★☆Wishing on a Star☆★[IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

[size=2][right]Wishing on a Star / 星に願う / Hoshi ni negau
Chapter 1 - Welcome to Gōrudoharu Town[/right][/size]

The morning sun rose triumphantly with grace, it’s majestic rise from the wide horizon on Gōrudoharu Valley a wonder to see, the light dancing carefully onto the waterfall’s river which fell down with a prideful roar, echoing in the forest now abundant with birds chirping in the vast dense foliage of the trees. The river from the waterfall continued through the forest until it flows down into the beautiful lake of Gōrudoharu Town, a little piece of paradise hidden from the urban pollution of the city as it was nestled on the mountainside. It stood there beautifully, everything there serene and tranquil. The lake still in the morning as morning light shinned down on the world below: Solo’s grace was favoured to this town as it currently homed many of those whom would be responsible for a great task indeed. And for now, that’s all to say on that. Its morning and the birds were singing.

The beautiful hymns of nature from the birds outside woke one Shinji Inoue from his slumber, tucked into his bed tightly as the cold air from the lake gave the boy chills. Wearing nothing aside a vest and boxers, the blue haired boy rose from the hypnotic trance of sleep and rubbed his eyes, stretched his arms, and rubbed his head, all in a single yawn. Looking outside his bedroom window, 1 storey in his home, he sighed watching the pureness of life outside on the branch before him.

He saw a mother bird with a worm, feeding it to her young little chirping chicks. Shinji smiled, he witnessed the very meaning of ‘early bird catches the worm’. He realized that he too was the early bird, up fairly soon only because he had became conditioned to his mother waking early. And, as usual, he heard that oh so familiar knocking number: two taps, a third, and two more. And, what always followed on suit…

“Shinji-kun, wake up my little dumpling, breakfast is ready for you downstairs.” The sweet voice of his mother sounded at his door, to which he smiled as he threw back his covers and responded to his mother with his own tender-sweet voice: “I’ll be right there Mom.”. To this he heard his mother take the stairs back down to the main room. Shinji’s mother, Kozue, was known for her very youthful appearance, she looked as young as she was when she first conceived Shinji. The two, mother and son, knew that in reality Shinji’s father was the cause of this.

He didn’t mind, he didn’t think about how his mother looked. He loved her regardless. Yawn one last time the young man walked to his wardrobe where he picked out his favourite attire, his yellow sweater number, and dressed himself quickly enough to dash downstairs and kiss his mom on the cheek. “Thanks for breakfast mom! What have I got?” he asked Kozue of what she had made him. In response, Shinji’s mother smiled and said “Your favourite, pookie!” giving him a squeeze on the cheeks as he looked over to find his favourite breakfast. It was traditional Tamagoyaki, but his mother had a magic touch with it which Shinji adored.

“Thanks mom, but is it alright if I keep it for lunch, I’m not that hungry.” He said in attempts to negotiate to get to school, to which his mother nodded and said “Eat it on the bus, breakfast is the most important meal of the day Shinji-kun!” Shinji laughed in response as his mother took good care of him. And so, walking out the door with his backpack and his Tamagoyaki in a box, he walked out of his house and through the front garden.

Shinji was very fortunate, living on the edge of the lake being welcomed by it every morning, alongside the two fishermen who sat by the lake outside his house. Shinji nodded to the gentlemen, familiar with them. They gave his mother discounts as she made them meals whilst they were busy at work fishing in the lake. Shinji personally thought they had other thoughts in mind too, but wasn’t really concerned with them at all. However, he didn’t seem confident enough to call them up on it. Looking at his phone he realized something. “Oh yeah, today Mr. Kazakawa’s break starts. His replacements name was…hmm, oh yeah! Ms. Takahashi.”

Mr Kazakawa was Shinji’s class’ regular teacher, a very good one at that, but he decided to take a vacation and hired a replacement instead, the lovely Ms. Takahashi. Thing was, even though the class had met her yesterday, Shinji felt uneasy around her. And not like usual either. But then again he couldn’t deny having a small crush on the woman. However, fantasies are fantasies and they should stay that way.

Shinji then sat down on the bus-stop as he waited for the school bus to come round, his insecurities returning again. What would happen if a bully decided to show up? How would he conceal his secret if it went too far? Stressfulness came over the boy's face thinking about it, another day at Gōrudoharu High…

- - -

Deep down beneath the sea, vertically below the top of the world, resides an enormous cavern. It was icy, cold, stalagmites and stalactites the size of houses and taller than two storey office buildings guarder the place. There was a blue tint in the atmosphere of the cavern, yet what was embedded into the far side of the enormous cave was what truly brought fear into the heart of man: a castle.

The castle walls were lit by ominous purple lights which would flicker. The building was dead. For such a long time it stood there stranded beneath the mantle of the Earth itself, stranded from all who so wished to access it. The abode of the last Prophet of the Zodiacian Order rested here. In his regal bed, the quilts embedded the finest shade of a royal magenta along with a fine silk feel to it; he slept in it for so long, still forever young, a single strand of hair on his forehead, crossing over his sinister mark upon his forehead. Yet he looked so peaceful and calm, oddly he was awake. He had already began his secrets.

Yet in his eternal trance he still remained powerful, bending the fragile line of reality to his will. He could make the worst nightmares become the sweetest dreams, and he could possibly end all suffering in mankind. Yet his path remains faithful to his lord Zodiac.

The halls of his castle scattered with numerous portraits and paintings of the brothers of the Prophethood, from Future to Conscious, Logic to Causation. His castle also bore symbols on the stone floor which resembled perfectly the mark upon his head, his mark of Prophethood. Despite he was asleep, the magic in the castle was at work vigorously shielding it, yet those who were destined to come here would remained unharmed. He could not change fate.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hi Mum," Sebastian yawned as he wandered into the kitchen. He paused by the hall mirror before entering the kitchen full. He took a few seconds to straighten the collar of his shirt and fix his tie before dropped his bag on a chair and taking his customary seat at the breakfast table. His mother slide a glass of water on a mat in front of him as he reached for an apple from the basket serving as the center piece for the table. He took a couple sips. "Where's dad? Did he leave already?"

"He had an early meeting this morning," Mum answered. She added a plate with a boiled egg and two slices of toast to his mat. He raised an eyebrow and held up one of the slices with a look of reluctance. "Ah, please," she sighed as she turned to the dishes, know his disdain of sliced bread, particularly toast. "Just eat the thing. It won't kill you."

"Hmph," he grunted, but down the slices in a few bites anyway. Washing it down with the remainder of his water, he nibbled on his egg, slipping his plate into the almost empty sink Mum was working on. "Are you working out today?"

"Yes, but I'm leaving late," she replied, pinching him for adding to her load. "I can't give you a lift. You can walk to school. It's only five minutes from here. Don't be lazy. And forget about that UV ray argument."

He groaned, but was out on his way a few minutes later. Too close to school to warrant taking the school bus, he normally hitched a ride with Dad when he went to the office, or with Mum when she drove out on one of her grand shopping trips. True, the day was lovely, the weather great, the walk pleasant, but he could enjoy it just as much from indoors. But since their was no avoiding it today, his clip-on shades protected his eyes from the sun, and a good pace would have him back indoors soon enough.

Seira walked down the street towards Gōrudoharu High School, drinking out of a reddish bottle with one hand and staring at a book in the other. [i]I had no idea that school would be so difficult. They teach none of these sort of things back in hell,[/i] she thought to herself, her face betraying none of her thoughts. [i]It's a wonder that I've done so well, but this subject....math I believe...is just so difficult. Why why would humans ever invent something so confusing. [/i]Seira continued sipping from her drink, careful not to spill any of her mystery drink on her immaculate uniform.

[i]It would be so much easier to just skip this phase of human life. I sometimes wish I aged in looks slightly faster. This world acts so hostile to those who look young. [/i]Seira continued thinking deeply, taking a moment to move slightly out of the way to avoid someone else in her class also walking to school. She never looked up from her book as she walked but could already tell who it was. [i]Odd. Sebastian I think? He usually arrives in a car to the school grounds. [/i]

Seira continued towards the school, being close to the front gates anyways at any rate. [i]Ms. Takahashi seems normal enough as well. It's a shame. I was starting to get used to Mr. Kazakawa before he went on...vacation I believe? Human culture is so strange. [/i]

Seira quickly made it to the class and placed her messenger bag down near the windows as usual, some of her fellow students unconsciously avoiding her. She packed the bottle away in her messenger bag, taking care to make sure no one saw whatever else was within it and closed the book, placing it on her desk. She sat down and sat with perfect posture, looking as elegant as possible, awaiting for class to start.

Andrew Black was, not unusually, the first person in his home to wake up. Given that his father was a retired marine corp officer who fished during the day mostly for enjoyment rather than needing any pay and the store his mother ran in town didn't open until much later. Regardless, the first sign of any waking in the Black household was the high-pitched blaring of Andrew's alarm clock. Within two minutes time he was out of bed and had pulled himself into his preferred black and white outfit complete with hoodie. He slipped silently out of his room before making his way down the hallway which led to the family kitchen where he found a small paper bag of pastries which had been labeled with his name in his mother's hand writing. He smiled widely, his mother's love for him apparent once more.

It wasn't long before he was out of the house, pastry bag in tow, and on his way down the quiet street which lead towards his bus stop. He reached into the bag and quickly retrieved a personal favorite creation of his parents in their attempts to combine American and Japanese foods. This particular one being what was in effect a Jelly Doughnut filled with Nattō, and Andrew had a wondrous affinity for the mixture of slippery and crunchy. He was rather enjoying his breakfast and thus was in a very good mood, exchanging a wave and a smile (if his mouth wasn't full) with everyone he passed.

Another thing he loved was the smell of the lake in the morning, the way that the cool air and the slightly warmer water mixed in such a way that the air had just a slight feeling of dampness. He was so thoroughly enjoying his breakfast and the feeling of the morning that he did not even notice Shinji standing there with him once he arrived at the bus stop.

"Such a wonderful morning..."

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gm_Cz4SPHw"]Nagareboshi(Shooting Star) Instrumental[/url][/i]

Blake Oliver woke up, yawning. He looked at his alarm clock, it wasn't work...must've died. [color=#008080]"Aw man...if it's dead...I really hope I haven't missed the bus!" [/color]he groaned getting out of bed.[color=#006400][/color]He got himself dressed and then put his accessories on afterward. Before he went downstairs, he heard a voice in his ears.

[i][color=#006400]Don't worry Blake. The bus hasn't left yet.[/color][/i]

He smiled a little, before saying,[color=#008080]"Oh good...glad your here grandpa." [/color]However no one was around Blake when he replied...it seemed like he was talking to no one, but in fact he was. The spirit of his grandfather, Delta. He then grabbed his bag and quickly walked down stairs. [color=#008080]"Bye mom, I'm going out!" [/color]he said, before running out to meet the bus at the bus stop. [color=#008080]"So grandpa...how was your night?"[/color]

[color=#006400][i]Normal. Don't sleep anymore remember... [/i][/color]Delta's voice chuckled, in Blake's ears.

[color=#008080]"O-Oh yeah...sorry." [/color]Blake said smiling, continuing to run towards the bus stop.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy5c5MaK-68"]Shakugan no Shana II OP. Joint Instrumental[/url][/i]

"STOP THAT MAD MAN!!" a cop yelled, as his squad chased a 25 year old man in a black outfit, white gloves, boots, and mask, along with a red scarf-like cloth.

[color=#800000]"Mad man, now that is just plain rude!" [/color]the man, Drago said stopping and seeing the squad of cops surround him. [color=#800000]"And you aren't getting back the beautiful Crystal of Night...this one happens to be a lot more beautiful when in my hands."[/color]

"OPEN FIRE!!" the cop yelled, as everyone pulled out their guns and began to shoot at Drago.

[color=#800000]"Fools..." [/color]Drago hissed as he grabbed his two Walther PPS 9 MM. pistols from his side and jumped into the air. [color=#800000]"DIE!!" [/color]he yelled, as he spun and began to shoot his guns, a flurry of bullets being shown. With this, there was also a massive blood splatter from all the cops, even if they were wearing Bulletproof vests. Drago then landed on his feet and then pulled out a knife and then threw it at one of the cops, foreheads, watching him die instantly. [color=#800000]"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is a beautiful scene~ But I must now depart!" [/color]he yelled, jumping off, then running out of sight of the cops...the ones who were still alive anyway.

Krystal let out a yawn as she woke up at her working desk. [color=#008080]"Hmmm...?"[/color] her eyes started to get teary eyed as she let out another yawn, looking at her watch. It was about 5 o'clock and still dim outside. She sat up in the chair, stretching out her skinny arms as her auburn hair slid off of the desk. [color=#008080]"*Yaaaaaawn* I hate falling sleep at the desk.."[/color] She looked down at her desk, a half-finished drawing of her latest fashion inspiration. She was getting the base shapes down, so there wasn't much to it. With it being too late to bother slipping into bed, Krystal got up and went to the bathroom, aiming to take a shower.

After a few minutes, Krystal walked out of the bathroom in her favorite outfit she made about a year or so ago. [color=#008080]"Well.. That sucked up about 45 minutes.."[/color] She decided to pack up her bag and head off to the kitchen, after all, it was about 30 minutes before her foster parents woke up. While in the kitchen, she started the coffee brewer and began making a wholesome breakfast of pancakes, eggs and some sausage. Just as Krystal finished plating the three servings of breakfast, her parents walked down the stairs. [color=#008080]"Morning Okaasan (mother).. Morning Otousan (father).."[/color] [i]"Morning sweetie~"[/i] the woman said before she kissed Krystal on the cheek. [i]"Mmmm... Smells delicious, like usual,"[/i] the man said before kissing Krystal on the forehead. The couple was in their mid 60's so having breakfast made for them was a nice pleasure. [i]"Did you sleep well sweetie? Ya look tired still"[/i] [i]"Don't tell me ya fell asleep at the desk again?"[/i] [color=#008080]"U-Uhm.. No.. Just didn't have a good sleep.. That's all."[/color] Krystal put on one her feigned smiles. She didn't like smiling, since they seemed to always be faked.

After the family sat and ate their breakfast, Krystal picked up her bag and headed out, getting on her motorized scooter. Her and her foster parents lived close enough to the school where she didn't have to ride the bus, but far enough that a motorized scooter was a nice ride. She waved goodbye before giving the scooter some gas and headed out.

About 3-5 minutes later, Krystal arrived to the high school. None of the buses had arrived so she decided to sit in the front lawn and work on her drawing some more. About a few minutes into drawing, a shadow cast over her drawing notebook, causing her to look up. It was one of the bullies. [i]"Working on your stupid drawings again, I see.."[/i] [color=#008080]"..."[/color] [i]"What? No comment? Pfft!"[/i] Krystal just looked at the bully, but not [i]at[/i] him. [i]"Lets see you ignore this!"[/i] The bully then kicked the drawing book out of her hands. She flinched a little, but continued to be withdrawn into her own little world. [i][b]'Fight back...'[/b][/i] [i][color=#008080]'H-Huh?'[/color][/i] She thought to herself. She looked around, ignoring the bullies complaints, trying to spot where the female voice came from. No one. It was just the male bully. [i]"STOP IGNORING ME!"[/i] the bully screamed out, causing Krystal to snap out of her world and look at the bully just as he raised up his right hand as a fist.....

Kōsetsu Itegami slowly pulled himself up onto his elbows. He turned toward the clock beside his bed, but could not make out the time. Sighing disappointedly, he crawled out from under the covers and got dressed.

He pulled a clean, pressed dress shirt down over his torso, despite his normally modest way of dress, as all of his sweatshirts were dirty. He rolled down his bunched-up sleeves to ensure nobody saw the multitude of scars covering his arms. As he stepped out into the main corridor of the second floor of his house, he heard a grumbling noise from his foster parents' room across the hall.

"I'm leaving for school..." he mumbled to nobody in particular.

He grabbed his beaten backpack and his keyring and inched the door open. The weather outside was pleasant. The dawn sunlight was soft and golden, the nicest he'd ever seen on a Thursday morning, since his mom passed. There was an indescribable scent hanging in the air...He didn't bother with it. [i]Like all good things, it won't last...[/i]

As he shuffled along quietly toward the bus stop, he noticed the crowd of people was already growing. He deliberately circled around thew back of the stop, behind some thick Japanese beech trees, where he hopefully wouldn't be noticed, just like always. He then sat down and began thinking...He was uneasy about the substitute teacher...Ms. Takahashi, was that her name? She seemed nice enough, but...Kōsetsu didn't like abrupt change. Change brought about pain, pain brought about suffering, and suffering brought about hatred...He'd had enough of all of that, enough to last anyone a lifetime...

He didn't want to dwell on it too much, however. Thinking about it would just make him even more worried...

Beeping.

Not an unnatural sound for a doctor.

Kiryu was not [I]that[/I] kind of doctor, she was actually in an entirely different field, but she would just go with it. If it meant a few more moments of the beeping continuing, then so be it. Let the beeping run its course and fade away.

It was not going anywhere. It actually seemed to be getting louder. Yes, sometimes that happened. Beeps got louder to direct one's attention to something that required it.

The beeping got loud enough. Kiryu exited her dream-like stupor to hit the snooze button on her alarm clock. Four more minutes of slumber.

It was in these four minutes that Kiryu tried to dream, or at least remember the dreams that she experienced in the past six hours. Since sixth grade, she had failed to remember any dreams. She even recently had bought a dream journal, just for this specific purpose.

Once again, nothing.

The beeping started again, and this time, Kiryu had gathered up enough physical and mental energy to find the small "Alarm Reset" button, and press it. Six hours, four minutes, ante-meredian. Not like it mattered. Still, today was probably another long day, so Kiryu decided to seize it like she did any other day: With a lot more than just a single grain of salt.

Opening up her wardrobe, Kiryu was met with the same choice as always: Formal wear. It was always formal attire. She did not  mind the monotony. She did not even mind the odd looks that kids gave her in the hall, before scurrying away, spreading rumors to the incoming class about what she might have under those black clothes that she always wore.

Shower, dry, dress, prepare equipment and other items she might need for the day, it was like a routine. A monotonous routine. It happened each day, and would continue to happen each day. That was just how Kiryu's life went. The entire day was her routine, invariable from day to day.

The next part in Kiryu's routine that others moght call a work day was to step outside, walk directly to her car, and go to work. She had learned something from her work as a juvenile psychiatrist working for a school. It was not the graduating class one had to worry about, it was all the crazy sixteen-year olds that really got under one's skin..

[color=#696969]"The empty sound of a deserted black sky, so peacful, so calming..."[/color] Came the eerie ruffled voice of a man walking along a dark purple solid path. To his left and to his right lay skyscraper like buildings and beat up vehicles. The sky was not reminiscent to that of Earth, it was a black pit version. The once sky blue colour was now just a shaded black, the clouds however filled the sky in a white colour.

[color=#696969]"And yet I'm alone..." [/color]The voice came again as the man continued to pace slowly down the path, he had short stcuk right up grey hair and a black torn bandana around his mouth. His eyes were empty and displayed the hollowness the individual felt. His skin was pale and covered in large and small scars. He had a torn samurai's robe bottoms that dragged along the ground behind him it remained still as there was no wind in the air. The man wore no shirt and continued to walk down the solid path. The destruction around him seemed to not bother him at all, like he was familiar to this place and this scenery.

The man suddenly stopped in his tracks. [color=#696969]"I will share this beauty to everyone, they need this peace, this true peace."[/color] Noticably a long almost 2m black katana hung by the left side of his hip. [color=#696969]"I'm the messenger of this world, this dimension...I prefer to be along in peace, then surrounded by hate..." [/color]The man suddenly pulled out his long blade and pointed it forward, a black liquid oozed off the end as he suddenly sliced forward at a rapid speed causing a long crack line to appear in the air. The man withdrew his blade and chuckled as the crack opened wide into an oval shape almost 4m big. revealing only a bright light.

[color=#696969]"Disgusting..." [/color]The man known as Duskuro stated.

[color=#800000]"W-W-Wait...."[/color] Came the pleading voice of a desperate man from behind Duskuro.

[color=#FF8C00]"Yahoo!!!! Finally a clue"[/color] Rosa said as she ran out of a club holding a folded piece of paper up in the air. She then started to dance around with it, spinning and jumping, but she suddenly stopped. She turned her head two both sides; the size of her eyes increased and then Rosa began to blush. [color=#FFA500][i]Oh my god, this is embarrassing[/i][/color] she thought to herself, [color=#FFA500][i]I look like an idiot dancing like this[/i][/color]. She then ran away from the club until she found an alley, where she decided to read the paper. She proceeded to unfold the paper. [color=#FF8C00]"Finally the location of my savior, I'm finally going to know it"[/color] she said with a big smile. Her eyes started to twinkle with excitement.

The paper read [b]"[u]Deep down beneath the sea[/u], vertically below the[/b] [b][u]top of the world[/u]"[/b] Rosa stared at the paper with a confused look.

[color=#FF8C00]"No! no! no!"[/color] she screamed. [color=#FF8C00]"What does this even mean?! How am I suppose this Zodiac guy if I don't even know where he is?!" [/color]

"...in other news the fomer planet Pluto's moon Charon appears to have mysteriously been destroyed. Scientists believe this to be the cause of a big meteor strike, and there is about a chance of 1 in 1700 that Earth will be hit by any of the shards of the moon-"

Kuroda looked at the TV screen, amused. He was very interested in this kind of stuff, and this intrigued him greatly.

"Kuroda?" His mother called from the kitchen. " You're still home? You're going to be late for school!"

"Oh right!" Kuroda launched out of his chair, grabbed his bag and ran outside into the sunlight. The light of Solo hit his eyes like a truck, but that wasn't the only thing that hit him. A creeping thought nested into his neck. [i]Kuroda Naoki, is it?[/i] "Who's there?" Kuroda turned around, staring at the door he had just closed. No one was there. He then fell over, as if he had been pushed by an invisible force. He laid there for about a minute, and then rose. He looked at his hands, a malicious grin spreading on his face. "This will have to do until my real body arrives..."

((And for every Star Child and other character's in school; you should notice that Kuroda acts weird once he's there. He's usually a shy and gentle kid, he won't be when Carnifex' in control.))

[color=#000000]It was Day 3 of the new term at Gōrudoharu High, and the 7th day that Sarah Ferro would've actually spent in said high school altogether, having only spent 4 days last term. Compared to the umpteen other schools she's been in across Japan, Sarah seemed to actually find this school worth staying in for more than a day, and that was only thanks to Mr. Kazakawa. She never actually bothered trying to get to know the other students... well, other than their names of course. But still, at least having got that 3-year student visa in her home city of Brisbane wasn't a [i]complete[/i] waste of time and money any more.[/color]

[color=#000000]Sarah just got to the school grounds, this time deciding to go to the place where that girl was always drawing stuff... Krystal? Was that her name? Sarah couldn't remember much more about her than that, but she certainly remembered the guy that was currently picking on her. It was the same guy that was picking on Sarah herself about her weight, or rather lack of it, and was constantly doing so until she finally snapped... and handed his ass to him while she was at it. She also vowed that the two of them should never see each other again. Apparently the bully didn't hear the memo the first time.[/color]

[color=#000000]The bully was just prepared to punch the poor Krystal when Sarah dug her nails into his cheek, before slamming him into the very edge of the corner of the building with all her might. The sudden impact had dislodged the nails off the cheek, and broke one of them slightly in the process. But at the same time, it also left the bully paralysed and wincing in pain. Sarah wasn't about to stop there, though. Still having more than enough strength left in her, she easily brought the oversized oaf to his knees.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oi thought Oi toljata peas awff innever f***ing cumbaggeer!"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah spat, [/color][color=#800080]"Wart, deeja naught f***ing hearmeeda firstoim?!"[/color]

To most students of Gōrudoharu Secondary, it was the third day of class.

For Masahiko Saitou, it was the first.

"Look at all the new people..." He muttered in awe, before grinning wildly. Before, he knew everybody and everybody knew him! Now, he was all alone in his loneless on his lonesome... which of course meant...

"INTRODUCTIONS!" Masa yelled, jumping into the air with a wide grin, his pink tie flipping up a little. The ground felt a little softer when his shoes touched it again- like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. Here was an entire school of new people -No, wait, [i]friends- [/i]that he could start over with. He'd talk with them and then they'd like him and then they'd be friends and he'd throw them a party then make some jokes and they'd laugh then have fun and play games and and and and and and

"Hello! My names Masahiko Saitou but don't call me that it's way too long call me MASA instead! Ooh, what do you like to do and what's your name and can I call you later and-" it didn't really matter who Masa was talking to at the moment, he blabbered incoherently no matter what. His auburn hair almost bounced with excitement as he leaped from person to person, exchanging oddly breathless greetings with infrequent pauses for exchanges of information. In most cases, the other person responded with a curious mix of annoyance and fear- Masa, either not noticing or not caring, held very short conversations before moving onto the next.

"I'm making so many [i]friends!" [/i]he exclaimed to himself as he bounded down the hallways. This school had a different feel to it that he could taste- even aside from the obvious differences from his previous school, something just felt like it had a... spark. A weird quality in it. He could almost taste it- something was going to go down here, even if he couldn't tell what. He could barely contain his excitement from bubbling over- new school, new friends, AND excitement? Could he ask for anything else?!?! He was in absolute heaven! There was nothing that could be better about today, except maybe for making new friends!!!

Meanwhile, the majority of the student body watched the freakish child bound past them, and politely attempted to dissociate themselves as much as possible in their limited space.

The bus was quite small, but then again Gōrudoharu wasn’t that big a town. This was the town’s school bus, not the bus for the students from Tensho City. Shinji himself was confused, why would Tensho students come to Gōrudoharu when Tensho City had a perfectly good pair of highschools itself? Maybe it was because Gōrudoharu’s wasn’t elitist unlike the Tensho schools. Aside Gōrudoharu High, there was Tensho North High and South High, both enemies to eachother. In fact fights between the schools wasn’t uncommon, and they could even break out into large scraps and riots. Gōrudoharu was safe away from the city and it’s terrifying hustle and bustle. You would find that on the small Gōrudoharu bus, it was a friendly and relaxed environment, whilst Tensho was a little more grumpy since the students ad to wake up quite earlier.

Shinji’s selfconsiousness came back, thinking “Oh crap, deja vu! Okay, okay, calm down. Just sit down and pray no bully will decided to sit next to you…or a girl…or a guy…or anyone, just hope you’re in a blind spot Shinji.”. Locating a seat, he decided to keep to himself, not really fussing with the random guy who sat next to him. Whilst Shinji was eating his breakfast, the other boy decided to do his homework…panicking because he had no idea what he was on about. Shinji felt a little upset for the kid, so he perked up and said “W-w-would you like some help?”, stuttering from his timid nature. The boy smiled with relief, saying “Thanks so much!”. He couldn’t have been older than 14, so Shinji thought he may as well help him out, which pretty much occupied the entire bus ride!

Arriving at the school, Shinji let out a relaxed sigh: he had made it without anything bad happening. Maybe his ideas on the first day were a little absurd! He believed, like his last, this place could harbour horrible people who just are quite frankly rude…and it did, the Tensho kids. But that was only the really cruel ones, the others were fine. For example, Krystal was being picked on by one, but fortunately Sarah came to her aid. Shinji knew she was clearly a force to be reckoned with. Aside that, he also noticed a boy flying around introducing himself, which made him smile, until he realized he’d probably do the same to him, resulting in his fears getting the best of him, his Starknight with his head in his hand shaking at his partner’s irrationable phobias. However, back to Shinji. Looking at the school on Day 4 here. Day 1 was alright, he met his classmates and Mr Kazakawa, who really helped him through the next two days too. Mr Kazakawa was one of those teachers who didn’t care for the cash or his own education from the experience: he really cared for his students in his homeroom. Mr Kazakawa was a very succesful teacher here too, his homeroom was always found to win the annual Spring Sports Festival. And he felt honoured to have had his third year class from day one…well, day eight technically.

What upset Shinji a lot was the fact that Mr Kazakawa decided to go on a vacation, his replacement Ms Takahashi, who Kazakawa said was a close friend and excellent teacher. The moment she came in, boys noses ran red, Shinji’s included. A typical fantasy-made-reality, but that is exactly what made Shinji suspicious of her. He found it peculier that at the start of the year Mr Kazakawa decided to leave for a while. Sure, it was great to have a gorgeous teacher like her in class, but still Shinji couldn’t get it around his head. It would have made sense if Kazakawa was ill, but on vacation? From his reputation, Shinji couldn’t believe a word of it.

Right now wasn’t the time though. Taking his seat he noticed Seira, a classmate of his sitting elegantly in her usual place. She, undeniably, looked captivating, but Shinji didn’t think about it too much. He didn’t want his Celestrian friend to influence him on asking her out on a date or something in that calibur. Fortunately the voice was silent, yet one student, Blake Oliver, also a Starknight, would be able to see that the Starknight stood behind Shinji, following him at all times and watching over him.

Right now though, Shinji was trying to stay in the game. Looking ahead, he soon spotted [url=http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/409459-bigthumbnail.jpg]Chie Yamada[/url], the head of the homeroom, getting ready to get everyone working and slaving into perfecting the room’s tidyness, environment, and well, everything. And quite frankly, Shinji didn’t fuss over it too much. But they did have a duty to keep their homeroom in top quality standards if they wanted to make their teacher proud, and Chie wouldn’t accept the “average rated” cleaning product the janitors used, but brought in her own to use for the standard that she thought everyone should be aiming for.

After a solid ten minutes of work, Shinji regretted coming in, Chie had worked everyone too hard, and he could see students already asleep from it. He saw one guy complaining to her, which followed by a small little flame appearing on her head, followed by her exploding onto the kid before taking her seat. And, fortunately, Ms. Takahashi decided to enter the class, many boys already drooling over her as she stol the show with her looks. Shinji, too, as under this guise, and even his Starknight was, who became chibi-like, floating into the sky on a heart shaped cloud. “Okay class, I know you all probably miss Mr Kazakawa, however I hope you’ll be happy with me in his place, ‘kay?” Ms Takahashi said, followed by plenty male students, Shinji excluded due to shyness, saying “OF COURSE TAKAHASHI-SENSEI!”, completely under her trance, to which she did a cute giggle, causing one student to turn red and fall over on his chair comically, steam leaving his ears like a boiled kettle. ‘Geez, she’s cute, but not that cute!’ Shinji thought as he looked at the sap down there, but then when Ms Takahashi caught his eyes, followed by her smiling and winking at Shinji, he thought ‘YES SHE IS YES SHE IS YES SHE IS!!!’

After taking register, Shinji had a free period, which meant he could stay in his homeroom a little longer, to google over Ms Takahashi whilst she ran the free study period. Shinji’s knight, however, walked directly behind her, looking at her…ample breasts, blood rocketing out his nose. Of course, he was spiritual and consequentally there was no blood on the floor. He giggled with a huge grin on his face, eyes arched over. Shinji himself, however, decided to stop eyeballing Ms Takahashi and focus a little more on his work…untill a boy called out “Takahashi-sensei? Can you help me out over here?” Shinji’s eyes darted back to the boy, an envious look on his face when Ms Takahashi replied “Of course, what’s the problem?”, walking over to the student who explained a simple maths problem, just for extra attention. Shinji, and his knight, had faces red with envy, of course Shinji couldn’t see his knight’s. Ironically, both thought the same thing ‘That smug little rat!’, although the Starknigh added ‘…I’m gonna punch him in the throat!’ But, Shinji decided, once again, to concentrate on his work, Shinji had taken Psychology as a subject here at the highschool and quite frankly excelled at it.

Despite falling head over heels for Ms Takahashi, he still couldn’t get over the suspicions in his head. Wasn’t it coincidental that, at the start of a new semester and only a week in that a dedicated teacher like Mr Kazakawa would get up and leave, only to be replaced by this other teacher? Shinji did have an inkling, but first he realized he had bigger issues to tackle.

He decided to do a bit of reading about his father’s race, the Celestrians. An author from Gōrudoharu had made quite a report on applying many philosophers to the proof of the Celestrian race. ‘Hmm…”St. Thomas Aquinas’ causation argument proves not only the need for these superior beings, but also is attributed to the Prophet of Causation” ? This is such a pain in the neck.’ Shinji noted mentally, as he closed the book and buried his head in his arms, pretty much finished and quite bored. “Hmm…I would go in the pool if it weren’t for…well...the changing rooms…and the possible gym classes…geez, this school is actually quite wealthy!’ he noted also, considering for a local school Gōrudoharu brought in quite a demand in profit.

After finishing aiding the boy, Ms Takahashi returned to her desk, until her eyes were caught upon the book Shinji had put away, left on his desk as he pondered. She looked at it with bugged eyes, as if she was afraid of the book. Then she stood up and said “Students, you’ll have to excuse me.” Before leaving the classroom and closing her eyes…

‘Master, a boy possesses a book on the traitors.’
‘Very well, keep an eye on him. However, the task remains…’
‘Do not worry, I’ll address the principal when I can.’
‘Good, piece by piece. Don’t fail me Cannibelle.’
‘I sha’nt, Master.’

…returning to the classroom with a smile on her face, taking her seat again and reading the newspaper she had brought in, keeping an eye on the time whilst doing this.

Shinji still couldn’t get his head around it, she acted suspiciously, her appearance to this place was suspicious…but he couldn’t nail it down yet. Besides, a student’s word against a teacher’s? The favor would fall for the teacher, of course.

When Shiniji saw Ms. Takahashi go to the boy to help with a math problem, it was also when Blake glanced up and there is where he saw it. He Celestrian Gift he had showed him a Celestrian spirit, the Starknight that Shiniji had within him. And needless to say, Blake could tell he wasn't happy. [color=#008080][i]So, that's Shiniji's Celestrian spirit... [/i][/color]he thought, before going back to work. [color=#008080][i]Of all people, never would've thought Shiniji was a chosen too. But knowing my luck...since I'm all new here and from a different country, he won't befriend me....even if I'm a chosen too. [/i][/color]Blake quietly sighed and began working on his next problem.

[color=#006400][i]Blake, I thought I've told you before not to doubt like that. [/i][/color]Delta's voice said, before Blake saw his face on his paper...an odd place to see your grandfather I know. [color=#006400][i]If you talk to him, you may just get an answer that you'll like. Though be careful...I don't know if he knows about the Celestrian Gift you were given or not...so tread softly.[/i][/color]

[i][color=#008080]Tread? No one says tread anymore, grandpa. [/color][/i]Blake thought, chuckling softly to himself. [color=#008080][i]Your right...after class I'll approach him and his Celestrian spirit![/i][/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

[color=#800000]"Another job well done." [/color]Drago said, climbing into an abandoned building and setting the Crystal of the Night on a small counter that was still around. [color=#800000]"This will be the perfect gift to give that Zodiac fellow, if he hurries up and gets free." [/color]He looked at a small book he had...."liberated" from a library and flipped to the pages about Zodiac. [color=#800000]"By these pictures and descriptions, Zodiac will have a few people trying to free him..." [/color]Drago walked away and then snatched the Crystal of the Night from the counter-top. [color=#800000]"But, if they need something like this...then they'll have to come looking for it. And when that happens, I'll be happy to give it to them so I can meet Zodiac."[/color]

Krystal blinked as Sarah seemed to have come out of no where and bashed the bully's head right against the school. As Sarah yelled at the bully, Krystal stood up and gathered up her drawing book. [color=#008080]"T-Thank you Sarah.."[/color] she said just as the bully passed out from the pain. Krystal then started blinking a few times when she heard the school bell ring. She quickly bowed to Sarah before running off to class, [color=#008080]"T-Thank you again, Sarah!"[/color]

----------------------------

Some time had passed and free-period came along. Krystal's previous class took place in her homeroom class, the room that Mr. Kazakawa originally taught from. Krystal thought of Mr. Kazakawa as a strange character, but preferred him over the temporary teacher, Ms. Takahashi. Which wasn't a surprise to Krystal, she didn't like sudden changes like these. Anyways, as free-period started, Krystal pulled out her drawing book, opened to a page and began drawing, like she did everyday. Just as Ms. Takahashi suddenly left, she heard the female voice from earlier, [i][b]"I don't trust her.."[/b][/i] Krystal snapped her head up and looked around. [i][color=#008080]'There's that voice again...'[/color][/i] Krystal thought as she looked around. After failing to find a source of the voice once more, Krystal shrugged it off and went back to drawing. As she went back to drawing, a spirit of an older female Celestrian appeared behind Krystal. The Celestrian snapped her right fingers as she pointed to Shinji's Starknight. As the Starknight turned and looked at the female Celestrian, she pointed her finger up and waved it back and forth in a 'tsk, tsk' manner. Upon her face was a look of seriousness and warning. The Celestrian then turned her head to the right and looked directly at Blake with the same look. As Ms. Takahashi re-entered the room, the female Celestrian disappeared from sight, not having move once from behind Krystal.

[color=#800080]"Dummenshin eet,"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah stated kindly to Krystal as she left for class, before turning her attention to the now unconscious bully again, and obtaining a look of pure venom as she did so, [/color][color=#800080]"F***ing sexeest c***!"[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, Sarah gave one last boot to the bully's head before heading off to class herself. All this time, she never bothered to put her school jacket on. She found it unnecessary, as it only compelled her to take it off again... eventually. Instead, she only ever wore her favourite dress to school and back, but she always kept the school in her purse most of the time, in case any of the other teachers made that big a deal of it of a sudden.[/color]

[color=#000000]In all honesty though, most of the teachers were more concerned about Sarah more willing than not getting into fights across the school. As a result, she was suspended from the school yesterday, although Mr. Kazakawa was reluctant to allow such a thing. Because of yesterday's incident, she was taken completely in surprise when this... Ms. Takahashi or whatever her name was had taken his place. Now [i]she[/i] was teaching Mr Kazakawa's class, and Sarah didn't like it one bit.[/color]

[i][color=#800080]'Hooda f***'s dees beach?'[/color][/i][color=#000000] Sarah asked herself, [/color][color=#800080][i]'Y'know wart? F*** eet, jes' seat ya arse downen dumpay eni atensheen tuwa.'[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]Sarah did exactly as she told herself to do, sitting all the way at the back of the class as she always did, and glared at the teacher for no apparent reason. She see if this new teacher was anything like the ones from the umpteen other schools soon enough.[/color]

Kuroda, or more appropriately Carnifex, sat at the back of class, listening with only half an ear at what Takahashi was teaching. He didn't care, he already knew most of the things she said anyway, and it wasn't like he would ever have use for the information either. This kid he was mind controlling, Kuroda, however, would have listened intensely and asked a lot of questions, but he would almost never interact with any of his class mates. Carnifex looked around at the other kids and smirked. He would soon be there, the real him, and that's when the real fun would begin, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't get to have a little fun before that happened...

He picked up his eraser and flung it into the head of a girl in front of him. She quickly turned around, suspecting the culprit to be the kid next to Kuroda, since Kuroda would never do anything that would force him to speak to any of his peers. He smirked and enjoyed the hillarity that ensued.

Andrew boarded the bus, too engrossed in his particular favorite breakfast item to notice much of what was going on there. Thus he rode the whole way to the school in wonderfully unaware bliss, ending shortly after he exited the bus and finished the last of his doughnuts. Upon this end to his morning event of bliss, he recalled that Mr. Kazakawa had, oddly enough, gone on vacation and that there would be a substitute for him today. Ms. Takahashi he thought her name was. Taking everything with a rather optimistic mood, even the strange boy who seemed to be flying about everywhere and rapidly introducing himself, Andrew simply entered the school and made his way to homeroom, seating himself towards the back where he found himself joined by Kuroda.

[i]"Strange that Kuroda isn't sitting nearer to the front,"[/i] He thought to himself as he removed his homework for the class that would be following the free study period after home room. When Ms. Takahashi entered the room, he had to convince himself that he wasn't still dreaming. Not one to be easily embarrassed, he flushed but did not suffer the outcome of uncontrollable nasal bleeding. It took him a few minutes, but he eventually got himself focused back on his work and managed to handle it well enough. Fortunately for him, he was on the side of Kuroda opposite the kid being blamed for his eraser toss which, again, Andrew noticed as being strange but decided for now he had no need to confront him.

During the free-study period, Andrew found himself well engrossed in his work for quite a good long while. However, he found his attention called back to Ms. Takahashi on an impulse to look up at just the right moment to catch her bug-eyed staring at Shinji's book. While the substitute teacher made her exit from the room, Andrew could not help but wonder as to what Shinji could possibly have been reading.

[color=#800080][i]"Do not trust her, carefully watch her actions,"[/i][/color] came a disembodied voice in Andrew's head. He almost jumped out of his seat in response and quickly turned his head about the classroom. Realizing that no one else had heard it, else they would be reacting, he chose to try and ignore that he had heard it. However, despite his focusing on his work, he kept one eye on Ms. Takahashi when she re-entered the classroom.

Sebo's trip to school was more or less uneventful. Aside from Sarah finding herself in another fight again, and a rather hyperactive student all but flying around the entrance area, both of which he noted silently in his handheld, there was nothing that made his trip anymore spectacular that it already was. He heady straight for his desk, in a nice shaded corner of the class where he could keep eyes on everyone, and gingerly poked at his arms and cheeks. They was a very faint hint of red to the skin he could see. He groaned. It was a sure sign of sunburn. He was going to scar now, maybe even develop skin cancer. And school just started. He took out his books with some irritation, and readied himself for class as Miss Takahashi came in.

That was another odd occurrence. The term was just starting, yet Mr Kazakawa was off on vacation. Even stranger was the fact that the school allowed it. It didn't make much sense for a teach to go on holidays right after a break. Redundant even. And rather irresponsible on the schools part. A new teacher could mean a change in the schedule he was still trying to fit himself into. Yet another reason to despise the school system. Still, the effects Miss Kasakawa had on the class was amusing, to say the least. Not that he was immune; his glasses had a tendency to glaze over when she was around and he kept tissues for the chronic case of spontaneous epistaxis and slight drooling. but he preferred females with a more self aware personality and looks less like to attract the fantasies of every post-pubescent male, and in some cases female, in the room. And call him a conservative, but he appreciated a more reserved endowment.

Either way, he managed to survive the class, and spend the free period split between a rather enticing novel and his notes. Math wasn't really one of his interests at all. He was in the process of switching between the two when he noticed Kuroda's, who was a seat up and two across from him, out of character behavior. Since the quiet student was another one of the 'denizens of the background,' he scribbled a note and tossed, watching it bounce off his head and unto his desk.
[i]'Are you okay? Its not like you to pick on someone'[/i]

Rosa, still at the alley, was still staring at the paper. [color=#FF8C00]"What does this mean! Maybe if I turn the paper around I can find out where he is."[/color] So Rosa turned over the paper only to read [b]"[/b][b]pןɹoʍ[/b] [b]ǝɥʇ ɟo doʇ ǝɥʇ ʍoןǝq ʎןןɐɔıʇɹǝʌ 'ɐǝs ǝɥʇ ɥʇɐǝuǝq uʍop dǝǝp"[/b] She got the disappointment look on he face once again and then slammed her hand to her forehead [color=#FF8C00]"Wow I feel stupid for even trying th-" [/color]Rosa turned to the sky. [color=#FF8C00]"I guess I just found another lead, now lets just see who it is."[/color]

She ran for a while until she came to and abandoned building. [color=#FF8C00]"Really here, who would talk about Zodiac here?"[/color] From the building a butterfly that shined pure white, as if it was made from light itself, came out of the building and landed on Rosa's shoulder. [color=#FF8C00]"Good job my little buddy"[/color] Rosa said as she smiled. Then the butterfly's light dimmed until the butterfly disappeared. She decided to go into the building where she hid outside of the room where a man in a black outfit, white gloves, boots, and mask, along with a red scarf-like cloth stood. Her hand was on her sword until she herd the man say [color=#800000]"But, if they need something like this...then they'll have to come looking for it. And when that happens, I'll be happy to give it to them so I can meet Zodiac." [/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Oh, I guess I just found a partner."[/color] The man then decided to leave, but as he stepped outside the door she spoke, [color=#FF8C00]"So, you'll be willing to help a girl like me out."[/color]

Seira sat throughout the classes, feeling more and more unnerved by the sight of Ms. Takahashi as time went on. She never let any sign of her discomfort leak out upon her face. Among the few things taught in hell, keeping your outward appearance looking elegant, strong, and composed is the best way to survive. In the courts of High Hell, any sign of weakness was grounds for immediate execution. She had undergone several hours of rigorous training with her older brother, with any sign of emotion being returned with swift punishment and lack of meals. It wasn't until Seira had reached the age of 14 that she could mask her emotions perfectly under most situations.

[i]Odd....Blake I believe? He's looking at the other students far more than out of simple boredom, [/i]Seira thought to herself, only glancing for a moment in Blake's direction. [i]I shall need to extra careful while around him. That Kuroda is nothing but a troublemaker too. It was unmistakable that the eraser was his. All anyone would have to do is look closely to determine that.[/i]

Seira continued listening to Ms. Takahashi throughout the day, not making eye contact ever. [i]Something is just wrong about her. She sounds sincere and everything but she feels fake. It must be me not being used to her yet,[/i] Seira thought while looking through one of the books to study. [i]I'll get used to her in time.[/i]

Duskuro turned to the pleading sound of a man, to his surprise he saw a knight like man, by knight he was wearing a silver knights outfit and had a large silver joust as a weapon dragging behind him and held by both of his hands. Duskuro turned to the knight and scoffed.

[color=#696969]"Ooo, I'm impressed the air here is so thin, and there is little food and water, yet you've survived 5 days, that's got to be a record."[/color] Duskuro turned to face the portal again. [color=#696969]"I'll leave you here to enjoy the dar-"[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"Wait!"[/color] The man pleaded, interrupting Duskuro.[color=#ff0000] "Tell....me how...to be free!"[/color]

Duskuro laughed hysterically for a few seconds and calmed down. [color=#696969]"There are two ways to be "free" from Eclipse City, one, cause a rip in the realm, which mind you is impossible, or two, well, let's just say #2 is above impossible."[/color] Duskuro laughed and walked through the portal causig the man to attempt to chase after him but stumble and fall after a few metres. The portal then closed.

Duskuro arrived in front of the base of what appeared to be an extremly large mountain.

[i][color=#696969]"Hmph."[/color][/i] He thought to himself. [i][color=#696969]"Be "free", I why would you want to leave?! How can I awake this world to the beauty that is complete darkness? I'll awaken their eyes soone enough."[/color][/i]

Why were there so many people out of class?

Kiryu checked her watch. This was homeroom period, not "bother the psychiatrist" period. That was reserved for lunchtime.

Homeroom. There were at least three different kids outside homeroom at different intervals on an average day. Evidently, today was not an average day. Kiryu did not stop to count, and it was not her nature to guess, but she estimated at least ten. In such a small school like Gōrudoharu High School, this was a significant increase in people.

Kiryu turned the corner, and saw another small group of people in the hallway. That made thirteen. Thirteen kids that, after a few short periods, could end up badgering her. And it was always her, too. They adored some of the teachers, and even if there was one person that was utterly wretched, some student in the building managed to like them at worst, and be their pet at best.

Not so for Kiryu Sesune. No one liked the school's juvenile psychiatrist.

Rounding the last corner and into her office, passing another pair of students (that was fifteen lunchtime annoyances now), Kiryu entered her office. Eventually, some teacher would send a misbehaving student into her office, believing some small misdemeanor to be the "larval stage" of some dangerous disorder, and she would have to give them some sugar pills and send them back to class.

Flipping on the lights to what had to be the smallest room in the building, Kiryu manuvered her way to her chair, opened her bag, and began examining documents.

There were a lot crazy kids at this school. Eventually, one of them was going to be sent in.

Masa sniffled a little. So far, his school day hadn't quite been going like he wanted it to.

He had plenty of friends at his old school... well, people who laughed with him at any rate. He made jokes and did funny things, and the people around him laughed- so that meant that they liked him, right? True, there was never really many people who stuck around him a lot... or anyone, actually... but that was just because he had [i]so many[/i] friends spread all around, that they could never be around him at the same time! They'd fill up the entire room, and that would just be silly!

But here, there was a chance to make [i]even more [/i]friends! He'd introduced himself to absolutely everyone in the school before class started -or well, at least most of them- but then he remembered that he didn't actually know which homeroom he'd been supposed to go to, so he picked one of the biggest ones so he could talk to all the other kids in there! But they must have been busy studying or something because none of them wanted to talk to him. They were talking before he came in of course... but it was probably secret project stuff they didn't want to discuss with someone out of there group. After all, it was important to keep secrets...

So then he went to the next class, but not only did they not talk to him either, the teacher yelled at him and told him to get to class! Then when he tried to tell him that he didn't know where to go for class because it was his first day andhewasreallyexcitedtobemakingallsortsofnewfriendsbecausethepeopleathisoldschoolweren'ttalkingtohimthatoftenanditwasreallyimportantforhimtobearoundfriendsand- the teacher yelled at him, then said that he was a problem for the principal and the psychiatrist!

Masa didn't like his last principal, and didn't want to be given detention- which, like he usually knew, involved being quiet in a small room for hours- so he decided to head over to the psychiatrist's office. He was a little excited- his last school didn't have a psychiatrist, just a nurse, and they never really sent him there. Seeing new things was always interesting!

He opened the door a crack and poked his head in, looking around.

"Hello?" he asked after a moment, opening the door fully. At first he didn't see anyone- but careful observation revealed a short person with long black hair.

He smiled. "Hello!"

Archived