Silent Magician LV12:

Sleepy

UPDATED AGAIN!!!!!

Drawing: Sleepy(original coloring card #1)

Render for card #2: ~ Chidori-Kun

Background for card #3: wanderley

Render for all the rest #4-7: Saikano

192013gs6.jpg

192013gs6.png

2zq5xra.jpg

192013kc7.jpg

192013br4.jpg

192013ho4.jpg

192013zc9.jpg

please comment :) what do I change... what do I keep? how is it?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Silent Magician LV8". This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards. Once per turn' date=' place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Increase the ATK of this card by the number or Spell Counters on this card x200 points. If this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Silent Magician LV8" from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. [/quote']

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lower case field' date=' x200, change the DEF to 0, ATK to 4000. Try weaken somehow. 7/10

[/quote']

thanx :) lower case f fixed....:)..........x200 fixed......... ATK 4000 fixed............

I can't change DEF to 0 ^-^" if it was 100% my invention I would.. but this card is related to the Silent Magicians from the TCG and all of them have 1000 DEF.. the ultimate form can't have less

about how to weaken her, I accept suggestions... I made her in a way that she would not be useless... since you have to wait for 5 spell counters on the Level 4 or wait to draw a "Level Up" and then this card has to be in your hand and you have to tribute the Level 8... I figured this effect was acceptable... again... suggestions please :)

I really like it amazing picture I too dont like the 4500' date=' whats lv8 attack? Make it like 500 more then that. 9/10 Five stars!

[/quote']

Silent Magician LV8's ATK is 3500 ... DEF is 1000 and its unaffected by the oponent's spells...

DeMeNTed got the OCG errors

I really like this card :)' date=' did you draw that yourself?

9/10

[/quote']

yes ^-^ thanks alot... I used a pen and color pencils to do it :) there aren't any computer made fixes except for taking off a side of the pic with paint so it could fit better in the card ..... too clear for a cell phone photo eh :D?

and thanks for the fix DeMeNTeD... I'll fix it right away !!!!

fixed !!!! :D

I personally enjoy this card. Great Job sleepy! Is it going to be a part of the deck that will be competing against mine? Oops. Wasn't supposed to say that. Oh well. :roll: I'll pm you about that. The art is great' date=' but isn't Silent Magician male? Just saying. Pic is great though. :D

[/quote']

silent magician is the girl.. and silent swordsman is tha male one :) a couple in fact...

Archived