Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joseph finally woke up to a buzzing alarm clock, it was 6:00. He walked down to the lobby, got his free "Continental Breakfast" and walked to his brother's room, juice in hand. He opened the door and looked at his brother.

"Hey bro!" Joseph said as he walked in.

"I didn't know you were here!" His brother said.

Joseph sat there, "But-I was here yesterday..."

"You always were funny, huh? Wow, I have this terrible cold, how has your job been?"

Joseph was confused and became very dizzy, "I-I'm going for a little while, I'm a little bit uneasy," He said bye and left, going back to his room. He looked at the green goop, his brother said he was sick for a week and a half...he looked back down at the microscope. The virus was eating the smaller part of the other viruses, an almost cannibalistic act. Joseph got up, scared to death, and walked back to his parents' home down the road.

Axle closed his eyes and shrugged. "I guess I could stay for a little longer... better than going out there and getting in another fight," Axle said. "I could use some rest... is there anywhere I could sleep for the moment? By the way... I just turned 17... a month ago... so I don't know if I'm your elder," Axle explained.

Chester shrugged and held up his hands, "Coulda fooled me,". He walked over to a door on the other side of the room.

"The guest bedroom's in here, you can use it to sleep. There's also a bathroom in there too," Chester said, now walking to the kitchen.

"If you need anything, just holler," Chester said with a smile as he put the apron back on and continiued cooking dinner.

Brandon was against a man that was twice his height and size. Brandon got into his caporeia stance while the man got into a judo stance. As the bell rang, Brandon butterfly kicked the man and he fell on the floor. The man grabbed Brandon's leg but, he used his other leg to kick him in the face. As the man fell, Brandon grabbed the man, lift up his weight, and slammed him into the ground, knocking him out.

Joseph pulled out a small doctor's mask from his back pocket and put it over his face. Whatever this thing that his brother and mom had, he didn't want to catch it. Halfway to his parents' house Joseph saw a rat. He quickly grabbed it and went back to his hotel room instead of going to his parents' house.

Joseph got back, took his mask off, and injected half of the green goop into the rat. He waited six minutes and brought out a very small bowl of dog food, he mixed in three fifty-miligram steroid tablets into the food. "This should accelerate the virus," Joseph gave the rat the dog food and put his mask back on.

Archived