Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

Joseph walked back down the street towards his house. His mom greeted him at his door, with a cough of course. "You might want to go ahead and get that checked out, Mom." She shook her head, "I'm fine.". Joseph walked into the dining room, he hadn't had a real meal since before he had left for Africa...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Axle sat down on the ground in an alley. Axle closed his eyes as he let his blood drip to the ground. He was a mess. His left arm and his forhead were gushing out blood. "D*mnit.... how did I get so injured?" Axle asked himself. He had just won a fight, though he was on the verge of death somehow.

Chester hugged Claire. She smiled at him, her eyes closed. Chester tousled her hair.

"Mom has dinner cooking," Clair said, following Chester as he walked to the kitchen.

"Where are they-"

"Work," Claire answered quickly, "and they gave us the job of cooking, so let's get cracki- atchoo!" Claire sneezed into cupped hands.

"Um no," Chester said, turning her around and pushing her forward, "you are washing your hands, I'll take care of dinner," he fussed, putting on an apron. He then walked towards the pots and pans and saw what was cooking.

Axle finally decided something he never usually would have done. He had to get help. He was on the verge of death, and he decided if he could get someone to help him, he didn't have to like them. Axle lifted up a gun in his hand and fired a bullet into the air, hoping to get someones attention. He knew it was a good idea, seeing how the alley he was in was next to an apartment building, and the people in there would he him.

Joseph sat down at the table, "Where's that little brother of mine?" He looked around, his Mom and Dad were there, but his younger brother (26 years old) wasn't. "He's been sick, but he's staying in the same hotel as you. Let's eat, you can go see him later." As they ate, Joseph talked about his work and such, his discoveries and managed to impress his family a bit.

Chester then cringed as he heard the firing of a gun.

"CLAIRE!" Chester gasped out. He ran for her. He found her in the bathroom, washing her hands.

"What do you want? I'm washing my hands-"

"No time, we gotta get outta here, another gun fight," Chester said, yanking her by the hand and the two fled down the stairs and out of the apartment and into the alleys.

"God d*mnit! Someone help me for once!" Axle yelled out in pain as he grabbed his arm. He winced in pain as he grabbed onto the bullet that was stuck in his left arm. He tried to pull it out, but he couldn't. "Someone... help me...." Axle said as he closed his eyes before his body fully fell to the ground, unconsiouce.

Ooc: There are quite a few doctors here...can I change my bio so I'm different?

"Bye, I'll be back tommorow," Joseph walked back to the hotel. He thought he would go see his brother. He knocked on the door to Room 86, where his brother was. "Hello?" He opened the door, looking inside for his brother. His brother was laying on his bed, coughing and sneezing up a storm. "What the-I might as well be wearing my Hazmat..." His brother looked over, shocked and smiled, "I didn't see you there," he said in a soar throught. Joseph walked over, "So, how have you been?" he asked. His brother looked over, "I've been miserable, I can't get over this cold, it's horrible." Joseph pulled a flashlight and looked in his throat, it was swollen up, "No wonder your voice is so soar, you...there was a small, nearly unnoticable green patch on his tongue. Well, what's this?" His brother looked over at him, "Sorry I couldn't come to dinner, I've been so miserable." Joseph nodded, "It's fine, don't worry about it, hey, um...I'll be back, I'm going to go take a look at something real quick," Joseph walked back to his hotel room, with a small vile of the green goo.

"Chessy, there's a dead guy in the alley," Claire said shuddering, pointing to a corpse on the alley floor. Chester walked closer to it. He had a pistol in his hand, but he noticed something abnormal with this corpse............his chest was moving.

"Claire, he's not dead," Chester said, putting an ear to the guy's mouth, "Still breathing," he said with relife as he grabbed the guy's shoulders.

"Grab his legs," Chester told Claire, and the two carried him up the flight of stairs and back into the appartment.

"So where did that gun shot come from?" Claire asked, putting the guy down on the couch.

"My guess is that pistol in his hand," Chester said, taking the pistol out of the guy's hand.

Axle, like any other guy who lived on the street, was too attatched to his pistol. As soon as he it was taken out of his hand, his instincts told him that he was getting attacked. That's when he shot awake, grabbing a knife from his belt. "Go away!" Axle yelled, then noticed that he was in an apartment. He dropped the knife before grabbing onto his arm again. "Where am I?" Axle asked simply, hiding the bullet in his arm.

ooc: also whats the time in the RP?

ic:

Terra watched at the power guage reached 100% "MEN! we haev done it... we have created artificial life!" the Scientists cheared and took O.M.E.G.A to the traininf area "now we find the flaws... if any" O.M.G.E.A's eyes oppend as he picked up the 2 Gattling Gun next to him

O.M.E.G.A roared and shot all the targets with pin point accuracy, but when moving targets poped up he shot the with average accurace, and finaly when it was he retaliating(ooc: they shoot him back) he walked over to them and riped them to shreads

OOC: Somewhere around 2010

Claire screamed and ran into her room, terrified. Chester then sighed.

"You were passed out in the alley, nearly dead. Me and my sister saved you...but now you scared the crap out of her......" Chester said, clicking his tongue. He went into the kitchen and came back with a cup of some sort of liquid.

"Here drink this, it should take the edge off," Chester said, handing him the cup.

Axle quickly took it and drank it. Axle closed his eyes before getting up. "I'll b eright back," Axle said, walking off to there bathroom. He grabbed a towel and wiped off all the blood on him. He came back out, staring at Chester. The bullet in Axle's arm was clearly visible, and so was his face. Axle was well known as a murder. He was pretty sure Chester knew who he was.

Chester backed away, nearly tripping over a small chair while doing so.

"Y-y-you're C-C-Comuteza.......the mass murder serial killer!" Chester gasped out, his entire body now against the wall. A killer was in his house.

Mom is going to flip a bytch.......... Chester muttered. Chester stared at Axle, he had a gun in his hands. The ball was in his court.

"Look....don't shoot......k?" Chester asked meekly, putting his hands up innocently.

Joseph put the small green goop under his little microscope, "What the-what is this stuff?" He looked closer, the green viruses were multiplying, but soon after they were dying, leaving behind small spores. This was nothing like he had seen before. He ran back downstairs to his brother's room, and opened the door. "Hey bro," his brother said as he walked in. "How long have you been sick?" Joseph asked. His brother sat there thinking, "Almost a week and a half, I can hardly remember, why?". Joseph looked at him, "I don't know, but I just checked your throat and it looks pretty bad. You need to go see a doctor." His brother looked at him, "Can't you just treat me?" Joseph smiled, "You know I'm not working."

"Axle Comuteza is the name... and look... I'm not evil... just dangerous," Axle said, tossing his gun to Chester. "I am known as a killer... but I only kill people who attack me... and I might have killed a few innocent people once or twice... now... if you don't believe me... shoot me," Axle said.

Chester held the gun in his hand he didn't know what to do, did he dare shoot? NO he wasn't strong enough to kill someone. Chester put the gun down on the coffe table nearby.

"Well...alright, I belive you," Chester said, his heart still pounding. He looked to Axle, sighing. Claire then came out of her room.

"Is he gone?" She asked.

"It's ok Claire, he's alright...I guess," Chester said akwardly.

--Just start from somewhere. The virus has spread to some people and it's in the early stages.

"Would pliers work?" Chester asked, scratching his head as he walked into another room, leaving Claire alone with Axle. She just stared into his eyes. Not speaking.

Archived