The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

fwlo2o.jpg

NIGHT-END [sector Unknown]

Predaking was cast out of the Space bridge in midair, as he had expected. The robot set immediately for transformation, and in a moment he was flying on his mechanical wings, looking down the area in search of the other members. He had been right, and as the planet seemed to move away from its original location none of his companions had emerged with him. With any luck, they were all within the minute atmosphere of this forest.

He considered landing and drawing the red crystal he was handed, but a sight both below and before made him... reconsider. The trees below were growing brightly-coloured appendages in a circular pattern, and a sort of gas was coming out of them. It could not mean anything good, so the predacon opted instead to remain in altitude.

It was however the black sphere in front of him that threw him off-balance. Literally. Its pull was irresistible, and Predaking soon found himself gliding toward it at full speed to avoid losing balance. He flew past it using the resulting momentum, yet this was unfruitful –the pull from the sphere stopped him dead, and he was struck on the back, unable to move away from it any longer. The behemoth produced a screech, but remained otherwise immobile.

NIGHT-END [south Pole]

The sphere soon dumped him with the rest of the Counter Corps. He stood up on his four limbs, shaken and still confused about the current events. At least the others also hit the atmosphere. Then a wooden figure made a sort of force field, followed by... the explosion of the nearest star. The first thing the red robotic dragon noticed were his circuits not bursting and his chassis not melting.

A scene took place inside the force field. This wooden figure had... effortlessly killed two of his allies with the simple fickle of his wrist. Predaking stepped back from the figure; it was obvious the Counter Corps were not ready to face a threat like this one. The light show was not even over it seemed.

The trees had stopped pumping their poison, but this was to little concern for Predaking. What caught his attention was the planetary body which now seemed to appear close to the planetoid. Predaking's eyes widened; that satellite would not stay where it was for very long if it was the size it seemed to be.

That said, this moon had a pattern. A bizarre, dotted shape was drawn on this moon... and from it descended a black fog. It was only now that the dragon, overwhelmed in all of his receptors by the many simultaneous cataclysms that seemed to befall on this poor planetoid; noticed that the surroundings had grown intolerably cold despite the black flames raging outside. The fog settled, and everything was now darkness.

In a mild state of panic, Predaking charged his fiery breath weapon and unleashed it on the ground directly by his feet. To his dismay, the visibility didn't seem to change with the light, but his internal circuitry was being warmed by the release of the breath weapon. He would not freeze to death, at least.

But he could not transform if he was to remain in functional temperatures. He would have to remain as a Beast.

Things were not going well.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isamy

What was this pollen substance filling the cold air? It seemed as though they were coming from the trees. She still couldn't sense the Sphere Forest for some reason, but as events began to happen one by one around her, it seemed as though a certain entity had suddenly...suddenly what? Manipulated the forest? Manipulated the atmosphere? Somehow, he managed to ravage the entire world area, even gathering together all space dust and asteroids surrounding the planet to form a moon in a move called Chibaku Tensei. At around the same time, all the Divine members around the world were being dragged to her location in the south pole. And then, as a wood clone of him presented himself to her and the others, it turned out that this was Uchha Madara. He proceeded to revive some of their old members, and then, as all the members of her team and presumably the Corps as well - something ensued. A battle. Some kind of battle? A war?

"Listen… In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love!"

"War? You dare speak war to me?"

Yes, it was an all-out war between them, monsters that had suddenly popped out of nowhere, and Madara himself. How ridiculous. The notion that a 'war' could occur in the presence of Isamy Maximus was ridiculous.

In response to his overly arrogant actions, she raised her scythe up high and muttered a few spells in an unknown language. While there were few distortions in this universe, they reacted to her command and twisted suddenly, tearing apart the artificial moon in the sky like one would a piece of paper. In the sky, it would've appeared as a distortion of light, as if a black hole had suddenly swallowed it up from the inside.

Then she lowered it again, and closed her eyes. The upper half of the planet had also been ripped apart, gigantic chunks of metal racing out into the air from within, and the atmosphere was rapidly disappearing.

"Know this. In this multiverse, there is no one who despises war more than I! You have no right to say that maintaining peace can only-"

Isamy's speech cut short, r̴̹̹̥ͅe̶̲̼ḁ̻̫̥͈̖͓l̪̹̱i̠͙͢ṱ̣̜͉̝͉̰y̦̱ ̴͈̘̤͓a͎̮̦r̦óu͏̙̪̱n̨̦̩͍d҉͕̹̝̹̙͕̞ ̴̳̗͕̦h̩̣̹͡e͈̘̤̫̺̣r ͎̙̝͙̪̟͢s̟̼h͙͚̝̲͘i̙̰̳͉f͙̠͎͈͞t̼̩͎͝e͏d̮͞ ͖͇͙͠s̺̘͓̣̳̫̩u̯͉͡d̲̞de̙̩̮͉̦͠nly,

and she could sense an anchor to the new reality before she could forget what had transpired. It was a nostalgic feeling, suffice to say, since it had been a long time since her Time Sense last activated on such a wide scale.

When she opened her eyes, she was back in the forest, back in the south pole, and there was nothing wrong. Nothing wrong at all. She might've dismissed it as an unusual daydream, had she been unaware of her own nature.

The girl was breathing heavily. She was scared. Frightened, even. And it was hot. Hotter than anything she'd ever experienced before. The entire ground was made of sand, like a beach, only without any water. The sun was hot, and she could barely even see the sky. Just one second ago, she'd been blindfolded and in a caravan, with heavy voices all around her. How long had she been in there? Who had she been before being kidnapped? She could remember very little. Then, a dark figure appeared over her sight.

"That's odd. Time and space shifted." An unknown voice remarked, in a strange accent she couldn't identify. She tried to squint to see him, but couldn't make anything out apart from silver bangs. "To think that it happened here, in a primary universe...hah. This must be some kind of sick joke."

"Wh..." The girl tried to say, but her throat was too dry. The first thing she wanted to ask was, What's going on?!

"I don't know either." He shrugged in a careless manner. "But to put it simply, the world tried to correct you. It attempted to alter its own established events and remove you. Considering that the caravan I was traveling in just vanished, I had to act quickly to trap you here."

Trap...me?

"Anchor you. Root you. Whatever. In any case, there's something involving your existence that the universe doesn't like. It's only because I'm an Omni, a constant being that's always anchored into the correct sequence of events, that I've been able to save you. Unfortunately, your entire family and friends up to your least relevant ancestors have probably vanished into thin air. Too bad."

Wh...at?

At the time, she couldn't understand those words at all. After all, he'd explained it during a time while she was in near-death. But because this scene had repeated so many times in her dreams afterwards, it became very difficult to forget, and the meaning ultimately became clear; even if she could find her homeland, there was no one left to return to. She was all alone. Not knowing this at first, she only had one remaining question.

Who are you?

Then, he suddenly exploded with, "I AM JUDGMENT! I AM THE SWORDSMAN OF NECROPHADES! I AM THE HERALD OF DARKNESS! I AM THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE MASTER TO DO HIS BIDDING AND DESTROY THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE! I AM..."

Running out of breath, he had to pause for a second before continuing.

"I am Protheus Maximus."

After snapping out of the random flashback, Isamy turned her attention back to the matter at hand; Uchiha Madara. As he entered her portal back in her castle, it might've been the last mistake he ever made, as she manipulated it in such a matter that it immediately dropped him off in front of her, onto an empty snowy plane at the center of the pole in the forest.

It was time to finish this, before things even started.

"Hm?!" was the only thing to come out of the godlike shinobi warrior's mouth as he turned to see her rushing figure, the herald having made a single leap forth with a foot poised behind her. Displeasure and realization crossing across his pale face in an instant, his eyes flashed and the blue aura of his ultimate guardian deity materialized as fast as possible - but was it enough? In that nanosecond, as his Perfect Susanoo and her foot came into contact, many things were as of yet unclear. There were many strange factors at work, and it would've been difficult to calculate all the energy unleashed in that single bout, with both the strength of Isamy's magical foot and the density of Madara's Susanoo being unknown factors.

Only one thing was clear; when the Herald kicked Madara's Susanoo, it instantaneously caused a gigantic beam of blue light to erupt upwards, aimed directly at the sun, sending the man out from the atmosphere and into space, wherein the beam would continue to move for the next half-hour until it collided with the sun itself. It was visible on the entirety of the day side.

Whether Madara was disintegrated by the beam of energy, or crushed by all the asteroids he hit on the way, or killed by the speed he was going at, or whether he somehow maintained his Susanoo long enough to survive before being burnt up by the sun, or whether he survived even that and ended up being smashed in the midst of penetrating the sun, it was a non-factor.

"I lost my right shoe." Isamy realized afterwards, but didn't let it bother her, as she simply decided to go barefoot and took off her other shoe. "Now then, back to searching."

At that moment, she sensed two figures rushing at her and turned around, only to see frozen statues of angels. Weeping angels. How odd. Upon smashing them into little bits, she decided to head upwards and see if she could find any clues as to the exact location of the Key, because at the moment, the immortal wasn't getting any results.

Viligance, Isamy's Castle

"Sayer, now!" The armored knight commanded the R.O.D eyeball thing, pointing his sword at it. Enough time had gone by wasted, so due to the fact that an opportunity had finally shown itself after having prepared so long, it was now time to allow his plans to culminate after MILLENNIA centuries years months weeks barely two days of waiting. Actually, when he thought about it like that, he couldn't help but remark how short a time that was.

|_)Magical Girl Lydia(_|

Huh? Wuh? What was she doing? Just now? Lydia wasn't certain. Her head felt heavy and for some reason she felt extremely pissed off. It couldn't be her period, she was on birth control. So what now...? Ah, it doesn't matter. So, this was the Periphery Forest: First impression? It's pretty damn dark. Lydia had the vagust memory of Arthuria mentioning about how this planetoid used other solar system's suns for its own heat, so it must have an erratic day/night pattern depending on where it is. This must be the night side. Lydia could see jack all in the gloom of the moonless night, and though it might risk attack, she whispered something and a small sphere of light emerged from Cuestick. It was a Light Sprite, and it hovered near her head. There was no one around, so the first response was simple; she took the Comm Stone from her cleavage. Hmm, hwo to call? Well, there was Sarah. She thought intently on the drunk demon chick as she whispered to the stone "Sarah, are you there?"

The wind blew casually, rocking the canopy high above. The forest was restless, and very, very wrong.

(Position: D3 Night)

|_)Okama Queen Ivankov(_|

Ivankov's head felt heavy, well, heavier than what it normally did; which is funny when you think about it since his normal head size or even the Giant Head mode would snap his neck. The forest was quite eerie and silent, and very lonely. How very peculiar, very very peculiar. There should be creatures here, adopted to its ground much like the Desert Seth's fauna. But, there was naught but the whispers of a wind that didn't belong. Ivankov shook his afro slightly, and the Comm Stone fell from it. He stared at it intently. "Are there any sweet candies out here? This is Ivankov broadcasting to the Counter Corps, do pleaase respond my candies."

(Position: B5 Night)

|_)Red, the Arisen(_|

Huh? What was he doing now? Red was overcome by a rather strange feeling, as in deja vu, but not quite. It almost felt like, he had spent more time here than he already had, but then it was all lost. But, how can one lose time? Bah, it wasn't an important problem. Looks like the movement of the planet disrupted the axis of the portal, so all the Divine were seperated, but not too severely no doubt. The area was very consistent in its vast wide array of unnaturally large trees. Their scale made Red feel like a mere gecko before them- *Crick!*

Something was nearby. Divine? Potentially. Red held his staff firmly as his yellow eyes pierced the dank, and caught sight of something attempting to hide by a tree. "SHOW YOURSELF!" he demanded.

The figure stiffened, before hiding itself further behind a tree. It was saying something muffled, but, by the sounds of it, whatever it was was wearing armour. "STATE YOURSELF! DIVINE?! OR COUNTER CORP?!"

The figure stopped muttering, and seemed confused by the statement. "I do not know what those are foul beast!" it replied.

Foul beast? Foul... FOUL BEAST! "YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT WORM! I AM THE GREAT RED! WHAT LOWLY CREATURE SUCH AS YOURSELF WOULD DARE INSULT ME IN SUCH A MANNER!"

"THE ONE WHO WILL PUT YOU DOWN!" came a voice from behind.

Red managed to twist in time as some creature in golden armour sailed past, wielding a fearsome looking sword.

It missed Red by inches, and the knight landed rather sloppily ahead, where a knight in similar armour (except it was grey) ran to his side. "You're quick lizard, I will give you that."

LIZARD?! "LIZARD?! I demand to know the meaning of this. Who are you wretches?!"

The two knights seemed genuinely confused. "We are DragonSlayers, surely you would know what a DragonSlayer is. All Dragons of Lore know who we are. Granted, your bipedal form is rather unusual. Are you a Dracomancer? With amnesia maybe? Surely you don't think you're an actual dragon?"

What on earth were these two talking about? DragonSlayers? What kind of blasphemy is this? And Lore? That is nowhere in the Dragon Realms... Oh. Now it's all coming together. These two must be from another universe; but not by the hand of the Counter Guardian or by Isamy. They do not know what either side was, and neither of them would have the Int Score to make up a convincing lie. They were either dragged here by the planet itself, or there was something more sinister here. The odds of facing something that would be able to supposedly inflict grievious harm to him were astronomical. Someone was trying to make them fail, and it wasn't Isamy or the Counter Guardian. "I AM an actual dragon you whelps. Your ignorance is personally amazing, but it is forgiven in this circumstance. You are being used Slayers, that is all. I will give the both of you the chance to surrender and proceed with your lives, or you can fall to me. The choices are given, now the decision is to be made."

The Slayers looked to each other for a moment. "He's a pure dragon. So the Slayer/Mancer treaty doesn't apply. Sooo...? We do our job!"

The Slayers both hefted their sword and pointed them at Red. "We choose plan C, SLAY YOU!"

The golden slayer leapt forward blade ready, but he wasn't prepared by how quickly Red spun and struck him with his tail. The Slayer's mid section was struck by both tail and spikes, the momentum building up and then working against him as he hit a tree with a groan. The gray slayer roared furiosuly and charged. Red heaved a heavy slew of flames at him, but to his shock the knight was unhurt. "Our armour resists flames you foul creature!" he cried.

He swung at Red, but was parried at the last minute by the Light Gem of the staff. The angle was bad for Red, and he could get very little leverage against the knight, but thankfully he backed off. Taking the offensive, Red jabbed his staff like a spear, but the knight was quite deft himself, dodging each blow deftly using his decent AGI score.

Red growled in frustration, these gnats were trying his patience quite well. The Slayer could see his frustration, and he laughed in a cruel manner. "Oh what's wrong lizard? To fat and slow to catch me? To bad my metal armour resists flames, otherwise you would catch me. To bad for you!"

Red's head lowered as he glowered at the knight, but then, to his surprise, he smiled. Raising up to his full height he idly looked at his nails. "Quite true Slayer. My flame breath does appear to be quite ineffective. I suppose it was quite poor for me to lose my temper like that. I apologize. But I must thank you now."

The Slayer sweated a little in his armour, his legs slowly backing him away. If trianing was anything to go on you must always be on your guard when a dragon suddenly makes a shift in attitude. "Thank me for what?"

Red smirked as he pointed his staff right at the Slayer. "For giving me the key to beating you easily."

Lightning arced from the staff, and electrocuted the knight. His body spasmed in highly amusing patterns, before collapsing, all black and charred. The dragon head of his armour was crying, and the knight was KOed. But, to keep up appearances, Red also electrocuted the other knight as well, who was only now getting back up. Well, not he was down for the count like his co-Slayer. Red scoffed at the idea really. Slayers. As if anyone could slay him with such flimsy little swords. It was a cute idea Ophelia, but she most likely had no idea about the powers of his staff.

(Position: C2 Day)

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram(_|

"NO! NO! STAY BACK! STA-AY BAAA-AAAA-AAAACK!"

Frankram was running for his life as something horrible was chasing him. Unleashing a powerful payload of magic, it generated a neat little explosion in his area (A5 Day). He was panting as he stared through the smoke intently. It was going to stop him, of course it was going to stop... him.

Walking slowly through the cloud of smoke, the angel Hapshiel approached, happy as can god damn be. "Frankram-kun" the immortal bisexual perveted angel chirruped.

Frankram cried out in terror as he collapsed to the forest floor. His arms moved him back at a hectic pace, until he crashed into a tree. He was pinned, and the damn bastard was merrily skipping ahead. "~Frankram-kun I missed you~" Hapshiel sang as he neared.

Frankram cried out again, making a cross with his fingers as Hapshield stood before him. He was pressing his bulge out in a provocative way as his glittering eyes were reflected in Frankram's glasses. It was then that the foul sick bastard reached down, and hugged the scientist violently. "Oh when you went missing I so worried. But then this unusual fellow knew where to find you and he led me right here, to you. Ohhhhh, I have missed you so much. You have not received my love in so long, I feared you were missing out!" he cried, pressing his lips, those huge, purple lips, so dangerously close to Frankram.

They were getting closer, and closer, and closer. He had to act fast, so very fast. "WAIT!" was all he mustered.

"Hm?"

The perverted bastard gave pause, and seemed genuinely interested in what Frankram had to say. "Yes, my sweet Frankram-kun?"

"I'm! I'm not the only one here! There are many others on this planet, those who call themselves the Counter Corps. They have yet to feel your love, and it would be selfish of me to keep it all to myself."

Hapshiel's eyes lit up like a school girl's. More people to spread his message of love to? Why, that was such a very beautiful thing, was it not? He dropped Frankram like dead weight as he tittiered about and gave a twirl. "More people to share my policy of Love & Peace to? Why, that is... that is... ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! You must show me where Frankram-kun. Show me to these Counter CORPS,! SO THAT THEY MAY RECEIVE MY MESSAGE!"

The perverted angel grabbed Frankram and dashed off into the darkness of E5 Night.

fwlo2o.jpg

NIGHT-END [sector Unknown]

Predaking was cast out of the Space bridge in midair, as he had expected. The robot set immediately for transformation, and in a moment he was flying on his mechanical wings, looking down the area in search of the other members. He had been right, and as the planet seemed to move away from its original location none of his companions had emerged with him. With any luck, they were all within the minute atmosphere of this forest. The dragon realized, as he slowly cocked his head, that he felt he'd already done and thought this. He dismissed it, and flew on.

The dragon was amazed at the size of the trees below him, towering much higher than any of the... the name escaped Predaking... trees had been back on Earth. It would be impossible to discern any movement below. Instead, Arthuria's message gave him a new task –locating a tree that stood out among this already monolithic flora should prove no problem to his beast form's keen senses. Dark as it might be, Predaking could see the horizon perfectly as the planetoid began to curve inward.

The Sphere Forest of the Periphery

E7 (Day)

"Well, this is just great," Jecht muttered to himself, as he looked through the canopy to see if he could spot any flying Counter Corps, "Suddenly declare she doesn't us any more, the selfish... 'Ooh, look at me, I can do all this stuff, I probably don't even need you at this point 'cause of all this...'"

His mock impersonation of Isamy was stopped short when all of a sudden, he caught sight someone being blasted back by of a beam of energy, along with... a shoe soaring in the same direction? Jecht could only scratch his head at that one, before hopping down from the tree whence he stationed himself on.

"Things just keep getting weirder and weirder," he had to admit, before resting his sword against the tree and sitting down for a bit.

A7 (Night)

"What the hell is he up to?" Aesir queried himself, as he'd been spying on Jecht from a nearby tree. Meanwhile, Sarah had pretended as though she was lounging back on an invisible couch in the air just below the canopy, until she heard Lydia's voice, which made her bolt upright... and drop the Communication Stone that she had behind her ear in the process. Aesir could only shake his head in response, which made Sarah pout at him, before she descended.

"...piece of sheet..." she muttered, as she scurried in amongst the leaves of the forest floor until she found the stone and activated, "Lydia, are you still there?"

Arthur, MachGaogamon, & Eria - C3 Night

Arthur, MachGaogamon, and Eria all led their group through the portal, arriving in the middle of the Sphere Forest of the Periphery. The mixed smells within the air of the forest were putrid, but after LERNA's Barrier, almost anything could be an improvement, even the darkness of the night sky.

The group listened to their communication stones intently as Arthuria gave the group their orders, only for her signal to suddenly be cut off.

"Arthuria?!" Eria called out. She gathered water in her hands, while Arthur drew his Keyblade, and MachGaogamon began to hover in the air.

Looking around, Arthur could see a figure standing off in the distance. With his photokinesis, he was able to recognize Lydia. Speaking into his communication stone, Arthur decided to call her. "Lydia, right? Listen, it's Arthur. You're close to our group. We're close by, and we can see you. Might as well stick together."

Before Arthur could say any more, a portal formed above them. From it, several blood red claws began to appear, each one connecting to black limbs. Violet muscles were flexed from these legs, of which there were six, and Arthur and MachGaogamon slowly began to watch in horror as they realized what they were.

"No," Arthur said. "Why? Why does that thing have to follow us?"

Eria raised up her hands to strike, but Arthur held his Keyblade in front of her. "Calm down, Arthur. What is it?"

"It is the beast that brought destruction and death to the Digital World. We would be dead thanks to it… if not for Isamy."

Arthur grit his death and looked up at the monster descending from the portal, calling out to it. "We'll beat you this time! Don't think we'll die as easily as we did back in the Digital World. I have a Keyblade now. I got powerful friends."

"Arthur!" Eria shouted, but Arthur didn't listen. Thinking quickly, she drew Slifer and Obelisk's cards from her pocket and took the Millennium Rod.

"Why don't you come on out, Ogudomon?!"

Seven crimson eyes opened where the legs met, while a stump where a seventh leg once was became apparent. The eye closest to the lost leg was scarred, while a gaping jaw apparently between the legs, a bright red orb floating in its mouth. The monster at last fell down from the portal, and a monster that dwarfed MachGaogamon looked over the Counter Corps with a second head placed above a red bring. The violet head had no eyes, but it's sharp teeth smiled hungrily, particular as it recognized Arthur and MachGaogamon. A sword was embedded at the top of each leg, with magical seals floating above each sword. It raised frontmost left leg, a red spike at the base of the foot generating violet energy as began to lower its foot down on the group.

However, just as it was about to crush everyone, Obelisk appeared, standing on equal size with Ogudomon. Grabbing the beast by the descending leg, Obelisk lifted Ogudomon into the air, throwing him through the trees. However, Ogudomon managed to right itself in midair, its lower mouth gathering energy before firing it as a shockwave, blasting down the trees, and even making Obelisk hold his guard. The attack sent Arthur, Eria, and MachGaogamon flying into the air, but MachGaogamon was able to fly towards Arthur and Eria, grabbing them both before flying next to Obelisk, holding Arthur and Eria in each hand.

"Eria, call forth your other God!"

Eria stumbled, falling to her knees in MachGaogamon's hand. She held the Millennium Rod tightly, but she cupped her mouth as she coughed. "I… can't."

"You are too weak, girl," Obelisk boomed. "Ra's imprisonment has slowly been draining your power. But it is of no concern. I can destroy this beast all on my own."

Ogudomon landed at C2 Night as each of the swords began to remove themselves from its body, turning in midair alongside their respective seals launching themselves towards Obelisk. Obelisk raised his right hand, but the swords glowed in different colors as they stabbed Obelisk's palm. Obelisk roared in pain, crushing the swords in his hand, but the blades began to spring up from Ogudomon's body again, the seals glowing as it regenerated its lost limb.

Obelisk scoffed. "Well then, you should at least be more entertaining than that Familiar."

"Obelisk!"

Obelisk turned to Arthur. "I did not give you permission to address Me so casually, whelp."

"Sorry about that, but that thing is from my universe. I figure you'll understand if I say that I'd like the satisfaction of working with MachGaogamon to destroy it."

"You think you'll stand a chance between that thing and Me?"

"Listen, you took down the Familiar back in LERNA's Barrier. I'm grateful for that, especially since I almost died to him before he was a Familiar. But Ogudomon… that thing's the reason I'm here at all. I need to be the one to kill it."

"Very well then," Obelisk said with a laugh. "But do not get in my way." With that, Obelisk charged towards Ogudomon.

Eria stood up, turning to Arthur. "Let me fight, too."

Arthur hesitated, but held out his hand to her. "Alright. We're in this together, after all." MachGaogamon held Arthur and Eria close, allowing Eria to take Arthur's hand. She nodded, and Arthur uttered the word, "Drive." His cloak turned bright blue and changed in shape, extending past his heels while water was flowing around his collar. Holding out his Keyblade, Arthur looked at Ogudomon, still locked in combat with Obelisk. "Come to think of it, it's barely been a week since we fought him."

"And yet, you have gained so much power in such a short time," MachGaogamon said. "Unfortunately, without your Digivice, I am helpless."

Arthur smiled. "No, MachGaogamon. We can still win." Pointing his Keyblade upward, small, glowing squares began to appear around it, changing in size until they were complete cubes. Arthur's Keyblade was changing, its form now blue with a golden trim, with a golden crescent as the teeth, with a bright blue snowflake matching inside it. With his new Keyblade, the Digital Solstice, Arthur called out to MachGaogamon. "Show him the power of MirageGaogamon!"

MachGaogamon nodded, letting Arthur go, an ice platform forming beneath the Keyblade wielder as MachGaogamon become enveloped in a bright, golden light. "MachGaogamon, Digivolve to… MirageGaogamon!"

As Arthur leapt from his ice platform, ice skates formed beneath his feet, leaving thin trails of ice as Arthur run through the air, with MirageGaogamon behind him. Since they were now in C2, they had left their group behind, but hopefully, Lydia would be able to meet up with Nero and the others. Arthur and MirageGaogamon raced towards Obelisk and Ogudomon, but when the monstrous Digimon noticed them, it kicked off of Ogudomon, charging right towards them, only for Obelisk to reach for Ogudomon, but the monster took notice of this, latching its legs onto Obelisk's hand for a brief moment before leaping into the air before launching another Catedral shockwave. MirageGaogamon fired a Double Crescent Mirage, while Arthur cast a basic Reflect spell as Obelisk head his injured hand over Arthur while using its good hand to throw a Fist of Fate, MirageGaogamon and Obelisk's attacks colliding with Ogudomon's as a burst of energy echoed throughout the area.

Ever since both of Sharon Caile's bodies entered the new realm, she was subjected to many new sensations.  First was the sensation of her two bodies being separated by an unknowable distance; this happened when Necra stepped into the portal while Sharon still was in the castle.  After both bodies landed on the forested sphere, something... else happened.  Sharon Caile could not describe it, but it seemed like her connection with her bodies were slipping - as if her consciousness was being left behind while her bodies continued forward.

'There's no way I will let this happen.'

With that thought, her weapons materialized in both women's hands.  Necra held her dagger of course, and Sharon had the shortsword that shimmered.  At this point the strange sensations affecting Sharon Caile ceased, and she assumed it was because she focused on her existence to summon the weapons.  Whatever the reason, Sharon Caile could function normally again.

Sharon, D6(Night)

Sharon had arrived alone, without any sort of anchor to navigate from.  There was the information coming from Necra's sight, but without a frame of reference, they were useless.  For the time being, she began marking trees with her blade, in the hopes that Necra would run into them.  Or she ran into Necra's marks - whichever happened first.

Necra, B4(Night)

Indeed, once Sharon Caile had thought up the plan to mark the trees, Necra had started to do so also.  She had to be careful and make the markings point in the same general direction, to serve as a makeshift compass.  As she couldn't fly, she had to do what she could until she could meet up with allies and make sense of what was going on, before it is too late.

fwlo2o.jpg

NIGHT-END [unknown Sector]

So far, the search was fruitless. Predaking had thought finding a tree bigger than those he'd been seeing would prove an easy task... but in so far none had truly stood out. Considering landing and reporting, the dragon flapped his wings mightily to stop the flow of air and lower his mass. Just as he was about to cross the threshold of dark canopy, a bright flash of light made him turn violently with a screech.

Not very far, to the east (or so his disoriented navigation told him), a grand figure stood out well above the rest of the trees. Predaking let out another screech as he sped towards it, thinking to himself that he was now one step closer to securing the future of his kin.

Now close enough to tell some features of the gigantic figure, the transformer stopped in his tracks and used his enormous appendages to halt in midair. Whatever it was, it was not a tree. It was violet; and it actually had multiple, spiked limbs, now moving around like they were chasing something pesky.

And it did not even seem to be alone. Another obelisk soon towered right next to the violet monstrosity, and began to... struggle with it? Confused, Predaking's first instinct was to barge in, see what this was about. It could not possibly be normal. Not even for this forest-world. Instead, he resumed flight at a slower, steady speed.

Many bright lights now came from the clash of the two colossi, as well as the same smaller figure as before. This was undoubtedly a battle now, and surely one of his allies must be caught in it. The thought of an enemy this early in the mission was what Predaking was expecting. After all, if this was just a random encounter in the planet, the implications would be... too grave for Predaking to consider.

NIGHT-END [D2]

Suddenly, a huge shockwave. It knocked Predaking right out of balance. To avoid damage to his wing mechanisms, the predacon swiftly morphed into robot mode and pummeled through the woods and onto the ground. He managed to land in D2 on one knee; his chassis maybe had a few bumps here and there, but he was mostly unharmed. "With energy that powerful bursting without warning, my circuitry could be fried in an instant. I must continue on foot!"

Predaking ran through the treacherous ground of the Periphery, his stomps shaking the soil directly below him. He hoped he could get there before something... irreverisble happened. "I only hope I can get there before something... irreversible happens."

Tenshi (B7-Day)

"Wait, what was that?"

As she was resting, Tenshi ended up noticing a rustling above her, coming from the tree where she reclined. As she thought that it might be the resident fauna of the planet, Tenshi paid no more attention to it, but that changed soon afterwards when a tree fell right before her.

She managed to dodge the tree just in time, but now she was convinced that there was some sort of threat going after her, and decided to investigate the cause of the falling tree. She went towards the gigantic tree stump, and looked at the mark left there to see how it was felled.

It was strangely familiar.

Tenshi was baffled at just how familiar it was, but before she could even do anything with the information she got from this, a strong burst of wind hit her on her back, sending her flying for around 35 meters until she hit a tree. Small cuts formed on her normally thick skin as she attempted to come down from her landing spot.

"....Wait, what? This is impossible! She should be dead and buried, not be here and making my life harder!"

Tenshi was visibly shocked by the turn of events. But, after focusing her mind, she managed to recompose herself and start thinking about what action she had to take for that moment.

"...I guess after what has happened so far, I should've stop being surprised. Maybe this is a good time to hone my rusty fighting skills.

If my guess about my assailant is correct, she should already be somewhere around here right now.

Well, it's my turn to shake things up now."

Tenshi proceeded to slam her sword to the ground, and created a shockwave travelling around in the area near her. Nothing else seemed to happen, but Tenshi just smiled.

Then, what was seemingly a failed action manifested itself in full force as gigantic cracks on the ground formed from where the shockwave had travelled, and merely one second later, the area around her collapsed into a deep hole, leaving only a small platform where now Tenshi stand. WIthout the forest's concealment, her nemesis became apparent to her, and what she had feared actually happened.

A black-winged girl carrying what looks like a fan were moving at her in high speed.

"So it's really you, eh? Though, maybe you missed a note before coming here.

Mainly, you should have been suffering in Avici right now.

And no, I will not provide an article to your crappy newspaper.

Now, please return to the place where you belong, Aya Shameimaru!"

With that, the two girls collided.

Kazuya (C4-Night)

After finding himself in an unfamiliar forest after entering the portal, Kazuya and Pascal realized that no signs of the other CC members could be found near his location. At first, he was thinking of finding the rest of the corps, but he decided to take a look once more at his COMP to check why his demons were missing. A minute passed, and Kazuya facepalmed when he saw what went wrong about his COMP.

The memory board was just dislocated.

Just as he managed to "fix" the problem, Pascal suddenly roared, and that was the signal for Kazuya to move quickly from his location, and a moment later, his place before was hit by a blast of energy from an unknown individual.

Before he could analyze the situation, he was fired upon by a machine gun from a different direction from the first attack, but Pascal managed to shield him from the damage without much injuries.

Faced with two unknown targets in a low vision environment, Kazuya decided to use of of his Indulgence, an item that emits an overly bright ray of light that will blind anything except the user for a minute.

It was successful, and with his adversaries hopefully blinded, he rode Pascal and ordered it to run from the place as fast as it can, hopefully to find either a suitable ground for him to fight, or his allies.

Chandra, Unknown Sector (Night)

Stepping out onto the forest world, Chandra took the opportunity to look at the surroundings. As she did, a chill seemed to go up her spine, as the warm air seemed to turn freezing cold for a moment. At the same time, overlaid on the forest around her, she could see what appeared to be a burnt and ruined plain, with a purple moon that looked oddly similar to an eye. As soon as they'd appeared, they vanished, leaving her with only the feeling of dread, as the afterimage slowly faded away, leaving her standing amongst the group she had joined in the forest. Holding out her hand, she conjured up some flame in her hand, interested but not entirely surprised to see it burn brighter and stronger than she'd expected, a result of the dense oxygen around the place. "We should probably get going, not telling what we'll run into if we just stand around."

-----

Darcy, (E5 - Day)

Hovering in the air, above the trees, Darcy had been looking around to see if she could find anything of note, when she was forced to dodge a purple-red fireball that had come flying out of the forest underneath her. A moment later, she found the reason for the fireball, a fairy with long, orange hair and a dark blue, sparkly top and skirt came flying on batlike wings towards her. "Well, this is a surprise, the Counter Corps managed to get you on their side then, Bloom."

"Counter Corps, what are you on about. I'm just here to kill you."

"To kill me? You're not Bloom at all, that's not something a goodie goodie two shoes like her would ever say."

"Oh, don't you remember me Darcy. I'm Bloom's dark side, finally back out and coming to take you down."

"Dark Bloom then, that explains it."

Annoyed with the conversation, Dark Bloom just sent a few more fireballs out at Darcy. Bringing out her hand though, the fireballs were easily blocked, absorbed into a shield of darkness. In reply, Darcy brought her hand up and threw a stream of purple flames. As those flames were about to hit, Bloom just brought up her own hand, a shield of fire appearing in front of it. To her surprise though, the flames passed straight through, continuing on to graze Bloom's wing as she rapidly dodged.

"That was, interesting. Isn't fire supposed to have no effect on you?"

Bloom's only reply to that was an angry glare, along with a few more of the purple-red fireballs she was throwing around, fireballs that were again easily blocked by the dark shield.

"Fire affects you, and your own attacks have nowhere near the strength I remember them to be. Ah, I was right. You're not Bloom, just a pathetic little copy, likely brought out through my memories but lacking Bloom's biggest strength and power source."

A snarl joined the glare, along with even more fireballs that were again blocked by the shield.

"Bloom's attacks were always powered by the true Dragon's Flame, a power source that I am currently in possession of. Without that power source, however good a copy you may be, you'll always lack what truly boosted the real one's attacks. This proves interesting though, one of my biggest fears for ages has been Dark Bloom's re-emergence with access to all of Bloom's powers, so it seems that whoever you are, they've copied you directly from my mind."

That said, the mental barriers she'd taken down once LERNA had been defeated and Darcy was alone in her room once more slotted back up into place, protecting her mind from intrusion once more. At the same time, she sent even more streams of the purple flame, before dropping a couple of spheres of magic to hit the copy directly. The spheres, when they hit had their effects kick in instantly, the first causing a few purple rings to form around the copy, holding it in place while the second, a dark orange sphere that hit the copy's right hand, was a small area pain curse, making it feel like the copy's nerves in the area had been set directly on fire. It screamed, thrashing around inside the confines of the bindings as Darcy threw a couple more spells at it.

As the first it, it's screams intensified, the pain from the pain curse being multiplied by the increased sensitivity spell, before the screams became intermixed with wild, uncontrollable laughter, a tickling spell also magnified. With a quick flurry, another four were launched, each taking root on the helpless copy quickly, one of her blinding spells along with a curse that caused boils to spring up on the face, as well as another of the pain curses straight to the stomach and a dark fire curse on it's leg.

Laughing at her opponent's pain, Darcy continued to speak again with, "This is somewhat therapeutic as well, getting to finally beat up and hurt one of my worst foes without any worry of her friends coming to save her."

As she calmed down, she threw one more stream of the purple flame to hit through the neck, burning away and blackening the area it hit until the copies intermittent screams and laughter finally faded away, the voice box gone and, a moment later, her throat entirely as the copy finished the process of dying from the suffocation. Turning away from the corpse as it was released, falling to land in the woods, she moved over the border into the night side, preferring to be in the cover of shadows if she was actually going to be fighting the Counter Corps soon.

Ending Location: (A5 - Night)

|_)Magial Girl Lydia(_|

As Lydia waited carefully on the stone, the actual sudden reply from Sarah actually caught her off guard. "Oh, oh good. Good that you're there. Looks like we got seperated, like in the Desert Seth. We should try to all meet up, it'd be safer for all of us if we're unite-"

The call was cut off as Arthur contacted her quite suddenly. "Lydia, right? Listen, it's Arthur. Your close to our group. We're close by, and we can see you. Might as well stick together."

Wait, but where was here? *SMASH!* Oh, there. As much as she wanted to call back Sarah, the sudden arrival of an eldritch abomination was a rather good pin-pointer of where Arthur was. Wait, who was Arthur anyways? That name felt so familiar, so very familiar. Ugh, this sort of thing was going to drive her nuts. "Sarah, I'll have to call you back. Just... just try to find other Counter Corps. We have a situation here."

Well, at least it wasn't a despair spawning evil nightmare, but, this was a close second. She pinched the brudge of her nose as the winds picked up, catching her and allowing her effortless flight. She deftly dodged the tremendous trees as she followed the trail of the Ogudomon, and the Obelisk the Tormentor that now suddenly appeared.

(Position: Near C2 Night)

fwlo2o.jpg

NIGHT-END D2

How long had he been running for? It was hard for the predacon to tell, and not having a visual on his destination was a nuisance; but the risk in taking flight again was too much to take. If he was grounded permanently, he would be as useless as he currently was, except permanently.

The transformer kept running at full speed non-stop, dodging as many trees as there might have been in his way. He would have barely noticed that he had moved at all, had it not been for the sudden surge of wind which blew suddenly... carrying a human with it? It had to be one of the other Counter Corps, though he had never seen this particular person.

"Wait!" yelled Predaking, picking up the pace so as to not lose sight of the girl; "do not go that way! Those two gigantic monsters fighting in the distance are generating dangerous energy emissions! Get too close, and the blast could kill a human instantly! Stop!"

|_)Magical Girl Lydia(_|

"Wait! Do not go that way! Those two gigantic monsters fighting in the distance are generating dangerous energy emissions! Get too close, and the blast could kill a human instantly! Stop!"

Huh? Something was following her at a pretty rapid rate; and in the slight light generated by the Light Sprite, it looked like... the transformer? Why was he pointing out the obvious like that? It's like he had no inner monologue whatsoever. "That's the point!" she cried as she dodged around yet another tree, "Our friends need help and we can't just let them solo that thing. Besides, I've taken on bigger and won, so what's this thing compared to LERNA?!"

The shockwaves were pretty strong, but nothing that couldn't be slowed by a barrier or two.

Unknown Sector, Night

When Ed stepped out of the portal, he felt a sort of disturbance. It felt like déjà vu, but more far off, a tickle in the back of is mind. He just shrugged it off, thinking it was just a side effect of coping. He looked around his surrounds, taking it all. The forest was dense and large with patches in the canopy, exposing the beautiful night sky. It made Ed feel kind of nostalgic. It reminded him of the northern parts of his home except without all the snow. Chandra a flame in her hand, lighting up the forest a bit. With the new source of light, Ed was able to see some creatures lurking in the dark corners of the forest. "Chandra's right. We need to get moving. Now. I've got a bad feeling about this place. I don't even need to see everything to know that there are some things in the forest that should not be trifled with under any circumstances."

Matthew Supplex & Nero

Inside of Matthew there had been a pulling type of feeling, almost as if his guts were shifting. The feeling itself wasn't physically painful but if felt weird enough for him to grab at his stomach suddenly. I wonder what that could have been... Matthew thought and turned towards Nero, who seemed to be examining his communication stone. "Should we help them?" Nero slipped the stone within the pocket of the red cloak Emiya had gifted him and then stared at Matthew.

"I should." Nero said, with a surprisingly could twinge in his voice.

"Well, didn't know you could be so hostile." Matthew responded, the two of them started walking towards the battle at a slow pace, however they were stopped by two figures moving swiftly toward them. A huge purple skyscraper of a beast had knocked over two trees to make way for its rampage through the forest. Nero and Matthew had both dodge its gigantic horns but barely; it turned around on a dime and fired a bolt of lightning at Nero. Nero thought the attacked had hit but then saw sparks raining from the sky; seems the beast's lightnings was countered by a lightning spell from Matthew. The blade of giant then crashed towards Matthew, he jumped out of the way but when the sword connected with the ground the resulting shock wave made Matthew fly into the base of a tree. "Ugh, one Behemoth and one Iron Giant, aren't we lucky." Matthew fired a shot on himself and he could feel his speed increasing; any nearby Counter Corps members would feel their speed had increased as well. "You take the moving lawn decoration and I'll take the pup." Matthew said, shooting himself again to generate yellow, red, white, and blue balls of energy that would float around his body.

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast Thundaga to combat a Thundaga spell cast by the behemoth.

Matthew cast Hastega on himself and any nearby Counter Corps members.

Matthew cast Nul-All  on himself.

Sector C-4, Night

"Whoa now!  Watch out!"  Called a scruffy but sexy voice.  But it was too late.  Dynamite landed ass first on Kazuya's back and rolled away immediately.  The area was completely unfamiliar to Dynamite, and it was already dark.  This made everything he contemplated far more dangerous.  For his enemies.  And his life, but as long as Dynamite maintained his sexy, nothing else mattered.  Getting to his feet quickly, he dusted off his boots and began to apologize.  "Sorry about that Mr. White man.  I dunno how the hell I got here, where I'm at, or nothin'.   And I'm just lookin' to get home.  I thought that swirling lightning sheet was the way out, but I was wrong."  Naturally, Dynamite knew none of the Counter Corps by name, and wasn't sure who was friend or foe, so he could easily be tricked.  Cautiously, he stepped backwards.  There was a demon-esque creature next to the butt-stricken stranger, and it freaked Dynamite out.  "I done seen some sheet, but this is some sheet.  What the hell is that?" he questioned aloud.  "Never mind, I don't want it to sniff me and like it.  Can you tell Black Dynamite how to get up out of here?"

Sector Unknown, w/Ed

Kratos landed on a knee and fist out of the portal.  The Bright Flame, Chandra and The Forever Scarred, Ed, were the first two he could see.  The flame absorbed girl lit the darkness with her own natural light, and provided utility, and urged the team on forwards.  Kratos wholeheartedly agreed with her.  

"there are some things in the forest that should not be trifled with under any circumstances. . ."

Kratos stopped.  He recalled this feeling before.  It was fear.  The same fear Zeus had tried to imprison his entire world with.  His family, his homeland, his own son.  But no longer.

"There is nothing to fear, Ed." Kratos said firmly.  "Nothing.  I assure you, anything you find in this forest that would be threatening, I am hundreds of times more deadly.  Let's go," he said taking the lead.  Kratos tread lightly North in hopes of finding some sort of beacon, way point, or landmark that would give them a clue as to what they were looking for.  Arthuria mentioned a key.  But what did it look like?  Was it actually a key, or was it something else?  This would be a long journey.

Kazuya (C4-Night)

Kazuya was escaping from his assailants when someone suddenly appeared in front of him, and landed on his back.

Unsure if he's one of CC or Divine, Kazuya then ordered Cerberus to get closer to the man, while he prepared his sword and machine gun. The man asked a question to him, with a funny accent.

"Ah, you are Black Dynamite? Well, before I answer your question, I'll ask you one first. Who are you and on which sides are you? If you're one of the Counter Corps, then you can stick with me, and hopefully assist me in fighting whatever creatures are there in this forest. If you're one of the Divine, then I'll give you five seconds before I'm turning you into a demon's bait."

Tenshi (B7-Day)

The collision sent Tenshi ramming into a tree in a speed that would make an eagle jealous. Thanks to her natural resistance, she did not suffer any significant damage, but she was really angry at her attacker, who's now threw multiple wind blasts that Tenshi blocked with her keystones.

"Damn, this is bad... In a place like this, I can't handle her all by myself..."

Tenshi then proceed to use her sword and keystones to try create a clearing around her, ending up with around 50 m2 area of no trees standing. Using the fallen trees to take cover from the wind blasts, Tenshi periodically shot several keystones to Aya, but all missed their target.

"I guess I'll have to somehow force her to fight on the ground.

This is ging to be annoying..."

Sector C-4, Night

Counter Corps?  Divine?  Demons?  This left a less sexy taste in Black Dynamite's mouth.

"Demons?  Is this hell!?  Oh LAWD I done died!" he said weeping loudly.  "Lord I got to get back to Earth.  Oh Jesus!  Where you at, Lord?  I need to holla at you for a minute!  Black Dynamite got to go see HoneyBee, and Cream Corn, and get back at all the other white men-- no offense Lord-- that done me wrong!  Lord you can't take me just yet!  I got too many bitc-- I mean women I haven't slep-- uh defl--actually never mind.  But LAWD ya got to give me more time!"  Dynamite rolled around in the dirt frantically as he pleaded for God to send him back to Earth.  And upon rolling into a patch of mud and getting his jacket covered in crud, he realized he was alive.  "Nothin' don't get dirty in heaven!  Especially not Black Dynamite.  So I am alive.  I got to save myself so I can save HoneyBee so I can stop Cream Corn from gettin' to her sacred patch of heavenly lovin'," he said in a sultry voice, as he pondered over HoneyBee's body.  Finally he came to his senses, and regained his composure.

"Ehem.  I'm one of the good guys little dude.  So you can just call of ya lil' pet, and we can get to spankin' on some bad guy booty.  And let's make it quick.  Black Dynamite got bastards waitin' on him now.  SOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he cried karate kicking into the air, preparing to take on what ever foes may dawn upon him.

Unknown Sector

There was a crash from afar, and it drew Kratos' attention.  "There," he said pointing forwards.  "There's chaos in the night."

Then, a loud whooping, "Soo-wee" pierced the air, and startled Kratos, worryingly so.  "Someone's hurt!  Hurry!"  He leaped forward between the trees and darted past the shadows to find. . . .a glowing, brown skinned man?

Onboard the Inch of Will:

Teslarc proceeded towards Izumi's prone form, and gently started to pick her up, but as she did so, the leather-like material composing the armor started to...ripple...Like some sort of strange goo, the armor, save for the helmet, flowed around the redhead, pulling her in and placing its helmet on top of her, until Izumi and Teslarc were one at last. "We will be a few moments as we finish integrating with our wearer."
"Which gives me time to get us going." A voice replied from the elevator leading up to the cabin where everyone was.
"Foster!" Yuki happily exclaimed, going over to joyfully hug the cybernetically-enhanced Commander.
"Umm...hello...Who are you, an-aaaaa..." Foster was silenced mid-sentence as Yuki pressed her finger to his forehead, and details on the past 16 hours entered his mind. "OK...Yuki, right...?" He wondered after breaking out into a sweat from the download. "Next time, inform a brother when you jack into his mind and put memories in there."
"You got it, Commander. I think we're ready to go."
"Commander, I require your assistance in the cockpit before we take off." Brad announced over the intercom.
Foster quickly glared at Otto before leaving to the cockpit, Otto commenting "I believe he does not like me."
The Commander sat down in the chair, adjusting it from Itsu's size to his own. "What's up, Brad?"
"I need you to manually pilot us while I prepare the OC Drive for our departure."
"Why do you need to spin that thing up? We're going through the portal, like last time."
A diagram of the portal's location appeared, Bradbury utilizing an X-Ray scan of the castle. "Which is behind several different stone walls. I could blast a hole big enough for the ship to fit, but such an endeavor has a high chance of structurally compromising the entire fortress. Instead, I will utilize the Overload Cascade Drive to temporarily transport us through spacetime into the portal."
"Alright, that sounds more plasui-WHAT?!?"
"While I can observe the portal with my sensors, I cannot calculate its endpoint from this position, meaning that I cannot replicate the portal from outside the castle. Therefore, I will, for a very brief moment, place the Inch of Will inside of the lobby so it may pass through the portal"
"So where do I come into this crazy plan?"
"You shall ensure that the aforementioned plan succeeds. I will need to devote most of my processing power to the jump calculations to ensure no room for error. One wrong variable, and we could end up with part of the ship inside of the walls, or the ship materializing with half of it within the portal, leaving the other half to continue moving through to the other side."
"You really know how to make a man feel better. At least you're not showing us any simulations."
"I have found those to be reinforcing your decisions in a negative manner. Regardless, you must pilot the ship for a few minutes."
"Alright...doesn't seem too hard anyways..."
"Thank you, Commander. I am beginning calculations, now. I will inform you of when we are ready."
Foster started by closing the cargo bay door and checking over things before taking off. "This is your pilot, speaking." He announced over the intercom. "It is a beautiful day here in Camelot, but we are scheduled to be flying into a bunch of sh*t. I would suggest that you take a seat, keep your tray tables up, and your seats back in the full, upright position. Our in-flight movie today will be 'Bio-Dome' with Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin. And I hope you have a splendid time on Foster Air." He finally pulled back on the throttle, sending the ship rising into the air as its gravitic repulsors powered up and started working. Meanwhile, from the back of the ship, the engine thrusters started to emit small beams of various bright colors that started to build in length, frequency, and size. Foster gently pointed the nose of the ship down, and Bradbury finally proclaimed. "Calculations completed." The gravitic repulsors made a few slight adjustments before Bradbury announced. "Executing Overload Cascade in 3...2...1..."
The twin Ener-D reactors onboard the Inch of Will had been building to critical mass this entire time, and once Foster pushed both joysticks forward, they simultaneously erupted into a massive burst of white energy, what Dr. Fudo would call a "Zero Reverse", causing ripples to be seen in the air as the shockwaves bent spacetime and created a fissure in reality itself, a hole that closed itself back over as a second hole reopened inches from the portal Arthuria created. The ripples from the resulting shockwave briefly shook the castle while a silver-plated ship crossed the threshold and passed through the portal, making the exit aperture close back together.

Above the Night Side of the Sphere Forest of the Periphery:

"Normal spacetime resumed. Exit vectors calculated correctly. No distortions of reality detected." Bradbury announced, and if one was paying attention after suddenly being catapulted through a hole in the universe and back out again, only to enter ANOTHER hole in the universe, and pop out of that, they could sense a slight sense of pride.

"Yeah...about that...we're in space...and all I see is a dinky-ass little planet down below."

"Calculating...it appears the Overload Cascade caused a minor distortion in the portal."

"MINOR?!? You call MISSING THE PLANET WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON 'MINOR'?!?"

"On a stellar scale, yes."

"..." Foster realized that the intercom had been on the whole time since he turned it on back in Camelot. "Ladies and gentlemen, we appear to be experiencing a navigational error. We are resolving this as we speak. Please enjoy the view." Indeed, out of the repaired skylight of the primary cabin, a field of stars and a wispy band of a galaxy could be seen while Foster and Bradbury started to scan the small planet for any life signs as they settle into a more stable orbit.

Sector C-4, Night

Black Dynamite "Huh!"'d and "Hah!"'d, kicking and punching the air, defending himself from those who lacked sexy.  As he turned, he came across an ash white man.  He was completely bald, and was identified by a large red scar that covered him from head to toe.  He was shirtless, and nearly pant-less, wearing only a kilt over his loins.  This man.  This ash white, bald man.  He was attempting to understand the way of the sexy, but had not quite mastered it.  He was too. . . .ashy.

"Damn brother!  When's the last time you felt the natural feeling of knee skin?"

Kratos was baffled.  He rubbed his knees, looking down at them, then turning back to Black Dynamite.

"You are one to talk.  You remind me of a fly I caught once.  Except the fly was twice as cunning, and wasn't as greasy."

"That ain't grease playa," he said fluffing his afro.  "That's sheen and shine.  Keeps me lookin' sexy.  Something a honky wouldn't understand," Dynamite said chuckling.

"Honky?"

"You ain't even a honky.  You're a damn ghost.  Ya need some moistur--"

"AM a ghost!" Kratos raged, charging at Black Dynamite, pinning him to a tree.  Kratos held up the darker man with just his forearm, choking him.  Black Dynamite forced himself to talk.

"Now hold on brother," he said coughing.  "I was just messin' round with ya.  I can't judge a brother before I get to know 'em."

Kratos held his breath, trying to prevent himself from drawing his blade.  He didn't know what to make of Black Dynamite.  Was he a friend or was he foe?  Dynamite's jabs at Kratos were unintentional, but Kratos did not know this.  All he could continue to do was to dwell on was his past.  But Kratos had to let his past go to get a clear view of what the future held.  He let Black Dynamite down, who fell over in a slump.  Helping the darker man to his feet, Kratos analyzed him.

Black Dynamite was dressed as strangely as the others from the Counter Corps.  His leggings were elongated with a wide bottom, and his feet were completely covered, unlike Kratos who wore sandals.  These shoes that Black Dynamite wore were also elevated, and their bottoms were glass.  Inside of that glass was water, and several dead gold fish.  The strange man also wore what appeared to be a silk shirt, and a brown coat that was unable to close completely.  He had a very thick mustache and his hair stood rounded and matted on his head.  This was the most odd person yet.

"And what is your name, stranger?" Kratos asked at last, standing back.

Black Dynamite quickly whipped out his pistols, and taunted Kratos.  "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT SUCKA!  YOU DIDN'T WANT NONE OF BLACK DYNAMITE!  HOO!  HA!"

Kratos readied his fists again.  "Who are you!?"

Black Dynamite stopped waving his guns and held them pointing upright into the air, jeering at Kratos with a snarky, sexy smile.  "I just told you."

"You did not.  You said something of Black Dynamite."

"I am Black Dynamite."

"You are a person!  What is your name!?"

"Damn brother, you kinda thick in the head.  Might be all that ash--

Kratos glared at him, and quickly drew his blade again.

"Ehem.  I, the person, am named, Black Dynamite.  Mr. White man," he said firing two shots high into the air.  But for some unknown reason, Black Dynamite's bullets kept going.  And going.  And going.  It seemed as though, just as Black Dynamite had previously whipped his guns out, they became covered in sheen.  The sheen proceeded to seep into his guns, and slick his bullets up.  This gave the bullets incredible momentum, and they fired high into space.  They went so high, that back on the planet, Black Dynamite and Kratos both heard a metallic *THUNK!*, and looked up.  Not able to see too far into space, they assumed it was just a satellite, but who really knew what it was?  A ship of some kind maybe?  But who would be up there?

"Forgive my hostility, Black Dynamite.  I am Kratos.  You seem harmless," he said offering a handshake to Black Dynamite.  Dynamite put his pistols away and gladly accepted the hand shake.  That was until Kratos made Dynamite regret accepting it, squeezing as hard as he could, and causing Dynamite to squeal in pain.  "But if you cross the line with me again, I won't hesitate to kill you." Kratos said with a malicious smile.

Dynamite forced a grin, as Kratos let go.  "Eheh, yeah.  Yeah, uh.  You got it brother.  We just buddy buddy from now on."  Kratos nodded, standing back again.  "Damn aliens," Dynamite muttered under his breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?"

"Eek!"

fwlo2o.jpg

NIGHT-END [Edge of D2]

"Whoever, or whatever this LERNA is," Predaking yelled, still following the gust carrying the girl; "you sound rather proud of your victory. And you are correct, we cannot afford losing comrades in battle so shortly after our mission has begun."

After a moment of silent striding, the robot rose his mighty voice at the now closer girl again. "Whom exactly are we going to engage?"

As Predaking crossed over to C2, the signs of the battle were becoming apparent. The sound of clashing and of energy weapons, as well a constant shaking ground.

Kazuya (C4-Night)

Kazuya just watched Black Dynamite and the muscular, white-red man (?) whose name is apparently Kratos antics silently, while he withdrawn Pascal to prevent it from draining too much magnetite (it’s not that necessary to summon him right now though, since Kazuya is certain that both are a member of CC, especially Kratos, who he had caught a glimpse of him while being debriefed by Arturia). He actually tried to not laugh out loud from the scene that unfolded in front of him, yet the scene where Black D insulted Kratos broke his silence into a manic laughter, and both Black D and Kratos’s eyes were now looking at him.

“..Oops, sorry for that.

I guess this is my turn to introduce myself. My name is Kazuya, and I am a demon summoner fighting for Arturia’s side.”

Kazuya was kind of embarrassed by this turn of event, and proceeded to introduce himself to both. His attention was shifted to the white giant of a man with the red scars (?) covering his body. Kazuya could sense that something was not normal about that man.

“You are Kratos, correct? Your aura of inner strength is quite powerful; even I can say they are equal to or even stronger than some of high demons and gods that I have met before. I wonder if you are willing to tell me more about yourself.

Though, if you refuse to talk about it, then it’s fine, since we have a matter more important than that currently.”

Seeing what happened to Black Dynamite when Kratos offered him a handshake, Kazuya just smiled at him, and made a friendly gesture to indicate he had no intention to provoke or antagonize him.

“Also, just for precaution. Several hundred meters around that direction, (*Kazuya pointed the point where he was attacked) around one or two figures whose seemingly armed with a powerful force, attacked me, and now, they’re still at large. They can conceal themselves in the darkness of the forest with ease, and their attacks are quite devastating.

Eventhough I believe that Kratos here maybe has the ability to wipe the floor with them, you (*Kazuya pointed at Black Dynamite) should watch your ass carefully. Just saying.”

After finished speaking, Kazuya sighed. He couldn’t really trust them, even if they’re really from his side. Especially Kratos. Just by looking closely at Kratos, he looked like someone who would easily switched alignment, and Kazuya believed that he must prepare for such an occasion, by studying him as they fight together.

Tenshi (B7-Day)

At the first time of her life, Tenshi experienced the emotion known as worry and anxiety. Forced to hide beneath the trees she intentionally cut down to protect herself from the endless onslaught from “Aya Shameimaru” up above her, Tenshi was forced to rapidly find a window for her to strike “Aya” down once and for all.

Meanwhile, “Aya” was flying in circles above her, creating blades of wind to blast the area where Tenshi was potentially hiding, and when she caught a glimpse of her, she dived down at a ridiculously high speed at her, and quickly returned to her previous position when she failed.

“..Damn it. I won’t be able to do anything as long as I’m forced to hide here.

I can’t fight her in the open or in a place where the trees are still standing when she’s still up above, or else I’ll immediately be assaulted mercilessly. Her attack’s effect on me is not that severe, only capable of causing minor bruises, but she can pretty much attack me non-stop until I die from a thousand cuts.

…Curse her! Curse her and her ridiculous speed, making it harder for me to hit her! This was just easier in Gensokyo, as I can just easily fly too, so striking that smug crow in the face was easy.

Damn it! Why does she suddenly become this strong?

What makes matters worse, no targets here that I can strike for gathering enough energy to fire my own blasts at her without overexerting myself

..no targets

…no targets

…strike

…strike..

That’s it!”

Tenshi managed to get hit by the imaginary heavenly hammer of ideas, giving her an idea that had crossed her mind all these time due to how impractical it was.

Breathing deeper while focusing her entire mind, Tenshi pulled her Sword of Scarlet Perception from her skirt, and proceeded to cut open a vertical wound in her left arm. Her breathing managed to reduce the pain that she felt during the process. A menacing smile was etched to her face as orbs of scarlet energies created from all her temperaments appeared around her.

She then took her time to gather the orbs, but suddenly a blade of wind devastated her current hiding place, exposing her. Aya seemed to have noticed the red orbs, and after firing the wind blade, started to dive down at Tenshi, while her target seemed to be unfazed by Aya’s attack, and she just closed her eye and continued to gather the scarlet orbs, even as Aya grabbed her neck and started flying above really fast.

Around a thousand meters above ground, Tenshi opened her eye, and calmly placed her hand at Aya’s chest, and continued to materialize and resize the Scarlet Sword there, stabbing Aya right in her heart. Aya screamed, and let go of Tenshi’s neck, and Tenshi was barely hanging there, using her sword to prevent herself from falling back to the ground. Even with Aya’s angry attempts to remove Tenshi’s sword from her chest, Tenshi just smiled calmly as she spoke to the panicked Tengu.

“Hey Aya, I don’t know if it’s really you, due to your silence, but I remember about my desire to say something deep and meaningful to you when I finally defeated you back then in Gensokyo, since that’s my job application as a celestial.

Something about ‘If you think you’re free, then there’s no escape possible’. I think that koan applied to you, right? You kinda deserved it in my opinion.

Nah, just kidding. What I wanted to say back then is that I hate you, I hate you so much for your annoying newspaper filled with lies and the fact that your racks are bigger than mine.

So goodbye, and tell my greetings to the Yama!”

Tenshi then pulled the sword from Aya, and forced herself to fall down, but she still pointed her hand that hold her sword at Aya, whose angry expression was now mixed with terror and panic as she realized what Tenshi would do to her.

“Eat this! Scarlet Weather Rapture of All Creation!”

As she declared her spell card, a gigantic barrage of condensed scarlet bullets were fired from Tenshi’s sword, and the barrage continued to disintegrate Aya, leaving no trace of her, and keep going upwards, seemingly creating a scarlet pillar that continued into the space. The blast also greatly multiplied Tenshi’s fall speed, and when she hit the ground, she ended up creating a several meters deep hole at her impact site.

When her consciousness returned after the impact, she tried to move her body to no avail, so she waited for some time so her regeneration could kick in. An hour had passed, and Tenshi was finally able to remove herself from the hole. Tenshi decided that it would be best for her to sleep so her body could regenerate better. As she found a suitable place for her to rest, she realized that she had fallen far from her starting position; no signs of her deforestation were in the area around her. Feeling really tired, she decided to ignore this thought, and immediately fell asleep below a huge tree.

Sector C-4, Night

Kratos willingly acknowledged Kazuya's concerns, turning an eye to his attackers' possible positions.  They were a midst the shadows, but this was simply another obstacle.  Before acting rashly, he turned back to Black Dynamite and Kazuya.  "If they attacked you, then surely their comrades know of our position.  Kill them, and move quickly," he said producing the bow of Apollo.  Without warning, he fired six magical flaming arrows where Kazuya pointed, lightning up the darkness briefly and marking the location where the assailants were believed to have stood.  If they were there, they would have taken serious damage.  If they had fled, this crew was in trouble.  Black Dynamite followed suit, firing two heavy bullets at the exact same location.

Sector D-7, South Pole

He appeared silently at Isamy's side.  While he remained a puppet, he had two objectives:  protect Isamy at all costs, and find the Key.  Byakuya froze in place as he came to a knee, bowing before Isamy once more.  "What will you have me do my queen?" he asked patiently.  Though he was controlled, his mind still attempted to formulate it's own thoughts.  Occasionally, he could see his comrades in his mind's eyes, but was unaware to their conditions.  And this entire time, Senbonzakura was quaking in it's sheath.  Not out of fear, but out of rage.  Angry with it's owner, but still compliant.

Arthur (Using Drive with Eria) & MirageGaogamon - C2 Night

Arthur was sent flying by the shockwaves, but Obelisk had managed to catch him.

"You are small, human," Obelisk told him. "You would be better off simply allowing Me to destroy him. Take your pet and go."

"No!" Arthur shouted in protest. "I have to defeat him, once and for all!"

Obelisk laughed. "Such silly delusions." Obelisk slowly began to raise his arm, pulling his hand closer to his shoulder.

"Wait," Arthur started. "What are you doing?!"

"You and Eria will be of better use elsewhere. If your pet proves to be as annoying as you, I will do to him what I am doing to you."

"No!" Without another word, Arthur cast a Fire spell at Obelisk, but the Egyptian God simply ignored this, throwing Arthur over his shoulder, the young man screaming as he was sent flying.

"Arthur!" MirageGaogamon called out, but Ogudomon had charged at MirageGaogamon, avoiding the swing of claws before pressing a leg against MirageGaogamon's chest. However, the head on MirageGaogamon's armor opened up, as MirageGaogamon shouted "Full Moon Blaster!" The cannon pushed Ogudomon back, with Obelisk arriving to strike down on Ogudomon, pummeling the demonic Digimon into the ground. Obelisk kept his right hand on Ogudomon, but the beast bent all of its legs backwards, each one piercing Obelisk's rough skin. Obelisk raised his hand up again, charging Fist of Fate before punching Ogudomon into the ground. Obelisk's might created earthquakes that could be felt through the whole of the planetoid, but Ogudomon did not seem to be shaken by the this attack, even after Obelisk used yet another Fist of Fate, creating even more earthquakes.

The attacks continued endlessly, until finally, the spikes at the base of Ogudomon's legs extended, each one piercing through Obelisk's elbow. When the spikes were withdrawn, Obelisk's right arm was torn at the middle, causing his upper arm to fall to the ground, a loud, booming sound echoing throughout the forest as it crashed into the earth. Obelisk roared in pain, holding his arm at the wound, golden ichor dripping from it.

Ogudomon took the opportunity to stand back up on its hind legs, preparing to launch another shockwave, but a Double Crescent Mirage severed its leg furthest at the back, the central one on which it was standing, causing Ogudomon to stumble on the legs next to it. It's upper head turned around 180 degrees to look at MirageGaogamon, while its lower mouth continued to prepare its attack at Obelisk.

MirageGaogamon hovered before Ogudomon, gathering energy within his chest before launching another Full Moon Blaster point blank at Ogudomon's face. The blast scarred Ogudomon's face, but it convinced the beast to call forth its seven swords, all of which were launched at MirageGaogamon, but MirageGaogamon was fast, too fast for even Ogudomon, and with three blades on each claw, it had managed to take out three swords at a time before catching the seventh sword with his bare hand. The sword struggled to escape from MirageGaogamon's grasp, but MirageGaogamon crushed the sword within his hand.

"To think I have gained so much power in such a short time," MirageGaogamon remarked, dodging as Ogudomon threw small bursts of violet energy from its upper head. "I'm sorry, Arthur, but it's to me to take down the Super Demon Lord."

As Ogudomon's lower mouth fired its Catedral shockwave, Obelisk's voice boomed across the area. "YOU. WILL. PAY. FOR THAT." As Obelisk's remaining hand connected with Ogudomon, the monstrous Digimon began to exert dark energy over Obelisk. Obelisk bellowed in anger, but as he did, Ogudomon was managing to push back Obelisk. His skin began to turn pale, but the Egyptian God still would not falter as he struggled to keep fighting.

MirageGaogamon appeared above Ogudomon, calling out, "Double Crescent Mirage!", hitting Ogudomon and causing it to shriek, but the beast's lower mouth had managed to fire a shockwave that sent Obelisk to D1.

Obelisk stood up, preparing one more Fist of Fate, but just before he could hit Ogudomon, the attack instead was blocked by a red, translucent shield with the image of a pentagram at the center of it. Seven empty circles outline the barrier, and as Obelisk began to keep at it repeatedly, Ogudomon once again regrew a lost limb, while a new sword appear from each leg. The seven seals above each blade shined brightly before each one moved into an circle. The barrier drew in the light at the very center, and just before Obelisk was about to punch the barrier once again, a stream of dark energy fired from the pentagram, breaking through Obelisk's arm before enveloping the Egyptian God entirely. The blast curved into the air, exploding once it had run its course. Before Ogudomon stood Obelisk, his body turned completely to stone. Ogudomon swung one of its legs throwing Obelisk, shattering his petrified form, and utterly destroying the Egyptian God. With its most annoying opponent out of the way, Ogudomon turned to MirageGaogamon, ready to finish what it had started.

Night E5

It seemed as if all three members of Team Dorian had the same awesome daydream at the same time. They were all overly suspicious about this Madara character but it seems as if he didn't even make it through the portal that Isamy had laid out for them. Maybe she saw something somehow and rectified the situation before it could fully become a situation. Either way this only made life easier for Butlerok as it meant one less obstacle to deal with when going about his mission.

Speaking of which this forest weird. It was full of life yet not at the same time. The blatant stagnation of this place would probably be enough to drive a lesser man into the brink of Madness. Of course that was too late for Butler but still ambiance is important. Anyway, Butler found himself traversing the forest but he definitely could tell he was being followed. This was particularly odd because he wasn't holding back his madness aura anymore. Somehow whatever was following him was immune to being driven insane. There was only one thing to do though and that would be to turn around and face this creature.

When Butler did turn around he had to admit he was surprised. What was staring back at him appeared to be a ten year old girl who looked disturbingly out of place. She looked innocent, pure, and all around off putting to the Kishin. Butlerok raised an eyebrow when he little child pointed her finger at his head. That was when he felt it. He was slowly loosing control of his own body.

This girl here was somehow hacking his Mad Blood, which was even more strange because she didn't posses any Mad Blood herself. Butlerok could only grimace as the little girl proceeded to walk up to the massive man/Kishin. He knew instantly that known of his Black Blood techniques would work on her so he was just brought to his knees as she chuckled moving in closer. It seemed as if all was lost and it was going to go down unceremoniously. The little child came forth and the next thing that was heard was a loud gunshot.

From behind the girl was clearly brain matter or some kind of organ meat and one could clearly see the large hole in her head. Butlerok stood up and shrugged of what little control the girl had left and he simply put up the massive Desert Eagle pistol he always carries. Needless to say, he already figured out that he was fighitng an opponent tailor made to take him down the problem was that it was tailor made to capitalize on the Mad Blood and not the person creature that wielded it. He snickered has went back on about his business and resumed his search for the Key or Pathway to Origin. Though this did confirm his suspicions that someone else was out there manipulating events. It was best to be on guard. He thought to himself as he was walking further into the night (C5).

Archived