• Pepsi Man
    • Skullbriar
    • Vivian
    • Smile
    • Lung Tien Lien
    • Chara
    • The Riddler
    • Other set

Now that everyone's back in the bodies where they belong... Come in and tell us what costume you were wearing!

And while you're here, please vote for best monster of 2016! Despite there being 2 options, please select only one monster, using the "Other set" option in the poll you didn't choose!

[spoiler=Roll the credits!]
Flowey the Flower, Simon Keyes, and Homura Akemi (unused): Black
Kay Faraday: A friend of mine/Bree/Melly's! A big round of applause for him!

Achmed the Dead Terrorist: MetalSonic
sans the skeleton: Chaos Sonic
Elizabeth: Byakuya
Frank Castle: Hi I'm Dad
Betty Boop/Toot Braunstein: Broke. N 
Dave Lister: ~British Soul~
Lord Baphomet: Airride
Kyuubi: Aintsmart
Hieracosphinx: Kitty w/Bow
Frank Underwood: President Frank Underwood aka Tsumugi Shiraui aka Dan
The Skeleton King: Mr. Hyde
Pepsi Man: The Flawless Hit
Kriemhild Gretchen: Jord200
Skullbriar: Kano/ASI Samaritan.
Vivian: The Nyx Avatar
Smile: VCR_CAT
Lung Tien Lien: vla1ne
The Riddler: (Bill Cipher) AKA Giga
Chara: Definitely Not Yui (it totally was yui)

Yeah, Black was going to be Homura.

"To go along side the Salvation Witch. Hilariously, we didn't know. It would have been by pure chance. No matter. Hope will never fall to despair or grief! AHAHEHEHEHEHEH! SEE YOU ALL ON NEW YEAR'S!"

Yeah, I was Kriemhild Gretchen.

Sorry, but I already started a best monster poll quite some time ago. It's stickied as well. That being said, guess.

We tend to round off the event with an official poll, even if they crop up during. For a before/after.

Also, please state your monster!

They weren't a choice, but I must say embedded music was my favorite monster of this event.

I'm honestly really thankful that I got to be a mod, if ONLY because of how much fun I was able to havce with this. Being able to control and edit things, just... I was glad I got to do it to make the experience better.

I was lien, it was an interesting experience, but considering how close she is to my normal persona, i doubt there's anybody who didn't know that. not to mention that slip-up in the honesty neos thread.

as for my favorite monster, elizabeth. i would have loved to have a duel as individual monsters, but duel portal broke for me at the time, and still doesn't work sadly.

Passive observer that I was, Elizabeth was probably my favorite of the monsters so I voted for her. It was a good portrayal of a character I enjoy.

As for the first section of the poll. Just went other so I could cast the vote for Elizabeth. Everything about the little plot to the event was just a tad bit too cringey for me. Though the effort that went into providing a coherent-ish plot of sorts to things is commendable.

Wouldn't mind seeing more well thought out events for the other holidays of the year and such.

I was lien, it was an interesting experience, but considering how close she is to my normal persona, i doubt there's anybody who didn't know that. not to mention that slip-up in the honesty neos thread.

as for my favorite monster, elizabeth. i would have loved to have a duel as individual monsters, but duel portal broke for me at the time, and still doesn't work sadly.

My only regret is not Trishing you back. That is the only thing I regret.

Wait, read that wrong somehow.

Archived