Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 10 minutes later the press was around Joseph, covering him live. "Yes, it is in fact a virus, whether it is an airborne virus, we do not know." Joseph continued to answer questions for a long while when he returned to the hotel, which was now blockaded from civilians and press. The rat's skin began falling off and it attacked the walls of the cage, going crazy. "What did you give this rat, Joseph?" asked Dr. Lowre. "I gave him something from my brother's tongue, and a large amount of steroids to speed up the growth," answered Joseph, he had forgot about his brother. Dr. Lowre spoke again, "Then it came from humans...this same thing will happen, we're leaving now, we need to work on a cure before it spreads in the city. It may be a few more weeks until results like...this," Lowre gestured to the rat, "until this happens, but unless we stop it, it will happen. May we take the rat?" Joseph nodded as the men left the room. Joseph put on his Hazmat suit, put his flamer/gaser on his back, threw all his equipment on, and put his pistol in its holster. By the time he left, the only left behind was his normal suitcase, all his portable equipment was on his Hazmat, the hotel was completely barricaded and sealed off. Hopefully word about the virus would get around the city before anything large happened. He walked back towards his parents' house.

"Follow me, I used to keep a lot of things around here," Joseph led them to a sewer in the ground, opened it and hopped in, "I used to fight at the exact same club." Joseph kept on going through the sewers and eventually they came to a dry area filled with all different kinds of swords, staffs, and spears. "I don't need them anymore, you can have them."

While they went through the stuff Joseph explained his job and his career, "I've done a lot, but I have never worked at Arilous, although I did work with them once before to fix the problems with diabetes-concerned smallpox vaccines."

Joseph took pulled out his flamethrower, told Chris and Brandon to step back, and burned the rats. "We can't take any chances with the ongoing virus. Who knows, now that we know it can go from humans to animals and animals to humans, you have to be careful. In a few weeks, every rat could be infected. By the way, keep the blades, I won't need them anymore."

Archived