Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claire came out of the room, a tissue in her hand, looking miserable.

"Sorry, I just worked hard on this meal. Don't want it going to waste." He sighed exasperated.

"What's for dinner?" Claire asked, her voice a little hoarse.

"American Chop Suey, did in you two," Chester said, Handing Claire and Axle a plate of noodles with hamburger and sauce. "I made sure to add parmisan cheese to yours Claire, cuzz I know you like it." Said Chester, handing her a bowl of soup. "For your cold," he said. He then walked back in the kitchen.

"Anybody want something to drink?" Chester asked.

"Tea," Claire muttered.

Chester poured Claire and Axle a cup of tea. Claire scoffed at Axle's question.

"How the hell are we supposed to know? They're never around......" she said a little sadly, taking a bite out of her food. Chester then took a seat next to Claire and Axle. He tucked in and took a sip of his tea.

"Sadly, she's right. Me and Claire live in this house more than they do. THey won't be back for another month......." He said, taking a forkfull of noodles and eating it.

Axle closed his eyes as he began to eat. "Sorry about that... I just hoped you guys knew... I never knew my parents... in fact... I hardly remember anything before the age 14. I've really only been in this world for 3 years... atleast... that's what he said," Axle said, taking a drink of his tea.

Claire and Chester didn't really know what to say from that response. Claire sneezed again and took a sip of her soup.

"Bless you," Chester said, sipping his soup, "Are you sure you're ok Claire?"

"For the last time, it's just a-Atchoo!!! Allergies, you know what this kind of enviornment does to me," she said, mimicking her brother by clicking her tongue. She groaned and took another bite of food.

"It's never this bad though......" CHester said a bit confused.

"Yeah, well the economy's never been this bad, but people still say it's nothing," Said Claire between sneezes.

Joseph picked up the phone and called the U.S. Army Virologist Corp. "This is Dr. Joseph Braun, I have made a discovery." Joseph talked on the phone for thirty minutes after, and eventually three other doctors arrived. "We have to release this to the people," Joseph said," it's an essential." Another man walked in, the man Joseph had talked to on the phone, "I just gave a report to the press, what do you think it is?" Joseph looked at the rat, "Maybe an advanced form of rabies, some sort of polio, I'm not sure. It may be new. Here, put this mask on," Joseph gave the man a mask. Then the rat went berserk, attacking the doctors' hands, attempting to bite through the leather gloves. "Wait! Look!" Joseph and the doctors crowded around the cage, watching as the rat went from a dark grey, to a brown, and eventually to a green. "What the-". The other doctor got on the phone, "Hello? Yes, this is Doctor Lowre, yes. I need you to come down here, bring the press, tell them to be ready to go live. We have a situation."

Archived