm not finished, but I'm gonna post my app and then finish it while I think up the specifics. Hope thats okay. Figure this is easier for you to make up the Roster

Protector of the Light

APP

Name: Vincent Tavares

Appearence: Pretty much a lot like Erick Delko from CSI:Miami]

23l4wp.jpg

Side(Sky Signer, Dark Signer or other): Sky Signer

Deck: Crimson Cycle (mainly focuses on destroying and reviving monsters

Duel Disk: Golden and embroided, like a modern version of the ones ancient egyptian Yugi, kaiba,etc used. It is usually kept concealed on his left arm. It folds in to be easily hidden.

2u91udh.jpg

Duel Runner/Flyer: Doesn't have one since he keeps his dueling pretty much private. If need be, he can buy one or borrow one, but he much more prefers ground duels.

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to): He's a millionaire playboy but yet has a heart of gold. He'll always go out of his way for those in need. He duels secretely and very rarely. One day he was challenged to a duel by a dark signer and was killed; however, afterwards he was revived, but this time he noticed the symbol of the phoenix on his right arm. Ever since then he's tried to find out what this organization wants and has tried to use his influence and money to follow their trail. His sign can allow him to revive anyone who may fall victim to a dark signer; however, this is limited, for after he does he is very weak for the next few hours.2w7g5xd.jpg

Earthbound/Skybound card: Skybound Immortal Helios Bennu]

abl6vt.jpg

[spoiler=effect]There can only be 1 face-up "Skybound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell or Trap cards. Whenever you opponent declares a direct attack with an "Earthbound Immortal" monster, you may reduce battle damage to 0 by destroying this card. If you reduced battle damage in this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Synchro/Dark Synchro: 5 Legendary Dragons and a few random smaller synchro type monsters (Armory Arm, Exploder Wing Dragon, Nitro Warrior, etc etc)

accepted

skvbounds are the good guys, instead of not being targeted as an attack target can't be chosen as the target of spell and trap card effects (but can still be destroyed by them)

they both have the simalarity that they need a field spell card

i'm going to try and show you my idea (i'm just going to invert there colors)

252936q.jpg

effect:If there is no field spellcard on the field while this card is on the field this card is destroyed. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of spell and trap cards. If this card is selected as an attack target you may destroy all cards on your side of the field except for this card and your field spell card then inflict 100 damage to both you and your opponent for each card destroyed.

Was my version okay? Should I alter it. I figure since they're the good guys, they should counteract the main danger of the earthbounds aka direct attacks. Was that okay?

Like this

224637.jpg

effect:There can only be 1 face-up "Skybound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Whenever you opponent declares a direct attack with an "Earthbound Immortal" monster, you may reduce battle damage to 0 by destroying this card. If you reduced battle damage in this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Well if we're actually dueling here I'll use my real deck but I'll add a handful of cards. So i guess printing them off could make it fair, so we actually shuffle and have non-riged duels. It'd make it more real and not just a ping-pong match back and forth of unreal counter after unreal counter. But why would you need a copy?

If you want go right ahead. I only made up the card for this club in the first place. Just credit the idea ;)

Name: DJ

Appearence:He has black and brown eyes and sorta looks like ness from super smash bros.

Side(Sky Signer, Dark Signer or other):Sky signer

Deck: Ancient gear+crystal beast.

Duel Disk: Black and gold academy disk.

Duel Runner/Flyer: looks like crow's but black and silver

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to):None

Earthbound/Skybound card: Skybound immortal allisa ucsip ( good version of Asilla piscu)

Synchro/Dark Synchro: 3 synchros.

(made up) Neo-ancient gear golem, (not made up) gaia knight force of the earth and (made up) Ancient gear crystal dragon.

ill help you with advice of the rules if you want. ive been in a couple yugioh RPs.

May I join?

Name: Damian Carmine

Appearence: animeboycopy.jpg

Side(Sky Signer, Dark Signer or other): Dark Signer

Deck: Plant / Aslla Piscu

Duel Disk: A basic Dark Signer Duel Disk

Duel Runner/Flyer: A red version of Bolt Tanners:

a743b769a0090610ff99426d322283f11234749368_full.png

Bio: A descendant of Carly Carmine and Jack Atlus, Damian was saved from death by Aslla Piscu after he was thrown out to sea when on a ferry to France. He has an English Accent and vows to destroy anyone who stands in his way...even his parents.

Earthbound/Skybound card: Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu

Synchro/Dark Synchro: MoonlightDragonQuilla-JP-Anime-5D.png

Moonlight Dragon Quilla

DARK / level -6

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

When a "Sun Dragon Inti" on your field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Sun Dragon Inti" from your Graveyard. During the End Phase of your turn, if this card is face-up on your side of the field, destroy it.

AND:

SunDragonInti-JP-Anime-5D.png

Sun Dragon Inti

LIGHT / level 8

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once during either player's turn, you can make the ATK of this card 0 until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy the monster that destroyed it, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.