Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Stop your crying," another man said as he walked out from a tunnel that was in the lair. "Chester... that's Chainz," Axle said. "This isn't going to be your new life... this is going to be a temporary hideout until we get those idiots off your trail. And I can tell what you are thinking. Are you ever going to see your true love, Stephanie, again? Of course you will. In fact, we could go and find her if you want. You'll just stay here," Chainz said. "Chainz is a mind reader," Axle admitted.

(( OOC; Btw, Kaden the Dark, the virus hasn't really spread that much, so no one really knows about it ))

"I was just checking if you were strong willed. And, from what I read you have the heart of a lion, itjust hasn't shown yet," Chainz said with a smirk as Axle closed his eyes and let Claire lean on him. "By the way, Axle considers you and your sister a good friend... which isn't normal for him," Chainz said. BD yawned and looked around. "Scorpas is out right now, and no one knows where Claws has been," BD said.

Archived