Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

--Just start from somewhere. The virus has spread to some people and it's in the early stages.

"Would pliers work?" Chester asked, scratching his head as he walked into another room, leaving Claire alone with Axle. She just stared into his eyes. Not speaking.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--Fine. Did you get this idea from I am legend

In the lower part of Manhattan, New York. In a small house at the corner of 2nd street the light were on. A small figure is seen in the window as it was Chris watching the news. The news was flashing talking about recent events. "Interesting on what happening now."

"That's... a cool name..." Axle said, closing his eyes. "You ok? The sneeze.... for some reason... sounded... intense," Axle said. Axle could know peoples well being, there emotions, and alot more about them just by hearing them or looking at them. Axle could tell something seemed different about the sneeze.

"Huh? Yeah...I'm fine...it's just this crappy New York air," Said Claire sneezing again, very loudly, making Chester who walked in jump.

"Claire, you need some rest, go get in bed," Chester said, looking to his little sister. She coughed loudly and walked into her room. Chester then handed a pair of pliers to Axle.

"Can u do it, or do you need me to help?"

Axle watched as Claire left. "Something... isn't right about your sister... it seems like something bad is going to happen to her in the near future. And... I don't need help.... I can do this on my own..." Axle said, using the pliers to grab onto the bullet. Axle began to pull, letting out a cry of pain as he did. Blood splattered on the ground as the bullet came out. Axle fell to the ground, holding his arm in pain. "ugh..." he muttered.

Chester watched as the blood poured all over the hard-wood floor.

"Do you need any help, you look to be in a lot of pain," Chester said looking at Axle intently. "Oh and Claire's fine, she always gets like this in the summer." Chester assured Axle.

Archived