Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

Terra and the other 'Project O.M.E.G.A' scientists started chearing as soon as they got the Email accepting the funding of 'Project O.M.E.G.A' "ok guys... Lets get started!" Terra said as the scientists got the supplies they needed "men, its now time to make a dream... REALITY!"

ooc: i have the perfect idea/plot if this got a part 2!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chester blushed slightly and watched her run home. He sighed dreamilly, and stood from the bench. He decided to take a walk around the town. He notticed a nice little hot dog stand nearby, and he decided to go grab some food.

"I Have enough money," chester said, his hands in his pockets as he walked over to the stand.

OOC: That little project is going to cause the virus isn't it Gir?

Chester blushed slightly and watched her run home. He sighed dreamilly' date=' and stood from the bench. He decided to take a walk around the town. He notticed a nice little hot dog stand nearby, and he decided to go grab some food.

"I Have enough money," chester said, his hands in his pockets as he walked over to the stand.

OOC: That little project is going to cause the virus isn't it Gir?

[/quote']

ooc: in a way, its like Nemesis mostly

Stephanie arrived home, and found her mother dressed in a science outfit. Before she had time to blink, a needle was pressed into her forearm and her mom injected a serum. "Ouch! Mom! Can´t you warn me before stuff like that happen?!" she yelped. "Sorry, Stephanie." her mom replied. "But I fear that something will happen in the next few weeks, and I hope that this serum will protect you when it happens."

OoC: Just as I described in my Bio!

Chester walked up to the hot dog stand.

"Oh well look who it is? It's Chester!" said the hot dog guy. Chester smiled and slapped him a high five.

"Hey Braddy. Same coustomers as usual?" Chester asked him.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, while puting a couple of dogs in the hot plate, "So how are things with you and that cute girl you keep taking about?"

Terra started inputting data into his Project O.M.E.G.A Computer and scanned the File an found that they where all updated "ok men, lets start working on the body! Phill and John take the arms, Jack and Jaconthe legs, i'll take the head and MCP and such, the rest get the tools when needed" the Scientits split into there groups and started working on Project O.M.E.G.A

Chester laughed. "Oh Stephie? Things are amazing, we're getting engaged soon," Chester said with a smile. Braddy then took a hot dog out with spotless gloves and put it in a bun, adding the ketchup and rellish.

"Here ya go Chess, your fav," He said with a smile, "on the house." Chester eagerly took the hot dog.

"Really? Wow thanks man!" He said, giving him a smile.

"Think of it as an early wedding present." Braddy laughed. Chester laughed.

"Ok, well thanks for the grub Braddy! I'll see you later k?"

"Alright, you two have a great life together!" Braddy called out, waving to Chester as he headed for his home.

Terra noticed the radion was on ahd heard something interesting and turns it up so everyone in the room can hear it["it seems t... s...me civilians hav... en killed by......"] the Radio started to die "damn this radio!" Terra said as he smashed the radio and when back to work

ooc: the radio report is about the people dieing(that can start the virus, but i never specified how just if you think its too early)

OOC: Maybe a bit too early....... I thought the experiment u were doing was going to create the virus.

Chester walked on the sidewalk to his house. On the way, he stopped by times square to get a look at the place. There were people screaming outside due to TRL being on at the time. He shook his head and continiued for home.

ooc: that report could be abour mass murders then

ic:

Terra finishe dthe haed and was installing all the data from the Project O.M.E.G.A Computer into O.M.E.G.A "this my take a while but it will be perfect.... we could wn any war with this thing if we programed it to!" Terra walked over to Bill and Bob who where makeing the body and helped them

Terra walked over to his Work Area to grab his Dr. Pepper untill he noticed that his Cure for the Common Cold(the H-Virus) was gone "aw crap! i must have accidently thrown it out!"

one of Terra's old lab partners was reading the file on the H-Virus "so thats what i stole... i wonder..." the man drank some of the H-Virus and droped in vile and colapsed on the floor(ooc: it will take 3 days-1week to mutate)

OOC: Don't forget, there's a whole process. First it just seems like a cold, then things get a little wierd with the tongue colored, memory losing, anger, and then mutation.

Chester finally got to his door. He took the key and slid it in, opening the door. He walked inside the apartment, and smiled.

"Finally home," he said, finishing his last bite of hot dog.

Kyle had gotten home from Skydivers practice' date=' when he found his mother had caught the Caligostic Plauge

Kyle: Mom!

Mother: Don't worry... *Cough* i'll be fine.

[/quote']

OOC: The Virus hasn't even been discovered yet........u are going WAY too fast.

Joseph walked up to the doorstep of the house that he had grown up in, or what was left of it. He walked next door to where his family was staying, he had two suitcases, one with his usual lab supplies and another with his normal things. "Hello?" He said when he walked in. His Mom walked up, "Joseph! You're back...and so is your work," "Sorry, I have to bring it with me, I'm so close to something, you see if you take G-Hormones and-" "Don't worry about that now, look, we have a hotel set up for you, it's just down the road, go check in." She coughed a bit on the last sentence, but it was flu season so Joseph figured she just had a cold. He left, went to the hotel and stepped inside.

Chester walked inside with a smile. His family's apartment was better than most, but not the best. There was a big screen TV in the middle of the room with a nice comfey couch. THe kitchen was in the other room. There were 2 bedrooms and a nice little washroom. It was perfect in every way. Chester began to whistle a tune as he hung his bookbag on a little hook by the door.

"Hey guys, i'm home! Chester said, calling out to his family. A girl with curly black hair ran in.

"Oh hey chessy!" She hugged him.

"Hey Claire," Chester said with a smile to his little sister. She was 2 years younger than him.

Archived