The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Camelot Mountain range, Camelot Mountain Rubble

Kratos would not have to search, for the cause of the eruption was heading to him. As his own rage died down, Blaze's own rage ignites, as does the rest of him as he walks towards Kratos.. "You jabroni! I was going to use that!" Blaze walks right up to Kratos, growling as he does. Provided Kratos remains unmoving, Blaze will come literally nose to nose with Kratos, his growling momentarily increasing in volume before he stops growling and speaks again. "Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've had a BATH? I COULDN'T GET THAT WHERE I WAS!" Blaze's rage increases. He NEEDED that Magma bath Dammit, and he is NOT happy that he's been robbed of it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"..."

Two young women walked an open field together, silent except for the wind that fluttered by.  The two were called Sharon Caile, another victim of the plague that is affecting the myriad universe.  Sharon was on guard - this world was pretty much a utopia compared to the ruined world she lived in, but there could be danger lurking anywhere. 

Some investigation is needed.

There was a castle in the distance, which seemed to be a good a spot to start as any.  Both bodies went on ahead, but the smaller one, 'Necra', ran off ahead first while the taller one 'Sharon', took her time with a leisurely walk.  She wanted to enjoy the change of scenery, after all.

In front of Camelot Castle

To Sharon Caile's surprise, there was gathering of... beings.  One was clearly a person, but the others... she had no idea.  One of the metal creatures seemed to take offense to one of the ones that looked like a cat, apparently called Ratchet. 'Sharon' walked up to the group but kept quiet, figuring that she shouldn't complicate things right now with announcing her presence.  Instead, she watched what was happening intently, waiting for things to quiet down before introducing herself and asking her questions.

'Necra', however, took the time to sneak past the group and enter the castle proper.  That was the plan.  Investigate the castle, and try to learn about the situation by speaking with the natives.  The castle felt like it could belong to a king, which seemed to pull at Sharon's memories as a thief; she always wanted to pilfer a castle once in her life.  Perhaps later - right now, she needed information.

"Huh, and I was just prepared for worse..." Aesir lowered his crossbow as he said this, "I am Aesir..."

That was about as far as he got with his introduction when of a sudden, the mechanical dragon that had turned... human? ...whatever it was suddenly decided to pick Ratchet up and try to interrogate him. Once again, Aesir raised his crossbow and pointed it at this machine's head, where he was aiming for last time.

"Release him this instant!" warned Aesir, "I do not take kindly to my allies being under threat!"

"Gates of Hell, huh?" Sarah mused, taking not of the directions... until she was asked if she had any ID on her, "Um... what is this... ID, you speak of?"

fwlo2o.jpg

The transformer realized that whatever or whoever this fake Ratchet was, it did not immediately pose a threat. But he only let go of the thing as another being raised a rather simplistic weapon and pointed it towards him with hostile intent. Getting up and slowly walking towards this new attacker, Predaking uderstood that those around him were attacking him because of his combative appearance. "I understand now that those around me are attacking me because of my combative appearance."

What? In case you haven't noticed, Hasbro Characters

"That said," he continued, still walking towards the smaller life form; "I have come, albeit seemingly involuntarily, in search of answers. I will not harm any living creature without a reason. Do yourself a favour, and keep your weapon down. It is to neither of our interests tha I fire mine."

Arthur

The Keyblade had guided Arthur to his fellow Keyblade wielder. He found Nero standing against a wall, looking lost in thought. He looked a few years younger than Arthur, and although Arthur was embarrassed by the thought of needing to ask someone that much younger for help, he had no choice. He approached Nero, simply saying, "Hey." He pointed his Keyblade at Nero's, adding, "So I guess this whole Keyblade thing is a big deal, right? You were on Sora's team in LERNA's Barrier. But Sora… LERNA got to him. Looks like the Counter Corps has just you and me to rely on, at least when it comes to Keyblades. I figured it'd be for the best if you and I helped each other train."

MachGaogamon

MachGaogamon arrived on the scene with the group surrounding Predaking. Being the closest thing in size to the machine, MachGaogamon felt he could be more intimidating than the smaller fighters. However, since Predaking had to have been on the side of the Counter Corps in order to be here, MachGaogamon opted not to start punching him in the face, especially since no one else was attacking each other.

Having heard Predaking saying that he was seeking answers, MachGaogamon took it upon himself to give them. "You are in a place known as Camelot, the inner world of King Arthuria. The reason you are here is because Arthuria has asked you to join the Counter Corps in order to save this world. This place is simply our headquarters, and we are awaiting his orders, while also talking the time to familiarize ourselves with our fellow corpsmen." MachGaogamon extended his hand out to Predaking. "I myself am named MachGaogamon."

Eria

This man had a point, but if the Gods were wary of this man, so too was Eria. However, he had a curious interest in Itsu, while he was carrying another girl. Apparently, this girl had appeared when one of the Divine had cast a spell on Itsu back when she was Thermopylae. "The girl your carrying, she's Itsu's other 'half', right? Why do you need her? I can look out for her, and we'll go with you when you look at Itsu. I don't know who's keeping you in check, but if you're so proud about who you are, I'd rather not trust you around any of my allies until you tell us who that us. Is it Arthuria? Or someone else?"

Xansvita (w/ Gogiga)

Xansvita and his new servant continued to wander around the castle, with Gogiga having little regard for his wings scraping against the walls.

"Tell me, master," Gogiga said. "What is it that you seek?"

Xansvita laughed, the sound his many voices piling over each other. "We wish to make the world beautiful."

"Pardon me, but who is this 'we' you keep referring to?"

Xansvita paused, pointing his chest. "We were formed from countless hearts residing in one body. Our former master, LERNA, allowed us to live in harmony as one being."

Gogiga nodded, seemingly satisfied with this answer. "I see. Then what shall we see in this beautiful world?"

"Why tell you when we can simply show you? Now then, Isamy will no doubt call upon our presence soon. We must hurry."

Gogiga paused. "Does this 'we' include me?"

Xansvita sighed. "Yes. Now run along."

As they continued onwards, they eventually found themselves face to face with a large, red dragon. Xansvita commanded Gogiga to stay still, as Xansvita could not recognize this creature from Sora's memories. "Well met, beast. And you are?"

Ratchet and Clank, Camelot

"You could not possibly be Ratchet! What would an autobot medic be doing in a place like this! And in a minute, anthropomorphous shape like that one as well!" Predaking lunged to grab the creature by its clothing. "Tell me who you really are."

"GYAHH!" Ratchet gasped out as Predaking picked him up by the back of his shirt collar, hoisting him up into the air. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN, YOU SONUVA--!"

"Fellow mechanoid," Clank spoke, trying to reason with Preadking, "I assure you that this is not the "Ratchet" that you are acquainted with."

"Y'know, to be fair, though," Ratchet replied as he tried to free himself from Predaking's grip, ""Ratchet" isn't exactly all that common of a name, now, is it?"  Granted, he didn't wish to be reminded of what was once said to him by Percival Tachyon....

Regardless, Predaking seemed to have grown disinterested with Ratchet, especially since Aesir had gotten defensive over Predaking's recent act.  Ratchet screamed a bit as he was finally let go of, only stopping when Clank, with a sigh, deployed his Heli-Pack to slow their descent toward the ground.  With a slightly embarrassed chuckle over having forgotten about Clank's Heli-Pack, Ratchet quickly regained his composure as he addressed Predaking, "Right, I dunno who this other "Ratchet" you're referring to is, but like my pal said, I am not him, nor any kind of... ... whatever-you-are.  I'm what's called a "lombax", and... ... ... well, that's really all I can say at the moment," he added with a shrug.

Alexander Abernathy, right outside the Inch of Will

"... what the fu... ... ...."

What Alexander and Company had walked in on was... rather bizarre, to say the least: a "tribe" of women in the middle of enacting a "ritual sacrifice" had congregated outside the Inch of Will, with Umbris and Samuel bound in chains and suspended over a pool of bubbling... why does it smell like baby oil?

Perplexed and curious about all of this, Alexander approached two young teenage girls who seemed to have been part of the mob.  "Umm, excuse me, but, uhh," Alexander asked, "what exactly is happening here?"

"Huh?  Haven't you heard?" said the short-haired one in a heavy Kansai-ben accent. "These two perverts were running around trying to snatch women's clothing!"

"... I'm sorry, WHAT?!"

"'Tis the truth," replied the longer-haired French girl.  "We have just apprehended them in the act, and are now prepared to be rid of these two--"

"Yeah, hold that thought," Alex interrupted as he turned his attention to Umbris.  "Umbris!  What the hell did you do?!" the lombax shouted over the chatter of the mob.

"They've got it all wrong!" the Neo-Spacian yelled in protest, prompting the mob to boo him and throw random articles of trash at him and the wolf-man.  "Honest!  It was just a big misunderstanding!!"

"What have I told you about turning a group of women into a horde of man-hating She-Devils?"

"... uh... nothing?"

"... ... ... huh, thought I would have by now."  Shrugging it off, Alexander attempted to pacify the crowd.  "Everyone, please listen!  This all really was just a giant misunderstanding--"  A forced pause as a fish (?!) was thrown into Alexander's face.  

"Hey!" Kokonoe howled out, having taken offense to Alex's "She-Devil" comment.  "We're the victims here, Alex!  Now butt out before we decide to do something worse.  Maybe something involving your [[iNFERNO DIVIDER!!]]."

"... right."  Tossing the fish aside, he continued, "Look, he and Samuel were just trying to help Izumi recover from her transmogrification into Thermopylae.  Whatever damage they had caused in the meantime was not... entirely ((brief glance over to Umbris and Samuel))... their intent.  I merely ask that you find it in your hearts to forgive them, and to not subject them to second- or third-degree burns via scalding baby-oil."

"... alright, have it your way," Kokonoe shrugged.  "C'mon girls, party's over.  Fiona, cut 'em loose."

With a pull of a lever, the wolf-man and the Neo-Spacian were dropped safely, yet roughly, onto the ground.  And just as suddenly as they were formed, the mob of women almost immediately dispersed, returning to their original business.

Heaving an exhausted sigh, Alexander approached the two sprawled out on the ground.  "Now, I don't know exactly what happened here--"

"In that case," Kokonoe replied, appearing suddenly behind the lombax as she handed him a folder, "you may wanna read that.  A list of all the offenses they've been charged with.  Should explain everything."

"... like I actually wanted to know in the first place," Alexander groaned as Kokonoe left once more.  "Seriously, you two," he said to Umbris and Mr. Hainz, "why did it have to come to that?"

"Ask Sam," Umbris bluntly replied.

"Wank off," growled Samuel.

Giving a brief growl to the two, Alexander heaved a sigh for the third time.  "Look, just as long as Izumi has been freed from Thermopylae's shell, that's all that matters. Let's go." With that, Alexander lead the way into the Inch of Will.

fwlo2o.jpg

tumblr_inline_mur4ndJdtS1r5eczw.gif

A creature about Predaking's own size was now around him as well. He seemed to have attracted quite a lot of attention. "I seem to have attracted quite a lot of attention."

This new beast seemed to know about this place and its inner workings. As he told the predacon about King Arthuria, a stain of primal pride surged in him. He repressed it; surely this other King was in no way going to challenge him for anything. He was surely the one who brought him here. Then... "Aha! So it is a world as I suspected. But if protecting this world is the only reason why all of us have been gathered here, then I have been tricked!"

The robot took two heavy steps towards the big wolf-man, ignoring the one who had up to this point been pointing an absolutely inoffensive-looking weapon at him. "My name, is Predaking. I came here looking for the remains of my brethren, in order to restore them! If I cannot accomplish that here, then my place is elsewhere. Tell me where I can find this King. The protection of life in this planet is not irrelevant to me, but my kind come first. Once I have found them, I will return to help you."

"Well then, Predaking," MachGaogamon said. "I will be happy to lead you to Arthuria, but you must understand, it isn't just this inner world that must be saved. The Counter Corps was founded in order to save all worlds, all universes. The Divine want to reshape multiverse as they so desire, rather than preserving it. You have not been tricked, though. For all we know, your people could have been taken from you by some powerful monster or calamity that befell your world. However, the Counter Corps exists to change that. To help you save your world. There is a place, known as the Door of Origin, and with it, we will be able to save your world as well, your brethren included. I'm sorry, and while you may not like it, helping us is the best… no, it is the only way for you to save your kind. I know you might not wish to hear this, but it is the truth. That must be why Arthuria chose you, Predaking. You are the one who will bring your universe back from the brink of destruction. Trust me, Predaking. You can count on us."

Camelot Mountain's Rubble

Another arrogant humanoid.  Kratos ignored it completely and brushed it away.  There was no need to entertain the ignorant.  He had more important things to contemplate.  The combination of Sparta's Rage and the Blade of Olympus was enough satisfaction for him that he began to wonder when he would need to use it next.  But this time, he would not have to sacrificial so much strength by expending previous magics.  He had to know the maximum potential of his greatest weapons.  But if that were the case, he would need a bigger mountain.

He turned his back to the humanoid and walked away further from Camelot.  Surely at the ends of the forest there were more mountains.  Or perhaps even a mass of mountains that would truly measure his strength.  It would take him at least two days to get the answers he sought.  This was enough time to rest, recover full magic usage, and guess how long it would be before the the others in Camelot killed each other.  Rampaging machines, self absorbed warriors, and poorly committed humanoids.  At this rate, he would go off on his own.  No need to protect those who seek their own destruction.

Aesir slung his crossbow back over his shoulder, if only because he got what he wanted. Still, something in his mind told him not to trust this Predaking... not yet anyway. While Predaking was talking to another Counter Corp member, Aesir walked over to Ratchet, who had seemed to save himself from a hard fall made via being tossed aside... although Clank would've been the one to save him by the looks of it.

"Are you two alright?" asked Aesir, "And what did that thing want from you, if you don't mind me asking?"

​Meanwhile, Sarah was still contemplating about checking out this "Gates of Hell", when all of a sudden she heard what sounded like a mob of women. Her interests in this sound piqued at this point, but by the time Sarah arrived at the scene, only Alexander, Umbris and Samuel had remained. Sarah highly didn't approve of this.

"Alright, just what the funk's going on?!" she exclaimed, unable to take it any more, "There was a mob, and now it decides to funk off before I can funking get there!"

Viligance, Isamy's Castle

"Sayer, you..." Viligance muttered, as if wanting to say something, but ultimately decided against it.

It appeared as though he was in thought, however, even if Sayer were the greatest of telepathic mind readers, he would never be able to penetrate that almighty barrier shielding the armored knight's mind. Finally, having come to a sort of conclusion, he gripped the sword attached to his waist and drew it confidently, before...unsheathing the blade?

The metal shell clattering against the ground, it revealed that the heavy European blade was actually a much thinner black katana, and a very familiar one at that. Or at least, somewhat familiar, depending on how much Sayer remembered his original timeline and the events that led up to Archetype Earth's ultimate defeat.

"I see now."

Also, if Sayer were very perceptive, he may sense a menacing grin behind that dark helmet...but that was impossible, wasn't it? Viligance was an automated suit of armor. That was all he was. If it were to be opened, it would be empty.

"Perhaps, even after all the trouble you and your daughter caused me, you turned out to be of some use after all." He remarked in a dark voice, and turned to face the man directly. "Very well, then prepare these... R.O.Ds, for me. I alone shall enter Camelot and disable the Counter Guardian in such a way that a replacement cannot come. This is not a feat you can accomplish."

Gripping his sword, a long gash quickly formed on the wall, and he casually swung the sword casually against it- wait, that order was wrong. But, it happened. The cut came before the swing, as if cause and effect had been reversed.

"You are free to either come along with me, or to join the Divine in their next mission. Lady Isamy herself will be heading out, so if you believe that to be more interesting, then go with her instead. It is your choice, Sayer."

???????, ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ?????????

The Reyvateil shook her head with a short sigh, and turned around to face the white-clad man. "Your aid and observation are both very much appreciated. However, what you claim to be flaws will be filled in by the two sides themselves. They shall not pass, as there are no mistakes in my design. If you were to observe what we've accomplished thus far and consider that this was all determined within a matter of hours, would you too not be impressed?"

Then, taking a few steps back with both of her cybernetic arms out wide, Ophelia closed her eyes as if to worship the gigantic forest that was all around them, and then opened them again to look at the two entities before her.

"Madara Uchiha. Sykes Huageras. I acknowledge the both of you to be, in this vast multiverse, mighty beyond belief. Your ideals are your own, and neither of you pursue a dream that is as childish in form as it is in concept. Because of these facts I chose you. From here on out, you must use your own strengths, and once you have, you shall be granted 'it'."

Once she had finished speaking, she turned towards Madara. "With that said, would you like to return to the Divine and enter amongst their numbers? Or would you prefer to remain here and face them as a full opponent?"

Arthuria, Camelot

-Several Hours Ago-

"I accept." Arthuria spoke without hesitation, placing the orb on the balcony edge as she turned to face them. While somewhat surprised by the sudden appearances of the two warriors Richard and Tsunugai, she didn't let it affect her and continued on. "After the losses we've had to suffer, the Counter Corps need all the help they can get. I fully appreciate what the two of you have done in acting against the Divine."

Present Time

"MachGaogamon, I am not a king, but a former king. You could say that I was never king. And Predaking, I am afraid you are mistaken, for Camelot is not a planet."

Walking towards the group without the fur-lined cape he had previously worn, something about Arthuria seemed a bit feminine as he approached, but perhaps it was only the mannerisms of Brittanians many years ago. As he stopped before them, the dark orb they'd obtained from the Desert Seth was held firmly in one hand, though whether or not its secrets had been unlocked had yet to be determined.

"Camelot is a reality marble. In other words, you could say that it's the reflection of my inner world. This is a place completely cut off from the multiverse, and due to my nature as a Counter Guardian, it cannot be accessed by Isamy through any means." The former king explained, and turned his back towards the predacon. "You should have waited for me to explain first, and so should have all the others, but no matter. I have a better way of explaining."

Then, taking a step back, he traced a symbol into the orb and it reacted instantaneously. Through an unknown, magical rune, Predaking - as well as Kratos, 'Sharon'/'Necra', Otto, and any other newcomers who hadn't taken the time to listen to him - were suddenly pulled into a singular 'point'...

...and afterwards found themselves drawn into an entirely blank world. 

It was a bleek, blank world. One where the floor and the sky was white, where there was nothing, and the only way to distinguish between the two was by their own shadows. Apart from that, there was nothing that went on for all eternity, and if nothing were to happen, then they could be here for all eternity. But of course, there was no way that Arthuria would do such a thing, and a few seconds later he descended from the skies and landed on the ground. When he opened his mouth and spoke, it echoed out throughout the whole world.

"We are now in an inner layer of Camelot. Here, I will explain to you all exactly why you are here, and once I am done, I will offer the choice none of you answered properly. That is, the choice to become a member of the Counter Corps."

With that, he let his form fade away, as his rather high if determined voice continued to go on and explain everything that was happening.

[spoiler=If you really want to hear the plot again]

"The multiverse isn't as it should be.

For a while now, strange occurrences have been going on in the fabric of time and space. I'm sure you've noticed them.

Key items from universes, be they magical artifacts or advanced technological weapons, have suddenly vanished into thin air, and I suspect they've been stolen.

The forces of magic are acting unpredictably, time travel no longer brings individuals to where they wish to go, and teleportation has become impossible for reasons inexplicable.  Thus, the beings that would normally come to the rescue, such as the Time Lords and the Neighborhood Watch, have been unable to interfere thus far.

But most importantly, events that should've happened have been reversed and replaced with apocalyptic scenarios that had otherwise been prevented. Once a world falls into disarray, time itself starts collapsing around its universe.

The one responsible for this is an emerald-haired time sorceress called Isamy Maximus, who has begun to tamper with time and space itself in search of a 'key' - the key to the "Door of Origin". When it is opened, it is said that the one who gains access to it shall be able to overwrite the entire multiverse and shape it in their own image.

Only I stand in her way. My name is Arthuria Pendragon, and I am a Counter Guardian, whose sole duty is to function as a hero to save the multiverse whenever it is threatened. However, as my predecessor realized, the threat we face is a being beyond even our power alone.

That is why I have traveled from universe to universe, saving only the individuals I'm capable of - people whose memories retain that of their original timelines. This was originally Emiya's idea, and by bringing you all into a reality marble so the time sorceress wouldn't be able to reach you, the Counter Corps was formed; a team whose main goal is to put an end to her schemes and save the multiverse before it's too late.

However, the Corps discovered during their first mission that Isamy had realized this, and had since begun also collecting individuals from different worlds, luring them over to her side by promising them a chance to ‘rewrite the fate of their own universe' using the power of the Door, ultimately forming a team she calls the Divine.

During their second mission, they successfully obtained what could be called as the 'map' to the Key of Origin, but my predecessor Emiya perished during it, which is why I've had to replace him.

Now that you know, I ask of you; will you join us? If not, then do not hesitate to say so, and I shall return you.

However, if you agree to join, then how far are you willing to go?

If what you desire is to save your world,

and to save all reality,

if you are willing to bear that burden, then put your life on the line...and follow me. To victory!"

Once it was over, and once they replied, they were returned to their original positions either in Camelot...or in their original world, had they made such a choice.

Meanwhile on the outside, while all the new members were being briefed, it looked as though Arthuria had simply zapped Predaking into thin air, and without an explanation he disappeared again, reappearing elsewhere in Camelot.

This time, the Counter Guardian reappeared by Lydia, and observed her frustrated cries for a moment. There was something ironic about it, considering that she was crying against what was once the magnificent home of the Lady of the Lake, a home that ended up in its stained, depressing state due to the mistakes he'd made in the past and his refusal to become a king. Once the magical girl was too tired to do anything, he decided to speak out.

"Lydia of the Dizaster-Nine. Your deed in defeating LERNA, having overcome her when all seemed hopeless, has been recorded in the Throne of Heroes. It is true that many died in the process, and I know what it feels like," his gaze looked towards the wall, wherein the names of all those that had perished were inscribed, "But you do them a disservice by being here. If you don't want their deaths to be in vain, then fight."

Turning around, he let the fur cape materialize around his back, his crown shining as it did so.

"Prepare yourself. The Sphere Forest of the Periphery awaits."

After enough time had passed, the Counter Guardian - now standing in front of the gigantic castle door - pulled out her blazingly-golden sword and stabbed it into the orb, before sending out an absolutely huge pillar of light that soared high up into the sky, seemingly piercing the heavens and clearing away the clouds to temporarily make way for a beautiful blue sky. With it came a loud ringing, making it so that it was practically impossible in the realm to ignore.

You must've all seen that beam of light, yes? Arthuria asked the entire Counter Corps telepathically, with a firm tone that allowed for no jokes to be made. Come to the castle lobby once you have prepared, as we shall be heading out shortly. This time, everything depends on our success, as the Key of Origin is on the line.

Isamy's Castle

The immortal sorceress opened her eyes, after having been sitting in the emerald throne for twelve hours without a single movement. There was nothing more left for her but to go and take the Key of Origin. As she stood up and prepared to generate a conceptual pathway towards her destination, a thought crossed her mind - what about the Divine? Should she just leave them there? Seeing as how she herself was going and her power alone was more than sufficient enough to pave the way towards victory, why would she need the aid of various random warriors to help her out?

After mumbling to herself for a bit, she finally decided that she might as well. Not bothering to call Viligance, she withdrew her scythe of dark matter and sent out a telepathic message of her own.

Good evening, Divine, she greeted softly- COME TO THE THRONE ROOM RIGHT NOW, AND FAST. WE'RE HEADING OUT IN ONE MINUTE.

The Singular Point

Kratos was whisked away from his stroll and pulled before Arthuria, who explained precisely what he had needed to know.  After gathering his thoughts, he decided that the safest, most sensible route to returning his home to normal would be to work with the Counter Corps.  Although he still had many things to accomplish, he would use their travel time to rest and train his mental status and emotional status.  His ultimate goal was to return his own universe to normal, so he would power through monogamous Counter Corp and aid them on their journey.  But first he needed to recover.  After being returned to the mountain rubble, he heard an intense ringing, and then a message was relayed into his head.

Without hesitation, he pushed back past the humanoid that attempted to erupt the mountain and exploded towards the pillar of light near Camelot Castle.

???????, ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ?????????

Madara wasted no time in his reply.  Knowledge was the greatest tool in war, and it was an irreplaceable, priceless weapon.  Because the Divine were ignorant to their schemes, the best tactic would be to infiltrate their ranks and gain knowledge of their abilities, while growing in strength regardless.  With Ophelia's and Sykes' being as cunning as they were, they would succeed without chance of failure.  And so, he made his decision.

"With that said, would you like to return to the Divine and enter amongst their numbers? Or would you prefer to remain here and face them as a full opponent?"

"Break their ranks.  I will infiltrate them and suck the life from their being.  They are feeble, and breaking them will be quite easy," he mused.

Richard and Tsunugai were glad to be accepted. They now had a chance to do what they now know is right. And when they walked over to the edge of the balcony, he saw the majority of the new members, including...PredaKing? Something was not right here. However, that was not to say he couldn't be trusted. After some time passes and the two returned to the bottom of the castle, they noticed two individuals that Richard had come to know after some time. "Maxwell, Kurai, good to see you again!" said Richard, shaking both of the oddly-appearing warriors' hands. The other two didn't speak, but smiled and gave a nod at the thought of fighting with another fellow Multiverse agent.

Maxwell had wondered about the constant ruckus outside, but he thought that it wasn't that important. Then the 4 saw the pillar of light. They all proceeded to the lobby to await Arthuria's orders. However, Maxwell seemed a little bit confused. Due to the screw-up in the use of magic, he'll be lucky to even be able to hold using Super Kaioken for long. But that didn't matter. He was strong enough that being a Super Saiyan most likely is unneeded. But that'll be proven on the battlefield. Richard wondered as to how his Redemption mode could still be used to its known extent even with what is being affected in regards to magic. But maybe it's something he shouldn't need to worry about.

Regardless, the 4 awaited for what Arthuria had in store for them...

Camelot Mountain Rubble
Blaze had strode towards Kratos, fully intent on confronting him, but before he could reach him, everyone had been taken a a single point, and the situation explained to them. So it was this Arthuria that had tried to speak with him before, was it? Blaze mused to himself of his own foolishness, one that was borne of fear. Had he fought instead of running, he would have found himself and ally and a purpose. Instead, he had fled, staining his honor in the process. He had chosen to live his life with honor, and in a single moment, he had tranished that honor, stained it's purity with his cowardice without a second thought. He would not make the same mistake again. "For the sake of my world, I swear on my honor that I will fight!" He swears on his honor...his tarnished honor. While he speaks with conviction, Blaze's own words sounded hollow to him. When he and Kratos were returned, Kratos brushed past him to leap towards Camelot Castle. Burning brightly, Blaze jumps after Kratos, firing a steady stream of fire from his hands and feet to propel him through the sky and keep pace with Kratos, remaining silent, his quarrel with him forgotten.

The Singular Point
Clerano listened quietly to everything Aurthuria has to say. While others vocalized their resolve, he simply gave a nod of assent. He did not feel the need to speak. He knew what needed to be done, and he would do what was needed. For the first time since the end of the warring years on his world, Clerano had no questions. The path before him was clear. Once everyone had been sent back to their locations and Aurthuria had called for them, he flew to the castle lobby as asked, ready for what was t come.

Camelot Outskirts, an hour ago

-Kazuya-

After Arturia warped him out of the dungeon, Kazuya found himself in an unfamiliar mountain area, and from where he was standing, he could see a castle far away in the horizon. He quickly deduced that this must be the kingdom of his savior, Arturia.

Kazuya realized that he might have to reach the castle to meet with Arturia, but before that Kazuya decided to do a quick overview of his current situation. Apparently, he was fully healed during his trip into the place, and his equipments and items were mostly intact. He then decided to fire up his COMP, and he felt something was very wrong.

The records of all demons stored inside his device was gone, except for his trusted companion, Pascal. He examined the device carefully, trying to find the thing that went broke, and wondering about what could have erased all his other demons. After a while of meaningless tinkering, he decided to stop, and focus on the current, most important matter. Mainly, how to reach the castle, without attracting needless adversaries, like the flying figure that he saw wandering near the castle.

That apparently was quite an unneeded action though, since as soon as he decided to move from his current place, Kazuya was immediately transported into somewhere else, somewhere that felt really different from the previous scenery.

Singularity Point

-Kazuya-

Kazuya found himself in a bleak, featureles realm, along with several unfamiliar figures. And in one spot, in what seemed to be the center of the realm, the familiar figure of Arturia stood calmly. The young(?) king then started a speech, a speech about
the reason why everyone was gathered there, and with that, he let his form fade away, as his rather high if determined voice continued to go on and explain everything that was happening.

When the speech is over, Arturia asked about everyone's willingness to participate. Kazuya was not quite the fan of the idea of being a cosmic plaything at first, but he then realized that Isamy's defeat would remove yet another being that tampered with humanity uncaringly, so he accepted Arturia's offer by nodding his head, now having his whole heart fully in agreement with it.

The next thing he knew, he suddenly reappeared in the very place where he was planning to go to the castle before bing warped into the blank realm. After some moments of confusion, Kazuya received a telepathic message from Arturia, and a pillar of light appeared in front of the faraway castle.

Realizing he had not much time left, Kazuya summoned Pascal, and immediately rode the blue-gray wolf creature into the castle, ignoring everything else on his way there.

|_)Resolute Lydia(_|

Lydia shook her head slowly as the new Counter Corp pontificated, and simply vanished without a trace. "It's not that... it never was. This wall is to remember those who gave their lives for their dreams. And my pain, I chose to take her burden instead. It seemed so simple to let her vanish, and yet, I can't help but feel as if a part of me went with her. I inherently knew everything about her once I took control of the Barrier. I stole her ability to analyze everyone on a metaphysical scale and used it on her as well as those who died. I knew her pain, I accepted it, and now I'm trying to bury it. The disservice here is that I chose to do nothing but accept the outcome, rather than trying to change or alter it. Really, was I no better than a Divine for doing that?"

The question hung in the air for a moment, until she found the strength to stand. She dusted the collected dirt from her legs as Cuestick returned to her hand. She dipped the tip of the staff into the turbid waters and muttered "Aqua Vitae".

A shimmering light extended from the entry point, and continued to spread as the staff was removed. Spreading out from the point of the staff was pure, clean water. Arthuria can keep his mistakes if he wants, but he shouldn't take them out on everything around him.

The winds carried Lydia towards the castle as the lake healed, becoming the only purity in the dead forest.

|_)Counter Corps Together(_|

Ivankov (now male again) & Lydia congregated amongst those who answered Arthuria's call. Ivankov was waiting patiently, but lydia was looking at the ground, refusing eye contact with anyone.

|_)Red, the Arisen(_|

It would appear another Divine enjoyed a stroll as much as Red did, but this one had a disgusting aroma around him. The taint of darkness, and despair. Whatever this creature was, it most likely was not anything that resembled what it used to be; unless it was always like this, in which case it was a horrible little abomination of evils. Red eyed him carefully, but his grip tightened noticeably as the other creature was examined. It appeared reptilian, but possessed bio-mechanics not seen since the Professor aided Red in roboticizing the Gnorc armies. Granted, it was simply a change from flesh to machinery and not whatever bizzare union of flesh and machinery this was.

Red couldn't help feel a little insulted by how this lizard attempted to hard to mimic a dragon; it was a little tragic when you think about it. "Who I am probably won't concern you... err uh, fellow Divine (I suppose?) No, not at all. Now then, if you wouldn't mind?" he said, sweeping his hand to indicate he wished to pass.

Both Xans and Gogiga showed quite well that they had no interest in allowing him to do so. He rolled his yellow eyes at the notion, and gently tapped his staff intot he ground. A burst of smoke surrounded him, and he was gone... for about two seconds as the same smoke cauldron billowed out from behind the duo, and Red casually walked off, following the summons Isamy had just given out.

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram(_|

Frankram was feeling quite well refreshed, though to be honest he did somewhat feel bad about how the outfit he designed for that rather lovely winter dove only lasted a short while. Mores the pity he supposed as Isamy gave her orders. Having done this twice already, he followed the same pathways as before.

|_)United Divinity(_|

Frankram had chosen a comfy position by the wall while waiting for Isamy's next speech. She was always fairly entertaining when she did so, and that gothic lolita outfit was so ~moe~.

Red on the other hand, was keeping as far back as he could. He held little interest towards the other Divine; choosing instead to keep firm eyes on Isamy. She was very untrustworthy, oh yes, very untrustworthy indeed.

Chandra

Although she'd listened to Arturia the first time he'd explained their mission to her, as one of the newcomers she still got pulled into the Singularity Point, vanishing from her place on the rooftop as she did. "I chose to follow this path already, and I haven't changed my mind. I'll fight proudly as a member of the Counter Corps against those seeking to modify the world to their own goals." After returning to her previous position back on the rooftop battlements, when the telepathic message got sent out, she jumped up onto the ledge, the beam of light nearly directly in front of her, and jumped off it. As she fell, Chandra gathered up some fire in her hands, bringing them forward as she got close to send a burst of fire into the ground in front of her. The resulting explosion and shockwave was enough to reduce her momentum, allowing her to land safely and walk the short distance into the lobby they were assembling.

Darcy

Hearing the call from Isamy in her meditation, she checked the state of her magic, glad to see it nearly full again, and came out of her meditative state. After leaving the room, she quickly made her way down to the throne room, arriving before just about everyone else. Standing around, she waited for the rest of the Divine to arrive so they could get on with the next mission.

Ayame

As the call came in, Ayame emerged from her own trance, the fragmented memories sorted and magical core stable once more. Leaving the room now, she followed the path of the call, trying to find her way down quickly enough to make it in time for the mission. In the throne room, she found the group still just starting to assemble as she moved near a corner ready for the next battle.

fwlo2o.jpg

"Wh-what is happening?" The predacon stumbled back as a human dressed as a king- the so-called king this Gaogamon mentioned- appeared before the recruits. He wanted to question him as he had previously the others, but he was given no time. His optics went blank for an instant and then all he saw was nothing. And the others around him.

There it was again, this Arthuria. But his figure was quick to vanish, and Predaking stood in disbelief. This was unreal. Completely unexplainable.

And still even though his body was gone, his voice went on. It explained, slowly but uninterrupted, what he had seen up to this point. "Not a planet... but a different reality? We are in your mind then. A cyberlink? Doubtful, if this is the mind of a human.

If what you speak of is indeed true, and the entire universe is at stake in this war, then you have my claws and wings. I shall fight, for my brethren and the universe!"

Soon they were back near the gates of the castle in the small stone fortification. Checking that the others present in that pocket of this mind of Arthuria's were also present, he made his way to the castle with a confident, heavy stride. "We must hurry now, for the good of our worlds," he spoke as he walked.

Outside of the Inch of Will:

Otto returned from being displaced to finally answer Eria. "As you can tell, I am a Dark Signer. I am bound to an Earthbound Immortal, a primal dark god. Through my god, as well as a special phylactery that Mistress Victoria crafted for me, I control immense power. However, the slightest deviation from her orders will result in the phylactery self-destructing, rendering me vulnerable to many an ailment. Does that answer your question? Now, I must bring Fraulein Fudo inside to reunite with her sister."

Onboard the Inch of Will:

Otto proceeded to go inside, and head upstairs to the upper section where Izumi rested. "Mein Gott...It is worse than I feared. Itsu Fudo has been split back into her original components."

"And we do not have much time to prepare for this next engagement." Bradbury replied.

"Is there any way that we can get them back to working order?"
"Scanning...scanning...for Yuki, she is closer to consciousness. In fact, she merely appears to be sleeping. However, for Izumi, I once more recommend the package down below."

Isamy's Castle: The Throne Room

The three members of team new Dorian: Butlerok, Radamanthys, and Dorian where flying through the castle at amazing speed. They weren't taking any time to admire how good the Divine had it as they were trying to reach Isamy to inform her of the likely treachery that Madara was up to. Of course that wasn't everyone's exact thought it just happened to be the one thing that all of the thoughts had in common. Radamanthys just wanted Isamy to locate the mysterious figure so Radamanthys could personally go punch his face in. Eventually they each received the mental message to gather at the Throne Room. This wasn't good. This announcement made it seem  that plans were all ready in motion and it might be to late to actually be of some assistance. Dorian assumed that Isamy was probably smart enough to actually predict something like possible treason was going to happen though. How could she not? She had recruited some of the most powerful psychos throughout the multiverse to rally be behind her. Clearly someone was going to make an attempt on her at some point. 

The three eventually made it to the Throne Room. Low and behold they were among the first ones actually there. Maybe it was because they got some kind of head start either way it was more than enough to reach the Throne room. Radamanthys looked around to find this woman who dare commanded him but it looked like all things were good. She was just doing what most people with a Throne Room do. Sit on their thrones. Dorian decided to approach Isamy at the base of her throne from what he thought would be a safe distance. Safe from what he doesn't know but still being tortured for a year makes you excessively cautious.

Mistress of Chaos and Entropy he said kneeling which caused Radamanthys to twitch with anger as someone who was clearly a servant of Hades kneeled to some other being. We have news . We think that one of your new recruits a..."Madara"...is working for someone else. Somehow while talking to us he was very nebulous in discussing his affairs but he did somehow allude to another female that he may truly work for. Then he was someone taken through some portal of some kind. Which we thought would be impossible with all of the spatial distortion that was going on. We hope this doesn't ruin your plans too much. Dorian finished his little report as he walked away and tried to avoid the murderous gaze of Radamanthys. When he finally got into whisper distance he could hear the heavy breathing that was coming out of the Judge's mouth.

These are things we have to do in order to get Lord Hades' cloth back and besides better me than you who would have to humble themselves before Isamy right? Radamanthys twitched again as the boy was once again good with words. He'll have to get punched for that later. 

Isamy's Castle

-Tenshi-

"This castle's layout is quite confusing...."

Tenshi was wandering around aimlessly in the structure she was in, searching for something to do or someone to interact with, when suddenly she received a telepathic message from Isamy.

Good evening, Divine, she greeted softly- COME TO THE THRONE ROOM RIGHT NOW, AND FAST. WE'RE HEADING OUT IN ONE MINUTE.

"....Where the hell is the throne room?"

The blue-haired celestial was somewhat furious due to her not knowing the way to the throne room, but after a moment, she decided to calm herself down and find the way to the place.

She decided that the best way is to just move as fast as possible ahead, and hoping she stumbled upon the room herself.

After a while, Tenshi saw three figures flying really fast in the corridor in front of her. She then smiled, and decided to just follow them, into the throne room, hopefully.

Inside Camelot Castle

'There's... not much here, is there?'  Sharon Caile thought to herself as she had Necra scout the inside of the castle.  She had learned quite a bit since landing here just by listening to the others outside of the castle- though it was a little difficult to understand.  Especially what that 'counter-guardian' spoke of.  Though for Sharon, what was more surprising was that the interior was sparse.  It looked grand, but there was no one inside.  No guards, or anything.  'Inner world or not, a castle should have people.  What exactly is up with this place?'

???

As if on cue, as soon as that thought was finished, Sharon Caile was transported to another location.  Both of them.  There, the counter-guardian, Arthuria, described the current situation.  As Sharon Caile was kind of just thrown here, the explanation was helpful, though the actual content was terrifying.  'Was this why things have been messed up this last year?' Sharon Caile thought to herself as Arthuria finished the speech.  For Sharon Caile, there was only one answer.

"There's no way I can let anyone use such a messed up power," Sharon said.  Necra stayed quiet, as to not confuse the others.  "Of course I'll join your group."

Outside the Castle/Lobby

Once the telepathic call was sent out, Sharon smiled as she walked alongside her new comrades into the hall.  Necra was already there, having been teleported back inside the castle once the introductions were given.  Necra had her back to a pillar as she watched the others fill the area; if one were to look closely, they would see Necra cracking a faint smile as well.

'Looks like I have another chance to make things right... and this time I won't fail...!'

Alister Azimuth, Isamy's Castle

Deciding that it was time to leave, Alister retrieved the Zurkon-Wrench and approached the door.  A very strange, powerful sensation, however, stopped him just as his hand was an inch away from the doorknob.  "... what is this...?"  Whatever was on the other side of the door, it made Alister the slightest bit fearful....

Deciding to activate his Time Control ability, Alister froze time before opening the door slightly; beyond the door, Alister's eye fell upon a red, dragonic creature wielding a staff ("The one I had just conversed with, perhaps?" thought Alister).  Although odd, this wasn't the source of the disturban--

"Wh-What is that doing here?!" Alister gasped out as he looked toward where Red was staring.  That Witch's Familiar, Xansvita?  Here?!  Of all the possible individuals that could have joined the Divine, why that... THING?!!

One thing was for certain: This being was not here for the sake of doing any sort of good for its dimension... not the sort of company Alister wished to keep.  With time still frozen, Alister exited his room, maiking sure to close the door behind him, and sneaked past the Familiar, making his way toward Isamy's Throne Room, by which time he disengaged "Time Still", returning time to its original pace.

Inside the Inch of Will

"Y' mean..." Samuel began to say before suddenly dashing away, leaving a dust cloud in his image behind, before shortly returning again just as suddenly, holding in his hands the container Bradbury had mentioned.  "... this containah roight 'ere?"

"So, what's exactly inside it?" Alexander asked, curious as to the contents, and how said contents would help Izumi.

"Only one way ter find out."  Placing the container down, Samuel began to fidget with the keypad on its side.  "Lessee 'ere... the combination was... ffree, six, seven... four, four... eight, six, ffree, seven, and... ... seven."  A high-pitched "BEEP!" sounded as Sam pressed the last digit, after which the container finally opened, a bit of a white, wispy gas escaping from the opening....

Sykes Huageras : ???

"If I might interject."  Sykes spoke before Ophelia could respond to Madara's decision, which to him was a foolish one. "Is returning him to the side of The Divine an option after using your dimensional magic to bring him here from there in the first place?" Sykes turned to face his so-called comrades for the first time since he arrived to their meeting. "Surely the owner of the realm can detect when someone is traveling in and out and whom it might be. Perhaps they even have a member with an ability akin to my own, one that can sense the use of one's power and trace its whereabouts." Sykes explained and then acknowledged Madara himself for the first time. "And what of you? Did anyone see you disappear or had you spoken with anyone within The Divine who might know of your disappearance from the realm?" Sykes questioned, he had traveled too far and too wide to be stopped by rash decision making now.

Nero-Just Outside Camelot

Nero listened to the words of his fellow keyblade wielder, only to summon his own keyblade and drape it over his shoulder. He looked at Arthur's body and stance and concluded that he was already a decent fighter with common weaponry, but this was a keyblade. Even when worlds collided, only two keyblade wielders existed, now there was a third, and even that could not make up for the loss of Sora. Nero then used his keyblade to disarm Arthur, sending his keyblade into the air, Nero caught it with his free hand. Arthur might try to recall the weapon, but Nero didn't think he would out of respect.

"I am Keyblade Master Nero, sharpened by Keyblade Master Hao and trainer of Keyblade Master Ryuusaki; both having died without the fear of doing so." Nero said boldly and tossed the keyblade back into Arthur's hand. "Any who train with me or fight along side me must not only not fear death, but be willing to charge into it head on no matter the chances of success. I wont have you if your going to give up and call it quits before we've even begun. What say you?" Nero questioned, ignoring the beckoning light for the moment.

Matthew Supplex : Inside Camelot Castle

Matthew had been resting, he had taken stock of his elemental charges and concluded he could still fight for quite some time before needing to resort to something more drastic. He walked into the hallway of the castle and started walking along, admiring paintings along the wall that could only have been painted with oils. He took one off the wall and examined it for a moment, the suit of armor looked familiar, almost as though he had seen it before, peculiar. Matthew stumbled into the lobby by chance, he couldn't see the light for he was inside and he had only just received the telepathic message from Arthuria. "Your telepathic skills are lacking, aren't they?" Matthew said to Arthuria, it was then that he realized that he wasn't a Counter Corps member until, well, until he walked into Arthuria's portal; he merely rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and started to whistle as if he hadn't said anything...

?????????????????????

How odd.  To fear the interjection and proceedings of those whose very existence was both an anomaly and a joke.  If, and only if anyone among the Divine had the abilities to detect the changes of space time continuum then this entire plan was already foiled.  There are no real exceptions other than these three.  Or two.  These thoughts were the exact reason Madara was displeased with a sudden an unnecessary third party.  The more that contemplated failure contributed to it by default.   Now suddenly their disappearance was a threat.  It seems that once again the fear of man choked his strength and spat it out onto the ground.  Yes, yes.  This much was certain; that one man, Sykes, had a demeanor about him that would surely undo everything.  But that's what happens when you begin to doubt.

"Then please, take the helm dear Captain.  Then again, if I was concerned with any of the Divine being able to detect Opehlia's abilities, I would have snapped my fingers.  If you fear being caught, then why would you take part in a scheme such as this?  Or did you simply want to be, 'part of the team'?  Regardless.  I will take the measures I need to insure that everything falls in line.  You can either remain hidden and gain a lengthy advantage, or wait in the open to be ambushed.  That, after all, is the ninja way.

But please, do not mistake our way for that of the ignorant.  Every step taken so far has been accounted for, excluding yourself.  But this unforeseen hole in the road can be repaired.  As Ophelia stated, our strength is immeasurable.  If you fear your detection, perhaps you are not as strong as Ophelia claims.  That means I should kill you right now.  You already know too much."  Madara fanned the trees around them, causing an apple to fall from the tree.  It touched Madara's hand and turned to ashes, which he blew into the wind.  He closed his hand into a fist to hang at his side as he began to pace.

"A death god that fears detection.  Did your training leave your body when you were displaced, or am I right to believe you doubt?  You see, in my homeland, it was the death gods who were to be feared.  Not the exact opposite.  You disgust me," he said raising his fist again, opening his palm to reveal the apple that was just turned to dust.  "You.  You are a conundrum.  You should not exist, and yet here you are clouding my vision."  He took a bite of the apple and wiped his mouth, stopping next to Ophelia, facing Sykes.  "But unfortunately for me, I trust Ophelia.  Though your weapon," he said glancing at Sykes' sheath. "is inferior and your very presence amuses and sickens me, your thoughts will remain your own.  And you will either fall in line, or you will die with those like you.  Those who fear.  fear nothing."  He tossed the apple back into the air and watched as it rebirthed, becoming a new apple and regrowing its roots to attach to the apple orchard above them.

Madara proceeded to run a finger through space before him, an altered the ending side of this portal to be blurred and distraught.  The portal was surrounded in a disgusting black film that locked it's fabric behind hundreds of rifts in time and space.  The ability to move like this gave him an even greater advantage.  Only he and those he willed could access the portal.  At all times, it was visible only to his eyes by way of the Rinnegan.  Those without his ocular presence were powerless to even hope to detect the portal.  Except Isamy of course.  When Madara was whisked away by Ophelia, he could feel the change in space around his body inside Isamy's castle.  But of course, that was not unexpected.  Though he knew that Ophelia knew much more about this castle than Isamy, it was not unlikely that Isamy had extended knowledge in her time of ruling it.  If she had reason to suspect Madara, he would tell all without hesitation.  If not, he would proceed according to plan.

No one else mattered.  The very reason for this operation was to successfully rewrite time itself through it.  It was not about power.  It was not about distinction.  No.  This was much bigger than owning the most marbles.  No.  This was about uniting every existing thing under one rule.  His rule.  And once more, if he willed it, anyone who stood in his path would soon be a memory.

Isamy's Castle

Traffic in the castle moved to the throne room.  He must have just missed Isamy's call for the Divine.  No matter.  He would simply follow the others and resume his own deeds.  She was prepared to move her minions and this was excellent timing.  He would gather four days of information, because that was all he needed.  The beginning of the end.  A new, complete multi-verse that had nothing to fear but fear itself.  And those who feared would simply be sacrificed for the strength of those with will.  The cowards and weaklings would be fed to the superior.

Archived