The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Tenshi (B5-Night)

“What the-“

Tenshi’s curse was cut short as an…  err, as a flamboyant (?????)-looking angel (?) was heading straight to her direction from the ground, saying something that Tenshi didn’t even want to hear due to his (?) voice….

…the voice was weirdly wonderful, arousing, yet freakishly creepy at the same time for Tenshi. The angel (?) was quite disturbing enough, and the voice didn’t help his (?) case. Tenshi then started to panic as she realized that the angel (?) were actually coming for her.

“NO NO NO NO NO!

GET AWAY FROM ME!”

As he (?) became closer and closer to Tenshi, she instinctively crept backward and backward in fear, until she realized that there’s nothing under her now, and promptly fell to the ground unceremoniously.

Just as Tenshi tried to rise up from her impact site, a powerful shockwave thrown her backwards into the air like a ragdoll.

“….And this marks the xth time I crashed into something today.

Wow, what an achievement.

…Maybe I should give myself a medal or something.”

And Tenshi crashed into a nearby tree, which unsurprisingly fell over soon afterwards towards her direction.

“Ouch.”

Kazuya (B4-Night)

After gunning down several hordes of lesser angels, Kazuya finally found a place where he could recover his demons after the battle against Michael.

Or so he thought, until a shockwave happened. A powerful shockwave were coming from behind him, and Kazuya quickly searched his bag for a pentagram. After finding it, he held it in both of his hand and concentrating as the shockwave were coming nearby.

“Makarakarn!”

A shield formed around him just in time as the shockwave hit him, but the force of the shockwave still managed to push him backwards.

“Who could possibly be the identity of the source of this shockwave?”

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[D1 Night] - Eria vs. Apocrypha

Eria was called out of the Drive, gasping for breath after "Matthew" was strangling her. She looked up to see Apocrypha holding a dark creature, something that looked like it belonged to the Shadow Realm.

"Eria," Slifer said. "Obelisk has been paralyzed long enough. There is no choice. You have to call him back."

Eria nodded and pointed the Millennium Rod at Obelisk. "Obelisk," she said, coughing as she spoke. "Return!" Slowly but surely, Obelisk began to fade away, his card reforming itself in Eria's hand. Eria looked at it, but was shocked to see the Crest of Wrath covering the card.

"Good," Slifer added. "Now summon me."

Eria drew out Slifer's card, but Apocrypha's laughed. "Come now, Eria, look at this creature. He is unrecognizable, but perhaps you can see it. This is Arthur. Or at the very least, what's left of him. That Keyblade of his must have done something to him. When he tried to kill himself and take ADR-11, the Agent could feel it. It was not death that was awaiting him, but rather, separation. ADR-11 was about to become more than a presence waiting in the back of Arthur's mind, and Arthur would be free of that. But it seems like, whatever happened, it cost him his humanity. Surely you must be disappointed. This man you've fallen for is no longer a man, but a beast."

Eria placed her hand against the Crest of Lust. "It can't be. If that's really Arthur, then he'll save himself. He's still here, fighting to destroy you. All of you. Ogudomon, the Agents of the D-Reaper, everything that makes you what you are."

"Please. Do not pretend as though you know him as well as any of my original selves do. Thanks to ADR-11, I know who he is. I know very well how he ran away from the truth. How he returned to the Digital World so that he may avoid his true family. That's all he's ever been doing. Running away from the truth. For five years he did that. All out of resentment for his father."

Eria could feel memories stirring in her head. Memories of a soldier in black and silver armor fighting against her own father. Her father was fighting for her, protecting her. "Arthur wanted his father to protect him. There's… there's nothing wrong with that."

The creature that Arthur was now turned its head slightly, looking at Eria, but Apocrypha squeezed his tighter. "But Apollo did want to protect him. You realize that now, don't you, Arthur? You were tired of being lied to for all your life. But even you when you learned the truth, you wouldn't accept it. You fled to another world, just so you wouldn't need to. You are a coward. If there is anything you should accept, it's that. Now you, Eria, I give you credit for resisting the Crest of Lust, but you are weak. Soon you will want Arthur simply because of a physical attraction. What you've learned of each other will mean nothing. Your love will not be for his heart, but for his body."

Eria stood up, holding Slifer's card at her side. "No. I will not let that work on me. This deplorable outfit that Butlerok dressed me in won't make me think that I need to become something I'm not. When I met Arthur, I wanted… I wanted him to die. He took my friends from me. Aussa, Hiita, Wynn. I thought they were dead. I blamed him. And I know that Arthur enjoyed having creatures of the Void who would do what he said. Maybe," Before Eria could say more, the Crest of Lust began to shine, making Eria scream in pain. "Maybe… I thought he was cute or something, but there was hate in me. Frankram changed me, forced my personality to be something… obnoxious. It wasn't until we are at the Desert Seth when I became me again. We fought together. We fought my Gods. Dorian. Tsunugai. The Troys. LERNA. That's how I understood him. You can't just take a look at his mind and think you understand him. I don't care what you are, but I refuse to believe that you understand him. How Arthur is trying to change who is. You're just doing the same thing you've done throughout this entire battle. Look at our deepest regrets and turn them against us." Eria held her arms out, smiling at Apocrypha. "So give me the Crest of Sloth for all I care! I'm fighting because I want to save Gagagigo! Take all the times I've could have gone to help him, could have said him, but didn't. Forget the fact that I was a weak little girl in over her head. All that matters to you is a person's mistakes, and not what brings them to make those mistakes."

Apocrypha chuckled, raising his voice until he broke into laughter. "You think that words can stop me? With all of my power, you think I'll be defeated by you spouting out your childish beliefs? You think that you and Arthur will have happiness? That just wishing for it gives you some power over me? Hah! Because you asked nicely, you can have your other Crest!"

The crest on Apocrypha's forehead fired right at Eria, but the Water Charmed used the Millennium Rod, shouting, "Great Slifer, I have need of your strength!"

"And my strength you shall have!" Slifer happily answered. A column of light shot out from behind Eria, just as Apocrypha launched the indigo crest from his forehead, placing the Crest of Sloth over the Crest of Lust. The light shined through the night, piercing the sky, as thunder cracked all around them. The crimson, serpentine form of Slifer descended, its twin mouths roaring as it looked down upon Apocrypha.

"It's useless," Apocrypha muttered. "I defeated one of your so-called 'Gods', and I will surely do the same."

"Do your worst, demon!"

Apocrypha charged at Eria, raising his claws, which were laced in Chaos, and as he prepared to swing them down, Eria smiled, accepting her fate. "I'm happy I met you, Arthur."

A thin beam of light shot out of Apocrypha's chest, knocking the Agent onto his knees in front of Eria. Apocrypha turned around, and Eria smiled when she realized what she saw. Darkness was flowing away from his body. His hands were holding his Keyblade pointed at Apocrypha. There, Arthur was standing, panting heavily with his cloak torn apart, and blood dripping from his arms. His eyes were heavy, but Arthur was able to force a smile. "Thank you, Eria."

Apocrypha snarled, howling at the sight of Arthur. "Why do you persist, Arthur?! MirageGaogamon is dead! Eria is weak, and will die no matter what! That Gagagigo she is obsessed with rescuing is certain to have perished! Why fight for either of them? Why fight your world? You will never be welcomed back in the Human World, and let us not forget that you are not human at all! Do you think your father will simply forgive you for abandoning Baxter and Samuel?! You cannot atone your sins, Arthur! YOU. ARE. SCARED."

Apocrypha prepared a Lunar Rot Cannon, but Arthur didn't move away. "Why don't you shut up?" Arthur raised his Keyblade above his head, and once he did, the Lunar Rot Cannon detonated, Apocrypha's upper body exploding into Chaos.

Light surrounded Apocrypha, causing the Chaos to "flee" from its controller. Apocrypha's legs turned blue, with MirageGaogamon's armor crushing the Apocrypha's muscles, while the crests on his legs were replaced with crescent moons that pointed upwards. The facial structure on MirageGaogamon's body reformed itself, from it, the arms were created. Each arm had a single, large pauldron, and from them, golden energy was flowing behind MirageGaogamon, resembling wings. The hands had no claws on them, but their were yellow spheres on the back of each hand, and the forearms were covered large gauntlets, both of which had a crescent. Finally, MirageGaogamon's head appeared, now sporting a single horn from his forehead, while a white mane extended past his shoulders. MirageGaogamon held his hands up as a golden, miniature moon suddenly appeared above him. Reaching into it, he drew out a flail, with a spiked ball as big as his body, and on the other side of it, there was a crescent. The small moon then fell upon MirageGaogamon, crumbling apart and surrounding MirageGaogamon in a golden aura. "MirageGaogamon Burst Mode!" the Digimon declared at last.

The Chaos began to mix together again, its liquid form rising up and moving towards MirageGaogamon, but Slifer fired a blast of electricity at the Chaos, sending more Chaos flying, but MirageGaogamon used his flail to smash the Chaos.

"MirageGaogamon, Arthur!" Slifer called out. "I understand that the two of you wish to settle this battle on your own terms. I insist that you accept My help here, but I will honor that wish."

Arthur nodded at Slifer. "Thanks. I owe you and Eria a lot."

"You can pay me back by beating him, Arthur!"

MirageGaogamon used his flail to crush the Chaos as it tried to swarm him, while Arthur kept looking around to see where more of the Chaos would appear, before seeing that it was assembling behind him, taking on a new form. The Chaos had more arms and legs, but it was slim, and stood at the same height as Arthur. It wore a white mask with seven eyes, each one sharing the same color as one of the crests, with the orange eye in the center.

"Lydia's speech in LERNA's Barrier was… enlightening," Apocrypha said. "Hope and despair. Two concepts intertwined with one another, shifting like the seasons. She said she would comfortable, living with lies. Do you agree with her, Arthur? Are lies more comforting than the truth? Is that why you wished to use the Door of Origin? So that the lies, the things that would let you keep going, would be indistinguishable from the truth? You hate having to choose. What you wanted, more than anything else, was for the Human World and the Digital World to become one. You would erase the need for labels like 'human' and 'Digimon'. Perhaps, that could have been a noble goal, but that was never why you did it. The reason you always run away is because you're looking for a home. You were a bargaining chip between both of your sets of parents. Your friendship with MirageGaogamon is nothing more than a coping mechanism, designed so that you could maintain the illusion of a happy life. You desire Eria because you are desperate for human companionship. Even now, you still insist on being my end. What lies beyond the Door of Origin for you, Arthur? Will you continue to run away, and use the Door to simply cheat your way into a universe where MirageGaogamon and Eria will never leave your side? Are you like LERNA, throwing your anger out at the world because you couldn't get what you want? The creature you just became, what does it mean? What can do you with the Keyblade? Sora chose you because he saw potential. Are you more than that, Arthur? Do you have the courage to realize that potential? Are the answers you seek at the Door of Origin? Will they even be worth it?"

The Chaos had subsided, but the crests were still shining on those who were marked by them. Eria was standing still, unable to move, but MirageGaogamon stood guard around her. "Don't worry about him, Eria," he told her. "Unfortunately, there are points I agree with Apocrypha on. When we joined the Divine, I too would ask Arthur if he was running away. But Apocrypha is wrong about you, Eria. I wouldn't trivialize you and Arthur by saying that either of us are there to keep him sane. You and me, everyone in Counter Corps, we're here to show him that no matter what world he will find himself him, there will always be a place he can call home."

Eria smiled as a tear ran down her cheek. "I'm glad he has you for a friend."

MirageGaogamon nodded. "And I am glad that you, too, are his friend. Perhaps, maybe more than that?"

Eria slowly raised her hand up to her cheek, wiping away the tear. "Yes."

Arthur took a deep breath. "You're right." MirageGaogamon, Eria, and Apocrypha were all surprised by this. "I've spent all this time running. But I'm not going to 'cheat'. I'm going to use the Door of Origin, and destroy the portal between the Human World."

"Arthur, you can't!" MirageGaogamon protested.

"I'm making my choice, MirageGaogamon! You'll always be my friend, but nothing good can come out of keeping the portals open."

"But Goldramon said-"

"To Hell with what Goldramon said! How was it ever going to be the best for both species? You'd have Digimon terrorizing the humans, and humans are idiots. You don't want someone like Ytidens again, do you?"

"No, I don't, but-"

"It's not worth the risk. Please, MirageGaogamon. If nothing else, just promise me you'll take care of the Digital World."

"You seriously want to go back to the Human World."

Arthur hesitated. "Yes. Tell everyone that I'm glad I met them. I just… I don't belong there, MirageGaogamon. If things don't work out in the Human World, then they didn't work out. I don't want myself to be tempted to back to the Digital World again."

"Alright, Arthur," MirageGaogamon relented. "If that is your wish."

Apocrypha continued to laugh, mocking Arthur and MirageGaogamon. "So, is that your choice, Arthur? You're still making it so that you don't have to choose!"

"Maybe," Arthur admitted. "But at least I won't be able to run away from the truth. I had my time as the Digital World's hero. I don't know what they'll think of me after I've destroyed the portal, but my time there is done."

"And yet, you are still enforcing your will on others to get what you want."

Arthur had had enough. With his Keyblade in hand, he slashed at Apocrypha. MirageGaogamon rushed over to help him, but Arthur continued to attack. "Then let the Digital World tell me I'm wrong! If the Royal Knights want to kill me because I'm selfish, fine! But I will not run the risk of either world overtaking the other. I know that fusing both worlds would lead to an all-out war, but I didn't care! You'd like it, wouldn't you? Digimon fighting against the gods of another world. Actually, I was kind of expecting the gods not to fight. I thought they'd just abandon everyone and let them fend for themselves. You want to manipulate my sins and turn them against me? Then fine, let me run them down for you! I'm proud of MirageGaogamon! I want him to be happy and be remembered as a hero in the Digital World!" With each word Arthur emphasized, he struck at Apocrypha. Chaos splash against Arthur's skin, burning away at flesh, but Arthur continued to fight. "I'm jealous that there are people in the Counter Corps, and even in the Divine, who aren't nearly as messed up as me. I hate you because you remind me of how much of an colossal failure I am. I'm tired of running away. I've obsessed over trying to have things my way. But if I can be selfish… if I can do something right for once, I'm going to destroy you, once and for all!"

The Chaos floated in the air, Apocrypha's mask laughing at Arthur. "You forgot one."

Arthur shook his head, laughing at the Agent. "No. That's one I'm never going to forget." Arthur held his Keyblade behind him and looked at Eria. "Eria. I love you." As Arthur swung up his Keyblade, countless pillars of light shot out of the ground, destroying the Chaos slowly but surely. Apocrypha howled in pain as the Chaos was evaporated, and when the light faded, he could see Arthur, with his wounds fully healed, charging right at him, stabbing the Keyblade into Apocrypha's central eye. "Told you I'd be the one to kill you."

Apocrypha screamed in horror as, one by one, his other eyes slowly lost their color. The crests on Obelisk's card, Maxwell, and Eria, all disappeared. "You… arrogant… filth! Victory is yours, yet still you cling to your pride! How could you possibly be able to defeat me?!"

Arthur withdrew his Keyblade from Apocrypha's eyes, causing Chaos to shoot out, but Arthur tilted his head to avoid it. He looked at his Keyblade, then raised it above the mask. "You said it yourself. Because Sora saw potential in me." With nothing more to say, Arthur swung the Keyblade down, slicing the mask in half. Apocrypha cried out one last time, until finally, his screams were silenced. Apocrypha was destroyed, and with him, the last traces of the Demon Lords and the Agents of the D-Reaper.

Arthur took a deep breath, but his Keyblade disappeared. Arthur fell back, landing on the ground, with Eria and MirageGaogamon rushing over to him. MirageGaogamon regressed to MachGaogamon. Eria knelt beside Arthur, placing her hand on Arthur's cheek. "You did it, Arthur."

Arthur smiled at Eria. "I couldn't have done it without you. Or you, MirageGaogamon. Everyone here. Thank you."

"You meant what you said back there, right?"

Arthur took Eria's free hand and nodded. "Of course. We've only known each other for such a short time, but I meant it."

Eria was overjoyed to hear this. She helped Arthur sit up, the two of them looking at each other happily. "I love you, too, Arthur." Arthur and Eria embraced, sharing a kiss to celebrate their victory and their love.

fwlo2o.jpg

NIGHT-END [D1]

-System Reboot, complete-

Predaking's inner machinery began to gear up back to operation speeds, and his senses slowly began to provide the predacon with an image of his surrounding. His audio receptors could hear... music, at its climax? Predaking began shifting from his uncomfortable, backwards position; a few heavy thuds later and he was back standing. A few sparks of residual electric discharges here and there, but he was fine.

Now the music had finished. A few screams had briefly reached him, but they were gone. "Now what on Cybertron could possibly generate music like that one and bizarre screams like those?"

The warrior followed the direction the noise had come from, but only found a... sloppy display of Earth courtship. Trying his best to not be noticed- his stealth was not anywhere near par, however- he walked up to MachGaogamo...

"Hold on!" the dragon yelled, stretching one arm at the figure he had mistaken for an ally; "Are you really MachGaogamon? Clearly you underwent and upgrade in the short span of my rebooting process. Were you the source of the screaming then? Were you the..." a discharge not unlike a shudder crossed his circuitry, "source of all that... music?"

Darcy, C4 Night, Canopy Level

With the purple walls appearing and curving around the area, along with the violent explosion from down near the ground, her dark spell was nearly lost in the confusion. Unable to see what had happened to it herself with all the power racing around the area. Once the area had calmed down somewhat, she decided to try and cause some more confusion of her own as well. Pointing a hand towards the bunker, tiny purple lights seemed to spiral outwards and down from the hand, with pure blackness emerging after them, the edges following the curve of the purple lights as it spread both outwards and downwards, towards the people in the middle of the area, ignoring for now the hand that had emerged from the liquid crystal. Whoever it was, Darcy figured he'd emerge inside the absolute darkness that was slowly but surely making it's way towards the ground.

-----

Chandra, B4 Night

As she was walking further towards the day side, purple flames seemed to spring up in front of her, forming a large wall that seemed to be sealing her into the area she had already been. Raising her hand at the flames, she fired a simple Searing Spear at the fire, annoyed it see it hit and do basically nothing. Before she could try anything else to it, she heard the telltale signs of an explosion and turned in time to see the shockwave rushing towards her, with several trees coming directly at her in it's wake. Thinking quickly, she dived forward onto the ground, arms up above her head to protect it as she presented only a small profile for the shockwave to hit. Once it passed, she moved quickly to throw up another fire spell, Incinerate, at a few of the trees, burning them to ash before they could hit her.

-----

Ayame, Under the Forest of the Periphery

Dashing away as the dragon tried to attack her with a blast of sand, Ayame grabbed out, redirecting the lightning away from Ed and towards the amphibian warrior. As it reached the warrior though, she was annoyed to see it do barely anything, as if their opponents were chosen specifically for her lightning to be useless, and sent a wave of the black flames at the warrior. "Could one of you guys please deal with the dragon, none of my magic seems to be doing anything to him." As she did, she arrived in front of the amphibian, bringing the sword to bear in a vicious horizontal strike, aiming towards it's neck, black flames still burning around the sword.

No...why...is this...happening? Why...can't I move...?

Maxwell had reverted to base form, the paralysis preventing him from using any bodily function as he fell to the ground with a thud...

Kurai didn't expect this. He was almost done, too. He would most likely have to risk attacking while Apocrypha is distracted...

The paralysis was so strong, his whole body was in pain, even his breathing. He then began to think on what Apocrypha spoke of...

"So that is your true sin. I see. You were right, it is not pride. It is greed. You crave the power to destroy me. Indeed, you might have the power, but with two crests keeping you in check, you cannot hope to stop me."

Greed? No...he's wrong...I've committed nothing of- Maxwell gasped in realization. Wait...I get it now... He began to remember one of the reasons he is an agent of the multiverse: To grow stronger, to defeat Xicor, to save his universe. But something else came to mind. Hold on...I'm not greedy...I don't crave it...I seek it. There's a large difference. I seek the power to defeat my enemies and protect the galaxies from any other threat of evil. Even if it's power that my body cannot handle, I'm willing to find it. I'm willing to sacrifice who I am to save all living creatures, and I will NOT let anyone get in the way of that!

Before Maxwell could continue, he felt a strange release from the grip that the crest held on him. He could see in his mind that the crests were fading...

Wait...what's going on? The pain...is going away. Did I...do it?

His hearing was the first thing to come back into function, and all he could hear, was the struggle between Apocrypha, and Arthur who has returned. Maxwell listened for a while, as his other functions were still attempting to work, slowly but surely. Maxwell then felt a strange light on him, and his entire body appeared to have worked again, fully healed and everything. He stood up and saw what was left of Apocrypha being slain by Arthur. Maxwell smiled when everything ended peacefully.

"Welcome back, everyone. And congrats on making it out alive!"

Maxwell unintentionally interrupted Arthur and Eria's make-out session as he came out into the open. "I am glad all of you are alright. MirageGaogamon, congrats on achieving Burst Mode. Arthur, you've done more than I could ever do. You'll be an inspiration to many one day. And Eria, you're lucky to have him. You two really do make a great couple." Maxwell chuckled a little bit. And then, he remembered something. "Kurai! I'll be right back!" Maxwell then used Instant Transmission to appear before Kurai, who was enraged, and also under a lot of pressure as he was still putting energy into his attack.

"What the hell was the point of all that?" "Look, I'm sorry, things didn't go as planned. But you still might be able to use it." "You better hope so, cause I'm very close to tapping into my life force." Maxwell teleported Kurai to where Tsunugai and Richard's battle was taking place, and who knows what's going on there? "Just hold on for another minute. I'll give you the signal when we're ready." Kurai groaned. He is already past the point of necessary energy to use the attack. Putting in too much will bring forth the same consequences of overusing Kaioken. Kurai then noticed a dark flame-like barrier in front of him. He seemed to not only be hidden, but also blocked off from the battle. He might have no choice but attempt to break that barrier...

Maxwell appeared before everybody again. And this time, he saw Predaking. "Predaking? You're fully functioning again. Great. We might need your help." He then tried getting Nero's attention in any way he could. "Nero, come down here! I need your help!" And when Nero had done so, if ever, he began to speak.

"Now that your battle is over, guys, I need your help with something. As of right now, Tsunugai and Richard are in deep trouble. A creature from Tsunugai's universe, known as the Glory of the Flesh, has come from God-knows-where and is attempting to absorb them. I know this abomination very well, but so does Tsunugai. Your power is needed, in my opinion. And it seems as though a Dark Signer of the Earthbound Immortals has trapped them. We gotta free them so we can help. If you're willing to help, all you need to do, is lay your hand on me, and we'll be there in an instant."

(Current Location: D1 "Night")

The battle...it felt like an eternity, as the memories of how the battle originally went seemed to repeat itself...

And to make things worse the battlefield is now limited by dark flames that can't be doused, making the battle all the more challenging. Richard thought it looked familiar, but it didn't matter. The battle was hard enough.

Tsunugai and Richard were both panting heavily. This battle had went on far longer than the Paladin did last time, or maybe not. Who knows how long it took to destroy it previously? But one thing was for sure. Tsunugai was not about to let up, not one bit.

However, 'they' were so relentless, the battle could go on forever if Tsunugai and Richard can't find a way to destroy its soul. And then it hit Tsunugai. "Wait a second...weren't you able to become intangible at one point?" Richard groaned. "My time being intangible was unlimited to me, so long as I remained so. I don't know if I have another chance to be able to do it again." Tsunugai grunted in annoyance of Richard's explanation. "We can't keep doing this forever..." And then, suddenly, Tsunugai remembered something else about his first battle with the Glory. He said those exact words to one of his allies, and Richard gave the same response...

"Don't worry...just have faith and we'll see it through..."

Rose... Tsunugai thought. He then felt a renewal of strength in him. He took out the pendant he got back, and it was glowing with a light blue aura. It then immediately changed golden. Tsunugai had a new smile of determination and courage within him that he never felt before. It was as if his Paladin allies were giving him the strength to fight harder than ever. Thank you all...you will not be forgotten... The pendant glowed, the light expanding and consuming Tsunugai and Richard...

The light was so blinding, even 'they' could not stand being anywhere close to it...

When the light subsided, what remained of Tsunugai appeared changed. His hair was now an ethereal yellow, shining blissfully, even as the wind blows at it. His skin became pale and his eyes became solid with the same ethereal yellow glow to them. His armor appeared changed as well. It appeared to take on a more chrome look. And wherever there were crevices in the armor, the same ethereal yellow shined through, as if his body was composed it.

This was the power of the First Paladin, magnified beyond all comprehension by the powers of his allies. He had achieved...The Ethereal Diamond Mode...

Richard has appeared to have been forced into Redemption Mode, but felt even more powerful, as if he didn't give Tsunugai any of his power to begin with, and then some...

The new powered-up Tsunugai looked at both of his hands. The first gave off flames. The other gave off wind. The flames then disappeared and were replaced with ice. The wind was then replaced with lightning. The elements then dissipated as Tsunugai raised his left wrist. In doing so, the earth beneath 'them' formed two spiked walls surrounding 'them'. Then, with a clenching of his fist, the spiked walls collapsed on one another, piercing 'them' in an attempt to slow them down.

"Let's finish this..."

(Current Location: C3 "Night")

|_)Magical Girl Lydia(_|

"He was a bit of a mouth, wasn't he?" Lydia remarked as she approached the gag worthy couple.

She looked contemplative at the shattered mask on the ground, and gave it two experimental pokes with the point of her staff. It was honestly remarkable really; though, it does beg the question: How DID Arthur get back his body when it was still technically in use by Apocrypha? "Those Agents and the Reaper were rather funny. Not ha ha funny, but sad funny. They're pretty smart, but don't really, get it, y'know? The Reaper was much like Apocrypha; she knew how to hit your weak spot with the correct data, but she always underestimated the spirit of humanity. This marks the second occasion she did so, and it cost her. There was no second chances this time. It's, a waste really, but at least a load off my mind. She had a fair bit of baggage" she mused to no one in particular.

And, in a bit of spite, she rammed the point of the staff through the largest portion of the mask, it shattered like glass underneath it. What a waste of good porcelin. Oh, what's that? So, this random multiversal guy can just teleport about, and now someone else needs help? She sighed a bit. "I'll catch up with you guys, you just go without me. I need to check in with Sarah- Oh crap!" she realized, realization hitting her like the redundancy of using realization.

She dug through her cleavage and retrieved the red stone, thinking very specfically about Sarah. "Sarah, you there?"

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram & The Evangelist Hapshiel(_|

Hapshiel blinked in mild confusion as Tenshi evaded his grasp, and he wasn't even non-plussed by the random explosion that flitted his hair in the way that happens in movies, y'know, the way his light bangs just flitter about like streamers that's really really sexy. Either way, he caught on quickly and dived after Tenshi. Moving through the treeline like a celestial body, he caught sight of Tenshi stuck on a tree like a fly on the windshield.

He descended softly and clamped his rather large hands on Tenshi's shoulders. "Love... and... peace" he whispered as his horrible purple lips grew in size, size enough to cover Tenshi's entire face.

Frankram meanwhile, was thoroughly glad to be away from that freak of nature whilst he protected himself with a magicla barrier.

Nero <???>

The fight had been won and the victory celebrated, but there was an enemy still lurking, unseen and unknown to all but one. However, it was far too late, for Nero was already gone from the battlefield; his intentions and actions, were not his own. The walk was quite short, and if Nero had been arriving at the destination through his own eyes, it probably would have made him cringe inside. For this was a place where Nero had failed to the strength of another, but there was something useful here for him.

<The Intersecting Corner of C2 & D1>

"My my, I'm happy that no creatures had gotten to it whilst it was left unattended." The voice of the fake Matthew echoed from Nero's mouth, his eyes were deep red and the grin Nero made with his lips was just like the grin he had made. "Nero" bent over and felt the coldness of the corpse, and confirmed that it would still be useable. In a cloud of darkness "Nero" and the corpse were both surrounded and obscured from view; the image of a heart had been cut in half and then placed within the corpse. When the darkness cleared Nero was on the ground, eyes back to normal and severally weakened, and standing before him was a red suit and white tie, and a red hat with a black band. "Thanks for the lift, kid." He said, kicking Nero in the gut, his strength propelling Nero's into a tree. "Hm, where to start my chaos and destruction, I think I might go back to that watercharmer, torment her some more." He had started to walk, but Nero had gotten to his hands and knees, coughing up blood as he tried to stand.

"What the hell are you...where the hell do you think I'm letting you go after doing something like that to me!?" Nero shouted, and suddenly charged at the man who was renting Matthew's corpse; he went to summon his keyblade but instead of The Darkness Within he was once again wielding The Redemption keyblade. Nero's attack was simply caught in mid-air by the man with the thick black skin. "When the universe Matthew came from started to crumble, I hid away inside of him just before Isamy had him join The Divine, thus saving me from the destruction of his universe. In his universe, I was a mere Contract Demon; however, after being inside you and using Matthew's body as a shell, I've become..." While still holding Nero's Redemption Keyblade, the demon waved his left hand and the look of surprise on Nero's face would be savored by Ikvan for eternity; he was wielding  Nero's The Darkness Within. "...your darkness." The Darkness Within ran through Nero and give him a deep wound. "And I think you're letting me go wherever I please."  Nero's Darkness turned and walked away from him, making his keyblade disappear as he did so. Nero was in absolute shock, how could he have let something like this happen.

Blaze had retreated from battle once Kratos joined in. A man has go to know his limitations, and Byakuya's power set would leave him at a fairly large disadvantage. He also wanted to get rid of the injuries to his Repliroid form as soon as possible, but he didn't want anyone seeing his human form just yet, so he hid and returned to his human form, his Repliroid form repairing itself while he was in this state. While waiting for the process to be complete, he considered what to do next. It had seemed so easy to just show up on this roue planetoid and search for a key, but they hadn't found any clues yet. Dealing with enemies only made things more difficult, but that much he had expected. Once the repair process was complete, Blaze returned to his Repliroid Form and rejoined the team. It looked like it was going to be a long night.

With the defeat of Ogudomon, Clerano returned to the forest floor. He didn't know what that strange creature was that came out of Ogudomon, but he trusted his teammates to be capable of handling it. Once on the forest floor, paper-thin layers separate from the backs of his gears. Each layer was composed of eight separate pieces, and there were ten such layers on on the back of each gear. He charged each of the separate 160 pieces with a small amount of his aura, causing them to expand from the sides to a depth of two inches at the center, one inch at the edges, The back of his gears expanded to fill the holes left by the sections of the gears that separated from them, once again leaving the back of the gears a smooth, flat surface. Clerano jumps off of the ground and begins flying forward, all of the pieces of his gear, which look akin to miniature shields, taking up defensive positions around him and the other three.

[D1 Night] - Arthur, MachGaogamon, & Eria

Predaking had at last finished rebooting, but his questions seemed to baffle Arthur and MachGaogamon. "Sure, why not?" Arthur shrugged.

"I cannot stay as MirageGaogamon forever, Predaking. Perhaps this music you speak of just went with my Digivolution?"

"Also when we killed Apocrypha. Don't forget that."

Maxwell arrived next, complimenting everyone on their victory, Arthur and Eria smiling when Maxwell said they make a good couple, but more importantly, Richard and Tsunugai were under attack. However, when Maxwell called out to Kurai, a horrible realization sank in Eria's heart. "Wait, where is Nero? I have to warn him!"

"About what?" Arthur asked, slowing standing up. MachGaogamon held out his hand, and Arthur stepped onto it, MachGaogamon help him up into the air.

"There was a part of Matthew that was in him. The part of him that made him evil."

"Like that trace of the Demon Lords MachGaogamon and I had."

"Maybe, but we have to hurry!"

"We have to help Richard and Tsunugai!"

"I will help Maxwell and Kurai," Slifer bellow overhead. "Forgive me for staying silent. Allow me to extend my own congratulations to you, Arthur. However, look beyond you."

As everyone turned, though, the sound of an explosion echoed throughout the planet, Eria and MachGaogamon stumbling where they stood, and Arthur barely able to stay on MachGaogamon's hand. "Where did that come from?!" Arthur asked.

Beyond the trees, though, they could see it. Purple flames that seemed to stretch on for miles, rising as high as the tallest trees. "Eria, Arthur, MachGaogamon. The three of you must help Nero. Maxwell, Kurai, I will go with you."

"Maxwell," Eria said. "You said it was a Dark Signer, right? Do you think it could be Otto?"

"No," Slifer answered for Maxwell. "There is a second Dark Signer, an in turn, a second Earthbound Immortal. But there is something… strange about it. It seems weakened. Kept in check by another power. We have no time to waste." Slifer began to move in the direction of the flames, his body towering above the length of D2, while his head extended to D3.

"Be careful, everyone," MachGaogamon said to the whole group, but he seemed to mean it particular for Predaking and Lydia. He extended his hand to Eria, and the Water Charmer nodded, hopping on as MachGaogamon carried her and Arthur to C2. They quickly found Nero, and Arthur and Eria both jumped out of MachGaogamon's hands, running towards him, Arthur casting a Cure spell, and Eria holding her water over him to heal him.

"Nero," Eria said, shaking her head. "I'm sorry. I should have warned you. That's what that man wanted me to do."

MachGaogamon looked around to see who else was there, but who he found was not who he expected. He saw Arthuria and Sarah, and someone else he didn't recognize. But more importantly, there was someone from the Divine. Someone he knew since the beginning of this war. "Jecht!" MachGaogamon dashed forward, now standing between Arthuria and Jecht. "Hello again, Jecht." He turned to Arthuria and Sarah. "Good to see you two are still okay." Finally, he pointed at Cerebrum. "And who is this?"

[C4 Night: Roof of The Inch of Will] - ???

Another arm reached out of the pool of crystal, with the liquid dripping off of the two arms. The left arm was normal, save for the Dark Signer Birthmark, but the right arm was pitch-black, with skin that looked as though it had rotted away. The hands were planted against opposites sides of the pool, and the upper body of a man, looking to be in his thirties, rose out. The crystals continued to drench over his entire body as the man opened his eyes. Eyes that were amber with black sclerae. The man snarled, pushing himself up as the crystals formed his legs. The crystals faded completely, and now the man stood over the roof of the Inch of Will, looking around at the Sphere Forest. He looked at his outfit, a sleeveless, black uniform, with coattails that spread out against the floor. The lines on his jacket were white, but they blended into white lines that connected at the back of his waist. He looked at his right arm, the rotting stopping at his elbow, and he clenched his fist.

With his normal hand, he ran fingers through a mess white hair, sighing. "Well, at least my role isn't finished yet. Now, where am I-" The man stopped himself as his right arm began to sting. He held his arm, clutching at the Birthmark, but the man smiled. "I see. Signers and Dark Signers alike have gathered in this place. We better not disappoint them, eh, Lobo?" The man held up both of his hands, the night sky growing even darker above him. "Hell Thundaja!" Black thunder ravage the Inch of Will, blasting at his wildly. With his right arm, the man punched at the metal below him, breaking a hole through the roof, with the man jumped through. He floated in the air before touching his feet against the floor, and began to wander through the interior of the Inch of Will.

[under the Sphere Forest of the Periphery] - Sliske

Sliske grinned at Ed's answer. "Good. I was hoping that someone around here would help me eradicate that pest, but I also couldn't help myself to explore the rest of this world. The layers of it. Its shadows, you might say." Sliske watched Ayame redirect the lightning, while Ed seemed to think of an ally of his, annoyed by the earthquake. "A little earthquake like that shouldn't scare you, my boy. No wonder you and that demon need help."

As the giant eye monster appeared before Ed, Sliske sighed, waving his hand while looking at the wight. As the monster fired its attacks at Ed, the wight grabbed its mace with both hands and slammed it against the monster's central eye. Sliske focused on the dragon, and with the wave of his hand, it was trapped inside a block of ice. "Do not make me regret this, human," Sliske warned Ed, rather annoyed.

Maxwell was surprised for a moment. He didn't even realize Slifer at first. Regardless, he knew what had to be done. "We'll find you all later when we're finished."

Just before Maxwell advanced, he heard a small explosion, not like the other one they all just experienced. "Slifer, I will meet you there. If you can, try to douse those flames." Using Instant Transmission, Maxwell appeared to an exhausted Kurai, no longer charging his Special Beam Cannon. "What happened?" Kurai groaned and pointed towards the barrier. With how much power he put into his attack, he was only able to crack the barrier. "I...exerted myself...too much. I had...no choice." Maxwell patted Kurai on the back, ensuring him it's alright.

Next thing Maxwell knew, Kurai took something out of his pocket. Maxwell knew what it was right away. "What the...how the hell do you have a Senzu Bean?" Kurai chuckled as he put the bean in his mouth, crunching down on it and swallowing. Kurai then charged up his power to ensure he's back to full strength. "I brought some with me just in case." Aggravated, Maxwell entered a slapstick phase. "Then why the hell didn't you tell me from the beginning?!" "Do you want them to go to waste!?" Maxwell was shocked, as he knew what Kurai meant. "Right. Sorry." Clearing his throat, Maxwell flew up towards Slifer's height to catch his attention.

"Slifer! How close are you in breaking that barrier!?" he yelled, hoping that he had heard it.

(Current Location: C3 "Night")

fwlo2o.jpg

NIGHT-END [D1]

A few other humanoids gathered around the two odd-haired teenagers and MachGaogamon. One of them appeared and disappeared randomly, startling Predaking and forcing him to take a few heavy steps back. "I thought teleportation was not supposed to work! Though we did bridge here... I am starting to believe this Isamy person did not restrict the universe as she thought she did."

A gigantic voice thundered above Predaking, and only now did the robot notice it was darker in there than it should be. He looked up, and sure enough there was a... somehow levitating humongous dragon. He could relate to this being, though it seemed to be issuing the human couple to hurry on to a different location.

He looked around. Unnatural- oh how this word has so quickly lost its meaning- violet flames danced in the distance in the direction the huge dragon was moving. Eria and Matthew were quick to ride MachGaogamon and scurry on, following it. Predaking transformed almost by reflex. He took another, more skeptical look around, in his dragon form. It took him less than a second to deduce this bunch would be about as productive as Starscream had once been.

He followed MachGaogamon and landed in C2. This place looked very familiar... But those before them were not. The dragon folded his wings and walked stylishly next to the three he had followed, emitting a low growl. Before them were two beings.

A4 Night

Butlerok was busy flying around avoiding all of the confrontation that it seemed the other groups were engaging in. Butler and Ragnarok found themselves amused until they felt two cataclyismic energies that came from opposite sides of the planet. Butler and Ragnarok knew for sure that one of them had to be Radamanthys and that other person they sent to him, but could they really generate this much power? This is discomforting those two are about to destroy this entire planet...and I don't even think they are on this planet anymore. Yeah you're right I think they're spilling over or something like that. It would take us too long to actually fly there. Can you think of a faster way? Well now that you mention it I have been tinkering with an idea that I stole from that LERNA character. What? Okay here me out. Remember when we did that mind hax thing and about nine different people all shared one thought? The one that caused us to lose? Don't blame me, blame the stupid water chick that couldn't follow directions. Anywho I think I figured out a way to imitate how she did that. All we have to do is make our own magical barrier and use that to travel through it and that way we can travel through time and space. Its almost too simple. How did you come up with that? Easy remember we all shared thought what we knew she knew and vice versa. Interesting, in the interest of expediency let us give it an attempt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gates of the Underworld

The massive energies of the two combatants escalated to levels that Hades had longed to see. It had been a long time since anyone had actually entertained him so much. In fact he forgot that he could even be entertained. In this aspect he found himself surprisingly mortal as he waited to find out how the fight had ended just like everyone else. The smoke billowed and cleared. The dust settled. The group looked on and some early gasp were heard. The shocking result of the match was a tad disheartening for the army of Wvyern Radamanthys. First it looked like everything was pretty much good. The two combatants stood firmly in front of each other. Radamanthys was slightly hunched over as his hand was lodged into Kratos' chest, a mere millimeters away from his heart. Blood dripped from Kratos' face and chest and it stained the ground. It was truly close, but the God of War would not die that day. Across from him stood the lifeless body of Radamanthys. His body was flowing with electricity like a tesla coil. Nevertheless once again there was no life in his eyes. Radamanthys was defeated, albeit a very close defeat it was still defeat nonetheless. His army looked on in shock as Radamanthys was the first to fall over in the sense that he was totally unconscious. Kratos quickly followed up with something of equal pain and he too was knocked unconscious.

Hades smirked as he was rather impressed by that battle and even more impressed by Radamanthys' loyalty. So he turned himself into a lightning rod. He literally forced all of that man's lighting inside his body so damage would not be dealt to this land of in between here. I guess I have to respect that. Hades looked at Gagagigo to see if the simple lizard could understand the complex use of cosmos that went into that battle. Bleh...not worth it. The creature was simply used as a medium for Hades to have an independent body. Pity though. Even with all of the Radamanthys' efforts extensive damage was done to the underworld. Hades wanted to think about something to do but soon his thoughts were over turn by noise. This noise started off soft, but then it got louder incrementally. Soon it would echo through out the entire Underworld. It was the sound of applause.. Radamanthys army was simply clapping as the fight was that amusing. Hades only smirked as he too found himself applauding the battle. Pity to see them both ended here. This meant that only one thing could be done....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A2 Day

Dorian's Cosmos had managed to actually coat the entire planet and he was able to sense everything. Unfortunately his lack of knowledge really came back to bite him. There were so many other entities out there then he couldn't really identify that much. What did happen though was that there were a lot of powerful clashes going on. However, the spill over from the Kratos and Radamanthys fight definitely knocked him out of his meditative trance. OMG! What are they doing? Radamanthys' cosmos was gone for a minute. Almost as if he wasn't on this planet anymore how could he have actually called forth this much power and I not sense it all? But the cosmos immediately subsided almost as quickly as it had came. Dorian just stood up confused till he sensed the worst presence he could ever sense. His new found nightmare come to life....

B2 Day

Hades had stepped foot back into the realm of the living. While borrowing a from a large collection of dead zombie specters from the Underworld Hades managed to construct a decoy body so he could carry those two fallen ones outside of the Underworld. The skies and everything grew dark in the area as an omen of his coming. He laughed though as there something fun about being  alive again. Behind him had to be the green lizard thing, but was more noticable was the massive amount of damage that was done to the surrounding area. It was devastating. The lighting and cosmos caused a vast amount of devastation that erupted from the attack ruined the landscape for several kilometers. All and all it was quite a thrilling sight. Hades looked around and took a deep breathe of fresh air. Air was nice. Odd to hear things without the lack of screams echoing in the background. It was oddly discomforting. Hades was going to remedy that situation when he turned around to smile at a creature that dared to sneak up on one such as him.

What interesting things Radamanthys has been in keeping himself close too. What is this feeling you exude? Hades turned around to look at a full powered Butlerok who seemed to come out of nowhere. On one hand Butlerok's imitation of LERNA worked out nice. On the other it somehow landed him in the face of something that even made him fear. While being the embodiment of madness was something not too sneeze at, that meant  nothing when faced with Death. This was death talking to him, but if this was Radamanthys boss then there shouldn't be anything to fear....right? I'm called a Kishin and what you are feeling is Madness. By being close to me you will see the instrument of death and visions of your worst moments. Pity, I don't tend to be driven mad by my defeats though, just wear them with shame for a century. Curious, can you heal these two? Hades said pointing at the collapsed bodies of Radamanthys and Kratos.

Butlerok used the Alpha Stigma to analyze both of fallen bodies. I can definitely fix that pale one, his magic may take a minute to understand but its do able. I assume you cannot heal your subordinate because of all the magic that is surging throughout his body. Correct. I can fix him...but I cannot fix his armor. I do not know where it comes from or how it works. Worry not about that just fix them both. Hades proceeded to let Butlerok do as commanded and then he turned  around again to sense the cosmos that somehow caked this planet. Hades was heavily amused about this whole affair. If it wasn't for that strange woman stealing his cloth he might never have been on this adventure. Back to the cosmos though...

Dorian was in the distance as he knew Hades had just laid eyes on him. Hades had to be at least kilometer away but the walking nightmare was definitely looking at him. Dorian's heart was simply skipping with fear. Why was the God of Death even here? How could he even be here? Its supposed to be a least another hundred years before he possessed another soul. Nothing was logical about this! However he heard a whisper in his ear. "Why don't come here young specter?" Dorian didn't even speak as his body moved as Lord Hades commanded and within the second Dorian was standing in front of Hades. Dorian wanted to pass out from the shock, but the fear of showing weakness in front of Lord Hades. L L Lord Hades how can I help you? You must be Dorian, Thanatos' prank, I really have to give Radamanthys some credit your extensive use of cosmos for such an amateur. Combine that with your ability to retain such useful compatriots you are quite the useful little specter. We will to train you about cosmos till that creature there is done fixing Radamanthys and his opponent. 

Dorian didn't truly understand what was happening as he was about to receive a tutorial in cosmos from a God. What untold honors was this? Butlerok, by this time had fully consumed Kratos and Radamanthys and was slowy fixing them on the inside. While he did want to fully consume Kratos he knew for a fact that he was not a match for Hades on his best day, but there probably wasn't anyone else around here for that matter. 

Dalek, Sealed Cargo Bay

The darkness around it didn't affect it very much, considering that its eyestalk possessed even more advanced night-vision. What would make a human typically feel fear wouldn't do as much to a Dalek.

"A DALEK HAS NO NEED TO FEAR. OR TO RUN." It answered.

The Dalek, even though it was being crawled over by tons of unidentifiable arachnid-like creatures that seemed to be composed of a lack of light, however possible that was. Even in this unexpectedly-disadvantageous situation, it maintained its attitude. Apart from the Dalekanium shell that protected it, there was also a thin force-field that prevented any sort of bullets from penetrating through. They should've been eradicated the second they came into contact with it, but perhaps their unknown essence gave them a sort of resistance to electricity. That made things troublesome. 

Then, by some odd occurrence, one of them managed to find a flaw within its barrier and seeped through, coming into contact with its shell. More followed shortly afterwards, and eventually it became as predicted; all of them were crawling over its shell from within the field, attempting to find a way through. 

No. It would not accept this outcome.

"...EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!" 

Drawing from its energy supply, it administered thousands of volts throughout its shell, hoping to kill all the arachnids on the spot. At the same time, its gunstick was pointed at Otto Skorzeny and fired a laser that would certainly a ordinary human instantly while in the most painful way possible.

Arthuria, C2 Night

The Counter Guardian noted the conversation between Sarah and Jecht. Had there been some sort of alliance or formed friendship without his being aware, or something along those lines? It didn't matter right now. Taking hold of the air around him as he readied his magic blade and turned to face his opponent. He only nodded at the presence of Predaking, Eria, and MachGaogamon.

"Once, all you wanted was to return to Zanarkand. How have you have fallen so low, to the point of allying with the Divine?!" He yelled out, though the fact that it sounded so high and feminine detracted from the dramatics a little. "Jecht, I'm afraid that I have no choice but to finish you here and now!"

Then his feet kicked up with enormous strength, throwing up high up into the air and aided by the winds until landing upon a tree branch a few hundred feet above ground, Clarent gathering up mana as he did so. He

I'm going to end this fast- what the?

However, right at that moment, the branch he was standing upon began to move as the tree it was connected to uprooted itself from the ground, as did all the other trees. Arthuria found himself assaulted by waving branches and was bemused, but simply cut through them before turning his attention back to the ground. Was the forest itself finally reacting against their presence? He would investigate it another time, it wasn't important right now.

Afterwards, from this long range, he then took control of the wind and fired forth multiple torrents of compressed winds at Jecht, each one ten times as powerful as a cannonball. This man was facing a Counter Guardian, a warrior who could draw upon infinite energy and knew of his main history, so battle against him wasn't going to be easy. Not only that, but as the forest around them started to act up and attack randomly, each and every tree being at least two hundred feet in height, the area had become a destructive place.

Isamy, E4 Day

I see. So that's why I can't sense this world, the immortal sorceress thought to herself, just as her psychic senses touched upon something that perhaps she shouldn't have.

At his words, the immortal sorceress couldn't help but suppress a fit of laughter. Everything about this so-called 'Outer God' just screamed of arrogance. Did he not realize that being complex was countereffective in such a situation? Or perhaps he truly believed that he was separated from this plane, guided by his own no-doubt magnificent knowledge and complexity? Despite all this 'knowledge', just how much more ignorant could he get about his own existence?

"Tell me, Outer God. Have you ever noticed, in all those long years you've existed, that there's something wrong with this reality? That there are unexplainable holes? Plotholes? Have you ever noticed how occasionally, the laws of physics by mortals without explanation? Have you ever noticed...three letters? To be more precise, Y, C, and M. Are you aware of them? Can you sense them like I can? Can you sense their needless chattering and complaints?"

Standing up from her seat, Isamy waved her hand and a pitch-black scythe materialized into it. Directly afterwards, the barrier that protected her disapparated and allowed all the monsters to attempt to attack her, only for them all to be sliced through and killed with a single, spinning move. Once she was done, she looked at Shadronus once more.

"I can. Right now, they're chattering about something called 'the top of the next page'. I will never understand what they're talking about, but one thing's for certain; you and I, we don't really exist. We only exist in the form of words. This reality is false, and I came to terms with that long ago." The sorceress smiled in a disturbing manner at that thought. "But the Door of Origin - it's not just something that would allow people to rewrite all reality. The idea is typical, laughable even. No, it's a door that would take us to a higher level of existence, it would place us at the top of the narrative and allow us to dictate anything. I could say 'Suddenly, all Outer Gods found themselves in pink dresses' and it would happen. But I have only one thing that I want fulfilled by the Door."

Without explanation, she began to walk over to a nearby, empty patch of land and gazed upon it.

"I will only say 'and everyone lived happily ever after'."

Then, she suddenly sunk into the ground like magic, her form fazing through.

"Now if you excuse me, I have a Key to take."

Ophelia, Orbiting the Sphere Forest

"It is done."

Having overridden all control over the chakra that made up Madara's wide-range Mokuton no Jutsu, the entirety of the Sphere Forest of the Periphery was now under her control...no. Such a term would be inaccurate. To say something like that would to be imply that it had, at one point, not been under her control. How ridiculous. How crude. She might've laughed had she been capable of an emotion like that. Her hands moved, rapidly processing information into holographic units all around her in this protected pocket dimension devoid of any gravity.

Come to think of it, she hadn't issued a warning to that Shinigami - Sykes, was it? - yet. No matter. While it would be preferable to have it fall into his hands, wouldn't it be even better if no one obtained it? Yes. The Key could burn in the flames of a thousand suns, for all she cared. 

Her orders had been simple and precise; to stop both the Counter Corps and the Divine from obtaining it. One wished to preserve the multiverse as it was, while the other wished to eliminate all sadness from the multiverse. What annoying, flawed perceptions. They had already lost. In fact, without having realized it, they had lost the battle for eight hours now. After all, this planet...it wasn't really a planet. Or a planetoid. Or even a natural astronomical object for that matter. When she'd arrived, she eradicated all life on the surface, drilled into the core, and seized control. And now, it was necessary to do that once more.

EXEC_WOOD STYLE - DEATH BY A WORLD OF TREES.

The Dark and Endless Dalek Night

And just then, on surface, each and every tree - all of them absolutely enormous - suddenly began to move, before they uprooted themselves with amazing strength, their roots violently whipping upwards on their own accord and attempting to crush anyone and everyone who got in their way. Considering that the planetoid was almost entirely filled with them, it was impossible to run anywhere from these giants, but even if they used their powers to take them down, how many were there exactly?

Hundreds? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands?

However many there were, they couldn't possibly be taken down all at once.

"Hello, warriors from around the multiverse, Counter Corps and Divine alike. I assume you have all come in search of the Key, correct? Well, unfortunately, it is in the possession of I, Ophelia. None of you shall even come close. I was hoping to give you all a quick merciful death by arranging opponents that were meant to depatch you without problem, but now I see that you all wish for your ends to be LONG and PAINFUL."

The voice of Ophelia boomed in a monotone throughout the whole Sphere, but from all the ravaging trees, it was difficult to determine where from. Even though the sound of her speaking was somewhat robotic in nature, there was a hint of triumph behind it.

"You see, I took control over the Sphere Forest eight hours ago and eradicated its guardians effortlessly. The Key is at its core, but don't expect to get anywhere near, as I've reinforced it with five dense shells of alloy. What you're standing on right now is earth mixed with iron ores and flammable, explosive gases. In less than half an hour, the sunlight will be intense enough to set them on fire, causing a chain reaction that shall wipe the surface clean with flames and burn all oxygen. But even then, that depends on whether you'll survive these trees."

The core was the most important part of all.

Thing was, the reason why the Sphere Forest had so much so much gravity was because of its unusually dense core, but the reason why the core was so dense was because it was a reality marble, leading into a vast, empty world the size of Earth that contained the Key of Origin. But she'd taken measures to reinforce and defend it just in case utilizing two superwarriors, tons of specific opponents, a killer forest, setting the surface and atmosphere on fire, and anything else didn't stop them.

"It's over. Give up now while you have the chance, and surrender to your fate. There is only one being in all of existence who is allowed to gain the key - and that is the true Herald, PROTHEUS MAXIMUS!!!"

Arthuria, C2->C4 Night

I see. So that's how it is, he said in his mind, while continuing to battle against Jecht. The shirtless warrior of Sin had turned out to be a surprisingly competent fighter, and their battle had continued on over the next three minutes in the midst of attacking trees and heavy winds. Though Arthuria was naturally the stronger of the two due to his status, he was finding it rather difficult to gain an edge over this man.

Both of them were now on the ground, evading the constant attacks from the trees around them, and he'd been about to unleash his ultimate attack when Ophelia announced what it was that she intended. But honestly, the core? Had she truly been so dumb as to reveal the location? It shouldn't take too much trouble to get down there.

"Now then, show me the path... CLARENT - KNIGHTED SWORD OF BLOOD!"

As he invoked the name of the sword, it looked as if he was about to fire forth obliterate Jecht, only for him to aim downwards and unleash a massive amount of red energy that tore through all the earth and ores beneath them. With incredible force and traveling at an accelerated rate due to gravity, it had gone a mile or two underground before finally crashing into a metal wall - and tearing through even that before only scraping the next one.

But then, instead of entering, he jumped over the hole that he himself had created and launched himself at Jecht, using his swordsmanship and superstrength to remain even at close-range combat. He wasn't about to let this Divine member get down there!

However, now that he'd created a large enough hole (more of a tunnel) that led down to the core, it should be enough for the other Corps currently present to jump down, enter, and break through the next four Inner Peripheries with their own strength.

They had to secure the Key of Origin, no matter what.

Isamy, Elsewhere, Under the Sphere Forest of the Periphery

"Uh. Well, I wasn't expecting to end up in a place like this. I was expecting something a bit more...fortified. What is this?"

Having only just missed the attacking forest and Ophelia's announcement, Isamy rematerialized and found herself standing within a strange place.

Looking around, it seemed to be a colosseum of some sort, and she found herself in the presence of two entities - her own Ayame, and two warriors she didn't recognize. Were they both from the Counter Corps, or were they both the chosen opponents of Ayame, or was that the dragon, or did she have three for some reason...? Annoyed, she shot a glance at Ayame and telepathically ordered her 'Explain what's happening right now' before going up to the dragon with scythe in hand.

What followed didn't even need to be said. Just as the dragon was about to attack, the sorceress threw her scythe forth like a boomerang and had it slice through the reptillian monster's neck before having it spin back into her hands, again like a boomerang. Having effortlessly killed it without even a thought to spare, she then turned her attention over to the ones called Ed and Sliske, giving them a sideways, nonchalant look through her teal eyes as if they were nothing more than insects to her.

"You are in the presence of She the Herald of Chaos and Entropy. I'll give you three-" Suddenly, a tiny ringing echoed through the colosseum, followed by it shaking violently. Possibly, an explosion had set off from beneath them, somehow. Perhaps someone had tried to penetrate through the core? Then she was close. "No, make that five seconds, to identify yourselves and give me a reason why I shouldn't just kill you both. Unless you think you stand a chance against me, which is cute and all, but foolish."

D5 (Night)

'Worth a shot,' Aesir thought to himself as Sephiroth effortlessly dodged the black-egg-turned grenades. Well, at least he knew what type of enemy he was dealing with. Aesir quickly summoned an eagle from the shadow of a nearby tree, in hopes that the extra speed would allow him to compete with the likes of Sephiroth. However, before he got the chance to make a second attack, a beam of pure energy was launched his way, which he dodged with a well-timed jump. But that was only the start, as Sephiroth jumped up in the air and swung to hit Aesir, which he blocked using his crossbow. And then the trees started to rear to life...

"Damn it, that was the last thing I needed!" Aesir cursed as he backed away from his combatant, "As little as I want to do this, I propose we have a ceasefire, at least for the moment. This whole forest as come to life, and I can't take all these cursed trees by myself. What say you?"

Before he could get an answer, a tree had swung its branches for the pair. But Aesir was on it, dodging the strike and proceeding to beat the attacking tree with repeated hidden blade stabs. Even if it could resist the despair infused by each blow, there was no reacting to it fast enough, and it was downed rather quickly. How many more there were to be, on the other hand, there was no telling. But there were certainly more left than Aesir could count.

fwlo2o.jpg

NIGHT-END [C2]

Okay, clearly no pleasantries here. Arthuria was furiously fighting off a human, who seemed to not only keep up with the Counter Guard, but also enjoy the fight. To think that such a being, who enjoyed the cruelty of battle, existed here as well, made him feel incredible disgust. He thought about interfering and tearing this human apart, but that would have been unhonorable. Arthuria was locked in combat, and as his comrade he was not to interfere.

The fight raged on, and before long the gigantic trees were lashing out at them, and MachGaogamon's crowd, and he himself. His breath weapon was enough to keep the branches immediately away from him for long enough to flap his way out of the canopy and into the nightly sky once more. His optics widened abruptly- the entire forest was moving. He cursed his beast mode- why couldn't he ever communicate when he was in a position to relay vital information? A screech was all Predaking could muster -just the usual anyway- before a madly powerful shockwave came from C4. A pillar of light pointed the way, and he was drawn like a deadly, oversized moth to the flame.

A voice rung through the forest below. He was too high above to hear its words, but the location of the source was readily apparent to his senses. Little did it matter, he decided; the mission was a priority. The Key had to be retrieved, for the universe and for his kin.

He made it to C4, and a gaping hole lay in wait where the pillar of light had been. With a screech and a dive, he was in.

Under the Sphere Forest of the Periphery

Ed thought wrong about the dragon being finished, but Sliske quickly took care of it. His companion also took care of the monster that was meant for Ed. It had already fired its beams before it flew away, so Ed ripped his sword from the ground and went to work. He avoided the beams while redirecting them with his swords, hitting various points in the coliseum walls and ceiling. Checking out his handiwork, Ed noticed a woman shooting a glance at Ayame before declaring herself as Ismay. "OK, then, my name is Ed. As for why you shouldn't kill me, one, I'm kinda already dead, and two, we're all gonna die at the end of this so why bother doing it now. And me, fight you? Please, I couldn't do anything in the fight with LERNA, so what makes you think I would try and attack you of all?" Ed only now just realized how easy and painful it was to joke about his own insecurities, but he perfected his poker face.

Clerano arrived to find Arthuria engaged in battle. He prepares a few spells to help give Arthuria an edge in combat, but Ophelia's voice rings out before he can cast them. I took control over the Sphere Forest eight hours ago and eradicated its guardians effortlessly. The Key is at its core, but don't expect to get anywhere near, as I've reinforced it with five dense shells of alloy. Well that was just great, now they'd have to dig through the ground and past a dense metallic shells. To make matters worse, Ophelia had destroyed the Forest Guardians, and took control of the whole forest. Trees were uprooting themselves and on the move, limbs were lashing about everywhere. The forest had become alive, and actively attacking everything in it. "Shades of Altera, what madness is this!" Clerano restructured his shield, half of the individual units forming the shield network shrinking in as he spells them with a minor amplification spell that doubles the output of any energy going through an individual units to keep the shield strong enough to keep it in place and protect everyone from the trees. It's unfortunate that one of those people are an enemy, but it can't be helped. The other half of the individual units begin slicing at all of the nearby trees, each hit slicing clean through an limb, trunk, or other appendage.

Nero<The Intersecting Corner of C2 & D1 Night>

Nero coughed as he slowly regained his life force, his eyes opened to find Arthur and Eria standing over him. The fact that they were standing over him and together again meant only one thing, they had won the fight against Apocrypha. Nero sat up, struggling as he did so, the wound was healing slowly but healing well. "There was a demon, supposedly he had once lived inside of Matthew. When I initiated a Drive Mode with Matthew to fight LErNA, that demon must have stayed deep within me." Nero looked down at The Redemption Keyblade. "He's using Matthew's body and half of my heart to sustain life, he's become my darkness,  and with it...has obtained the power to use of my keyblade, there's no telling what he might do now that-" Nero wanted to finish what he was saying, but all of a sudden a tree limb swung at them; Nero threw his blade with all of the might he could manage at the branch and repelled its attack. "Urgh." Nero said, he had defended the group, but had reopened the wound a bit so he had to sit back down. With Nero hurt and Eria healing Nero, it looked as if it would only be Arthur against the branches that were now surrounding them. "Arthur, take this, just for the moment." The Redemption Keyblade had been tossed to Arthur so that he might defend them until Nero could move, or be moved...

Nero's Darkness{Flying}<B4 Night>

He landed softly on his feet, the only thing he was really concerned about was finding anyone that he might be able to kill. He would kill anyone his eyes laid upon and steal their darkness to become even stronger. He landed because he could sense someone's darkness near him but there seemed to be a mysterious wall of flame in the area that was blocking his passage. The message had then come and the forest had started to attack, a branch went to spear the dark figure but with one swift punch it had been reduced to pieces. He had felt pain, strangely, but deduced quickly what the cause was. "This body is far to weak to carry out my will, I must take over the darkness of another, but not before I find my way off of this planet's surface." Wings made of the same darkness that composed his skin were formed and he took off into the air once again...

Sephiroth<D5 Night>

"Well well, someone such as you possessing this strength..." Sephiroth said in his usual calm manner, he was making ready for another round when the message had been sent. The forest had risen to attack Aesir and himself, two limbs made their attempt at The Man in the Black Cape, but they were cut down in an instant. With yet another powerful strike, that didn't seem as though it took much effort at all, the offending tree was cut to the stump and fell in between him and his opponent. "Hmph..." He simply smirked at the man's offer, what he would do next was merely because he also needed to make his way to the center to give Isamy support. With the wave of his right hand, many powerful lightning bolts rained down from the skies above and slammed into the ground multiple times; the tree was cut in half by the force and soon the ground had a hole going into the next layer that would easily allow passage. "Out of my sight."  Sephiroth said, thrusting Aesir into the hole he had just made and then quickly turned to slash away some more of the branches. Some of the branches covered the hole after Aesir had been sent down, but it mattered not because he and Sephiroth were enemies, and he was lucky if anything to have been separated from him.

An inverted pyramid shaped shield of energy was erected around behind Sephiroth, to block attacking branches from his backside, not that he had needed the help. "And what of this?" Sephiroth said, a voice sounding off from in the shadow of the trees, energy from the figure alone were keeping the branches at bay...

Under the Forest of the Periphery

The dragon's body was falling, and with the laser beams Ed had deflected into the back wall of the coliseum, the wall came crumbling down on the weight of the dragons body. Something shined in the darkness of the hidden room that had been discovered, and it was trailing down the dragon's body. The rattle was present in the room as the object rolled and stopped at Ed's feet; one twenty-sided die had landed on the number five, but nothing was summoned, the group was finally free of the randomly spawned monsters the coliseum had to offer.

B2 Day

With Team Dorian reunited all things seemed like they were going to be decent. Then the announcement heard around the world had to happen. Dorian was very cautious about using his powers. He thought that his fire would surely be enough to ignite the world and spell certain doom for everyone. Having said that he had no idea on how he would defend from the trees attacking. Of course at that point he turned around to notice that Hades was stroking his chin in intrigue. Dorian, who is this Protheus Maximus person? I do not know my Lord? Okay then tell me, is anyone on either faction is as strong or stronger than Radamanthys and that other person? Um I would imagine so. I barely remember, but I am sure there would have to be. Excellent then if I linger around with you lot there is a chance I can find more amusement. Till Radamanthys and that other fellow are healed I will take their place in this little...whatever it is these mortals are doing. Hades smirked as he simply shrugged his shoulders as he tried to figure out what to do next. 

Luckily that decision was about to be made for him. The area where Radamanthys and Kratos fought had taken significant damage so it was awhile for the forest to come forth and try to attack them. Dorian readied himself from combat and realized that he might be have to do some heavy punching and such...buuuutttt Dorian soon realized that his presence was not even needed. Hades merely looked at the trees that dared strike at him and they seemed to fizzle out of existence. Dorian looked stunned thought Hades was simply annoyed. Trees really, who sends trees to fight Gods. That was insulting. In fact the whole exercise was not befitting of his powers. This borrowed body of his probably couldn't handle his real power anyway, but still this was beneath him. In addition, once Thanatos and Hypnos catch on to him playing hookie he'll probably have to return to Elysium. Might as well make this the best use of his time. Hades looked around to see who were his forces. There was Dorian, a lot of promise in that one provided he doesn't blow up the planet by accident. There was the creepy healing man-not-man creature, creepy. Finally, there was the green lizard thing.

Dorian who does this lizard creature belong too? Hades asked pointing to Gagagigo. I don't know, how can you even tell what it is? I thought Radamanthys taught you about Cosmos. Anyone who's mastered such can read a cluster of atoms. That's how most us Gods see you mortals anyway. Also I had to do a shallow possession of the creature so it could maintain life while in Hell. So I know what it is. But if you don't know who it belongs to I guess it can come with us if it wants to. Hades shrugged and looked around. This grand creator said that there was be some kind of way for you opposing factions if we found a hole that did something. Well I don't have time for that. Hades pointed to a random area in front of him. Slowly but surely that area began dissolve into nothingness in a prefect circle slowly going downwards towards the core. Dorian had to admit Cosmos makes a lot of tough situations not so tough. The group proceeded to take its new route down to the core.

Sayer/Periphery/B4-Day

"You're too kind," Sayer emptily replied to Xansvita as one of his R.O.D.s went to retrieve the soul escaping from Relius' corpse.

"Well, at least this way, you and I can really let loose," Hazama said as he removed his overcoat and fedora before producing a bright yellow hooded robe from nowhere.

"Indeed. ... so, then, does this mean I am to refer to you by your true name... Terumi Yuuki?"

"Goddammit, can you stop being so f*cking formal and $#!+?" Terumi hissed as he donned his robe. "I mean, for f*ck's sake, you just killed Relius, so there's really no need for that anymore."

"Assuming I was being formal for Relius' sake," Sayer retorted calmly.

Terumi gave a sickening laugh in response. "Yeah, sure. Still doesn't mean this whole "personality" of yours isn't an act!"

"Gee, what was your first clue?" Sayer responded flatly. "Can I have your coat?"

Terumi blinked, having not expected such a question to be brought up. "Why?"

"Because I thought it would look good on me. Besides, you won't be needing it for much longer."

Again, Terumi laughed at this, finding the whole notion hysterical. Still, he did what Sayer asked and tossed his black coat over toward Sayer, who caught it in one of his R.O.D.s. "Yeah, sure, why the f*ck not? The least I can do is leave you as a pretty-looking corpse!"

A violent gleam shone from Sayer's eyes, his irises taking on a green hue. "We'll see...."

Alister Azimuth/Periphery/C3-Day

"Maybe he's right," Alister thought to himself, reflecting on Red's words. "Perhaps my place was never with the Divine to begin with. But, even if I do go to the Corps... would they accept me after what I did...?"

"... but, wait," Alister spoke aloud to Red, "what about you? From what I've gathered of you own past and thoughts, you feel the same as I. You don't truly believe you belong with the Divine either, do you? I mean... ... huh, did it get dark all of a sudden?" Alister blurted out as he realized the sun's light being blocked off. There wasn't much of an atmosphere or a source of water, so it couldn't be clouds.... Alister glanced up to see a black orb floating above them, almost as large as the planetoid itself. "What the devil is that--?! GAAH!!" Alister found himself bowled over by a massive force that blasted through the forest, toppling over the surrounding trees as if they were mere matchsticks. Fortunately, his Time Control ability seemed to kick in at that moment, allowing him to weave around the fallen lumber instead of being crushed under a mountain of wood.

"Dammit! What could possibly make this worse?!" Alister shouted out loud as he surveyed the damage. "Red! We have to get out of here before something else--and those trees are starting to move on their own, aren't they?" he added with an exasperated sigh as he saw the fallen trees suddenly become animate. "Ugh, just great. What's next? Is the world going to go up in a ball of flames--?!"

As if to smear it into Alister's face, the voice of Ophelia rang throughout the forest, explaining what was to happen within the next half-hour or so, up to and including--you guessed it--the entire surface of the planetoid going up in flames.

"... y'know what, f*ck it." Tossing a few Cryomines into the area, Alister proceeded to freeze the attacking lumber as well as the ground around them. "Red, it would seem we have far little time than I thought. We have to make haste!"

Back to Sayer

"... I really hate being rushed," Sayer muttered in response to Ophelia's declaration.  "On the other hand, the plot is now starting to make much more sense in terms of her involvement."

Terumi merely shrugged.  "Hey, this is you guys' game, not mine.  And to be frank with ya, I could care less about any of us getting a bit crispy."

"Still," Sayer replied, "we won't have much time left, so we shall make this quick."

"Couldn't agree more!"  Without warning, Terumi threw two snake-like chains into the ground at Sayer's feet; a brief second later, the chains erupted from beneath the ground, ensnaring Sayer fast in their coils just as Terumi conjured a dark green portal behind himself.  The psychopath laughed hysterically as a great herd of spectral snakes erupted from the sigil, battering at Sayer like a violent torrent.

"Hehe hehe hehe hyahahahaha!!  How does it feel, Sayer?!"  Terumi taunted as he watched his snake army tear and cut away at Sayer's flesh.  "Hurts, don't it?!  C'mon, Sayer!  Cry for me!!!"

"You'll...," Sayer barely managed to say over the rushing of the snakes, "have to do... far more than that...!"

"What did you just...?!" Terumi's eye twitched, struck with awe and irritation at Sayer's defiance.

Though Sayer's body was covered in numerous, large lacerations from the barrage of snakes, some pieces of him even having been fully torn off, his body appeared to slowly regenerate itself once the emerald tide of snakes had ceased. "You see... if that is the best you've got," Sayer replied smugly as he was close to fully recovering, "then I've no reason to believe that you're being serious about this.  I can't play with you forever, you know."

"Play...?  PLAY?!!" A violent, flaming green aura encompassed Terumi as his own fury began to flare up.  "You think I'm "PLAYING" with you still?!  I don't think you have ANY idea how this $#!+ works, DO YOU?!!!  Sure, fine, I was just going to make you suffer, but OBVIOUSLY you have SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND!!!!!"  His rage reaching its breaking point, Terumi's body erupted in a burst of green and purple black, and taking on a new appearance, that of a pitch-black suit of armor, save for a few glowing lines here and there, a wild mass of long, equally-black hair protruding from the back of his head.

"Any final words, Sayer...?!" Terumi spoke in a darker, deeper tone as he conjured a long sword from his aura.

"Just~ f*cking do it," Sayer responded in an almost bored-sounding tone.

"Fine, I'll put an end to your miserable f*cking life right here!!"  With a swing of his spectral blade, Terumi  wound up and slashed through Sayer's body, slicing him right through down the center.

"... and that is the end of you," Terumi spoke as both halves of Sayer's body fell to the ground.  Feeling satisfied with his work, Terumi returned to his previous form as he walked away.  "Miserable pile of crap, that's what you are.  Well, since you're dead now, guess I'll go see about taking up your newly-vacant character slot--"

"Well, aren't we so quick to celebrate...."

"... what the f*ck?!"

Terumi spun on his heel to catch sight of something that almost scared the ghost out of him; both halves of Sayer's body, exposed bone and intestinal tissues and all, were now standing up-right.  "OH, FOR FU*K'S SAKE!!  YOU ACTUALLY--WHAT THE SH!T?!!  YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!!!"

"Were I any normal person," Sayer spoke through both halves of his body, "then you would be right.  Then again, I'm not the type to just let someone have their way with me so easily."

"Some... sort of trick!  This is a joke, isn't it?!  Well, I'm letting you know right now, I AIN'T FU*KING LAUGHING!!!"

"You're the joke here, Terumi," the two halves of Sayer replied in unison as each halve regenerated the other half of their bodies.  Now, two Sayers stood before Terumi.  "The true definition of a spoiled man-child who just up and throws a tantrum when things don't go his way.  Quite sad, actually."

"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME?!  I'M DONE PLAYING AROUND, SAYER!!!"

"As am I."  Before Terumi knew what was happening, he was suddenly impaled by a great number of chains erupting from the ground, binding him in place.  As this happened, one of the Sayers began to glow with a sickening, blood-red aura.  "Now, Terumi," spoke the non-glowing Sayer, "time for my checkmate.  Come forth, Divine Serpent Geh!"

The glowing Sayer flashed a wide-eyed Slasher Smile before being eviscerated from the inside as a giant serpent erupted from his shell.  The Divine Serpent gazed down upon the prone Terumi with gleaming yellow eyes.  "Any final words, Terumi?"

"... go f*ck yourself," Terumi sneered.

"... Typical.  Defiant to the very end."  Without Sayer issuing a (spoken) command, the Divine Serpent lunged at the helpless Terumi, jaw distended as it rammed head-first into the earth, consuming Terumi whole and cracking a hole through the shell of the planetoid.

"... Acta Est Fabula," Sayer uttered under his breath, a calm yet triumphant smile gracing his lips....

Sector C-4

Before Dynamite could continue his conversation with Foster, they were rudely interrupted by black flames, lots of funky disco lights, and a robotic DJ who's voiced played over speakers through out the forest.  Or so he assumed.  Few words could be said, as Dynamite stopped to slowly look around.  Astonished, confused, shocked, and a lil' bit ticked off, Black Dynamite put his hands on his hips and finally yelled out, "WHAT THE funk IS GOING ON!?"

Before he could answer, he heard the hull of the ship behind Foster being ripped open.  It was like a bad disco in Hell.  And this robo-DJ was spouting nonsense about "Protein Maximus?  Is that like. . .a healthy booty?  Black Dynamite loves a healthy booty.  Now Honeybee, she had a healthy booty.  Hot damn."  He said fantasizing about his comrades back in his own universe.  "Oh uh, you might wanna check on yo' ship.  You got some bonafide burglars and they prolly' lookin' fo' yo' keys.  I'm just sayin', if I was drivin' this, I'd prolly' have an alarm system, put some subwoofers on the roof--you know, let everybody know what's bumpin', and when Black Dynamite is comin'--all that sheet.  You know what I'm sayin'?  Yeah you know what I'm sayin'." he said babbling on, ignoring his surroundings.

I A2 

So the first layer of defenses was easy for the Lord of the Dead to penetrate. He simply walked down to notice how their was something interesting under the defenses. It looked like there was another layer of forest in there too. Hades looked around as he lead the group to the center of the core. The intense gravity didn't really kick in yet though its not like he would have noticed it if it did. Dorian was simply curious as to how plant life could technically sustain life if it was blocked from the sun for so long. Nevertheless the group did not seem to find any heavy resistance on their way down. It was about time he had a break. Granted he had only been in one fight, but still this planet became really toxic really quick. Dorian figured that since the group was underground they wouldn't have to deal with the ugly aftermath of sunlight setting the world on fire. 

Hades took a second to gaze at the scenery. He could have easily just destroyed the planet or better yet let the planet be destroyed by sunlight of all things. Though he realized that there was something off about this whole affair. A lot of preparation must have gone through for something of this magnitude. Oh well, what good is an elaborate set of dominoes if you don't knock it all down. Hades snickered as he looked down to the ground to look for a proper opening to continue the groups decent to the core. 

Hades waved his hand and a dark circle outlined on the ground in front of the group. How many of these do I have to do? He asked out loud rhetorically. The circle quickly turned into a spire of darkness that was supposed to tunnel a path through to the core. However there was no such luck. Oh a denser metal. Interesting. Hades walked over to his attempted attack area and looked down. Hmph I guess I am supposed to try now aren't I. Hades merely put his foot in the circle and the spire of darkness resumed just a lot more intense. Within second Hades stepped out the spire and there was a perfect hole leading downward. 

Shall we get going? Dorian shrugged as he and Butlerok followed the leader as it were.

Sphere Forest of the Periphery, Night Side, Sector C4:

Inside of the impromptu bunker, the Dalek couldn't believe as the great Otto Skorzeny was dead, as the form he blasted rapidly deteriorated into its component molecules, transforming into wisps of smoke...that reformed to either side as two more Ottos, cackling and laughing at the Dalek's ineptitude, the spiders still crawling around inside of itself, disabling its self-destruct and making it impossible for the Dalek to end its own existence to take out its foes. Its only weapon, its laser, kept firing, damaging the ship and the Ottos, but more kept forming, their eyes boring into its eyestalk, tormenting the Dalek endlessly...

Inside of the impromptu bunker, Otto was having a field day with the Dalek as it stood there, twitching and crying out "EXTERMINATE!" as loudly as it could, its eyestalk darkened the moment Otto got a spider up there to enter through that weakpoint, seeping through the lens to hijack the senses of the Dalek. It was no longer in control of its own body, watching as shadowy apparitions of Otto kept appearing, only able to fire its gun at them, but, while the shadowy Ottos continued to disintegrate, only to reform moments later, still cackling, in reality, the Dalek was doing nothing. Its greatest strengths, its singleminded devotion to its cause and its powerful armaments, were now its greatest weaknesses as it remained trapped in the tank-like shell that now served as its sarcophagus, hallucinating a never-ending battle against a foe that had already won by attacking the one place the Doctor never could: the mind. He then used the shadows to start moving the poor creature out of the cargo hull, the Dalek effortlessly gliding on its base, still unaware of the deception the zombie Nazi had given him.

Foster was about to make a comment, but suddenly, the TREES started to attack the area, closing in on the clearing to attack the survivors of the fight with the Divine. Activating his trusty rifle, he began unleashing a hail of rounds at the attacking growth, hopefully prompting the other Gears to do the same as their rifle fire shredded the assaulting oaks. He called into his communication stone "Any Counter Corps members near the Inch of Will, head for its cargo bay!" Switching to the comm system Itsu had activated, he called out to Bradbury. "We've got some really dense foliage around here. Would you care to clear us a path so you can pick us up?"

Bradbury hesitantly complied with this communique, not at all happy as to the intruder. He had already alerted the Gears onboard about the boarding party, but did not expect for him to be able to literally punch through the hull. Then again, the starboard shield manifold had been mysteriously damaged in flight, and half of the ship, including the half that had a hole in it, no longer had any protection. Banking and heading back to the clearing, he lowered the ship to a height of 100 feet, extending the parameters of the point-defense guns across his hull. A furious flurry of plasma bolts rained down on the clearing, slicing trees in half while igniting others on fire in glorious bursts of blue fire, increasing the size of the clearing in the process as its hovering maneuvered towards the dropped cargo bay, ready to mate back together with its bottom half and resume its flight.

Sphere Forest of the Periphery, Night Side, Sector C3:

The Glory had not expected such sudden resistance, but it continued to attack his foe, until the sudden blinding light, and it could only watch in horror...horror...an emotion it had never felt...and an emotion it really didn't want to feel again as it retreated, flight finally overriding fight.

Teslarc...Izumi...whatever she was...was looking up at the person speaking all around them, and memories surged to the front of her mind while Yuki remained unconscious, shocked from the sudden appearance of the Glory, and being overwhelmed by its presence. She started to seethe, her teeth grinding into each other, her fists gritting as she growled out. "Protheus..."

[C2 Night] - Arthur, MachGaogamon, & Eria

Jecht was one of the few people still among the Divine that MachGaogamon had hope for. However, Arthuria was prepared to strike him down. MachGaogamon was about to step forward, but he was distracted by the sight of a tree branch swinging right at him. MachGaogamon grabbed him, but the tree began to lift him into the air, before being promptly destroy by a Gaoga Tornado.

It was then that Ophelia's voice was heard throughout the Sphere Forest. She talked about "arranging opponents", which could only mean one thing. "So she summoned Ogudomon!" MachGaogamon shouted as he ran his fist through another tree. While MachGaogamon fought off against the trees, Arthuria took off, heading in the direction of the purple flames, and the next thing anyone knew, a loud explosion could be heard from where Arthuria was. MachGaogamon extended his hand to Jecht. "You can work with us, Jecht. Arthuria may not accept you staying with the Divine, but I believe in you. You can't be happy working with Isamy."

Eria finished healing Nero's wounds, but she stood around him, raising walls of ice around him, the walls growing spikes to pierce the trees. One branch began to swing down upon Eria, but with the flick of the wrist, Eria pushed it back. "I can control the water in these trees, but not too much at once. I'll try and hold them back." Eria looked down at her pocket, thinking of bringing out Obelisk.

Arthur stood in front of Eria, crossing the Keyblades. "I'll protect you guys. Eria, summon Obelisk!"

Eria nodded, taking the Millennium Rod and Obelisk's card from her pockets. "Obelisk the Tormentor, lend us your might!"

The blue Egyptian God appeared in a storm, stepping on countless trees with enough force that could have sent Arthur, Eria, and Nero flying, if it weren't for MachGaogamon holding up all together. "Anything else?" he asked.

Eria nodded and then pointed towards the purple flames. "We need to go there."

Obelisk scoffed. "I am not transportation, little girl."

"Please?"

Obelisk sighed and knelt down, laying his hand on the ground. Arthur and Eria jumped onto his hand, while MachGaogamon picked up Nero. "Sarah" MachGaogamon said. "Go look for Lydia."

Obelisk lifted up Arthur and Eria, while MachGaogamon carried Nero as everyone headed towards C3 Night. The flames raged as they all grew close, but Obelisk held up his hand, and the flames dispersed, clearing a path for the Egyptian God, the Digimon, and the humans.

[C4 Night] - Slifer | [The Inch of Will] - ???

Slifer rammed his head against the purple flames, breaking through just as Obelisk did. Slifer coiled around, swinging his tail at any wild trees that tried to approach. He looked down at the Inch of Will a spoke in a voice that echoed throughout the area. "I knew that you were not to be trusted, Dark Signer! No doubt you brought another of your kind here! Come on out, you cowards!"

Within the Inch of Will, the Dark Signer was laughing at Slifer. "That idiot. Even I don't know what I'm doing here. Then again, if I am one of those 'opponents' that woman Ophelia spoke of, then perhaps I shall look for who I was summoned for." He rolled his left hand until a card appeared within it. He held it up to his face and smiled. "Even with our Focus finished, our role will never be." He tossed the card into the air, a pillar of purple light shining around him and shooting into the air. A mechanical device resembling a gigantic heart appeared in the sky, pumping as dark energy flowed from him, spreading across the Inch of Will.

The Inch of Will was moving around, which the Dark Signer assumed was an attempt to shake him off in some way, but he buried his clawed hand into the floor to keep himself from slipping. "Have we not made this a tradition yet, Lobo?" he asked, seeming to pay attention to the movements of the Inch of Will. "For every universe that you and I encounter, you should get a taste of the souls that reside there."

Sphere Forest of the Periphery, Night Side, Sector C4:

With the trees cleared for the moment, the graceful craft touched back down and locked its cargo bay back into place, the poor Dalek now unable to free himself from the dead trees, even if he could somehow break through Otto's deception. However, the giant stone heart appearing in the sky above the barrier of flames gave the Dark Signer quite the alarm, as he proclaimed under his breath "Mein Gott." Realizing what needed to be done, he turned to his fellow soldier. "Commander, you get as many to safety as you can." He then added. "Ich werde derjenige sein, mit diesem aktuellen befassen." Foster, not one to question orders unless they were absolutely insane, looked to the other Counter Corps members. "You heard the Kraut! Get the f**k inside, NOW!!!"

Pulling out a pair of violet crystals with swirling motes of light inside, he raised one of them up, causing the lights to surge up, becoming wisps of energy that wailed as they were pulled into the heart to make it pump faster. He then reached up into the sky as he shouted out "Uru, Gebunden Göttin der Täuschung und Verrat, ich auf Ihre Strom aufrufen, um die Schrecken der Nacht zu verteidigen und zu kämpfen für die Schatten für Sie da!" A second set of purple flames formed in the same area as the first, overlapping and cris-crossing to form the rough outline of a spider, and another stone heart with purple energy pulsing through it appeared, to beat faster as the souls from the second ignition crystal were sucked inside of it. He then turned into a shadowy smoke, snaking up through the hole in the ship before appearing behind the guest, clapping his hands. "Bravo! You summoned your Earthbound Immortal! I bet you must feel quite proud of yourself for that." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a white stick with a brown tip. "Zigarette? We are both dead, so the effects, both positive and negative, are meaningless, yet I still feel compelled to smoke, despite my state." He looked to his guest and smiled with a chuckle. "Meine Entschuldigung. Wo sind meine Manieren? I am Obersturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny. And you are?"

However, Slifer could detect the same primordial presence from before, but two of them, one of them the one Otto possessed, the other new and unfamiliar. But the one accompanying Otto declared to the fellow god. "THIS IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, DRAGON. THIS INSOLENT WHELP IS MY PREY. HE AND HIS PUPPET WILL PAY FOR THEIR INTRUSION."

Archived