The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Camelot

While Alexander was on the Inch of Will, Ratchet decided to explore the castle, with Clank towing along.  "Wow... weird architecture, huh pal?" the young lombax mused out loud.

"Indeed.  The craftsmanship of the ancient people of Earth has quite the, err... poetic quality to it," Clank replied.  "Certainly a lot different from the ruins on the planets of our dimension."

"Yeah...," Ratchet responded, his voice trailing off as he began to think of home.  How many of his friends were still stuck there, unable to do anything to escape as the fabric of their reality continued to unravel.  Talwyn, Big Al... heck, he was even worried about Captain Quark and Doctor Nefarious, of all people!  The young lombax hoped that, if he couldn't find a way to get them out, then at the very least he would work to undo the damage Isamy caused....

As Ratchet entered the courtyard, his ears picked up on a commotion coming from the battlements above and nearby.  Turning around and looking upward, Ratchet could see two, three individuals conversing, one he recognized as Ed, while there was another one who seemed completely new.  Finally, his attention was drawn to the man with pale skin and red markings on his upper body.  Somehow, this one... this one seemed vaguely familiar....

"Kra...," Ratchet uttered in a whispered tone, the name starting to form on his tongue.  "... Kratos...?"  Before he could catch himself, Ratchet cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted up toward the battlements. "Hey! Kratos!!"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Agents of the D-Reaper shielded their eyes as Lydia illuminated LERNA's Barrier, but through their hosts, they had managed to survive. However, something was wrong. Their connection to Jeriii had been completely destroyed. However, the only way that could happen was if their Mother had been destroyed herself. Realizing the horrific truth, and without Jeriii's power to support them, the ADRs completely shut down, freeing their hosts from their control.

Without ADR-12 to keep MirageGaogamon in his Mega form, the Digimon regressed to MachGaogamon. Both he and Arthur held their heads in confusion, trying to make sense of what was happening to them, but their attention turned to Eria when she had approached them.

"Any luck?" Arthur asked.

Eria shook her head. "No, we'll let the Divine pick him up." Eria held up her hand, and Slifer and Obelisk turned in beams of light which shot towards Eria, their cards appearing in her hand. Unfortunately, Eria, had noticed, Ra's card was missing. "What happened to Ra?" she asked.

"His presence disappeared during the battle with LERNA," Slifer explained, his voice echoing in her mind. "Her last Familiar was fighting him, but it seems he has found a way to trap him."

"Who are you talking to?" Arthur asked, but Eria did not seem to notice.

"I'll admit," Obelisk told Eria. "You did well to survive calling upon our power. However, you must retrieve the Millennium Rod. We shall find LERNA's last Familiar, and rescue Ra!

Slifer could be heard musing to himself. "By the way, I suppose you will not be needing those gaudy transfigurations."

Eria's rabbit ears made a "pop" sound before exploding into a blue particles. Eria sighed in relief, and looked up at the cards. "Thank You, both of You. I promise You, Ra shall be saved."

"Then what are you standing around for?!"

"Right, sorry!" Eria looked around, trying to find the Millennium Rod, until a convenient, golden glimmer appeared in the grass. Noticing it, Eria ran to reclaim the Millennium Rod, but she was careful to place Slifer and Obelisk's card within the pocket of her dress, because apparently Sliferok was considerate enough to let his Blood Priestess have pockets. After picking up the Millennium Rod and placing it in her other pocket, she turned to see Arthur standing right in front of her.

"So, looks like you got back your gods," Arthur said. "But what about Dorian?"

Eria smiled. "He's gone."

Arthur raised an eyebrow. "You seem… strangely happy with that."

Eria nodded. "I know. It's just… he made the gods I worshipped all my life into his puppets. Then his butler used Slifer to turn me his puppets and…" Her voice trailed off, tears forming around her eyes.

Arthur took Eria in his arms, holding her class. "It's alright, Eria. You just said it yourself, he's gone. You're safe now."

MachGaogamon coughed nonchalantly, and Arthur shot a glare at MachGaogamon, to which Eria chuckled. MachGaogamon was smiling, but his voice was still serious. "Alright, you two, come on. Let's get out of here."

Arthur let of Eria, turning towards MachGaogamon, calling forth his Keyblade and holding it over his shoulder. "Right. Let's go, Eria."

Eria giggled. "Come on, Arthur, now you're just showing off."

Arthur shrugged. "And?"

Eria shook her head, still staying in good spirits, before making her way next to Arthur, with MachGaogamon following the both of them to where Arthuria and Vigilance were.

Arthur nodded at Vigilance, presenting his Keyblade to the suit of armor. "When you see Isamy, make sure she knows that I'm still alive." MachGaogamon sighed, but Arthur paid him no mind. "I made a mistake joining the Divine." Arthur remembered Silver, and how his life was ended so soon after they met. "By the time this stupid war is all over, I'll make sure you all suffer, just as my allies have."

Eria nudged at Arthur, taking his hand and walking him towards the portal that Arthuria had called forth, MachGaogamon keeping an eye on Vigilance while the three of them made their way in. "It's funny, when I was being taken under the control of Dorian and Butler, I saw something. I saw Erebos, and how he was making me see my worst fears. He showed me my happiness, just so he could take it all away. When I was happy, you want to know who was there?"

Arthur had a feeling he knew the answer, but he had to ask anyway. "Who?"

Eria took Arthur's hand in her own and placed her other hand against his cheek, pulling him in close until her lips met with his. Neither of them could tell how long their kiss had lasted, but when it was done, they both felt that it was not long enough. Smiling, Eria told him, "You."

The three of them were all taken to teleport, with MachGaogamon looking at Arthur, hand in hand in with Eria, with pride. I'm proud of you, Arthur. You have always deserved to be happy.

|_)Magical Girl Lydia & Hellspawn Sarah(_|

Lydia's heart was heavy as the others left the battle. Sure they won, but it was still a bad feeling to know who lost their lives just to do it. And this feeling wasn't just for the Counter Corps, but the Divine as well. Sure, they were mislead or have their own selfish agendas, but they still gave it their all for what they believed in; and, was it really worth feeling bad about those who died for their beliefs? Lydia seemed to think so.

Sarah herself had been pretty damn impressed as to what this crazy b***h had just pulled off. She quite literally re-wrote the laws of reality in this world with a single wish from everyone. As she landed by her new friend the golem form wore off, leaving her bare skin to be blown on by the warm wind. "You crazy b***h. You crazy, f**king b***h. That was un-f**cking-believable what you did just now, you know that?" she declared.

Lydia didn't answer, but chose to look at the ground instead. Sarah could see Lydia was troubled, so naturally the right order of things would be to put her arm around her shoulder and jostle her a bit. "Lighten up, we won didn't we? That Arthuria guy got the ball, so the Divine didn't win this time. Even if that Divine b***h apparently has the key, we'll just go after her and kick her ass until she gives it to us."

Lydia didn't reply, instead, she shrugged Sarah from her shoulder. "Just... I need to be alone, okay Sarah?" she finally said and faded into gold particles, followign Arthuria's ticket back to Camelot... doot doo doot doot doot.

Sarah frowned at this sudden change in Lydia's personality, but simply shrugged ad also ported out.

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram(_|

Frank awoke from his knockout, and found himself in a beautiful paradise of summer. It was truly lovely  and resplendant, and as far as he was concerned, he wasn't dead. So, it seemed like the battle was over and LERNA was defeated, excellent. Seeing no other point to stick around, he faded away as he took Vigilance's portal back to Isamy's Castle.

|_)Crestfallen Lydia(_|

Lydia returned through the portal to what appeared to be her room. It was quite old-school, like, downright medievil. The bed was kinda comfortable, but there seemed to be no ensuite bathroom. Typical. There was a least a walk-on balcony through a pair of glass doors.

The forest seemed dark and unwelcoming, and the castle itself looked like it had seen its fair share of conquest. But what seemed most important was that there was the occassional sparkle from the forest, signifying a lake of some sort. Picking herself up on the winds Lydia flew across the castle and into the forest, landing by the lake.

The water was dark and muddy, plus very unpleasant to look at. Good, it was the perfect witness to this. Tapping Cuestick into the ground it trembled, splitting itself apart to reveal a large polished black marble wall that stood before the lake. All the memories, they would go now she through as names were inscribed on the wall. She mouthed some as names, both Counter Corp & Divine alike were inscribed onto the wall, so that their sacrifices might be remembered. But the middle was kept special, as read in large script was the name:

Galina Hikari,

Magical Girl of Infinite Possibilities

Lydia looked sadly upon the name. "At least copies of us in another eventuality got to be friends. What a pity we didn't get to be."

Xansvita was walking through the halls of Isamy's Castle, taking the opportunity to explore his new "home", but also taking special care to avoid any of the Divine who would be a waste of time, lest he give in to the urge to smash their head against a wall. Eventually, Xansvita stumbled upon a locked door, and beyond it, he could sense a powerful presence. Darkness lingered in its heart, and he could hear the quiet growls of a monster inside. Curious, Xansvita called forth his black flame sword and thrust it against the door. The door was made of a fine steel casing, and it was so tightly shut that he couldn't simply turn into a shadow and go through it, so he chose to carve through the door, and while it took some time, eventually, Xansvita was able to make an entrance for himself.

Stepping inside, Xansvita noticed that he was standing inside a laboratory. Tables with beakers and equipment filled up the room, but Xansvita dismissed them all. What did interest him, however, was the figure chained up at the end of the room. It was giant, anthropomorphic reptile, and its body was completely covered in platinum armor, while thick, draconic wings were slowly growing from the the creature's back. A mitsudomoe was emblazoned on its chest, and energy seemed to generate from it, empowering the creature. Xansvita faintly recognized it, and it took him a moment to realize that Sora had encountered two creatures with the same mark back at the Shadow Realm. "What's a big, strong beast such as yourself doing chained up like this?

He swung his sword, striking where the chains holding the creature's left arm in the place at the point where they connected to the manacle. This managed to make the creature stir, causing him to look up at Xansvita. "Who… are… you?"

"Excellent!" Xansvita exclaimed. "You can speak. Well, sufficiently, at least. We are Xansvita. Tell us, do you have your name, or did the person who locked you up like this take that away and give you something else."

"Name… Yes, I have one. Master Kozaky… he said I was to be called Koa'ki Meiru Gogiga."

Xansvita smiled, interested in this creature's potential. "For simplicity's sake, shall we address you as 'Gogiga'?"

The creature nodded. "You may. My master… where is he?"

Xansvita shrugged. "As if we'd know that. Now then, let's get you back into the world."

In the blink of an eye, Xansvita had cut through all of the chains binding Gogiga. Now free, he stood up and looked upon his wings, spreading them as he flexed his muscles. "My master… he did say that he may not be able to see the results of his experiment. He said it may even be his last."

Although Xansvita's eyes lacked any detail, he still managed to make an expression that looked like he was rolling them. "And this interests us how, exactly?"

Gogiga paused before speaking again. "You have freed me. For that, you have my gratitude. Will you be my new master?"

Xansvita grinned before fire a Dark Firaga spell, blowing up the door, now that he no longer had any question of what lied on either side. Without looking at Gogiga, he said, "But of course."

Isamy's Castle

So wait you actually spent a year suffering through ACTUAL Hell and now have a come back as some kind of super zombie? Ragnarok said as he was pulling random souls out of Butler's body to and snacking on them. You are so HARDCOOOORREE! He said in admiration. 

Well I wouldn't go that far....

The group was actually traveling throughout all of the castle following Butlerok seeing as he was the only one who had total recollection of what is actually going on. Butler was sort of acting as a tour guide and was regaling the two specters with a tale of all things that were going on. Radamanthys wasn't that impressed with the story but it was interesting to hear how many souls that should have actually gone to Hell didn't actually show up there. This concept of a multiverse is interesting though. A different version of Hell for every dimension. Radamanthys naturally wondered how all of the Hell's were like. Or better yet if there even was a Hell in these other planes of existence. Everything just became so interesting. This might not have been such a boring adventure after all. While he was drifting off in this stream of thought he didn't even pay attention to the remainder of the conversation that Butler was having.

Wait WHAT? Dorian said out loud shocked and dismayed. What do you mean I could summon Gods? I summoned Gods and still lost? I can actually see me YOLOing and passing them on, but how could I summon them and some water sprite do better than me with them. Apparently Butler had gotten up to the more important parts of the battle with LERNA and needless to say this caught Dorian buy surprise. Its actually quite simple while both of you come from similar realms your natures are completely different. Dorian looked confused. Long story short you're a bad guy, hence the Hell thing, and she's a good guy. Those Egyptian Gods just liked her better. Butler nodded as Ragnarok pretty much summed up the entire debate on the subject. Unfortunately Dorian realized that he was responsible for giving the good guys some powerful weapons. Ironically he will never understand that the fact that thinks of the three Eygptian Gods as weapons is the same line of thinking that made them not like him.

Butler ended up leading a tour to the upper levels of the Castle. This was something he never even got to see for himself. It was quite interesting to say the least. The Divine had it nice. Radamanthys climbed the staircase with his massive wings scratching up the stone making a nice screeching noise that he didn't care about. Dorian was busy talking about his new powers until he noticed that Butlerok and Radamanthys both stopped moving. The air was different up here and both of the strong fighters looked around to notice that there was something...off. Something threatening was nearby. Dorian stopped questioning his own thoughts for a second and he cleared his head. With the power of Cosmos he saw what must have been blatant clear to the others. Someone was camping out in the upper levels of the Castle...and like stated before. The air was different around this one. 

While they couldn't see this man/women/child/thing directly they did decide to tread carefully. Soooo this just got weird.

Camelot, Rooftop Battlements

Ed sighed. "I was hoping I'd have to stop giving my name out, but stuff happens. The name's Ed." Ed adjusted his position so he could look at his comrades. He didn't want to move reason being he wanted to curl up and be depressed, but talking to people apparently helps. Ed scratched his chin before continuing. "Kratos and Clearno, eh? Your names got nice rings them, albeit odd, but like you said, Clearno, weirdness is commonplace."

Ed turned his head to get a good look at Kratos, since he only saw him out of the corner of his eye as a large figure. Ed was slightly taken aback, as Kratos was as big as Kenpachi, with gray ashen skin, and weapons that only he could wield. He could help but let out a whistle. "I don't know much about this place, but since it's a castle, I would assume there's an armory or forge to prepare your weapons, but I don't think any places here could maintain those behemoths of weapons. I do know, however, how you feel, brother. Before coming here to rest, I had the craving for a good fight and kill, but the chance never appeared."

fwlo2o.jpg

Only one thing was certain for the crimson robot going online- this was certainly not Cybertron. Predaking grunted and pulled himself together from the wreck his body had apparently become. "That... human! It tricked me! Where am I! WHAT IS THIS PLAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!"

The bellow shook the forest around him. The red titan stood up, and turned his head upward to watch many small, winged creatures flee the organic trees around him. What he saw left him wondering; why was the sky so filled with smoke? "Why is the sky filled with smoke? Surely that is where I'll find any leads on why I'm stranded in this place. And where have the remains of my brethren been taken to!"

The humanoid form of Predaking's quickly changed into that of a dragon as gears and pistons moved about all over his body. A deep screech took place right before the behemoth spread its wings and took of into the grayed sky. From this angle, a ruinous city could be discerned. With nothing but miles of forest and mountains in every direction, this citadel seemed to the cybertronian like the only possible reason for his appearance in this strange place.

A few flaps of its large wings, a final screech and a lot of momentum later, Predaking hovered above the stone walls of Camelot as an ominous silhouette.

The Rooftops of Camelot

Before Kratos could respond, an enormous shadow engulfed the sunlight that was shining down upon the castle and drew his attention to the sky.  Whatever it was, it was metal and looked much like a dragon.  Kratos had been itching for a fight, but under these conditions he was unsure.

Unsure?  What nonsense.  But even Kratos wasn't ignorant to advance on an unknown threat.  "I suppose my cries have been heard," he said flatly.  "Now the question remains is what can this machine do?"  

The Blades of Chaos hissed and flared brightly before changing shape silently on his back into a single weapon now.  From dual wielding blades they became a sinister staff with crystalized death on it's tip.  The crystals were purple and oozed a wicked acid.  A drop of the acid fell to the ground below over the Castle's edge, and silence became a ten foot deep, twenty foot wide crater complete with explosion, dust, and shrapnel of earth.  Though the explosion was partially nulled by the machine's wings flapping, it was still loud enough to deafen those closest to the ground.  Kratos' arms remained folded with his back to the battlement as he stared into the sky.  Patiently he observed awaiting the opponent to make it's first move.  Though air was far from still it was tense with uncertainty.  Was it even a threat?

It seemed confused, lost even.  Kratos decided against waiting after all, and would investigate instead.  "Join me if you wish," he said as he  lunged forward and aimed the Spear of Destiny at the ground.  It fired two purple crystals into the side of Camelot castle, and with the resulting explosion Kratos was launched miles into the air just barely meeting the machine's left wing and grabbing hold.  He hastily climbed aboard to learn more of the mechanism, while also believing it was sturdier than Camelot castle.

fwlo2o.jpg

Predaking hissed mechanically as, surprisingly, a human inexplicably jumped several hundreds of feet to meet with one of his wings. It clung to his back in a quick motion.

Startled, and influenced by his augmented instinct, the predacon began spinning wildly in an attempt to shake the pest off. It was, after all, out of reach- his breath weapon was useless against his own back, as well as his talons. And he could not talk in this form- he'd have to transform and risk the drop. Unless this damn fleshy just got off him the way it came.

Just as a further incentive, Predaking took a dive and spiraled right down to the highest tower in the citadel; he would turn 90-degrees at the last moment, but the bluff should be sufficient.

But this high-jumping human confused the dragonbot. This was evidently not the same world he had left while clinging to Nemesis. Where in the Allspark was this place?

Clerano is about to correct Ed on the pronunciation of his name when his attention is caught by the mechanical monstrosity winging its way through the sky. Kratos gave charge, and Clerano stood for a moment, weighing his options. He suspected that being in a reality marble meant that nothing would be there unless it was allowed in, as being inside of a marble inferred being inside of a closed space, and even if he was wrong, he had face Dragons, Demons, and the Abyss itself. What more could there be to challenge him beyond that? Still, Kratos may have been premature in his choice to attack. Clerano flies over to the mechanical creature, meeting it halfway as it charged the castle and sharply redirecting his turn to come even with Kratos. "Your valor is appreciated, Kratos, but your actions are rash. I do not think anything would enter here unless it was allowed. Please, stay your weapons, and let us see what can learn of this creature before jumping to such potentially rash actions."

The Skies of Camelot, Atop Predaking

Kratos ignored the flying Clerano as he held on tightly to the one wing of the machine.  "I must've frightened it!" he said as his spear changed back into the Blades of Chaos.  With one free hand he whipped his blades forward and latched onto a talon of the beast as it began to dive.  Using the dive's momentum he swung upwards onto the machine's snout and stared it right in the eyes.  It was as though the machine was alive.  He could see nothing or no being inside of it, and assumed such.  He further latched himself onto the machine and climbed up towards it's eyes before gripping firmly to it's head.  "Stand down beast!" he commanded as he held on tightly.  "I mean you no harm!"  There was a sense of urgency and truth in his voice, as he was concerned for the lives of those below, including Ratchet.

But why did he know this creature's name?

Isamy's Castle, Upper Levels

Several strange presences not several feet from his location.  He had done a poor job of concealing himself.  He would at least have to play down his strength if he was engaged on.  He deactivated several gateways and watched as the puppets he created out of thin air vanished and returned to being nothing.  Getting to his feet, he opened the door to the main corridor as he took slow but steady steps towards those three he had noticed.  He continued to realize--as he moved-- that this universe required him to suppress himself much more than normal.  The halls creaked as he stepped and began to widen at his pressure.  He stopped moving, opened and closed a palm further toning his strength down while simultaneously repairing the walls and continued to walk towards the others he had sensed.

Alister Azimuth, Isamy's Castle

Once more, Alister Azimuth found himself back in his room, sobbing almost uncontrollably, his body shuddering as he supported himself on the Zurkon-Wrench.

"Mr. Zurkon fails to understand what makes lombaxes so emotional," the Zurkon-Wrench spoke, not wanting to be this close to the General in his current mental state.

"SHUT UP!!" Alister shrieked, grabbing hold of the Zurkon-Wrench and throwing it into the wall in front of him, the force behind the throw being surprisingly strong enough to actually embed a fourth of the Wrench's length into the wall. "SHUT YOUR F**KING MOUTH! What right have you to judge people, when you're just a miserable, soulless, heartless machine?!"

The "eye" on the free end of the Wrench blinked a few times, looking somewhat annoyed at being subject to such a tantrum. "You are correct, General. Mr. Zurkon does not have a heart, nor a soul. Such things are of no use to Mr. Zurkon. Mr. Zurkon is, after all, merely a weapon, even if Mr. Zurkon behaves in a manner that would suggests he thinks otherwise. However," Mr Zurkon added, "Mr. Zurkon does at least try to analyze and understand the motives and behavior of those who wield Mr. Zurkon, so as to better accommodate their needs as far as combat is concerned. Such as those of the little one, Ratchet."

As he listened to Mr. Zurkon, Alister tried his best to calm himself, taking deep breaths through his nose. His ears perked up somewhat as Ratchet was mentioned. "What about Ratchet?" he asked, trying to keep his tone down.

"For one thing, Mr. Zurkon knows that the little one cares quite a lot about those close to him. That grants him a strength that Mr. Zurkon cannot replicate. Speaking of those he cares for...." Mr Zurkon trailed off for a moment, pausing to give a brief glance at Alister. The motion was a tad been unnerving for the Elder Lombax. "... he has grieved for you since your death, General."

"...!!!"

"The little fuzzy one may not have called on Mr. Zurkon as much after he left the Great Clock, but Mr. Zurkon was still very aware of his surroundings, even while in Sleep Mode. Somehow, his brief time with you had a profound side-effect on his personality. He was even willing to retire for good, and spend the rest of his days as a mechanic, all because you lost your life...."

Camelot

Somehow, Ratchet recognized the weapon that Kratos had armed himself with. As soon as he saw a drop of... whatever-it-was fall off the crystal edge and down toward the courtyard, Ratchet immediately began to panic. "This... could be bad."

Turning around, Ratchet began to run the other way, just as the ground behind him erupted, sending him and Clank flying before landing with a thud a few yards away from the blast. The sudden shock combined with the dust being blown about caused Ratchet to cough and gag uncontrollably.

On-board the Inch of Will

The explosions could be heard even from the inside of the Inch of Will.  "The hell?!" Alexander blurted, startled by the noise. The noise also interrupted Samuel, causing him to use a bit too much kinesis in breaking the porcelain off of Izumi's arm.  Thankfully, there was no damage to the flesh underneath.

"What's going on...?" Alexander mused as he got up to leave.  "Guys, I'll be right back.  Samuel, you're doing a good job so far, keep it up!" he said in a hurry as he rushed out of the room.

"Roight, will do!" Samuel replied in a confused yet affirmative tone.  "'K, then, luv... what shall we work on next?" Samuel uttered as he attempted to regain his focus, seeking out another weak point in the porcelain armor that he could break apart....

|_)Red, the Arisen(_|

Red had accustomed himself to the castle quite well, though, it was unlike anything in the Dragon Realms. The architecture meshed together all wrong, as if they were just a puzzle that was pieced together from other puzzles. Red gave a snort of smoke at the idea. Clearly this Isamy girl had no real concept of synergy with this place. Actually, the thought of her made him snort another puff of smoke. This fragile little girl was the one to open the Door of Origin, preposterous. She looks like the type of sordid wallflower who would live with the Fauns of the Fracture Hills, refusing sunlight as a choice. "SHUT UP!!"

That came from the next hallway, but how could you tell in this place. It made no sense but at the same time it did. You would always find your way despite the endless hallways. Red craned his head around the corner, but kept the grip on his staff tight. The Light Gem shimmered in its place, and the point was ready to seek flesh if needs be; which it did not, for around the corner was a rabbit creature arguing with an inanimate object it had hurled into the wall. Red raised a conceptual brow in confusion, but passed this off as merely an eccentricity of another world. Well, he would, if not for the fact that the object in the wall was in fact arguing back. It was putting up a fairly good argument too. "It is a well known truth that doing things on your own is always hard, but they can make the reward all the more better. But at the same time friends can be a wonderful asset. No, not asset, mustn't think like that anymore. Friends can make for wonderful... associates? No, that's too formal. Companions would be a good word, yes. They are marvelous companions on the road of life, such as shame I chose the wrong direction at the fork in the road. I can't make that same mistake twice, as of next time, I doubt they would forgive me."

Camelot:

All of a sudden, a wide-eyed, bloodshot Foster clad in a military-issue sleeveless olive-green T-shirt and a pair of USAF boxers burst onto the roof brandishing his signature weapon. "WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE F**K UP?!?" The Commander screamed out in pure adrenaline-pumping rage. "SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO F**KING SLEEP!!!"

Yuki stirred in the stranger's arms as the thud of the explosion could be heard from just outside of the castle. Gripping her a bit tighter than before, the cloaked stranger double timed it into the castle proper to try and divulge what was going on, and see if there was a place for the girl to find some rest.

Izumi's unconscious state made it easy to get the fragments off of her that were already cracked, and her right arm and a good portion of her neck and face were free. Furthermore, each removal created more fractures in her shell, though it turned out that her golden armor was also a part of the shell, meaning clothes would have to be procured for the twin eventually, to preserve her modesty.

The Skies of Camelot

The beast had not ceased, forcing Kratos to get desperate.  He jumped from the machine's head in free fall, and at the last second, he threw one Blade around the machine's neck and forced himself into a spiral around it.  As he reached the opposite side he attached his second blade and created a knot in his chains.  Now, with all of his might he swung downwards away from Camelot Castle, further past the courtyard was his goal.  He had finally reached the bottom side of the machine's neck where he had began to dive himself attempting to alter the machine's course.  The chains were long enough that he could reach the ground before they tightened, giving him some leverage against the monstrosity.  Blades in his right hand, he forced his Spear of Destiny to manifest in his free left hand.  Using the remaining slack from the Blades of Chaos, he wrapped them around a sturdy oak.  Now piercing the chains and locking them in rotation, he created a pulley system that would hopefully guide the dragon away from the castle.  He began to crank the spear which caused it to fire flares of the purple crystal into the air, hopefully alerting those inside and near the castle to be cautious and maybe even lend a hand.

If he could move a Titan, surely he could guide this machine to the ground without causing too much damage to it.  But who knew more about Machines than he did?

"Ratchet!" he called.  Kratos knew using all of his might in this place would cause untold amounts of damage.  He couldn't resort to strength.  "Ratchet!  Get up from your stupor and help me!" he called again.

The Upper Level of Isamy's Castle

Though the stranger did do his best to suppress his own power he could not be hidden from the eyes of the Radamanthys. The judge proceeded to walk forward  towards the slightly vanishing energy pressure. The group became a tad silent as they were making there way towards the fainting presence. Eventually they actually met up with the creature that exuded this power. Radamanthys scanned this creature up and down. There was a lot more confidence in him than he was actually comfortable with. This mans power wasn't that impressive but one could tell that he had seen the field of battle more than a normal human would in a lifetime. In fact Radamanthys actually wondered if this person was actually human. There are certain creatures throughout the world who have put up fight against Hell though they to eventually die this man seemed like he might have actually beaten death. It was interesting to say the least.

Hiding in the shadows? What manner of creature are you? Radamanthys asked inquisitively. Dorian was busy resisting the urge to facepalm because of course his new boss would make such a rash introduction to a new ally though Dorian had to admit something about this "person" was off.

Camelot, Castle Courtyard

Alexander hurried through the castle, trying to find the source of the explosions from earlier. Approaching a balcony, he was able to get a clear view of the area; in the skies above appeared to be some sort of mechanical dragon, with some other individual riding atop of it, trying to wrangle it. "Well, that's quite the anachronistic cliche...," he thought to himself as he watched this spectacle. Turning his attention toward the courtyard below, Alexander's heart nearly froze as he saw Ratchet, prone on the ground and experiencing another coughing fit. Clank, being next to Ratchet, took notice of Alexander and signaled to him for help.

"Ratchet, I'm coming!!" Alex shouted out over the noise about, taking a leap off of the balcony, utilizing his ice skates to create a ramp for his descent to the courtyard below before running the rest of the way to Ratchet's side. "Ratchet, what happened here?!" he frantically asked as he tried to help Ratchet to his feet.

His coughing finally starting to calm down, Ratchet gasped for air as he explained, "Kratos... he caused the explosions. He didn't mean to... to harm me, though... it was an accident." Ratchet took a moment to clear his throat before continuing, "He's trying to figure out what that dragon's about."

"Ratchet! Get up from your stupor and help me!" Kratos called out from above.

Alexander gave a worried look toward Ratchet, wordlessly asking if the young lombax was seriously considering assisting Kratos after what happened.

"Alex, I'll be fine," Ratchet reassured Alexander. "This is just, uhh... a lot different than what I'm usually used to. C'mon, pal!" Ratchet said to Clank as the two took off on Clank's Jetpack, flying up toward the mecha-dragon.

Alex heaved out a sigh as he watched Ratchet and Clank fly off, still worried about Ratchet in his current condition. His ears perked up as he heard another individual approaching the courtyard, a tall human male wearing a dark uniform-like cloak with red accents, almost reminiscent of a Nazi uniform. A rather dark aura could be felt from this individual. Alexander was close to questioning him before taking notice of the nude, pale girl he was carrying. "Yuki! What--how...." Alexander took a brief second to compose himself before continuing, addressing the man carrying her, "I'll ask who you are later, but right now we need to get Yuki back to the Inch of Will... and back into some clothes, while we're at it."

On the Inch of Will

Meanwhile, Samuel ran into a bit of a speed-bump; he had succeeded in freeing her arm and everywhere above the collarbone from the shell, but realized that the rest of the armor from the collarbone down was also part of this shell. Realizing what this would entail, Samuel could not help but to blush somewhat. "Well, erm... this could be a problem, eh?" Samuel uttered out loud. "Can't chuffin' free her from this unless we blast the 'ole bloody fing off, 'n that'll be embarrassin' for all parties involved, right, eh?"

"Well, why don't we find something for her to wear, then?" Umbris spoke up. "Thing is: which one of us will have the "pleasure" of asking any of the women on this ship if we could borrow some of their "intimate apparel"?

"Don't look at me, mate," Samuel replied bluntly, "I'm the one stuck crackin' this fing open."

Umbris sighed out, exasperated. "Fine." The Neo-Spacian begrudgingly got up to leave, only stopping to add, "If these Amazons end up holding me hostage, I'm naming you as my accomplice." With that, Umbris exited the room, closing the automated door behind him before Samuel could protest.

Alister Azimuth, Isamy's Castle (continued)

"Ratchet has gone through great lengths for those precious to him," Mr. Zurkon continued, "and Mr. Zurkon feels that you would do the same for him, however misguided your attempts may be, General."

"... I'm beginning to wonder that myself," Alister uttered quietly.

"Nevertheless, Mr. Zurkon will still assist you however he can. Mr. Zurkon may talk quite a lot sometimes, but he has no say in how he should be used, as long as Mr. Zurkon gets to revel in the destruction he can cause."

Breathing out a sigh, Alister nodded, going up to the wall and pulling the Zurkon-Wrench out. "... you're that willing to place your faith in me?"

"Mr. Zurkon has no need for faith! Mr. Zurkon only--"

"Okay! I get the point!"

The Zurkon-Wrench's eye emoted gleefully. "The General fights for what he believes in, this is turn. But Mr. Zurkon must ask: Does the General believe in himself?"

Taken aback by Mr. Zurkon's question, Alister went silent momentarily, before his lips formed a sad smile. "That's... a very good question."

"If you cannot believe in yourself, General," Mr. Zurkon chimed, "then believe in Mr. Zurkon who Yadda-Yadda-Yadda! For Mr. Zurkon is the Spear of Long-in-the-Tooth who shall pierce the Heavens and call upon a scantily-clad female God to smash the phallus of thy foes!"

"... ... ... ... ... ..."

"... ... ... ... ... ..."

"... ... ... ... ... pfffffft--HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!" In spite of himself, Alister could not help to burst out in laughter, not just over the absurdity of Mr. Zurkon's claim, but at how his life thus far had brought him to this point: all of the crap his had to go through, the people he had to hurt, all for the sake of undoing a mistake? He knew it was far more serious than that, but dammit, it was just so damned funny!

"... ... was it something Mr. Zurkon said...?"

"Ha-ha... hah... ...," Alister gasped out before attempting to steady his nerves once more. "No... no, Zurkon, it's fine. Look, let's just... ... may we help whomever is out there?" Alister called out, sensing a presense just outside his door.

Sayer

"Yoo-hoo~~! Vigilance, dahling!" Sayer suddenly bursted in, putting up such a flamboyantly camp performance that even he felt embarrassed for himself. Strutting over to the suit of armor, Sayer sensually wrapped his arms around Vigilance's torso. "Could you come over to my chanmbers, dahling? There's still that matter we need to discuss~<3" Without further warning, or protest from Vigilance, Sayer grabbed on to the armor and, laughing like a noblewoman, made a spinning-dancing movement out of the Throne Room. He didn't wish to act this way, but he figured that by doing so, the other members of the Divine, including Isamy herself, would never question what Sayer was planning.

Once they were in Sayer's room, Vigilance finally attempted to make his protest: "Sayer!! What is the meaning of this--?!!"

"Shush!" Sayer hissed, throwing a knife at the R.O.D. that was playing the background music, bringing silence to the room. "The walls have eyes and ears, Vigilance, something I myself know all too well. And practically pioneered, if I may be so bold to add...."

Isamy's Castle, The Upper Levels

Well, apparently he hadn't done enough of a job to suppress his strength, but he had hidden it for the most part.  After all, if his allies knew everything about him. . . well, she would be very displeased.  Not that this was Isamy's or anyone else's concern, but she had brought him into this war.  Her purpose meant nothing to him, but she was the only one with strength that he could trust and rely on for now.  Not to mention, despite his undead state, she had quite an attractive body.  But that would mean more after everything unfolded.

"Hiding in the shadows? What manner of creature are you?"

Each of them was unique.  To question his existence he was now assured that he had done enough.  "I am not living," Madara spoke at last.  "But I suppose that means little to someone of your stature," he said observing the strange creature that spoke.  This was indeed far from his universe, but it was one more he was prepared to toy with.  Madara pondered what to do next, then realized he was in danger of being exposed if he did not remain coy.  "You must be my comrades," he said with a smile.  His face gave away no malicious intent.  "My name is Madara.  I am a resurrected pawn to do the bidding of Madam Isamy," he said bowing.  Instinctively, he manipulated his own will to place hundreds upon hundreds of locks around his mental status in case this creature had the intent to read his mind.  His head hanging still, he awaited their reply. 

Isamy's Castle the Upper Level's 

What foul manner of sorcery was this? This creature wasn't actually a living being. Though Dorian instantly understood what that must feel like. What was frightening though is that this mans words didn't do anything to bring down his threat level. Wyvern Radamanthys looked around to make sure that this person was not using traps or something of some kind. What was was even more scary was that his presence was almost gone. If it wasn't for everyone being able to see one would have argued that no one was in front of him. Radamanthys tilted his head and he realized that there was something else off. A servant of Hell like him should be able to instantly recognize the dead. This creature here was something that insulted Death by existing.

I am the Celestial Fierce Star, Wyvern Radamanthys one of the three Judges of Hell...Madara. Now that we have gotten the formalities out of the way, I will ask only once. What are you doing hiding in the shadows? I can tell simply by being near you is that you specialize in stealth, but there is something more. I shall not have secrets between comrades so I advise you to come clean. Radamanthys started to glow purple in a more threatening tone as it looked like he was going to attack this new found ally. Butlerok wasn't actually against this course of action. This was simply an animal's natural instinct to defend itself from another predator. If Butlerok was a baser creature he might have tried to do this himself. This was also a great chance to see how this new person acts when they are finally confronted with some new level of confrontation. 

Dorian on the other hand could only stroke his chin at this Madara character. Everything that came out of this man's mouth just sounded "out of place" he called himself a pawn to do the bidding of Isamy. Nothing was right about this. Pawns are never this creepy. Dorian felt weird being in this mans presence, so what could Dorian do in this situation? Nothing...this one was one of those times that being in Hell taught him that he should probably keep his mouth shut. This Madara character was strikingly unknown. Dorian had felt this feeling before in his past life as a human, but he honestly didn't remember who it actually was. In truth this was actually the same thing he felt the first time he saw Sephiroth, but that would have been a suppressed memory. It was the intensity of that silver haired man but with a lot more deceit. Altogether disconcerting.  

Isamy's Castle, Upper Levels

"How interesting," he thought to himself.  The simple fact that they felt threatened assured Madara everything was proceeding accordingly.  "Please excuse my ways, Great Judge.  I mean you no harm nor disrespect.  However, my . . . place in this realm has yet to be determined by her highness."  As far as they knew, her highness was Isamy.  Though Isamy wasn't who he was referring to, nor was his description truthful.  "Though, if you would like to remove me, I may only oblige," he said still bowing.  "You see, I am not a standard undead being from your plains.  I was resurrected by a manipulative spell that controls my every being, action, and thought.  I would tell you more, but I am not allowed to speak any further on the matter," he said calmly.  But now what?  If he were to be engaged he would be forced to take a beating to maintain control (not that it mattered).  If he fought, even in the slightest, his strength would reveal everything.

"What's keeping her?" he silently thought.  Because the instant everything was in place, Madara had to reveal his hand.  He had to stall longer until she was ready.  "It seems my presence angers you.  Perhaps I should leave?" He said finally raising his head and turning to the wall to his left.  

Arthur & MachGaogamon

After returning from LERNA's Barrier, Arthur and MachGaogamon had been brought up to speed over the many losses the Counter Corps had suffered back in LERNA's Barrier, and a few of them were at the forefront of his mind. In spite of Silver entrusting his Pokémon to Arthur, Flygon and Feraligatr had been lost in battle, with Feraligatr having been turned into a Troy, while Flygon was killed by powerful ice magic. Fortunately, it would seem that the Salamence and Espeon had been reborn with the death of Jeriii. Arthur rubbed the back of his neck, taking solace with the knowledge that the Divine had lost her, but even that was not enough to make up for everyone else who had died. He looked at his Keyblade, thinking back on Sora, who allowed him to have this power. Somehow, even he had managed to fall under LERNA's control, and now he was with the Divine. It was the only weapon Arthur had left, but Sora was skilled in using it, while Arthur was just a novice. And now, that power was with the Divine. If Arthur was unfortunate enough to run into Sora in the next land Arthuria would send them to, Arthur had doubts about winning.

Thinking of Arthuria had made Arthur think back on what had to be the most devastating blow to the Counter Corps. Their own leader, Emiya, was gone, and now this new warrior had taken his place. Although Arthur was a bit impressed with the idea of working for someone who seemed to be King Arthur, a figure that Arthur had always admired simply because they shared the same name, it got Arthur thinking. Who exactly decides who will lead these various armies? If they had such powerful warriors at their disposable, surely they could spare a few of them to defeat someone like Isamy. It reminded Arthur of why had he hated the gods so much, that could lift a finger to solve the world's problems, but instead left such tasks to their illegitimate offspring, styling them as grandiose "quests". Arthur's hand trembled as he held the Keyblade. This whole war was just a race to the Key of Origin, right? Arthur thought that maybe, just maybe, they didn't need it. That they could use the Keyblade to open the Door of Origin. However, Arthur didn't want to entertain such thoughts anymore. He wanted to give his father another chance. He wanted to ensure that the gods would be there for their children.

Standing up, Arthur took a deep breath, looking up to MachGaogamon, who was watching him intently. Eria said that Arthur was there for her when she had visions of happiness. Even if she forgave him for when he had control of her friends when they were void creatures, Arthur knew he had to do more. He had promised her to save Gagagigo, and that's what he would do. However, his Digivice had been destroyed. Without it, there was no way for MachGaogamon to Digivolve. They needed MirageGaogamon's power, but Arthur couldn't rely on him forever. He needed to know the full extent of this Keyblade's power. Finally, Arthur spoke to MachGaogamon. "Even with Sora gone, I'm not the only one in the Counter Corps who has a Keyblade. That other guy with the Keyblade, I need to find him."

MachGaogamon nodded. "Understandable. Shall I join you?"

Before Arthur could answer, the sounds of fighting outside the castle echoed throughout the halls, and Arthur simply sighed. "How about you check in on that instead?"

MachGaogamon nodded. "Agreed."

|_)Red, the Arisen(_|

Red was growing somewhat entertained by the conversation, to the point that he had chosen to stand vigil next to Aliser's door to listen in, and as Alister posed his question Red's tail snaked to the door and kept a firm grasp on the doorhandle to prevent its use. "Potentially" he replied, thinking back to the conversation whoever it was was having. "But, you didn't answer his question. DO you believe in your own goals? It's always a pertinent question that seems to trip people up from time to time. Do you believe in your abilities? Do you believe you will succeed in your goals? Do you place faith in the knowledge that what you are doing is right? They're funny little questions with deep meanings, but you should always know the answer to them when they are posed. I'm sure this Ratchet of yours could answer them with full honesty, but what about you? I can tell you have no desires to be a god of your own world, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. So, have at it: Are you doing the right thing by being here?"

Onboard the Inch of Will:

"If I may make a suggestion?" The artificial intelligence in charge of the ship piped in as Umbris left. "This vessel was retrofitted to fit a variety of roles, and one of these is generating any supplies Itsu might have needed on her travels. I can fabricate clothing for our guest, though there is another option down in the cargo bay." Bradbury reached out to the security system making sure one of the several containers left in the cargo bay was locked, and started to go through the list of potential combinations, eventually finding the right one. "If you choose to go this route, find the container marked with Greek lettering on the sides, and a keypad . The passcode to open the crate is '3674486377'. This particular container is designed to prevent electronic intrusion, and contains a Faraday cage within, making it impossible for me to override its locks and open it myself."

Outside of the Inch of Will:

The man reached to his cloak, grabbing it at the shoulder, and dramatically pulling it off, causing the cloak to somehow wrap around the nude young woman in his arms. The cloak was clearly more bulky that it should have been, as it revealed that the new person is, indeed, a Nazi, but also a blend of something...else...His SS uniform is still black with gold and silver decoarations, but those same glowing red lines decorate his form. Black leather gloves cover his hands, and black leather boots support his feet. Atop his head is an officer's cap beneath groomed brown hair. However, his face is the most striking. Pale skin is mixed with red tattoos originating from a scar on his left cheek, and steely-gray rings in black voids compose his eyes. A purple design on his right arm lights up, causing Yuki, Izumi, and Alexander's Signer Marks to react in discomfort, Yuki stirring in her current state. "In life, I was Schutzstaffel Obersturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny of the Einhundertfünfzig Panzer-Brigade. In death, I serve Victoria Atlas, Sorceress Supreme and Mistress of Eudaemonia. She has sent me here to locate the one known as Itsu Fudo, and provide support, where needed. I believe I have successfully located and acquired part of Fraulein Fudo. I presume, Katzemann, that you know of the location of the other part, ja?"

Camelot

It took him a while, but Aesir finally found the castle in which the Counter Corps were meant to rendezvous for their next mission. By the looks of it, said castle was already under attack by a dragon that the Counter Corps were handling, although Aesir couldn't help but notice a more... mechanical look to this attacking dragon. Perhaps this was a member of The Divine trying to get an early pot shot? If so then... why?

Having no time for questions, Aesir rushed to the castle walls and started to climb, carefully but hastily. He didn't want to slip up on any footholds, but at the same time, this mechanized dragon could wipe the floor with his supposed allies if he didn't hurry. Finally as he reached the very top of the wall he was climbing, Aesir back-flipped onto the surface and withdrew his crossbow, ready to engage this giant enemy mech-dragon, and attack its weak point for massive damage.

"I'm here to help," he told a nearby Counter Corp (Ratchet), "What's going on out there?"

Meanwhile, Sarah was walking inside the castle, appearing to explore it. In truth, however, she was contemplating things. First, she was wondering how Lydia was feeling, after her engagement with LERNA. Next was whether or not she could actually get the book back or not. These two things continued to plague her mind... until she finally gave in and returned to the Inch of Will, looking around to see who was there and who wasn't.

"Hey, uh... no-one happened to randomly find a brewery or anything in this place, did they?" Sarah asked out of the blue.

???, Isamy's Castle

A woman was walking through the castle corridors alone, but she wasn't Isamy. Not at all. It could even be said that they were as different as night and day, a conclusion drawn simply by looking at them. Whereas the leader of the Divine was a dark sorcerer, this person was a cyborg, evident in her vibranium-alloy robotic limbs and metallic irises. Whereas the Maximus girl was determined if only slightly childish and awkward, this person appeared bored with everything around her, and her unusually-unreserved clothing only served to further this. If one were to see her, it would be difficult to believe that she cared about the multiverse.

However, perhaps uncharacteristic to her outer appearance, she was also humming to herself, though it wasn't to fill her boredom. Through her humming, she was able to obtain a fairly good understanding on many of the Divine members present through a combination of sonar and an extremely advanced form of technology involving the conversion of sound into energy. She could also detect the many R.O.D.s scattered about the castle, but decided that they were of no threat to her. Things were proceeding well, and so far, nothing had come in the way of construction. Now, there was little left to do but to find him and start things off.

As she turned another corner, she came before a certain man and stopped. This was the man she'd been looking for. Se didn't even have to bother confirming it, because even if his hair, his skin, his armor, and his weapon were all false, there was nothing could ever mistake that aura of absolute power he exuded. Namely, the power of Uchiha Madara, and he was conveniently all alone, though what seemed to be a Judge of an alternate Hell was not too far away.

"We cannot waste any time." The woman spoke quickly, and tapped two of her cybernetic fingers together, causing a tiny ping! to vibrate into the air. It was small, but enough, and she controlled the frequency vibrations to cast what the shinobi might be able to understand as his equivalent for handseals to a jutsu. "Do not move."

Rrha ki erra waath ar meo en hymme mean zi weel nepo en keen ar sar

Then, without warning, a tear in the fabric of time and space opened up between the two beings, pulling them in, and ultimately sending them to another world. This would normally be impossible due to the transduction barrier around the castle, however, Ophelia had full reign when it came to the things that had originally been owned by Maximus. The real Maximus.

Viligance

"You...did WHAT to this castle?" Viligance 'yelled', or at least as far as yelling as an animated armor locked to ordinary speech and no emotions could yell, since that was what it sounded like. If he had a face to show off expression, it would probably have disgust written all over it. Taking some time to compose himself, which seemed unusual, he took a few steps back from Sayer. "Is this about your eyes within Unlimited Blade Works? Because if it is, then just in case you've forgotten, I shall remind you; it perished alongside Emiya, leaving nothing behind. That successor Counter Guardian's reality marble's is brand new."

Upon explaining the current circumstances, the knight let off a sound that may or may not have been a sigh of exasperation.

"You must know by now that the chances of you joining the Divine were astronomical. I find it hard to believe that out of all the billions of fighters, Isamy had to come across you. The father of Archetype Earth."

???, Camelot

Something, or someone was attempting to access it, and had been trying to do so for the past twelve hours. The concept made 'him' laugh. It did not seem like this entity had been present in the battle against that anomalial living disaster, but perhaps the entity was connected to the other combatants in some form, and 'he' could still sense some of them nearby. Speaking of which, how had they succeeded? 'He' wasn't quite sure, as the only thing 'he' had felt was a wave of hope before the monster ended up being destroyed. No matter. The entity before this one had been Darcy, and though she only held 'him' for about several minutes, it was vaguely disturbing to know that 'he' had been snatched out so quickly by this other one.

The new entity seemed to be some kind of spiritual humanoid composite, and so far, the new entity had been failing to comprehend that 'he' was not just a mere orb. Even that other one entity which held 'him' for a mere few seconds in the midst of battle realized the knowledge that 'he' possessed and harnessed it without effort. Why was this one entity having so much trouble? It baffled 'him'. The entity was surely capable of Class 3 feats. It made no sense.

Unable to understand this, 'he' continued to wait patiently until her thick-headedness finally realized what 'he' was.

Archived