Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh, but what's the fun if I don't get to do my chopping?" Chester's head tilted to the right, as he began to let out a ghastly giggle. Claire then looked at her brother.

"Red eyes....red eyes! Joseph, look out!!!!" Claire dived for joseph as Chester swung the ax at Joseph, instead smashing the wall, making a burst of wood break.

"Run!!" Claire screamed out, grabbing Joseph's hand and ran for the stairs. Chester was laughing.

"Don't run...it makes it less fun!" Chester cackled, as he swung his ax, nearly missing Claire's head, snapping the staircase banister.

As Axle approached the house, he suddenly noticed a grenade comming to a group of infected. The group he was riding by. The grenade went off. Axle was sent flying off the bike, hitting the ground. "Who the hell did that!?" Axle yelled, getting up, part of his face burned.

"It's just like Axle!!" Clair screamed, jumping out of the way, as Chester slammed the weapon into the stairs, making a loud crack! Claire then ran with Joseph and up into one of the rooms.

"Lock the door!!!" Claire panicked to Joseph.

Axle growled a bit. "I don't need the help of anyone," Axle said, grabbing 2 pistols from his coat. "And my motorcycles is still down there," Axle said, jumping off the house, landing infront of a few infecteds. "Hey, away from the bike," Axle said, kicking one in the stomache, shooting 2 others at the same time. Axle flipped over the one he kicked and snapped his neck. 2 others came at him. He easily shot them. They were weak to him. Axle approached his bike. "No one... touch... the bike," Axle said, pointing his guns at some of the infecteds.

"funk!" Axle yelled as Tasaki jacked his bike. "You better bring that back you jabroni!" Axle yelled angrily. Axlet let out a low growl. Bonz was still in the house. He stared at Chester from behind. "Chester... stop this... now..." Bonz said.

"But...he hasn't been sick at all! No coughing, no headaches, no sneezing, nothing! It doesn't make sense!!" Claire whispered loudly to joseph, taking the gun out of his hands.

"And infected or uninfected, no one points a gun to my brother...." Claire muttered.

All was quiet. There was no movement in the room. Claire was silent.

Axle sighed as Kaden atacked him, seeming not to be hurt. Axle shoved a pistol in Kaden's mouth. "Don;t move... or I'll blow your head off... I'm infected, too," Axle said, showing Kaden his tongue had the splotches on it. "Chesterr.... listen.... to me..." Bonz said, staring at Chester.

Axle smirked as he a blade came out of his sleeve, stabbing Kaden in the arm. Axle pushed him off of him and smirked. "Dysim... is comming," Axle said, walking forward. Axle approached Dysim and stared at him. "Hey... big guy..." Axle said, smirking as he stared at Dysim.

Archived